Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______She couldn't help but whistle "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" as she rode away.

***********************

______Scott was balls deep in Madeline's ass and grinding hard against her.

"Make sure that slut cums!" He commanded.

______Madeline didn't have the strength to answer. Plus, she was busy. She was sucking as hard as she could on Emma's clit. With her right hand fisting away at her friend's pussy. She alternated between sucking and rubbing her fist over Emma's G spot. To licking her clit after she stuffed her whole arm into the woman to rub against her cervix.

______Emma had her head and shoulder blades against the headboard. While she gripped the top of the headboard on a death grip. Screaming out one orgasm after another.

"CRASH!!!"

Madeline popped up. "What the fuck was that?!"

"...I don't know." Scott stated but he could hear an engine revving nearby.

______He slowly pulled his cock out of Madeline as her head fell to the bed. He rushed to the guest bedroom at the front of the house. Just in time to see a tan F-250 hit the street and take off to the right. Maddy had told him the house next door belonged to Bob. He rushed back to the Master bedroom and pulled on his jeans.

"What happened?" Emma asked.

"I think somebody hit Bob's car in his driveway."

______The girls started to scamper off the bed to get their clothes. Scott tugged on his T-shirt and pulled his boots on without socks. He rushed out of the house but slammed the door behind him. He could see Bob's car was askew, with the driver side rear tire in the grass on this side of the driveway.

______{Somebody hit it hard.} He thought.

______But as he came around the other side of the car. He could see a body and blood everywhere. Scott could see a few people coming out of their homes by this time.

"Call the police!" He yelled to a man across the street. "Someone's been killed!"

______He saw the man pull out his cell. Scott walked back along the driver side of the car to get a look at the face of the body. And when he did?

"Fuck, Bob." He shook his head.

______He heard Maddy and Emma come out of Maddy's house. He quickly ran to them with his hands up to stop them.

"No! No! No! Uh uh." He stopped them.

"Is it Bob?" Madeline looked manic.

"Let's get back inside." He said.

"But..."

"Maddy!.. He's gone, baby." He shook his head.

______Her legs gave out as she wailed. Between him and Emma, they were able to get her back inside her home.

***********************

"So - much - blood." The driver thought with a grin.

______The tan blood covered truck drove for almost ten miles along back roads. Until an old strip mall came into view. The Talisman mall had gone out of business over five years ago. But no one had torn it down yet. The tan truck pulled into the lot before heading around back.

______Behind the old strip mall was a large wooded area. Mostly scrub brush. The truck made its way through any clear opening between the trees. Until the driver felt they had reached the middle of the woods. Or close enough for their purposes.

______The driver got out, dragging a backpack with them. They pitched the keys as far into the woods as they could and then rolled down the windows of the truck. It was an old 78' F-250. No airbags, hince the thick layer of memory foam under the drivers hoodie. And manual windows. The driver rolled down the windows, just on the off chance some kid might get in there and get stuck. Then they slashed all four tires. Just in case some kid found the keys.

______Then the driver walked to the edge of the woods. Sam-mart was one mile from here. The driver pulled a trash bag out of the pack and opened it on the ground. She pulled off her hoodie and put it in the trash bag. Then she dropped in her sunglasses and red bandana. Last, she unstrapped her homemade memory foam padding and stuffed it in.

______The thin blonde shouldered the backpack and carried the trash bag as she headed to the store. And her car.

______While she walked Abigail mulled over the most important question facing her right now.

______{Is tonight too soon to ask Dustin if he wants my ass?}

______{It does belong to him. And I so want him to cleanse it of that... emotional stain Bob put on it.}

______She reached the store and tossed the garbage in the dumpster in back. She pulled off her new, second hand, work boots and tossed them in as well. She pulled out a pair of old tennis shoes from the back pack and put them on. She removed a plastic grocery bag and put her gloves in it. She tied it off and dropped it in the trash can at the entrance to the store. Saying "Hi" with a smile to the greeter standing there.

______{If he hasn't heard that Bob's dead? Then I'll ask him.}

______She headed to the McDonalds inside the store.

______{And if he has?.. Then Saturday is fine.} She smiled.

______She sighed with contentment as she queued up for the food line.

{Because I belong to Dustin... And I'll murder any motherfucker that says otherwise.}

***********************

In the End

And if I'm right and there is a God.

______And if by some Miracle Bob makes it.

I think the first thing he'll hear is that Dr. L. David Mech, who coined the phrase "Alpha Male." Later debunked his own idea and said he was wrong.

There are no Alpha Males or Alpha Females.

There are Only Mothers and Fathers.

**********************************************************************

Hi everyone, thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this story?

Then please don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thank you.

Hayden D. Linder