Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry."

"Not yet you're not."

When Bob pulled out of her, "What're you going to do?" She asked.

He sat in her chair and rolled it a small distance back from her. "Come here." When she turned to face him he immediately commanded, "Kneel."

______Allison nodded as she dropped to her knees. She wasn't rushed but she didn't wait for him to tell her what he expected. She leaned forward and began to take his cock into her mouth. She never made eye contact with him. Looking at the tear streaks on her cheeks he thought that was acceptable. She gave him a few bobs on his dick before slowly taking him down to the root.

______She continued to give him long deep plunges until she felt his hips begin to move. She picked up her pace until his thrusts became stronger and then she started going at him like she wanted it.

______It wasn't long before Bob blew up in her mouth. He didn't have to hold her to him. She forced her face as tight against him as she could. While his cock kicked and spasmed in her throat. When she was sure he was empty. She let him slip from her mouth. He put his cock away and refastened his pants.

"Now, in the future, I hope you won't try to scare me."

______She finally looked at him and nodded.

______With his own nod, Bob stood up and left her office. Making sure to lock and close the door behind him. He didn't hear Allison crying after the door closed.

***********************

______Friday: Bob walked into his office long before anyone else in the company had shown up. He turned on the light in the Breakroom for the early birds and headed to his office. He was very surprised when he hit the lights in his office only to find Isabelle sitting on his couch waiting for him. When he realized she did NOT have a gun, he relaxed a bit. Then turned and locked the door.

______She looked upset. Like she was about to cry. He took a moment to choose his words. "How may I help?"

She gave several small shakes of her head as she licked her lips. "I uh..." More head shaking. "I tried to have sex with my husband."

Bob nodded. "That's... usually a good thing." He said slowly.

She shook her head harder this time and laughed. "No..."

"What happened?"

"Uh, nothing. Actually. He got on top. Stuck it in. And rammed it into me for about six minutes before he..." She obviously couldn't say it because she was nodding while looking at him with her hand moving in circles. "...Then he rolled off and fell asleep." She ended with a shrug.

"Ohhh, thank God." As he dropped his things and sat in the chair closest to her.

"Thank God!?" She almost yelled.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I thought you were going to say he accused you of cheating..."

"I -DID- cheat!"

"No. I raped you. It's totally different."

She looked confused. "...Bu... I enjoyed it." She whispered.

"That doesn't matter." Bob shook his head. "I didn't give you a choice. Ergo, Rape." He could tell that hadn't occurred to her. "Wait. If he didn't accuse you. Then why are you here?"

"Umm." She shrugged. "I guess I'm here to be raped again?"

Bob laughed. "You know, THIS will be adultery?"

"I don't care. You put more effort into making me feel good than Carter has in our ten years of marriage. I've given him two beautiful children. I work a good job. I cook and clean. And I'd be fine with all of that. I was raised to do ALL of that. But all I ever asked was that he be employed and care about me. Last night just showed me that he really doesn't. So.., please... rape me again."

______Bob shrugged and nodded as he blew a big gust of air from his mouth. He nodded to himself and stood up. He took off his polo shirt and tossed it on the arm of the couch. Before taking Isabelle's hand to help her to her feet. She appeared very nervous.

"You sure you want to do this?"

______She nodded in reply as she bit her lip.

He nodded back. "Alright." He smiled.

______He tugged her shirt over her head and set it next to his. She had small breasts and didn't look to be in the habit of wearing brassieres. She gasped as he gently slipped her left nipple into his mouth. After a moment he smoothly moved to give her a gentle kiss. Bob unfastened her jeans before easing her into sitting on the couch again.

______He removed her shoes and socks. Then tugged her jeans and panties off of her. She had a nervous tremble to her that Bob found erotically adorable. He smiled again as he laid her down on the couch at a slight angle. He eased her legs apart and kissed the inside of her right thigh.

"What're you doing?" She asked in a frightened tone.

He gave a small laugh. "It will feel good... I promise."

She shook her head. "I've never... Carter's never..."

"It's OK. Grab the armrest above your head..." She looked and reached over her head to grip the armrest of the couch. Then she looked back at him. "Now, just try to relax."

______She nodded as she bit her lip.

______He smiled and kissed the inside of her left thigh. He nipped the tendon in her right hip.

"Oh!" She squeaked.

______Then he licked the right side of her vagina. Over the same tendon, from bottom to top.

"Hmmm?"

______He nipped her left tendon. She jumped a little. Then hummed again as he ran a lick from the left side over that same tendon til he hit the top. THEN he ran a slow broad stroke with his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

Isabelle closed her eyes and gasped as her back arched. "Oooohhhhhh."

______Bob gently circled her clit. Which got him a few small hip thrusts from her. He slid his tongue in as deep as he could. She gave him a lovely gasp. He knew he couldn't hit her G spot but it still would feel nice. He gently chewed her labia. Moving only when it seemed she had become accustomed to it. Bob spent several minutes exploring her groin.

______When Isabelle finally seemed relaxed and ready. He started sucking and licking on her clit with a purpose. Her hands came down to grab his head. Her eyes were squeezed tight. While she gave off a keening moan and her hips were moving faster. He kept working her pussy until she finally gave him the orgasms he wanted from her. Isabelle wasn't loud but she did produce a ridiculous amount of cum.

______He left her to recover while he took a handy wipe to wash up his face. He watched her trying to catch her breath with her eyes still shut. He removed his shoes, pants and underwear. She opened her eyes when she heard him pull down his zipper.

______When he tugged down his drawers and stood up, {Did she just lick her lips?} He thought.

______He approached her knowing she was more than wet enough for him today. He slid between her legs and kissed her. She could feel his iron hard cock rubbing against her slit. But somehow it wasn't frightening to her today. Bob centered his head on her entrance and pushed in. She was still very tight. But with a few retreats and re-entries, he was able to gently slide all the way into her.

______Several minutes later, he was pumping hard and she was fighting to pump back at him. Until they both blew up. Bob leaned down to kiss her as they came down from their high.

***********************

______Abigail woke up alone and grumbled. She hated it when Dustin left her alone in bed. But it was Saturday and she knew he'd be in the garage working on that damned car. She gave a small laugh before climbing out of bed and grabbing a shower. When she was dry and had brushed her hair, she threw on a robe. Before heading to the kitchen.

______She came up short when she entered. Bob smiled at her while drinking a glass of orange juice.

"What're you doing in my kitchen?!"

"Helping Dustin with the Impala."

"Wh... Where is he?" She looked around.

"He went to the parts store to get a few things." He answered as his eyes roamed over her body. "He said I could grab some juice before tearing down the valves... You look good Abi."

She held a finger up to him. "You! Do not get to call me that!"

"Uh huh." He smiled.

______He set the glass down on the counter just before he approached her.

"No!" She yelled as she started to back up. "No!" She yelled before turning to run.

______But Bob had her in his arms and off the ground faster than she could take a step.

"Stop! No!" She yelled and flailed but he walked her to the kitchen table and bent her over it.

______She continued to scream and call him every vile thing she could think of but Bob steadily pulled her robe up. Her panties down. Then started working his way into her. He slid in so easily, she knew she was wet. And THAT realization caused her to cry.

"Nice and hard then." He said as he grabbed her hips.

______He started with long hard strokes. Abigail could hear his hips slap into her ass the same it had in the closet. She cried harder as she felt that memory arouse her. She had her fists clenched next to her face as she tried to stop the orgasms she felt brewing. But Bob the Bastard seemed to be able to read her like a book. He picked up his pace and she moaned against her will.

"You want it harder, baby?"

"NO! You - heartless - fucking - pig!"

______He laughed as he fucked her even faster.

______She screamed her orgasm as she came but Bob didn't stop. A few minutes later, and she was cumming again. Bob wanted to keep it going but his own orgasm had sneaked up on him. He was almost disappointed when he pulled her hard against him and shot his first volley in. Abigail gasped. Too tired to control herself anymore. Bob came several times to the lovely gasps of Abigail.

______He propped himself on the table to catch his breath when they were done.

"Please, get off of me." She whispered.

"Sure thing, baby." He stood up and slapped her right ass cheek.

She looked back at him. "Don't do that!"

He laughed. "You gonna tell me you don't like that?" He asked then slapped her left cheek.

"Ah!" She gasped. "...I do... But you're not the man I want doing that."

He smiled and nodded before pulling out of her. Abigail stood up and pulled her panties up. Before going to have another shower.

***********************

______A few days later, Bob was knocking on Madeline's door. They'd screwed several times since her husband ran off with his secretary. But she also asked him to handle any repairs since she was, as she said, "shit with that stuff." Madeline answered the door and her smile dropped.

"Bob?"

He smiled at her reaction. "Uh, yeah." She looked scared. "You said you had a clogged drain in the kitchen... Remember?"

She held her hand to her forehead. "Was that today?"

"Yeah. Is now not a good time?"

"Um." She looked behind her but no one was there. "Uh." She said as she looked back at him.

"Who is it, Maddy?" A woman's voice asked.

She turned to speak into the house so the woman could hear her reply, "It's my neighbor, Bob. He's here to fix that drain." Bob thought she still looked really nervous when she looked at him.

Bob watched as a tall and beautiful blonde in a yoga outfit walked up behind Madeline. "What are you doing?" She asked Madeline. "Ask him to come in."

"Heh." Madeline laughed nervously. "Um, Bob? This is my friend Emma." Emma smiled and extended her hand to shake Bob's. He smiled and shook her hand. "Emma, this is Bob." Madeline smiled. "Emma is my oldest friend." Bob nodded in reply. "Her opinion is very important to me." She stated in a tone that sounded odd to Emma BUT, Bob understood she was begging him not to do anything crazy.

He smiled and rubbed her upper left arm. "I understand. Now, where's that sink?"

"Right this way." The sound of relief, obvious in her tone.

______Madeline escorted him to the kitchen where he set down his tool bag. Then opened the cupboard doors under the sink.

"What is wrong with you?" He heard Emma ask Madeline.

______Bob began removing the items she kept stored under the sink.

"Emma, please. Not any questions until he leaves." Madeline whispered back.

______Bob laughed a little. Madeline was acting like he was a wild animal. Which he found... rather flattering, actually.

______Bob stood up and looked at the sink. It was almost overflowing.

"Do you still have those plastic bins in the garage?" Bob asked.

"Yes. Do you want me to get them?" Madeline asked.

"Please." He nodded. "They're the perfect size to fit under here and catch the water when I loosen the pipe."

______Madeline nodded and walked off toward the garage.

After a moment Emma commented, "You seem to make her nervous, Bob." She smiled.

He laughed. "With good reason, I'm sure." He smiled.

______Emma replied with a shocked smile.

"Here they are." Madeline announced when she returned and handed Bob the plastic bins.

______He turned and wedged one under the trap beneath the sink and began the process of draining the sink.

"OK. What's the deal with this guy?" Emma asked.

"Emma?!" Madeline whispered.

"Did you fuck him?" Bob could hear the smile in Emma's whisper.

"Many times. OK? And he's pretty fuckin uncontrollable. So, shut it."

"...How uncontrollable?"

"Do you have a pitcher?" Bob asked in a bold voice as he stood up.

______Both women jumped.

"...For the water?" Madeline asked. He nodded with a smile. "Yeah. One sec." She said as she walked to one of her cupboards.

______She pulled out a large plastic pitcher and handed it to Bob.

"Thank you." He said as he turned and squatted down to ladle the water from the bin under the pipe into the other bin on the floor.

"How uncontrollable." Emma stated more than asked.

Madeline sighed. He could almost see her looking at the ceiling.

"We're so fucked." He heard Madeline comment.

______Bob managed to get most of the water into the second bin so he could pull the trap off the pipe and clear the clog. He threw the clog into the trash and made sure the pipe was clear. He put it back together in a few minutes and then dumped all that water back down the pipe. But this time it actually all drained.

"All done." He smiled at them as he stood up with the two empty bins. "You want me to put these back in the garage?"

"Yes. Thank you." Madeline smiled nervously at him.

When he returned, the ladies had moved to sit on the couch in Madeline's Living room. Bob walked up to them before saying, "Well that's all done. Was there anything else you needed?"

______He watched as Madeline looked at him like she knew, that he knew, that THAT was a loaded question. But she managed to shake her head. He noticed Emma was smiling like something was funny.

"Nope. Nope, we're good." Madeline forced out.

"Really?" Bob shook his head. "You don't look it."

"Aw shit." Madeline said as she dropped her head.

______She stood up quickly when she felt Bob lift her by her hair. He immediately pulled her into a tight french kiss.

"Hey! Wh..." Emma started but stopped when she saw Madelin grip his shoulders and lean into the kiss.

"On your hands and knees." He ordered when he pulled back from the kiss.

______Madeline whined but turned away and got on all fours. She lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down before he had to ask. Emma was in shock. Bob got behind Madeline and pulled his cock out of his jeans.

"Uh, look. If you guys need some privacy..." Emma started.

"Sit!" Bob ordered her.

______Emma slowly sat back down on the couch and watched as Bob slid his cock into her friend. Madeline moaned when he bottomed out. Bob started a nice easy fuck until Madeline became really wet. He noticed she kept looking over at her friend. He wasn't sure what she expected to see. When he looked at Emma she seemed to be entranced by what Bob was doing to Madeline.

"Don't worry, Emma. You'll get your share."

"I can't." She moved her eyes from what he was doing to Madeline's pussy to his eyes. "I'm married."

"Uh huh." He smiled.

______Bob returned his focus to Madeline and began to slam her harder. She instantly gave him a loud howling orgasm. He slapped her ass.

"Push back." He ordered.

______Madeline looked over her shoulder and seemed to dig in as she started thrusting back at him. Bob kept up the fast pace. With all the sex he had, he truly was in phenomenal shape. Madeline's rear started gyrating in every direction until she came loudly again.

______Bob was about to cum himself. He stood up quickly. Grabbed Emma by her ponytail and forced his cock into her mouth.

"Mmf. No_mf."

______Bob used both hands to force his cock back and forth in her mouth. Emma looked for her friend but Madeline was collapsed on the floor. Then Bob exploded in her mouth. A lot of it shot out the sides of her mouth.

"Swallow it." Bob said.

______She did but there was so much that some of it still leaked out. When he was finished, Bob controlled her head with her ponytail and began to milk his cock in front of her.

"Open your mouth." He said when a pearl of cum appeared.

______Emma opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He lowered the head of his cock to her mouth. Where she could suck on the tip. He continued to do that four or five times. Until he finally threw her back on the couch and pulled her yoga pants down to her ankles.

______Emma didn't say anything as he slid between her legs and slid his cock into her.

Her head fell back with a, "Ohhhh fuuuuuuck."

______Bob braced himself above her with his arms and began to fuck her hard. She was so wet that she almost came the minute he started. After a few minutes she did cum. Bob began to pause and give her little rolls of his hips when he hit her cervix. These little grinding digs had her cumming again after the third one.

______Emma's body locked up as she shook through a powerful orgasm. But Bob kept fucking her hard with those grinding flexs. Emma had lost track of how many times she'd came when she suddenly felt him pull out of her.

______She opened her eyes to see Bob quickly step over to Madeline, grab her head and force his cock into her mouth. Madeline started sucking Bob's cock like it was the best thing she'd ever had in her mouth. Emma quickly realized that Madeline must have had a lot more practice at this. She slowly took him all the way down to the base of his dick.

______Bob grunted out his orgasm as every drop shot directly into Madeline's stomach. Unlike Emma, when Bob was done, Madeline eased him out and milked his cock herself.

Once it was all finished. Bob put his cock away. Said, "Thank you, Ladies. That was wonderful." Then he picked up his tool bag and left.

Madeline looked at Emma. "And the next time I say shut up... Just fuckin shut up, already!" She said in a fatigued voice.

______Emma nodded even though her body was still twitching.

______After a moment of rest and thinking. Madeline became a little irritated. She sat up and looked at Emma who was still attempting to catch her breath.

"And what if you had not been into it?"

Emma looked at her. "What?"

"You intentionally prodded Bob. Even after I told you to shut up. What would've happened if you didn't enjoy it?"

Emma shook her head in thought. "...I would've told Scott?"

Madeline's blood went cold. Emma's husband, Scott, could tear Bob into four equal pieces with his bare hands. "You fucking bitch!"

"What?!... I'm not gonna tell him."

______Madeline pulled her panties off and stripped out of her dress. Emma's eyes got big but before she could complain, Madeline had stood and grabbed her by the hair. Madeline pulled her to the floor and forced her face into her cunt.

"I could've lost Bob because you had to be funny?!.. Eat it, bitch!" She commanded.

"I'm sorry." Emma muffled out as she licked Madeline.

Madeline used the woman's ponytail to grind her face into her pussy. "All of it! Lick all of it! Get in there and you fuckin better make me cum!"