Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______Bob slid all the way into her. Abigail sobbed into the comforter of the bed. He grabbed her hips. He'd found that this really was the best feeling in the world. He began pulling her against him hard and slow. Abigail gripped the comforter in a death grip. Bob slapped her ass against him until she grunted with each impact.

______Abigail came so hard her feet came off the ground. Bob started slamming into her like a porn star. She screamed as he did it but her hips twitched and jerked hard when she came again.

"You ung... mother ung... fucker ung... I'm gonna ung... fuckin kill ung... you." She squeaked out as she cried.

______Abigail was so tight it took him several minutes before he could cum. Abigail came and cried after each one. By the time Bob emptied himself into her ass, she was an exhausted mess.

"Thank you, Abi. That was fantastic." He said as he pulled his dick out of her.

He buttoned and zipped his pants while she dried her eyes with the comforter. "You piece of shit!" She screamed at him. "That was supposed to be for Dustin!"

He smiled and buckled his belt. "He'll get over it." Then he slapped her right ass cheek and left.

______Abigail tried to stop crying as she watched Bob from her bedroom window. {You're gonna pay for that, Bob.}

***********************

______Emma was shopping at "Domicile Despot" with her husband Scott. Supposedly she had wanted a new door for the hall bathroom. But Scott looked in the basket and saw the $200 worth of, he was trying hard to be diplomatic here, - necessities -. And yet they hadn't even gone to the Door section yet. He was going to say something to her but when he looked at her. She was staring at some man several yards away. And she looked pretty angry.

Scott looked at him. Then back at her. "You OK babe?"

She quickly spun her head back to him and smiled unconvincingly. "Yeah! I was just daydreaming."

"OK. Anything you wanna tell me?"

"No." She scoffed. But then she looked back at the man. Scott glanced quickly and saw he was pushing his cart towards the rear of the store. He made sure to return his gaze to her before she turned back to him."You know? I actually have to pee. Can you take the cart and get the door? I'll find you when I'm done."

"Anything for you, baby." He smiled before kissing her. Then he took the cart like a good husband.

The bathrooms were not far from where Bob had pushed his cart. Emma walked up behind him. "You piece of shit!"

Bob jumped and turned around. "Jesus!"

"My husbands here. I should have him stomp your ass."

Bob shook the last of the adrenaline out of his system. "Ahem, if you wanted him to kill me. You wouldn't have waited until now." He stated as he grabbed his cart and began to push again.

______She grabbed his arm and pulled him through the double doors that led to the storage area for the store. She looked around and found a secluded spot. Then drug Bob to it. Bob was damned curious where this was going so he let her have the lead. Once she was happy with the location, she let him go.

"Maddy made me promise not to tell him."

"Why?"

She sighed. "Because she doesn't want you dead."

"I think you mean, she doesn't want me in jail for murder." He smiled.

She shook her head. "No, Bob... I can't believe you made me suck your dick!"

"You liked it."

"Then you fucked me! You shit!"

"And you came really hard."

"What happened next?" A voice that terrified Emma, stated from behind Bob.

______Bob saw pure terror in her eyes. But like a man he turned slowly to face the newcomer.

______Now, there are "Alpha Males." And there are "Apex Predators."

______And what Bob saw looked like a mountain lion wearing a human skin suit. He wasn't bigger than Bob. And somehow Bob knew it wouldn't matter. The man was leaning against some shelving with his arms crossed. There was no telling how much he had heard. But Bob suspected all of it.

"This man raped you?" Scott asked.

"...Yes?"

Scott's eyebrow rose. "And you thought dragging him off to a private location was a good idea?" He sneered.

______Bob was smart enough to stay quiet.

Scott said. "How about you tell me what happened? And I'll decide if I need to kill him."

______Emma started explaining about how she went to visit Madeline. As she spoke she stepped in front of Bob. Placing herself between both men. This way Bob had a chance to escape if this went south... She hoped.

______She had been so nervous about slipping into position. That she screwed up and told Scott about Maddy fisting her.

"...aw fuck." She ended.

"It sounds like I gotta have a long talk with Madeline." Scott said. "So you were hoping Bob here, would fuck you again?"

Emma cringed. "Maddy told me he... uh..." She shrugged. "But fucked her andHeWasRealllyGoodAtIt."

"............huh." Scott said.

______He stood from the wall and dropped his arms so smooth and quickly that Emma and Bob jumped.

"Bob, I need a favor." He said as he spun Emma. Grabbed the back of her neck and walked her forward.

"Yes?" Bob stated as confidently as he could. From what little he could remember about predators. Showing fear was a bad thing.

______Scott grabbed both of Emma's hands and forced her over a large box. He held her down on the far side as he motioned Bob to move toward her rear.

"Emma keeps a jar of Vaseline in her purse. I'd like ya to use that and fuck her ass."

"What?!" Emma almost yelled as she looked up at her husband.

______{I'm not gonna die!} Bob thought.

"That is what you wanted. Right?" Scott answered her.

"Uh. Um." She looked at Bob who was rummaging through her purse. "I... Um, yes?" She ended as she looked at Scott.

"Then shut up."

______Bob pulled out his cock and put a thin layer of jelly on it. He returned the jar to her purse and then undid her jeans. Tugging them down as low as he could. He had to fight the urge to smile. Even by his standards this was a pretty good fucking day. He lined his cock up with Emma's crinkle and noticed Scott gave his dick a glance before nodding slightly.

______Bob pushed in. He went VERY slow. The last thing he needed was to die because he was over excited and hurt the woman. Emma grunted as he pushed harder.

"Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck." She whispered as he forced her open.

______Bob worked her rear as he'd learned to do. Slowly but surely, and with many grunts and groans from Emma, he spread her little ass wide. Soon his head popped in and Emma gave one last grunt. Bob slid slowly in until he crammed all of his cock into her.

Scott released her hands. "You like that?"

She was still afraid he was going to get angry with her but thought honesty was probably her best option. "Yes, baby." She whispered.

______He nodded. When he moved his hands, she flinched. Thinking he was going to hit her. He never had before but she'd never cheated on him before. So, when he instead unbuckled his belt and unfastened his jeans?

She came. "Ohhhhhh myyy Goooo..."

______Her ass shook as Bob tried to keep her hips still. While slowly driving in and out of her. He looked up to see Scott pull his dick out. Suddenly he understood why Scott wasn't furious with him. The man was much longer and much thicker than Bob. As Bob looked down at Emma's ass he smiled. Hell, all he was doing was breaking her in for the man. She was probably terrified to let him try before.

Scott began to force his cock into Emma's mouth. "You're gonna take all of this."

Emma nodded. "Mm Hm."

______While Bob increased his stroke, Scott worked Emma passed her gagging until his head had slipped into her throat. They fucked her in tandem for several minutes before it all became too much for Bob.

"Oh! Fuck. I'm sorry guys." He whined as he began to slam into Emma and huge jets of his cum shot into her intestines.

______Emma moaned loud with each ejaculation. Bob continued to pump into her for several more thrusts until he finally could look up and see Scott watching him.

"Did ya like that?"

Bob licked his lips. "Uh, yeah. Yeah it was great."

"Good." He nodded. "Did you like that?" He asked Emma.

"Mm Hm." She nodded in fatigue.

"Good." He eased his cock out of her throat and then her mouth. "Take your dick out of my wife and scoot." He said as he shooed Bob away.

______Bob pulled himself gently out of Emma and stepped away to put his clothing back together. Scott took the Vaseline out of her purse and coated his cock. "Bob? Come here." He pointed to a spot a few feet to his front right side. Bob did as he was told while Scott slowly pushed his cock into his wife. Emma grabbed the far edge of the box and prayed he wasn't feeling vengeful. Emma's ass was very tight. And her sphincter was fighting him as hard as it had fought Bob.

"Now, Bob... Normally, I would be breakin every bone in your body for touchin my property." He said as he looked Bob in the eyes.

"Ohhhh, baby please go easy... Please?"

He slapped her ass. "Hush now." He looked back at Bob. "You understand me?"

"Yes, sir." Bob nodded.

"But because you led us into something, uh..."

"Oh. Ah. Fu. Mm."

"...pretty promisin. I feel like... Well, I guess I feel like I'd have to be pretty ungrateful to be mad at ya."

______With that he pressed in hard. Emma came up off the box with a silent gasp. Scott pushed in.

"OH!" She exhaled.

______Scott pulled her all the way down.

"Ung!"

"If you rub her clit while you fuck her she'll probably pee herself." Bob stated helpfully.

Scott looked at him with a "really?" expression on his face. He then slipped his right hand under her and,

"FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!" She yelled as her ass went up and down like a machinegun.

Scott smiled. "Thank you, Bob. That was very helpful."

"Oh, my pleasure." Bob nodded.

Scott began to gently hammer Emma. "Bob, I still got two things I need to talk to you about." Bob nodded. "You understand that if you touch my property again, without my permission...?"

Bob nodded a lot. "Yes. I understand completely."

"Oh shit, baby!" Emma whined as her ass started shaking side to side.

"It will be slow, Bob." Scott looked sincere.

"Yes, sir."

______Scott looked back to Emma as he picked up the pace. Bob could see her ass cheeks quake every time Scott slammed into her.

"...And the second thing?" Bob asked.

"Oh yeah!" Scott stopped fucking.

"AH!" Emma blurted out in surprise.

"I'm gonna need a front man to help me DP this slut. You up for it?" Bob nodded. "Cool." He started fucking Emma again. She gasped. "Apparently, I'm gonna have to drag this slut with me to talk..." He did air quotes. "with Madeline about her touchin my shit. But after that we need to get together to make my whore here..." He slapped her ass hard.

"OW! ...Fuck."

"...cum so hard she passes out. Whatdya say?"

"Sounds good but when? I work days, Monday to Friday."

"So, Saturday? My place?"

"Sure. Sure." Bob nodded.

"Cool. I'll get your number from Madeline and call ya."

______Scott actually stuck out his hand to him. Bob, not being a fool, shook his hand and left. Thinking, {I'm gonna live!}

______After several moments of silence. Broken only by the sound of Emma's ass colliding with her husband's hips. She mustered the courage to look over her shoulder at Scott. His feral grin said he had been waiting for that. He began to slam her like a dockside whore that owed him money.

______Several minutes later Emma was drooling. Scott ground into her hard.

"OOOHhhhhhhhhh." She whined.

______Scott cupped her throat with his left hand and pulled her back as he leaned down next to her ear.

"You liked what Bob did to you?"

She was so spent that she gave a small cry. "Fuck, baby. Whatdya wan me ta say?" She slurred.

"The truth." He said as he ground his cock into her.

"AwfukAw." She whimpered. "Yes, baby. Sorry. Liked it. Ples forgvme."

"You told me you wanted it gentle?" He asked as he started pumping into her.

"I'm sorry, baby!" She cried out. "Ya scarme. I's wrong."

"You're sorry, huh? We'll see... You want it hard?" She forced herself to look at him out of the side of her eye. Then she slowly nodded. "Good." He smiled. Kissed her. Then let her head fall forward as he drilled her to another screaming orgasm.

***********************

______The next day, Bob couldn't help but notice the pretty little blonde bicyclist chaining her bike to the light pole next to his backyard. He could tell she thought she was being discreet. When she threw glances his way. Not that he fucked every woman that looked at him but..? There was something about her.

______He pulled out his wallet to give the impression he was looking for something. In reality he was glancing at her. Trying to deduce what it was about he...Zoe! That ass in those bike shorts. Those perky little breasts. And let's not forget the "I'm gonna slit your fuckin throat" aura that just oozed off of her. Yeah. Sunglasses, spandex shirt and shorts with a bike helmet and a blonde wig. But that was definitely Zoe.

______Bob laughed. Then put his wallet away and headed to the mailbox. It was positioned in a community street side pillar along the side of his house. And just happened to be right past the biker.

______She glanced at him one more time as he approached but looked away at the last minute. Finishing up the securing of her bike. Bob grabbed her left arm and put it behind her back. He almost covered her mouth with his right hand in time to stop the yelp of surprise. He drug her behind some tall bushes that ran along this side of his backyard privacy fence. Before mashing her against the fence.

"Hello, Zoe. Love the wig."

______He could feel her deflate. He removed his hand.

She took a breath and looked over her shoulder at him as she cleared her throat. "...Fuck you."

He smiled. "Why are you here?"

"To kill you." She smiled back.

"Now Zoe, that seems a bit harsh..." She scoffed when he said that. "I mean, you DID enjoy it."

"Oh! So if a woman enjoys it then it's NOT rape?"

Bob laughed again. "You may call it whatever you like." Then he kissed her cheek. She pulled her head away a little too late. "Now, do you want your shoulder dislocated?"

She sighed and shook her head before looking back at him. "No, I do not." She said succinctly.

"Then, hands on the fence."

"Oh come on."

"Hey, you're the one covered in skintight spandex." He ground his crotch into her ass.

"Of course. It's my fault because of how I'm dressed." She nodded.

"I didn't say that." He replied as he eased both of her hands to grip the top of the fence. "But if you'd stayed away from me? You wouldn't be getting fucked."

______Zoe sighed in defeat as he pulled her shorts down. She stuck her ass out like a good little girl and waited for his bullshit comment. In reality she hoped it would help things go faster. To his credit Bob didn't comment. He thought it meant she wanted it but he kept that to himself.

______She was expecting him to jam it in her butt again. So when she felt him slide along the crease of her vagina? She breathed a sigh of relief. Bob worked her slit and clit until he had enough juices to ease inside of her. Zoe cleared her throat once more. Bob grabbed her and pulled her back onto his cock.

______Zoe worked very hard to seem unimpressed. He ground the head of his dick against her cervix left and right. He noticed she started to adjust her hips. As if he was hitting something good but she was working hard not to show it. He continued to grind her deep with the head of his cock.

"Just fuck me and get it over with!" She yelled at him.

"I want you to enjoy it."

"I - do - not." She smiled maliciously.

"Alright." He conceded.

______He took a firmer grip of her hips and began to bounce his hips off of her ass. Her cheeks shook from the impact, while Bob moaned in delight. Zoe was disgusted but held on.

______She had managed to keep her mouth shut. Giving no sign that what he was doing did feel good at times. And then,

"Are you on the pill?"

{Son of a bitch!} She thought as the realization hit her. "No." She said.

"You know, that mea..."

"I know!" She interrupted.

______A few minutes later, Bob pulled out of her. Spun her around into a kneeling position and jabbed his cock at her. Zoe opened her mouth and sucked his cock. He pulled her back and forth on his cock until he filled her mouth. He shot large copious rounds of cum into her mouth. Yet somehow Zoe managed to swallow it all. She jerked her head away the moment she could tell he was empty.

"That was really good." He smiled.

______Zoe shook her head without comment.

"I look forward to our next time." He said as he put himself back together.

______Zoe chewed the inside of her cheek as she nodded. Bob left her kneeling there while he continued on to the mailboxes. Zoe pulled up her shorts as quickly as she could. Then rushed to her bike. Bob hadn't noticed the bag strapped to the handlebars of her bike. She looked to confirm he was still on his way to get the mail.

______She pulled the bag free and hopped his fence before he could see her. Once in his backyard, she walked to his patio and set the bag down. She took two cloth shoe covers and put them on before stepping onto the patio. She then removed thin painter's coveralls and slipped them on over her outfit. Before putting her bike helmet in the bag. She pulled the panthers hood up and over her wig and lastly, put on a plastic face screen. She was already wearing gloves. So she didn't have to worry about fingerprints.

______Then she then removed the cheap double barrelled shotgun and loaded it. Slapping it together she went to Bob's rear sliding glass door. Said a quick "thank you" prayer as she slid the unlocked door open. Closing it, she walked briskly to the bedroom at the front of Bob's home.

"Yes!" She cheered quietly when she saw Bob just turning the corner of his yard.

______She stepped back from the window once she realized he would walk right past it to his front door. She watched him as he flipped through his mail. She'd wait for him to enter the house and close the door. Then when he got to the intersection with the side hall that led to this bedroom. She'd shoot him in the balls!

______She stepped back into the hall just as he was passing the window.

______Then a large tan truck rushed across the yard, past the window and slammed into something with a crash?

______Zoe stood in the hall so shocked she couldn't interpret what she'd just seen. She eventually realized she heard an engine revving just outside the house but... She shook herself before getting the frame of mind to go back to the window.

______By the time she got there she saw the tan truck back up across the front yard from Bob's driveway. The driver looked to be a hefty man in a grey hoodie with sunglasses and a red bandanna across his face. She looked to the right and saw that Bob had been slammed against his own Cadillac. His big vacant eyes told her instantly that he was dead. That and the fifteen gallons of blood sprayed across his car and driveway.

______The truck spun to the left and drove across the yard to where Bob's driveway met the street. It hooked a right and sped off down the street. Zoe looked back at Bob.

"Ha!" She smiled. "Well shit, Bob... I was gonna shoot you in the dick and listen to you cry and moan before I gave you the other barrel. Ha ha ha. Now, I don't know if I should be pissed at this guy for being too quick? Or happy cause I don't have to worry about the cops?!"

______Zoe shook her head and left through the back door. She made sure to slide it shut. Put everything back except the shoe covers and put her helmet back on. She hopped the fence. Put the shoe covers back in the bag. Resecured the bag to her bike and left.