Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______Emma could feel herself getting wet. She raised her hands and gripped Madeline's ass to pull her toward her. Madeline pumped her hips into Emma's mouth. And when Emma sucked on her clit, Madeline leaned forward, bracing her arm on the back of the couch as a huge orgasm shook her so hard she almost fell.

______Emma kept clicking up her juices until Madeline forced her up onto the couch.

"Spread your fucking legs!"

______Emma complied. Madeline immediately stuck three fingers into Emma.

"OH!"

"Shut up!"

______Madeline leaned forward and sucked on Emma's clit, REAL hard.

"Fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck." Emma's hips were out of control.

______Madeline stuffed in a fourth finger.

"FUCK!!!" Emma screamed as she grabbed Madeline's hand.

Madeline stroked her G spot hard with her fingers as her thumb played hell with her clit. "So, you think you're funny? Let's see how funny it is when you're getting fisted?"

"What!?"

______Madeline worked the tip of her thumb in to begin stretching her. Then leaned down and started sucking hard on Emma's clit again. Emma grabbed her head and tried to bronco Madeline off of her. Madeline placed her left hand on Emma's stomach to hold her still. While her right hand forced its way into her oldest friend.

Madeline twisted her hand clockwise and back and would only stop sucking long enough to ask a question. "How you like it, bitch?"

______Emma couldn't speak. The best she could manage with the constant orgasms was a shake of the head and some blasphemous gibberish. Eventually Madeline got her hand in.

"OOOOHHHHHhhhhhh." Emma spouted as she came up off the back of the couch.

______She slowly lowered back down as Madeline made a fist and pushed into her with a malicious smile.

"Arh.. urf... gah..." Emma uttered.

______Her body continued to quiver and shake while Madeline slow fisted her pussy for the first time in her life. Madeline reached up and pinched her right nipple. Not too hard. Emma tried to arch her back but her body wasn't responding so well.

"Fu... Mad... uh... ah..."

______Madeline continued to torture her friend until she felt better. Once she felt Emma had been through enough. She pulled her hand back to Emma's opening.

"Now... The next time I tell you to shut, the - fuck, up. What're you gonna do?"

"I'mgonnashutup." Emma gasped. "I'mgonnashutup." She nodded.

"Goooood." Madeline smiled as she slowly extricated her hand from her friend.

***********************

______One Monday morning, Bob was just getting started for the day when Beryl walked into his office. It had been a few weeks since they'd been together. He noticed she looked worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She shrugged and closed the door behind her. "Is it OK if I sit?"

"Yeah. Of course." He motioned to a chair in front of his desk.

She sat there for several minutes before he finally asked. "Beryl, baby, you gotta tell me what's wrong."

She looked at him. Took a breath and said, "I'm pregnant."

"OK." He nodded.

She pulled back like she was looking down her nose at him. "OK?"

He shrugged. "What did you think I would say?"

She shook her head. "I... kinda thought you'd start off with "Is it mine."

He laughed and shook his head. "No..." Then he seemed to have an idea. "Is it your girlfriend's?"

Beryl laughed, which seemed to help. "I wish..." She looked at him again. "I'm gonna have to tell her."

Bob nodded. "What do you need from me?"

"Oh!" She leaned back and pointed at him. "So, you're Mr. Dependable, now?"

He grimaced. "Mm about 95% of the time."

She laughed. "I guess that'll have to do."

"What do you think she's going to say?"

"Uhhhh. I - think - she's going to kick my two timing ass out on the street." She gave an insincere smile.

"Do you have anyone you can stay with if she does?" Beryl shook her head. "You can stay with me?"

She laughed. "I don't like fucking men."

"You'll get used to it."

"Fuck you." She shook her head.

"Do you have a better option?"

"You mean other than providing you with free pussy?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Not right now. I'd have to quit my job here and move back home."

He nodded. "Then you can stay with me until something better comes along."

"I can pay rent?"

"I'm sorry, Beryl. I like fucking you. That's your rent."

She sighed. "Fuck, I hope she forgives me."

"You can tell her I attacked you?.. I did. You know?"

"...I may have to." She whined.

Bob shrugged. "Then do that."

"You sure?"

Bob laughed. "Yeah. It'll be fine."

***********************

______Bob got home from work to the sound of something getting slammed around from Madeline's backyard next door. He rushed into his yard to make sure she was OK. Only to find her in a tiny red bikini. Moving pool furniture around.

______Bob laughed loud enough for her to stop what she was doing to look at him.

"What's so funny?" She asked as she struck a pose with her right hand on her hip.

"Not a thing." He smiled with a shake of his head. "You need a hand?"

"Yes - I - do." She gave a devilish grin.

He nodded and walked around to her yard entrance gate. Once he got to her, he asked, "Where do you want these?" He asked. Motioning to the furniture.

"They're fine where they are."

He gave an exaggerated nod. "So, the noise and the..." He pinched her right nipple. "Exceptional - bathing suit. Was just to get me over here?" She bit her lip and nodded. He looked around. "Is this a setup?"

"Nope." She shook her head in a rather sexy motion. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Absolutely." He whispered.

"Have you... ever had a woman's ass?" She asked nervously ending with another bite of her lip.

He smiled. "What brought this on?"

Madeline shrugged. "I've just been thinking about it a lot recently."

He squinted. "Why?"

She shook her head in thought. "Um... I was talking with friends and it came up. I've never done it but they said IF you try it it has to be with someone you trust..."

______Bob laughed.

"Shut up." She hit him lightly. "And as crazy as you are..." He nodded several times. "You're kinda the only person I trust." She couldn't tell what he was thinking. "Do you?.. Want to try it?.. With me?"

He shrugged. "You DO have a great ass, Madeline..."

"Thank you." She interrupted.

He laughed again. "OK. So how do we do this?"

"Alright. Well, first!" She put her hands on his chest. "We go slow. I know you normally like to go hard and fast. But I really need you to take it as slow as you can."

"I can do that."

"So we take out your cock." She paused to unfasten and tug down his slacks and briefs. "Then we put a coating of baby oil on it." She stated as she took a bottle and ran a line of the oil down the shaft of his cock. Before smearing it all over his dick with a motion that looked like a hand job. "Now, when you start pushing into me. You'll feel resistance. Just bounce back and forth a little until you can get it in deeper. You keep doing that until your in and then it's just like fucking."

"Sounds simple."

She nodded and turned toward the double recliner she was going to use for this. At the last minute she turned quickly back to him. "BUT, fuck me slowly. I, I'm not sure how much I can take yet."

He smiled again. "I'll go slow. I promise."

"OK... Cool." She stated, with a large amount of trepidation.

______Then she took a deep breath, let it out. Then pushed her bottoms to the ground and kicked them away before laying down on the cushioned recliner. She stuffed a long round pillow under her hips so her rear was sticking up in the air.

______Bob tugged off his pants, underwear and socks. Before climbing on top of her. Once he was between her legs he nestled his cock against her sphincter. He half expected her to jump but she lay there with her eyes closed. She had taken a firm grip of the top wooden edge of the recliner. But aside from that she appeared to be calm.

______Bob knew better. She had just the faintest of quivers traversing her body. He braced his hands to either side of her shoulders and pushed his hips forward. He could just feel her starting to open up. Barley. He pushed harder and she grimaced. A little more and she whined. He backed up and eased back in. He didn't hear any sounds from Madeline but he did see her chewing her upper lip. He continued with his slow but persistent intrusion over the next ten minutes. Until he finally felt himself get sucked in.

"Oh." They said in unison.

Madeline was looking over her shoulder at him "I thought it would be more painful."

"Me too, actually."

______She nodded in reply. He pushed in slowly. Madeline's head tilted as her face held a noncommittal expression. Bob's eyes rolled back in his head. He'd never felt anything like it. Every millimeter of his dick seemed to be held in a tight but not constricting grip. He pulled back slowly. Madeline licked her lips before resting her forehead on the lounger. Bob slid back in. Madeline moaned.

"Holy shit, Maddy."

She looked at him. "Is it good?"

"Ha ha heh uh YES! Yes, it is very good."

______She smiled just before Bob couldn't help himself. He began to pump her faster.

"Ah! Ah! Easy, baby. Not too fast."

"Sorry. Sorry. Shit. It's just so damned tight." He said before he leaned forward and kissed her.

______She moaned into the kiss while Bob tried very hard to keep things slow. "Oh fuck." She said as she broke the kiss. Her body shook and Bob recognized one of Madeline's little orgasms running through her.

______He did his best to keep it slow but every few minutes his hips would get away from him. She would let him run with it for a moment. Holding on to the lounger like a life line. But eventually she would beg him to slow down again. When he did, that seemed to be what was causing her to climax. The thought of selfish ass Bob, fighting his urges to make sure she was OK. And then she'd cum.

______They kept fucking until it was almost dark. From what Bob could tell, her sphincter was so tight that it was acting like a cockring. Helping him to hold off his own orgasm. They were taking a break. Bob trying to catch his breath/control himself. While he rubbed Madeline's right ass cheek.

"How much longer do you think you can hold it for?" She asked as sweat ran off her in rivulets.

He shook his head. "I'm not sure."

She nodded. "Best to just..." He looked at her. "You know? Get it finished?"

"You sure?.. It's gonna be rough."

She licked her lips. Not at all looking sure. Then she nodded. "I'm a big girl. I'll live." She smiled.

______He leaned forward and kissed her again. She took another firm grip of the lounger's edge as Bob pulled back. Then he began to fuck her at their normal slow pace. Slowly building faster and faster. By the time he was slapping into her rear, Madeline was yelling into the lounger cushion. It only took a minute or two before Bob shot a massive load into Madeline. Their exclamations were guttural and loud.

______They both gasped as Bob launched several shots of cum into her guts. Until he collapsed on top of her and passed out.

***********************

______It was late and most of the company had gone home already. But Bob was in his office working late when he heard the door close. When he looked up he saw what looked like a very pissed of little lesbian. Ragged, torn blue jeans. An old "Runaways'' T-shirt. Combat boots. And a short black pixie haircut. She looked like she was the font man for a lesbian rock band name "Dyke." Beautiful and - really - fuckin angry.

"How may I help you?" Bob smiled.

"You knocked up my fuckin girlfriend!!!"

"So, you'd be Zoe?" Bob stated matter of factly.

"You motherfucker!" She screamed.

______As she drew a lock blade knife and charged around his desk to stab him. Bob stood, grabbed her arm and pulled it across his stomach. While putting his leading foot in front of her. Thereby forcing her into an arm bar. In this position he could break her elbow. Applying a little less pressure it was just a matter of a few moments before she dropped the knife.

"Ow! You fucking prick!"

"You tried to stab me." Bob smiled.

"I'm sure I'm not the first!"

"Heh heh. That's true, actually. What did Beryl tell you?"

"You sayin she's lyin?!"

"Well, I don't know. What'd she say?" He kept smiling.

Zoe took a breath. "She said you attacked her in the breakroom."

"And she fought very hard to stop me?"

She forced herself to look at him. "A real man wouldn't have touched her!"

He laughed. "Whatever. Here's what you and I are - gonna - do."

______He forced her to turn and face his desk. Keeping her arm extended. He took a big fist full of the longer hair on top of her head and pulled it back.

"Ow! Fucker."

______He took his leg from in front of her and bent her over his desk.

"You see where I'm going with this?" He whispered in her ear.

"Fuck you."

"Exactly... You see, I'm going to keep that knife. The one with your prints on it?" He gave her a moment but she didn't say anything. He shook her head. "The one with your prints - on - it?!"

"OK! Yeah! I got it."

"So if the cops show up - EVER - I'm gonna tell em you wanted to fuck and then pulled a knife on me. Claiming it would look like revenge for me raping you."

______He shook her head again.

"I - completely - understand - your - foolproof - plan... you smug piece of shit." She muttered under her breath.

"Good. Now, I'm going to let you go and you're going to behave yourself. Or I'm going to torque this arm..." He wiggled her left arm that he'd been holding out to the side. "Up behind your back so far, it will pop out of it's fucking socket. Do you understand?" He asked in a very kind tone of voice.

She sighed, "I understand."

______He let her go. She looked at him like she wanted to kill him but instead flexed her elbow to ease the pain.

"The desk." He pointed.

______She grumbled but bent over putting her hands on top of the desk. He unfastened her jeans. Quickly sliding his hand into her panties.

"Fuck man!" She stood up.

"What!?" He demanded as he took another grip of her hair.

"A little fucking warning, maybe?!"

______He forced her to look at him as he began to work his finger in and out of her. She was very dry but even as pissed off as she was, she got moist after a few moments of his manipulation. She grimaced throughout his manipulation. When she was wet enough he pushed in even farther to try to hit her G spot.

"Fuck man! You gonna stick your whole hand in?!"

"Did you want me to?"

"NO." She answered quickly in an incredulous tone.

______Then her mouth fell open and she closed her eyes.

"Uh uh. You look at me."

"Oh you motherfucker." She shook her head at him when she opened her eyes.

______He kept rubbing her spot until she whined at him.

"That's it." He whispered.

"Fuck you." as a tear fell from her right eye. "You fuckin worthless ahhhHHHH fuck!"

______Her hips started bucking as her first orgasm hit her. He continued to finger her G spot until her hips stopped moving.

"Good. Good." He said.

______She looked like she wanted to cry. He gently let her hair go before tugging her jeans and panties down. She leaned forward over the desk with her head hanging down. But when she felt his freshly coated cock touch her ass. She jumped.

"Fuck no! FUCK - NO!!"

"Hey!" he pointed at her. "You tried to stab me! Now do I twist that arm?! Or do you bend over?"

"You're a fucking cocksucker!"

"Bend - over."

______She was pissed but she shook her head and bent over the desk again. Bob shook his head and placed his cock back at the entrance to her butt. He pushed and heard her vocalize a grimace. He pushed harder and she grunted. He kept pushing until he hit some real resistance. So he backed up and started back in. Slowly stretching the girl open. He kept up a steady push and bounce action on her until he was able to get her wide enough to let him in.

______Zoe gasped.

Bob rubbed her back under her shirt. "You alright?"

She spun her head around at him. "Are you fucking kidding me?! No! I'm being ass raped by a sick - fuUuuuuuuuuu...."

______Her eyes closed when her head slowly fell to the desk. As Bob slipped the rest of his cock into her. When he bottomed out he pushed in hard. Zoe gave a slow grunting moan. Bob pulled back and slid back in nice and slow. He watched as she licked her lips. She looked so peaceful while he sodomized her slowly. Several minutes later he watched her twitch and jerk. Recognizing her orgasms for what it was, Bob smiled.

______Then he gripped her hips and laid into her a little harder. Zoe pushed herself up with her arms but hung her head.

"Uh uh uh uh fuck, man. Uh shit uh uh uh."

______After a few minutes of that Bob slipped his right hand in front of her and found her clit. She wailed and yelled while her right hand tried to get his off of her. A few minutes later, when it became obvious she wasn't going to win, she put her hand back on the desk and just let the next big orgasms ravage her.

______Bob slammed into her ass and manipulated her clitoris for the next 20 minutes before his cock had had enough. He pulled her tight and launched a mind blowing cum into Zoe.

He barely registered her gasp of "...oooh fuuuck..."

______He was too busy trying to get all of his cum as deep into her derriere as he could. When finished he collapsed on top of her.

"Get off me." She wheezed from fatigue.

***********************

______A few days later, Bob got out of his car and just happened to catch Abigail looking out her bay window at him from across the street. She practically sprinted from the window when she realized he saw her. Bob smiled and headed to her house. When he tried the door, he found it was open.

"Abi, you home?"

She stuck her head out from the hallway to the bedrooms of the house. "What?!.. No. The door was locked." She said with big scared eyes.

Bob came in and closed the door before locking it. "Well it is now." He smiled.

______Abigail stuck her hands out as he approached. As he got closer, she backed down the hall.

"Bob, stop! You need to go. Dustin'll be home any minute."

He laughed. "Dustin doesn't get home for another hour and you know it."

"Please stop." She whined as he corralled her toward the Master bedroom.

"Why were you checking me out?"

"I - WAS - not! ...I was just looking." She ended in a whine.

______Her legs bumped against the bed just as Bob began to unfasten her slacks.

"Stop it!" Then she slapped him. Bob looked at her stunned. Abigail covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"I'm used to it." He said as he turned her around and bent her over the bed.

______He pulled her pants and panties down to her knees. Before he unlimbered his dick. Bob had gotten into the habit of having a small bottle of baby oil on him ever since his encounter with Zoe. It just came in handy. He now removed the bottle from his pocket and ran a line down the shaft of his cock.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"WHAT!?" She yelled as she spun her head to look at him. "NO!" She yelled as she felt the head of his cock touch her sphincter.

______Bob pushed. She was very tight.

"BOB! NO! NO!" She yelled as she flailed her arms at him.

______Bob put his left hand in the middle of her back to shove her down and kept pushing.

"AHH! Please BOB! Dustin hasn't had that!" He forced her open another inch and grunted from the strain. "Damn you!.. PLEASE!.." He began to bounce against her ass. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stop. Ah! Ah! OWWWW... ung." He was finally in.