Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______Abigail gagged, swallowed and shifted her head at the same time and suddenly all ten inches of Dustin's cock slid into her throat. She was elated as she shimmied her mouth left to right against the base of his dick. And Dustin was,

"OH, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" As his head fell back on the pillow.

______He looked up to find he was quickly sliding Abi's head up down the last six inches of his cock. Ending with him grinding his hips into her face each time. He didn't even know he was doing that. He heard Abi give her telltale squeal of an orgasm as he used her.

"Fuck. You're really getting off on this." He said.

"Mmhm,mmhm,mmhm." She nodded quickly as he continued to force his way through her throat.

______A moment later, Dustin screamed his release. Abigail did her best to swallow the biggest load she'd ever seen him produce. There was so much of it, that it overflowed her mouth. She forced herself to his base just so it wouldn't make even more of a mess. Feeling his cock pulse inside her neck made her so wet she had to start rubbing her clit. She kept sucking him long after his hands fell away from her. She went on sucking until she found her own release. When she was done Dustin reached down and pulled her into a cuddle.

***********************

______It wasn't too long before Heather left Bob. The guy was sticking it into so much punani, that a French man would've had trouble covering it up. Heather found out about "some" of them, and moved her and the kids in with her mother.

______Bob took it hard but worked through it like a man. Translation: He forced his way onto four women at work that first week.

***********************

______Monday: Bob was eating his lunch in the breakroom when Beryl walked in.

"Hey, Bob." She said as she walked to the refrigerator.

______He noticed she was wearing a light tank top and tight running shorts. She walked to the refrigerator bent over and pulled out a bottle of water. She was only about two feet from him when she did that. It had almost looked like she was sticking her ass in his face. But even Bob realized he was just exaggerating because Heather had left. Beryl was a Lesbian. Like, proud of her long time girlfriend, Lesbian.

"Hey, Beryl. Going running?"

"Yeah, just getting my water." She smiled.

______She sipped from the bottle and put the cap back on before setting it down on the counter. Then she put her right foot on the counter. Straightened her leg and bent over real far as she touched her toe. By this point her maneuvering had placed her ass, which was now threatening to attack Bob, about a foot from his face.

"Must be ovulating." He thought.

______Beryl stretched deeper and gave a small moan. Bob wiped his mouth with a napkin. Dropped it on his plate and stood up. It was one short step to grab Beryl's left breast while his right hand slipped into the front of her shorts.

"Whatthefuck!?"

______Her leg had come down the moment Bob's finger slid along the slit of her vagina.

"Hush." He commanded.

______She actually complied without a whimper. Bob put this down to the fact that she was very wet. "Definitely ovulating." He thought. "...Fuck it."

______He bent her over the counter before tugging her shorts down to her knees. She gasped.

"Bob? We can't do this here." She whispered.

______Bob pulled out his cock and slid it along her slit to get it wet.

"Damn it. Are you listening?"

______He slid himself all the way in.

"OhhhhhWohhhah."

______Bob began a good hard pounding of Beryl's horney little pussy.

"You're... Ah!... MMMMmmmmMMmmmMM ung... get us fired."

______A few minutes later, Bob worried that she had hurt herself. Beryl slammed herself down on the counter with a furious kind of whine. But because the microwave was there her right cheek was mashed against it. Beryl reached back with both hands to grab each of his. Bob had a hold of her hips and was still pounding into her. He watched a few more orgasmic quakes thrash the girl before he grunted and pulled her tight against him.

"Fuck! - Shit! - Damn! - Mother! - Fuckin! - Yes!" He said in time to each jet he sent into Beryl's salivating uterus.

______Beryl spun to grab a chair and put her hands on the seat. This caused her shoulders to be lower than her hips. Bob thought that was a bad idea and would've said so except?

She looked over her shoulder at him and whined, "More?"

"Aw shit."

______Bob started pumping into her again.

***********************

______Tuesday: Bob showed up early for work. He no longer had to stay at home waiting for the time to take the kids to school. As he walked past the smokers table near the garage he saw Isabelle sitting there. She worked in accounting but it would be another hour before those people showed up. {So, what the hell is she doing here?} He thought.

Bob walked over. "Isabel? You, OK?"

She gave him a bright smile. "Yeah! I just got here early and realized I left my badge at home."

______Bob laughed. Their building required a pass card to get the doors open. Every employee had one.

"Can you badge me in?" She smiled with hope in her eyes.

"Yeah." He nodded. "But it's against the rules. So, you're going to have to pay me."

"Oh yeah?" She smiled as they walked to the stairwell access. "How much?"

"We'll discuss it in the stairwell." Bob smiled as he opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She smiled as she walked in.

______Isabelle gave a strateled cry when she felt Bob grab her neck and force her forward to the far wall of the stairwell. He didn't slam her into it but he did use his left hand to press her against it.

"What's wrong?!" She screamed.

Bob unfastened and began unzipping her jeans. But when he slipped his hands inside her panties, "Stop!.. Stop it!" He kept rubbing her but she was dry as a bone. "What are you doing?" She cried.

"Hush." He commanded.

"No!" She looked over her right shoulder. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm going to fuck you."

"I... I'll just go back to the table!" Bob laughed and pulled her pants and panties down below her ass. "Stop it!... I thought you were a nice guy."

"Fuck that."

"Language!" She yelled.

"Jesus." He shook his head.

"Language." She said in an appalled tone.

______Bob growled in frustration. She was annoying and dry. He pushed his middle finger against the little brown crinkle of her rear. She jerked and yelped.

"You want it in the ass?"

"No." She whined.

He slapped her right ass cheek. "Then stick your ass out."

______She gave a small whimper but stuck her rear out as far as she could. Bob had to give up on getting her wet. Instead he rummaged through her purse. She was wearing it diagonally across her chest to her right. He located a small jar of Vaseline. Popping the cap he stuck two fingers in before dropping the jar.

______Bob used his clean fingers to pull his jeans and underwear out of the way. Before coating the head of his cock with the jelly. Isabelle jerked hard when she felt the head of his cock touch her nether regions.

"Hold still... AND - STICK - THAT - ASS - OUT!"

She stuck her rear back towards him. "Please don't do this." He began to spread her open with his cock. "AHH! Please Bob. I'm married."

"Yeah, well, I'm almost divorced."

He pushed farther. She yelped. "I have children... Please!" His head pushed through. She gasped. She was still incredibly tight.

He slapped her ass. "Take a breath." He commanded.

It took her a moment but she did it. "Now, let it out."

______She did and Bob pushed a little farther into her while she groaned. {Damn, this girl has a tight pussy.} He thought.

______Isabelle was still mashed against the wall with her head turned to the right. She was watching him over her shoulder. Bob brought his left hand down to grip her left hip. Hoping it would help pull this girl onto his cock.

"Were your kids delivered via C Section?"

She looked confused for a moment. "...No?"

Bob kept pushing into her. Which made her groan again. "Were they premature?"

"No!"

He grunted as he forced himself farther in. Isabelle moaned. "How old are they?"

She gasped a sigh while trying to figure out her infuriating rapist. "Gerome is six and Veronica is seven... Why?!"

Bob grunted along with her as he made it another inch. "Just trying to figure out why your pussy's so damned tight."

Bob pulled back until the tip of his cock was almost out. "Ohhhhhhhh." She moaned in a timidly alarmed tone. Then he slid slowly back into her. "Unnnngmmm."

"I'm. Ung!" He pushed farther in. "I'm not too tight. Ung!" He pushed again. "You're - too - big. Ung!"

______He had about two thirds in when he slid back and slowly slid back in. At this point he decided to start stroking in and out. That should allow him to relax her a bit and open her up as they went.

______A few minutes later and he could feel her finally getting moist. She pushed herself away from the wall far enough to rest her elbows on the wall with her hands extending up it. This gave her room to hang her head. Bob's manipulation was finally having an effect on her. She caught herself wiggling her ass as he slid into her. But all she could do was moan in self loathing.

______A few minutes later Bob had opened her up to the point that he could get all of his cock into her. Isabelle's moans continued. When he saw drool drip from her mouth to the floor. He decided to keep things slow. It seemed to be working for her.

"...fuuuck..." She whispered so quietly he almost missed it.

______Her moans started coming faster. While her ass began to shimmy more with shorter breaks between. He forced himself to keep fucking her slow. A few minutes later, her ass shook like mad. She wailed and came so hard that Bob could feel it drench his balls.

"Fuck - yes." Bob stated as he picked up the pace enough to hear his hips slap against her rear.

______Isabelle grunted with Bob each time their bodies collided. A few strokes later and he launched a salvo of sperm into her that felt like victory. Bob was still trying to catch his breath but even he couldn't miss how Isabelle appeared to be on the verge of passing out. He braced himself against the wall with his right hand. While wrapping his left around her. Making sure to Keep her pinned against him.

______She almost hit her head on the wall as she blacked out. Bob's arm being the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor.

***********************

______Wednesday: Bob is being chewed out by the Company's CFO, Kitty Munz. Pronounced; Moonts. Shut up. It's German.

"Where - are - those - reports?!" The fiery little redhead yelled.

Bob rubbed his brow. He sighed. Then, "Being collected for their delivery to you on - Friday." He emphasised.

______One of the nice things about being an aggressive bastard? You only take shit from cops. Again with the judgement? They earned it! It's a dangerous fucking job, man.

"I need that data!" She yelled and hit her desk to punctuate her frustration.

______As angry as Bob was, he was having a hard time ignoring her breasts. She was wearing an emerald green satin blouse. Dark blue skirt with a black belt and the whole ensemble was doing nothing to downplay her ample cleavage.

"And you will have them on Friday. Which is when you said you needed them."

She stormed off to her right. "God! Damn it!" She screamed at the wall.

"Has something changed?"

She looked back at him with daggers in her eyes. "The only thing that's going to change, is the head of Marketing!"

______(-Director- of Marketing: Bob.)

"OhKay." He said in a comical whiny tone.

______Bob stood up and walked to her.

She screamed, "Sit - the - fuck - down!!!" As she pointed to his chair.

______Bob grabbed her and forced her to the floor. Kitty swung a left cross. Connecting with his chin but Bob rolled with it. Pinning both of her hands with his left, he began to hike up her skirt.

"You worthless piece if shit!" She yelled as her left knee came up in an attempt to crush his groin.

______Bob swung his pelvis to the left so she only connected with a graze to his hip. He unfastened his pants and pulled out his cock.

"I'm going to cut your cock off - BOB!" He pulled her pantiees to the side and pushed in to the hilt. "OHHH....you..." She was soaking wet. "You motherfucker..." Bob began fucking her. "Worthless... fuckin..." He intertwined his finger with hers. "Ung... ung... knew you were... ah... stupid... ...fuck yes..."

He thrusted harder. "Yeah... Yeah... More." She whined as she started meeting his thrusts with her own. "...Harder. ...Harder. ...Harder, baby... ...Please! Harder!" She begged as her hips sped up.

______Bob changed his grip so her knees were now elevated by his elbows. While he supported himself with his hands on the floor next to her. He started slamming into her as hard as he could. Kitty took two fistfulls of his lapels to hold him in place.

"Yes! Yes, baby! Yes! Tear - that - shit - up!" She gritted out.

______She only stopped screaming at him when she was screaming out an orgasm. When she was working up to her fourth, Bob could feel his balls starting to churn.

"Oh fuck." He said.

She heard him. "Do it, baby! Do it! Fill me with that shit!"

______He kept plowing her with what little stamina he had left while round after round left his cock. Thankfully it was enough to get her off again. Her orgasmic scream filled the office. They both slumped to the floor as they caught their breath.

______Bob felt her hand at the back of his head. Stroking his hair. He pulled his head back far enough to look at her.

"Are you OK?"

She laughed. Giving a slight shake of the head.. "Uhhh, no." She ended with a sad smile.

"What's wrong?AND don't give me some bullshit about "I just raped you." We both know you needed it. What happened?"

She chewed on her lip for a second before looking away. "...My mom has cancer." She stated before looking back at him.

"...Aw fuck." Bob and Kitty had worked together for about five years. So, he knew she'd lost her husband to cancer just three years ago. "I'm sorry, Kitty."

"For raping me?" She smiled an optimistic Smile.

"No." He shook his head. "No, you earned that."

She frowned. "Not sure how successful that defense is going to be in court."

"Depends on the Judge."

______She laughed just before he leaned in and kissed her. He held her for another thirty minutes before she was ready to get up and get on with her day. He made sure to check on her near the end of the day.

"You OK?" He asked as he walked into her office.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled from behind her desk.

He squinted at her. "That's bullshit. Isn't it?" Her smile faltered before she nodded. "Life is not a movie, Kitty. There's no reason to be a cliche." She laughed and nodded. "Now, come on. Let's go get some dinner."

"Alright." She laughed again before grabbing her purse and following him out.

______The night did not end with sex. Bob was a piece of shit but even he had his limits. They talked over dinner. Most of it consisted of her venting about God and what a prick he was. After dinner he brought her back to work to get her car. Where they kissed again but mostly he held her for another thirty minutes. Until she was ready to go home. Bob spent the night alone. Again.

***********************

______Thursday: (HR office) "Please be seated." Allison, his HR Rep, stated as she motioned to the chair in front of her desk. Before closing the door.

______Bob had already had his "Aw fuck" moment when she'd pulled him from his office. He took the seat and waited for her to start. Alpha Males do NOT volunteer information. So, he was determined to give none until she asked a question.

"Bob, we've had a complaint against you." She said a few moments after she sat in her chair.

"Alright."

She smiled. "You don't have any questions?"

He smiled back. "You haven't told me anything, yet."

She nodded. "It's a sexual harassment complaint."

"Bullshit."

She shook her head. "Nope. It's true. WELL, their complaint is true, I mean."

"Annnnd what are they claiming?"

"That you assaulted them."

Bob made a face. "Can you be more specific?"

She shook her head. "I asked you here to get your side of it."

"Side of what?" He shrugged. "I've never assaulted anyone."

"Uh huh."

Bob leaned forward with a slightly vicious smile. "Do you have any proof?"

Allison actually looked frustrated. "Not - yet."

"Uh huh."

"This is serious, Bob. We all know what you're capable of."

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yes. Really. You smug prick."

"Who lodged the complaint?"

"I'm not telling you that!"

Bob showed her a huge predatory smile as he stood up. "I really don't like it when women tell me "no," Allison."

______Before she could do anything, he had rushed around her desk. Then forced her to bend over it by pulling her arm behind her back.

"No! Stop! Stop, Bob!"

He pulled her panties down to her knees. "You're going to tell me what I want to know."

"I can't!" She said as she started crying. She felt him slide his finger up her slit. "Bob, Please! Please stop." He kept her pinned as he squatted down and ran his tongue over her clitorus. "Ohhhh. NO! No, Bob. I'm married. I... I... I'll report this to the cops!"

He stood up and confidently unfastened his pants. "You want your husband to know you got raped in your office?"

He nodded as he pulled out his cock. "Because... You know? I'm gonna make sure he knows how much you came."

______Allison's expression turned to one of horror as she started shaking her head. Then her mouth fell open as her eyes became huge. Bob was MUCH bigger than her husband. Her forehead fell to the top of her desk as he slid inside of her.

______Bob waited until his entire length was in her. Then he raised her head with a fistful of hair.

"Who - lodged - the complaint?"

She shook her head. "No."

______He nodded and shrugged to himself. He gripped her hips and began to slam into her hard and fast. Allison grabbed the edge of her desk. She could hear the loud smacking as his hips rammed into her cheeks. Over and over again. She gritted her teeth hoping he couldn't keep up this pace.

______But Bob DID keep it up. And he was determined to make this bitch cum or spill her guts before he stopped. Sweat began to cause his grip to slip, so he grabbed her skirt and bunched it up. That way he could use it like a belt around her. Which gave him great control over her movement. Now he was able to slam into her even harder.

It was several minutes before she finally begged him, "Please... I can't take much more..."

"Who complained?" He asked but did not slow down.

"I... I can't." She shook her head.

______He had to slow his pace because of the change of position. But he managed to pull her head back with his left hand while his right went to her crotch. It wasn't long before she screamed an orgasm. Bob quickly put his left hand over her mouth.

"Who?!"

She shook her head.

______He fucked as hard as he could while still rubbing her clit.

______She screamed again.

"Who?!"

______She shook her head again.

______They continued this way for another eight orgasmic screams from Allison. Though she had lost count.

"Who?!!"

She finally nodded. He let go of her mouth while she rested her head on her desk. "I lied."

He stood up. "...W... What?"

She struggled to look back at him. "Janice said she heard you fucking Kitty. And I heard Beryl talking about what you did in the break room." Bob slouched and shook his head at her. "I just wanted to scare you." Bob nodded now.

"Well, that was smart."