Alpha Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't think about where she was going, her feet moving as though separate from her body as took the path she had taken countless times since Elyas' death. Finally, she stopped and looked down at the two stones. The clearing where they had stood was lit by the light of the moon. It shone so brightly it was as though she was stood in broad daylight.

Ealasaid carved their names into the stones herself. Her nails scratching layers of stone away until they were torn and bloody. Elena had been at her side the entire time, bathing the wounds with her tongue and lending her body heat to the freezing Fae.

Now, as the rain beat against her skin again, she stared hopelessly at the graves. Since their death, she had come to visit Jaylon and Grif countless times. She felt a sense of calm here that she had lost everywhere else. Here she wasn't an Alpha, a Fae, she was a child again. The clearing where they stood was lit by the light of the moon. It shone so brightly it was as though she stood in broad daylight.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the approaching footsteps and her heart leapt when she felt the familiar presence.

"You can't be here." Was all she said.

Drago laughed softly. "You don't sound happy to see me Little One."

Ealasaid steeled herself, her arms wrapping around her waist trying to stop the shivering that his closeness induced.

"Don't call me that." She forced her voice to remain calm but this only made him laugh again.

He reached out and placed one large hand on the small of her back. Her skin was cold. The t-shirt she wore was soaked and clung to her curves making his cock twitch in his trousers. He felt her tense as he touched her and smiled smugly.

"You're going to get sick if you stay out here. If you let me keep you warm, however, we could stay out here as long as you want."

Ealasaid wrenched herself away and stepped back. Craning her neck to look up into his face she snarled at his smug expression. Her chest rose and fell quickly with her harsh breathing and the sounds of thunder grew louder with her anger.

"How did you find us; you shouldn't be able to find us." She asked.

"Rueben," Drago answered simply.

"Oh." She said quietly. Her anger was fading, being replaced by the empty numbness that filled her most days.

"It's good you have him. I'm glad you have someone." She said sincerely.

"Well, you took the others."

"Most of them." Ealasaid looked back at the gravestones. They had burned the bodies, a tradition for Weres, so the ground was empty but she still felt close to them when she was here.

"I didn't know, about Jaylon. I had no idea what happened." Drago said. Even after everything that had happened he wanted her to believe him when he said this.

"Rueben didn't tell you?" She asked viciously.

"He didn't know. It wasn't until I questioned the children that I found out. I'm sorry you had to go through that alone."

"I wasn't alone."

Drago seemed not to hear and reached out to touch her cheek. "My poor Little One, here all alone."

"I'm not alone." She repeated. There was a crack in her voice and Drago seized his moment to move even closer to her.

"Come back to me Ma Petite. You don't belong in this cold place; you belong with me. By my side, in my bed."

"I," Ealasaid tried to form her words but she couldn't force anything out.

"I've thought about you every day. I see your face every time I close my eyes." He slipped his hand around the back of her neck, his fingers threading through her hair and he stroked her scalp.

Her eyes slid closed and despite herself, she leant into his warm body. She fit perfectly against him, just as she remembered and there was a familiar clenching in her stomach as his strong arm snaked around her waist.

"Come back to me Little One. Let me make everything alright again." He tilted her head back and brought his face close to hers. He could feel her soft breath on his lips and hear the erratic beat of her heart.

"I missed you." He said simply and listened with that smug, self congratulatory grin still on his face as she moaned softly. "I missed your soft skin, your scent, your taste. Let me taste you again."

The hand on her waist slipped down her body, over her round ass and his fingers stroked between her legs. Her skin was wet, both from the rain and her arousal and he pushed one finger inside her tight pussy.

"Always so wet for me Little One." He growled before claiming her lips in a kiss.

Ealasaid's mind left her. She parted her lips, allowing him to have her and gave herself over to the feelings he created so easily. He held her against his strong chest and his finger moved inside her finding the rhythm that made her shudder and her knees quake. Her hips thrust against his hand and he opened his eyes to stare into her face. Her cheeks were flushed a deep pink and her soft lips were parted as she fought to catch her breath.

"Look at you." He said, his voice soft with longing. "You're still mine Little One."

His words cut through the fog in her mind and she pushed him backwards with surprising violence. He took a step back to keep his balance and darkness swept across his face. Fury gripped him for a brief moment before he relaxed and smirked.

"I'm not yours. I don't belong to anybody." Ealasaid said, her voice breathless but her eyes strong.

"Ma Petite." Drago started but she shook her head vehemently, her long hair whipping around her head and sending raindrops flying from the ends.

"Don't call me that." Her hands balled into fists at her sides and she felt her nails sharpening and digging into her palms.

"Don't be silly just come back with me. We can forget anything ever happened." He reached for her again and she hated herself for wanting to go to him. "I forgive you for staying away so long."

She snapped. Her vision went red and her anger flowed through her veins heating her skin and she felt the Fae scratching at her senses, begging to be let free.

"You forgive me?" She snarled and as the words tore from her throat the sky grew even darker.

Drago dropped his hand and subconsciously moved back from her. Her fury was something he had never seen before, not even from Baal, and the thought of the power coursing through the young girl in front of him was terrifying.

"You self absorbed, delusional wanker. How dare you. You left. You left me! You left and now you think you can just come back and everything will just go back to normal? You tore my heart out, Drago. You looked me in the eye and told me you didn't love me anymore. You left me to fight for our family alone, a fight you knew we had no chance of winning without you."

"Little One." He started, his tone condescending but she shook her head again and spoke over him.

"Don't call me that. You don't get to just come here. This is my place, my home. You gave up everything we could have had because you couldn't fight what you are. I fight every fucking day and I fought every second I was with you! You're selfish, you only think of yourself and fuck anyone who gets hurt along the way."

Drago growled. He hadn't anticipated that she would fight back. That she even could. He should still be able to control her but she was strong as steel.

"Eala." He began but once again she cut him off.

"Don't call me that! My name is Ealasaid."

He regarded her. Her stance was tall and strong. Even in the freezing rain she radiated heat and the air around her shimmered with her strength. Her eyes were no longer the beautiful silver he saw in his dreams but inky black pools in her soft face. The wind had grown stronger, lifting her hair from her shoulders and a soft blue light emanated from her skin. She stood defiantly, surrounded by the horrors of her power. She no longer looked like the sweet girl he had envisioned his future with but like a dark Goddess of death and destruction.

Drago rubbed his hand over his face and sighed. He hadn't expected a fight, she should have just come willingly, without question.

"Ealasaid. How strong you are, you think you're untouchable but I know your weakness." He leant forward and his eyes darted over her head towards the castle in the distance. "It's in there."

Ealasaid scoffed. "My family is not a weakness. What a sad life you must have to think that."

"Oh, no Little One, not our family. Your Vampyre."

She was so taken aback she couldn't think of anything to say. How did he know that Dylan was still alive?

"You killed Abrielle, you killed the Senior Agents but your Vampyre is still alive. After everything he did to you, I would have thought he would be rotting in the ground by now."

"He, he hasn't suffered enough. I want him to suffer like I did." Ealasaid stuttered.

"No, he has suffered more than enough. There's another reason he's still here. The same reason I still affect you this way." His hand was between her legs again, quicker than she could see and her eyes fluttered closed as he stroked his finger along her wet pussy.

With a smile, Drago brought his finger to her lips watching in satisfaction as cleaned his skin of her juices with her tongue.

"You're not ready to say goodbye to us. It would mean giving up your old life for good and I know that somewhere in there is my Little One. When you're ready to come back just call for me. I'll be listening."

Ealasaid didn't open her eyes but suddenly her skin was cold and she knew he was gone. When she finally opened her eyes again she let out a sigh of relief when she saw she truly was alone. Her mind was in turmoil and the only thought she could make out clearly blared in her head like a siren.

Without thinking she sprinted back to the castle and through to Anton's bedroom. Bursting through the door she surveyed the scene in front of her in surprise.

Anton was sat in bed, leant against the pillows with the sheets pooled around his waist. One on side was a beautiful olive-skinned woman and on the other an equally beautiful man. They were nestled against Anton and both looked at Ealasaid with reproach as she stood in the doorway, rain dripping from her skin and clothes and her breath coming in short pants.

Anton looked at her calmly and when he spoke, he addressed the two in bed with him.

"Leave us." His voice was soft but commanding.

"But we're not finished with you yet." The man said, a whine tinging his words but Anton didn't even look down at him. His gaze was focussed on Ealasaid.

"I said go," Anton said and the two left his bed grumbling, not even bothering to collect their clothes they stood naked before her.

Ealasaid looked at the floor, not wanting to meet their gaze as they passed her but she could feel their cold stares as they left. The door closed behind the two leaving Ealasaid and Anton in the quiet room. He scooted to the edge of the bed and let his legs fall off so his feet rested on the floor. He didn't say anything but beckoned her and she crossed the room quickly and sank to the floor at his feet.

Ealasaid leant her head on his knee and held his calf gently. He didn't touch her but his closeness was enough to stop her shivering and bring the tears forward.

"I'm sorry."

He looked down at the top of her head as he asked his question. "For what?"

"For everything. For what happened today, for making you worry. For pushing you away and pretending that I don't need you when I do, I'll always need you. I'm just so angry, I want to be angry and I want to make people feel what I felt. I need people to hurt like I'm hurting and," Ealasaid stopped. She didn't know how to finish her sentence.

Anton reached down and gently placed his hand on her head. Stroking her wet hair, he felt her nestle closer to him but he didn't say anything. He wanted her to finish.

"I want to do good things but I don't know if I'm doing that anymore. I've hurt so many people. I've killed so many people but I don't think I can stop and that scares me. When do I stop being me and turn into what the Order wanted me to be?"

Here Anton leant down and gathered her into his arms. He didn't care that she was soaked through to the skin and didn't listen to her soft noises of protest as he moved back to lean against the pillows and arranged her on his lap. Grabbing a sheet from the bottom of the bed, he stripped the t-shirt off her and wrapped her in the dry material.

"Carry on, you have more to apologise for." He said and she laughed tiredly.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting. My whole life people have only been interested in what they can get from me so I wanted to feel what that was like. I wanted to know what I could get from people, wanted to see how easy it was to get a reaction but I shouldn't have done it to you."

"You're a beautiful girl poppet. You'll always be able to get a reaction from me but that doesn't mean that's all I want from you. Although, if you would like me to fuck you and make you forget about the world for the night I'm more than happy to oblige. I can't see my brother being too happy but you're worth the risk."

Ealasaid laughed again, genuine joy coming through this time and Anton felt the air grow warmer. She nestled closer to his chest, her head resting on his shoulder and he leant down to kiss her hair.

"You wanna stay in here tonight?" He asked.

She nodded and he snickered. Gathering him to her chest he slid down the bed and wrapped his arms around her. There was no electricity in the castle, the room was lit by flickering candles and Anton waved his hand extinguishing them in a single movement. The room was dark, the only sound was the rain hammering outside and Ealasaid found herself thinking about the change in Anton. He had become more Demon like with each passing day, his powers returning to him and he had lost his Were scent.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked suddenly.

Anton looked down at her. She was softly lit by the light of the moon coming through the large windows and he watched the shadows play across her face.

"Course."

"Do you think Dylan is my weakness?"

Anton paused. He hadn't expected her to ask anything like that.

"What makes you ask that?"

She was quiet and he knew exactly what had happened. Wrapping his arms tighter around her he felt her trembling and shushed her gently.

"He was here?" Anton asked and Ealasaid nodded. She didn't trust herself to speak but she could feel Anton grow tense against her.

"Did he hurt you?" His question was simple.

"No, nothing like that but he said that Dylan was my weakness. I can't have a weakness, not with what I'm trying to do. Do you think he's right?" Finally, she looked into his stormy eyes with a trusting gaze that made his heart stutter. In that moment he knew he could never lie to her without risking losing that trust that she kept so guarded.

"Yes. I think Dylan could be your weakness but only if you allow him to be. If you can forgive him for what he did, let yourself move away from the pain he brought you then he could become an ally to you." Anton could see the hurt in her eyes at his words.

"I don't know if I can forgive him. I don't think I'm strong enough." She admitted.

"Some things can never be forgiven, not fully, and while they are not forgiven they taint everything you do. Trust me." His voice had taken on a wistful, far off tone.

"I do." Ealasaid rested her head on his arm and closed her eyes. "If I can't forgive him, would you think less of me?"

"Nothing could ever make me think less of you poppet." He stroked her hair away from her face and watched as the tension melted from her features. "Sleep on it, you'll be able to think clearer in the morning."

She was already asleep. The events of the night catching up to her and robbing her of all energy.

Anton watched over her fondly. He was still surprised that the small girl in his arms had come to mean so much to him and his family. Unlike his brother, he had seen nothing of her life until she came into the Pack. He had left Hell before she was born but even then he had known of the Pure that had come into the world. She had just been another creature in a world filled with monsters but then he had met her and everything had changed. She had brought a light into his life that he thought had gone out when he had lost Ahmet.

Pulling her closer he held her protectively and his eyes closed. They slept soundly, neither of them dreaming and for the first time in months Anton felt at ease. There was nothing chasing them, threatening them. They were safe.

Ealasaid woke first. For a second she was confused by the arms wrapped around her and her heart skipped until she recognised Anton's sleeping face. She instantly relaxed. Slowly, she lifted her hand to his face and stroked his cheek. His skin was soft and warm beneath her fingers and a wave of longing came over her.

"You watching me poppet?" Anton asked suddenly making her jump.

His eyes opened and locked onto hers. In that moment a jolt of electricity passed between them and he took a steadying breath. Their naked bodies were separated by the sheet but he could feel the gorgeous curves of her body under his hands.

"You know, sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if I was yours." She said.

Anton was taken aback. He didn't know how to respond but his body tensed at the very thought.

"You'll never belong to anyone. You belong to yourself and always will." He managed to croak out.

"I guess but I still wonder. How different might my life have been if Drago didn't exist and you were my Mate." Her hand dropped to his chest and she stroked the soft hair there. "Do you think we would have been happier?"

"Are you not happy now?"

"I am, but I wasn't yesterday. I won't be later today. The only times I'm really happy is when I'm with you or when I'm with Baal. I used to be so happy with Lucius but now he looks at me like he's scared, or worried but with you, I feel like I did before the Order and before Elyas."

She inched closer, pressing her body against his and he said a silent prayer of thanks for the sheet that separated them. He didn't know what he would do if he could feel her soft skin. She was totally intoxicating and his will power around her grew less every day. He didn't know how much of it was her growing powers as a Fae and how much was his own lust for a beautiful girl.

"You make me feel normal." She said bringing him out of his own thoughts. Her thumb stroked his cheek and without thinking, he hooked his hand under her knee and pulled her leg up over his hip.

"Some days I don't want to be an Alpha or Fae. I don't want to hurt and kill people. I just want to disappear and live a normal life." She said longingly as her eyes closed and Anton couldn't help his smile.

"We could run away?" He said only half joking. "We could start somewhere new. Somewhere you're not the last Fae and I'm not the Prince of Hell. We could live off the land, maybe start a little farm. We'd have everything we needed, wide-open spaces, I know you like the outside."

Ealasaid smiled contentedly and Anton slid his hand down to her round ass. Squeezing the flesh through the thin sheet he pulled her closer, his teeth clenching as he felt the heat from between her legs against him.

"We could start a family. Have some kids. Spend our days fucking and swimming in the lake."

"There's a lake?" She asked in amusement.

"Course there's a lake. We'd swim naked and I could watch your sexy little body play in the water. I'd be good to you and you'd be good to me. We'd be happy. Things would be simple." Anton was almost starting to believe his own words but then Ealasaid's eyes opened and she spoke.

"Would you be happy with a simple life?" She asked.

Anton huffed out a breath, not quite a laugh but not quite a sigh and shook his head. "Not for a second." He said truthfully.