Alyson's Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man after man rotated through her holes. When the guy in her ass came, he pulled out and swapped places with the man at her mouth so she could suck him clean. The guy who had been fucking her face jammed the full length of his cock deep in her ass and began to cum almost immediately. When she finished cleaning off the cock in her mouth it pulled out and a fresh, hard rod took it's place. Like it was the warm up for her ass, because again the dude in her ass pulled out and came back to her mouth. On and on it went – from her mouth to her ass back to her mouth, over and over. The guy in her pussy simply kept his cock hard all this time until suddenly he started cumming and filled her pussy again. He managed to extricate himself from underneath her and there was a pause as one of the brothers lay down to take his place. His cock was huge – ten inches long and three inches wide. Alyson thought her pussy was going to split apart as she worked that cock into herself – but she didn't have any time to worry as once again her ass and mouth were filled.

By now there were puddles of fluid all around her; between her legs, dripping from her ass and pussy, running down the side of her face. At some point clothes pins had been attached to her nipples and they flapped around as she was used. Her eyes were closed, and in the rare moment they opened all that was visible was the white. She was in another place – another space. By now every man had cum in at least one of her holes; a few had managed to fill two of them. They showed no signs of stopping.

At one point there was a brief break when she was without a cock – but as soon as that happened she felt herself flipped onto her back and before she could say anything a hairy pussy descended on her face. It was a black one, so she had no choice but to begin to suck on it; to fuck it with her tongue while grabbing the ass cheeks. It took a moment to figure out that the woman was facing toward her cunt, but two things happened at once – Alyson felt the woman's hands begin to do things with her boobs that no man would think to try, and the woman shifted to place her ass on Alyson's mouth. She simply dove right in and ate the ass with as much fervor as she had the pussy, all the while enjoying the new sensations on her boobs.

She felt hands parting her legs, and suddenly she felt lips and a tongue beginning to work on her pussy. There was someone in the room who apparently wanted to suck all that cum out of her. She couldn't tell who it was, although she eventually determined that it was a man by the roughness of the beard on the inside of her thighs. She felt herself floating on air, the mouth beginning to tenderly attend to her lower lips.

"That's it, man. Eat up the cum in your wife's cunt. Know that you ain't ever going to fill it up with yours any more. But you'll sure get your fill of black man's cum." Said Alonzo.

Alyson closed her eyes, surrendered to the sensations and began to imagine what it would be like to watch the film of all this.

12