Amanda and Her Cousin Meet Some BBC

Story Info
Amanda makes her cousin try BBC and turn her into a BBC slut.
2.7k words
4.3
25.4k
33
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
460 Followers

This is the fourth chapter about Amanda, that was turned to BBC by discovering that her mother was a slut for BBC. You should not need to read them for this story, but you might understand some details better if you read them.

______________________

As Amanda recovered from her breast surgery she had groomed her cousin Tina with lots of chatting where she and Tina had talked about sex. The young girl was still quite innocent to sex with other people having only done it a few times with her ex-boyfriend, but she was very curious about it and Amanda drip-fed her about her experience.

By being careful about what she said and when she said it she had made her 18 year old cousin not only more interested in sex with men in general but also to try it out with black men since Amanda had insisted they were much better. As for black men, Amanda didn't get fucked as much as she liked. Since she had stopped taking birth controls after the surgery Marcus insisted only he fucked her and he sometimes was busy with other sluts.

While Amanda was doing this, her mother Sara was busy being back as a whore for Marcus after that she too had recovered from her own breast operation. The only difference from earlier was that she had been off the pill since before the surgery, meaning that any black man fucking her could be impregnating her.

Marcus had also insisted that she wired all her salary from her day job to him making her totally dependent on him for cash for rent, food and other things she needed. As stupid as it was, she was too hooked on the BBC he provided and agreed to his term.

Speaking of Marcus, he had just let Amanda's friend Viktoria know that since she now was pregnant with his children she was going to be a "free to use" slut for his friends. Being turned into a complete addict to BBC just a couple of weeks ago she didn't object when she was told about the change. However, Marcus cared about the wellbeing of his future kid. Therefore she wasn't treated as rough as Amanda and her mother could be from time to time, but she still had a big increase in the number of BBC she fucked each day.

Finally the day that Amanda's cousin would be blacked came. Amanda told her about a party that some friends would have and that Tina could go with her. As they might go out later according to Amanda they dressed in party clothes meaning tank tops and short skirts. What Amanda didn't say, but was hoping for, was that they would probably stay in the apartment and that Tina would be joining the club of blacked white women as the only other guests would be black men with big equipment.

When they arrived at the party in Marcus apartment they were greeted by four black men. Marcus had invited John and Adam that had fucked Sara the night she became blacked and another friend called Leo. Everyone was starting drinking and the music was streaming from the speakers.

While the party was starting Sara was in her apartment on all four taking the third cock up her ass this Saturday as a fat old man was using her. Although painful she could not stop herself from coming as he brutalized her swollen ass hole.

She was however a bit distracted by the fact that she had taken a positive pregnancy test this day after her period was a week late. Since she had fucked so many men and didn't know the names of half of the men she had been with she had no idea who the possible dad could be. This was however a problem for later cause right now the fat man started to strangle her as he got closer to coming. Luckily for Sara he came before she passed out.

While Sara started to clean her up for the last customers of the day the party was just about to get hotter. Both girls had become a little tipsy and the guys had asked them to dance together to a song. As they started dancing Amanda soon was touching Tina like they were lovers on a dance floor. One hand was making its way up from her stomach to Tina's tits and the other was lifting the skirt giving the men a clear view of Tina's butt.

Tina was getting aroused by the touches and the guy's comments about her body and was soon giving Amanda the same treatment. When Amanda leaned in to kiss her she did nothing to prevent it and soon the girls were making out with their hands on each other's asses.

Soon the guys got involved and were touching the young women's bodies stripping them of their tops, skirts and finally underwear. Not as big as Amanda's modified breasts Tina still had some nice C cups and a curvy ass. Just like her cousin she was blonde, but unlike her cousin she had not shaved her cunt instead opting for a broad landing strip.

Tina was still oblivious to Amanda's pussy tattoo but the three male guests made approving gestures when they saw it. Amanda went down on her knees and started to lick her cousin's wet cunt, making Tina's lesbian debut an incestuous affair. Two of the men on the other hand were licking her tits while Marcus was making out with Tina. The third guest was behind Tina squeezing her butt and giving her playful spanks. As for Tina, her mind was on overdrive as all her body got the attention of five different people.

"What do you want us to do?" Marcus whispered in her ear.

",Nhhhggghh...please...mmmhhgg...fuck me..." Tina whispered back between moans of pleasure.

Marcus easily lifted up the much smaller female and lay her down on the sofa her cousin and aunt had been fucked in multiple times. She willingly spread her legs and Marcus started to work his giant cock into her wet pussy. Tina moaned with pleasure and soon Marcus increased the pace as her pussy got used to the size. It didn't take long for her first orgasm and before Marcus was done with her she had climaxed three more times.

The other guys knew that Amanda's pussy was off limits, but it didn't stop them from using her mouth hard. Drool was all over her face as Marcus was finished. Leo took Marcus place in Tina's pussy and she quickly was moaning and climaxing again. Marcus made sure that she also cleaned him up from her juices. When Leo was done it was John turn and as he started to fuck her Marcus leaned down to Tina's face.

"Shouldn't you thank your slutty cousin for this?"

"Thaaaaank yoouu...mmnhhg ahhgg... Amanda for...ooohhhh...mmmmmnnn... getting meeee...hhhmmnnnn..here....l....mmmhhhhggg...love it!" As Tina just said that she came again, and by now she had lost count on the number of orgasms she had had.

When John was done her pussy was a mess and Amanda was sent down to her cunt to do some clean up. However, even after the clean up Adam said her pussy was too ruined for his taste.

"How about her ass?" Leo suggested.

"Nonono...he is too big!" Tina protested.

"Relax cousin, when you get used to his size it will feel sooooo good." Amanda comforted her.

"Ok, but just be careful ok?"

John nodded and after some preparation by Amanda he carefully pushed his head in. True to his words he let her get used to it and slowly he put more and more of it into her until he bottom out. Then he started to work it out and in while Amanda was licking and sucking on Tina's clit. It didn't take long for Tina to start enjoying it and soon she was moving her body to get more cock into her ass. John could not hold off long in her tight ass and soon he filled it with his cum.

While Tina recovered from the fuck marathon Amanda first cleaned up John's cock before slurping up the cum falling out of Tina's asshole.

"I think you should lick Amanda's pussy as a thank you now." Marcus said.

As Amanda put her pussy close to Tina's face she saw her tattoo for the first time. "Black breeding hole" was in big letters over her shaved pussy, and Tina was a little shocked but also aroused by the thought of being owned like that. Amanda put her pussy down on Tina's mouth who for the first time in her life licked a pussy. What she lacked in experience she however made up in enthusiasm.

"You want to be fucked by black men more times?" Marcus asked Tina as she was licking her cousin. She could not answer verbally but nodded.

"If you want you can be in my stable of white fuck sluts. Then I can guarantee a steady stream of big black cocks. If you want to be like Amanda's mom you can even get some money from it by being a whore!"

"Or you can be like me and do it for free." Amanda chipped in.

"Yes, Amanda is doing it for free but still obey me don't you fuck hole?"

"Yes master Marcus!'

"So what do you say slut, want to be my white fuck hole?"

Tina had just had the most intense sex in her life, but she wanted more and couldn't think about a life without this frills. She therefore once again nodded.

"Good, then one of the guys will take you home for the night and you better obey him. Who it will be depends on who pays me the most money."

Meanwhile, as Tina was sold for the first time Sara was taking care of her last men. It was a gang of three young guys having a good time humiliating her. They had payed a premium fee to be able to use her last in the day and for longer just to torment the older woman without it stopping her from being available for the next customer.

Right now they were making her drink from a bowl full of their piss as they took turn fucking her ass. They had also attached clothes pins to her tits and clit. They also had added some weights to the rings in her pussy lips which made her cry out in pain as they fucked her.

As her ass got looser two of the guys fucked her ass at the same time. By now she had finished up their golden drink and was instead busy rimming the third guy. Despite the pain and humiliation she could not stop herself from dripping from her cunt onto the floor.

After all three had finished up they made her stand up with cum gushing out of her gaping asshole and they used their belts to whip off the clothespins. As a final act of humiliation she had to kiss their feet and thank them for treating her like she deserved.

In Marcus apartment John had finally won the bid war paying a not so hefty fee off 60 dollar to get Tina for the night. Unknown to Tina the guys actually already had decided who would get her, so that she would feel like a cheap whore for only being worth 60 dollar for a whole night. John told her to put on her skirt and top but no underwear and they left with John's hand on her ass.

The other two guys also left leaving Marcus alone with Amanda. She wasted no time and started to suck on his cock as she wanted some black cock for herself.

"I think it's time for your breeding to start for real now, your whore mum texted me she is pregnant by now so it's only fair her slut of a daughter gets impregnated too. From now on you stay her every day and gets fucked at least three times a day."

Amanda got so happy when she heard she would get fucked three times a day by the man she loved and saw as her master.

"What will happen after I get pregnant?"

"Ohh, we will see. I'll probably rent you out to some of my more prestigious clients. I even have some white old guys that like too fuck blacked pregnant cows like you."

When he said white men a look of disgust came over Amanda's face.

"Hey, don't pull that face on me, it will make me money and that's make me happy. And you want me happy don't you bimbo fleshlight?"

"Yes Marcus..."

"But don't you worry, both you and your friend Viktoria carries my DNA so you shouldn't be treated to bad. Your mother on the other hand will be whored out until the bitch gets in labor and might even sell a fuck as she is in labor."

As he said that he lifted up Amanda and made her rid him with slow strokes as he pinched her nipples making her cunt contract on his cock.

"But since you are such a fucked up perverted cumrag I want you to help me with what to do with your slutty cousin. Should I make her sell her holes or should she be another one of my breeding cows?"

"Mmghhggggggg...I don't know Marcus...how about asking John tomorrow if she would get any sells with her level of fuck skills? And mom might need a break soon from her whoring so she could be used as a back up for that. Or you could sell them as a duo?"

"Ooohhhh, I like how your mind works. You truly are a filthy pig. How about her birth control? Keep it or skip it?"

"Make her flush her pills down the toilet tomorrow like you did with mom."

As Amanda said that she came hard and squirted her juices all over Marcus lap.

"Fuck, you are a dirty fuckslime but I like how you think. I might just keep you around as a trainer of new cock sockets."

"I would love that master Marcus" Amanda said and started kissing him.

"How about we call over your mom so she can hear all the good ideas you have? She should be done with the last trio by now."

As he made Amanda get on all four he phoned her mother.

"Time to come over gutter whore, I bet your hoe of a daughter can make your holes feel better with her mouth."

A couple of minutes later a nude Sara entered the apartment. As she saw her daughter getting fucked like a bitch in heat she lay down with her pussy close to Amanda's face. No words were needed as Amanda started to lick on her abused holes.

"That's right, make whore mommy feel better. Mmmmmm, your daughter's pussy is so wet right now. You both have turned into so big BBC sluts. And the moment you have gotten those babies out of your womb it's time to get your titties increased in size again."

Both females could not stop themselves from coming as he explained all the perverted things he had planned. After Marcus had came into Amanda's pussy her mother sucked him clean as Amanda lay so that maximum possible amount of cum would be getting into her womb.

A couple of months later it was time for a special gangbang movie including Amanda, Sara, Tina and Viktoria, but also Linda and Maria which they had met in previous porn movie shoots. All ladies were visibly pregnant with their length of pregnancy written on their tummies. Linda and Maria were due any day now and had number nine written on themselves. Viktoria had an eight while Amanda and Sara had number seven. Finally, the school dropout turned into a whore Tina had a number 6 written on herself.

Maria, Viktoria and Amanda were all impregnated by Marcus, but the other three had no idea about who the father was. It might even be one of the over thirty men who were there to fuck them all that was one of the fathers. None of the women was however to concerned about that, since they would all get what they liked best. Big black cock in all their holes!

Siswede
Siswede
460 Followers