Amanda and Jeff Ch. 11

Story Info
A bored couple fall down a rabbit hole.
3.1k words
4.03
6.5k
4
4

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers

This story contains elements of cuckoldry, bisexuality, chastity, feminine domination, humiliation, and a whole bunch of fuckery. If these aren't your scene, then you should probably search for something else.

If you are picking this up mid-story, you should go back and read the previous chapters.

All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is just plain tragic.

* * * * *

Amanda and Jeff teamed up to fix dinner on Sunday night. They had spent time together cuddling together and taking a nap in the afternoon. There was a fair amount of friskiness during the meal.

Amanda asked Jeff how he felt about Brad. Brad explained that Brad was a real close friend. He asked Amanda if it bothered her if he and Brad were lovers. Amanda laughed and said that she thought it was hot; after all, she had lesbian sex herself. Amanda told Jeff that Julia appreciated Jeff's attention to Brad as well. Jeff said that he didn't like Julia's treatment of Brad. Amanda avoided commenting.

After dinner, they showered and prepared for the next day. They made love at bedtime, and both slept well.

On Thursday night, they started with the third movie. They were borrowing the set of another film company, FD Studios. The company made female domination movies. Yvette had acted for them before she and Vince started their company. Jeff had to go into a doctor's office on Tuesday for a sperm check and collection. He thought it was odd, but the studio insisted on insurance purposes. Brad was going to be in the movie but wasn't going to be dominated in the film.

The film's storyline was Julia taking Amanda with her sub, Jeff, to a seminar on being a domme. Brad would be in the film as a maid attending to three ladies; he was already 'broken.'

They spent an hour going over set safety; in the film, Jeff would have his balls kicked and stretched. He would be spanked and whipped. He would be clothes pinned. There were several scenes that Jeff had nightmares of different ways to be castrated. The studio manager explained to Amanda and Julia how to simulate a hard kick to the groin, most of the impact to the pelvis behind the balls. Jeff would respond by instinct but probably wouldn't hurt too bad. Yvette would be doing most of the simulated torture and was an old hand. There would be a little pain but not as much as would be present in real life.

The movie took two sessions to film. Reba Jenkins, the FD studios owner, attended as well and was impressed by the interaction between Yvette and Jeff. White males being dominated by black females was a popular niche. They all talked about working together on some other films. Jeff asked if that would count towards his ten films contract, and Yvette assured him that it would. They went out for drinks after the last film session.

Yvette asked Jeff if he was hurt too much, and he said no. He was scared the whole time, but he felt he wasn't too worse for wear and tear. Amanda said his reactions looked real. Jeff said they were. They agreed to get together over the next few weekends.

Two weeks later, Vince and Yvette hosted Amanda and Jeff for a viewing of the draft film.

The film opened with Amanda, Jeff, Julia, and Brad entering a dungeon. Brad was dressed in a full French maid sissy outfit. Jeff was dressed as a casual male but had a hood covering his head; he was leashed with a collar around his neck.

Amanda and Julia left Jeff standing in the room, still hoodwinked. They sat down on a sofa. Brad was standing at attention behind the sofa.

Julia patted Amanda on the knee, "I think you're going to enjoy this, Amanda. Mistress Yvette will demonstrate how to break your husband. She worked wonders with my Brad."

Amanda replied, "I hope so; he's become such a whiny bitch lately. I've got get control over him, so he'll be more supportive with the baby." She patted her belly.

Julia laughed, "Any idea on who the father is?"

Amanda joined her in laughter, "Not Jeff."

Yvette walked into the room. She was dressed in dominatrix gear. She was wearing a black leather corset that pushed up her breasts, black leather panties.

"Good evening, ladies," she said softly, "Welcome to my dungeon." She walked to the sofa. Amanda and Julia stood up. "Mistress Yvette, this is my good friend Amanda," Julia said.

Yvette and Amanda hugged, "It is so nice to meet you, Amanda."

Amanda said, "It's nice to meet you as well; I hope you can help me with my husband."

Yvette broke the hug, "We'll get him housebroken. Julia, it's great to see you again as well." Julia and Yvette hugged.

Julia looked at Brad, who was looking at the floor. "Brad, aren't you going to greet me?"

Brad walked around the sofa and kneeled at Yvette's feet. He kissed each foot and said, "I'm happy to see you again, Mistress Yvette."

Yvette patted his head, "Very nice, Brad. I hope you've been treating Julia nicely."

"I try my best, mistress," Brad said.

"Brad, I want you to stand by the armoire where I store my tools. You will be assisting me tonight," Yvette said, dismissing Brad.

"Now, Amanda, tonight I'm going to teach you the basics. If you want later, you can enroll Jeff in a more intense week-long live-in session. Brad enjoyed that."

Amanda answered, "Maybe we can schedule that as Julia and I have a business trip coming up."

Yvette answered, 'we'll look into that, and would I be hosting Brad again as well, for a refresher maybe?"

Julia said, "That sounds good; I wouldn't want him to get in trouble while we're in Vegas."

"Alright, let's get started," Yvette said as she walked over to Jeff. She snatched the hood from his head. Jeff winced from the sudden light. "Who do we have here?" Yvette asked. Jeff didn't answer at first; Julia kneed him in the crotch, knocking Jeff to his knees.

"I'm Jeff," he groaned.

"I'm Jeff what?" Julia said, kicking him in the balls a second time.

"I'm Jeff, Mistress Yvette!" he shouted, looking up at her.

"Eyes to the floor, slave, you don't initiate eye contact with your superiors!" Yvette shouted.

Jeff immediately looked at the floor; he didn't want to get kicked again.

"You take training nicely," Yvette. "You've learned those things fairly quickly."

Yvette looked at Amanda, "Slaves in early training need to feel pain for their missteps; eventually, they will feel anguish from just knowing they disappointed you. Positive reinforcement for good service is important as well, just don't overdo it or give too big a reward."

Jeff was told to stand. He was then advised to strip naked. Brad was ordered to collect Jeff's clothes and store them. Jeff was then walked by his leash to a St. George's Cross, a pair of wide boards that crisscrossed at an angle. He was restrained at his hands and feet; his leash was removed. A ball gag was placed in his mouth.

Amanda and Julia were invited to come closer. Yvette told Brad to get the tray of clothespins from the armoire. Brad returned with a tray carrying dozens of clothespins and twine. Yvette showed Amanda and Julia how to clip the clothespins on Jeff and run a piece of string through them so they could be pulled off together. They clipped his nipples and all over his chest and abdomen. They even put them on his penis and balls. Jeff was wiggling in agony.

Yvette sent Brad back to the armoire to return the clothespins and return with her riding crop. She explained the features of the crop. She told Brad to hold Jeff's penis up to expose Jeff's balls. She gave Jeff some feather-like touches; Jeff tried to wiggle out of harm's way.

Yvette then raised the crop and snapped it back down on Jeff's left testicle. "Stop moving!" she ordered as she snapped the crop on his right testicle. Jeff was howling in pain through the ball gag; he was crying and drooling profusely.

Amanda was invited to try the crop. Yvette had to correct Amanda before she had it right she had struck Jeff five times. The pins had been knocked off his gonads.

Julia also explained that the nipples, inside of the thighs, and underarms were sensitive to the crop as well. She demonstrated and then let Amanda try. Jeff had some welts from the crop; a few more clothespins were knocked off. As the blood returned to the released skin, there was even more pain.

Yvette said that they were done with the cross and they would move Jeff to a bench for further instruction. She took one of the twine pieces in her hand and gave it a sharp tug pulling some clothespins with it. Jeff howled in pain. Yvette invited Amanda to do the rest. Jeff was crying as she pulled the twine. Brad was directed to gather and store the pins.

Jeff was released from the cross and dragged to a slanted bench. They laid him prone on the bench and restrained his arms. His legs were spread wide and secured as well. They had tucked his penis under him, and his balls were exposed between his open legs. Jeff was whimpering.

Yvette went to the armoire and returned with a short whip, a thin paddle, and a multi-stranded flogger. She placed them on a table a few feet from the bench. She held up the whip and described its use to Amanda.

She then demonstrated. She brought the whip back and then snapped it forward. The tip sailed through the air and made a popping noise as it contacted one of Jeff's testicles. Jeff arched up, trying to escape his restraints. He collapsed back down, crying, his body wracked with sobs.

Amanda took a turn and stung Jeff's buttocks with the whip; a red welt instantly formed. Yvette gestured to try again, and this time Amanda targeted and hit Jeff's nuts. Jeff convulsed and went limp again. He had an involuntary ejaculation. Amanda put the whip down and picked up the flogger. She joked that it was pretty self-explanatory. She dragged it across Jeff's ass, lifted it, and slammed it down; the strands spread across Jeff's butt, leaving red lines.

Amanda put down the flogger and picked up the paddle. She asked Yvette about it being thin and the purpose of the heart-shaped cutout.

"I prefer the thinner paddle. A thick paddle can damage bones; I don't want to cripple a sub. A thin paddle of flexible wood will cause surface pain. The cutouts add a little bit of art to the spanking; here I'll show you," Yvette said, taking the paddle from Amanda.

Yvette stood behind Jeff and spanked him with the paddle. A red stripe formed on his butt cheek with a white heart in the middle. She passed the paddle to Amanda, who made a matching stripe on his other cheek.

"It's almost like a mark from a brand," Julia said.

Yvette said, "I have that equipment as well. I know a metalsmith who would be happy to make you a personal logo. I can arrange tattoos also. Some dommes like to mark their slaves with an ownership mark.

Yvette then explained that after a whipping, a domme had to take care of her little. After all, you didn't want any infections. She took a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a cloth from the armoire. She opened the bottle; everyone's sinus smelled it immediately. Jeff was moaning "No" from his gag.

Yvette soaked the rag and rubbed it on Jeff's ass and balls. At first, it felt cool, but then it started to burn. She stopped. She put the cloth on the table and put the alcohol away. She brought back a tube of aloe vera. She rubbed the aloe vera into the affected skin. Jeff felt instant relief. Yvette explained that although it was exhilarating to cause pain in a sub, a domme's first responsibility was its welfare.

Yvette then explained that after getting Jeff's ass all warmed up it was time for some fun. She walked to the armoire and pulled out two strap-on dildos and their harnesses. She showed Amanda how to put it on as she put one on herself.

Yvette said, "There are many models of strap ons, but this model is my favorite. It has the business end that Jeff gets to enjoy, but these have a thick stub that inserts in the wearer's vajayjay and provides stimulation for the 'fucker,' not just the 'fuckee.' They come in different sizes."

She lubed up her dildo and dripped some on Jeff's ass crack. She spread the lube around his sphincter and worked some in with a finger. Jeff whimpered.

Yvette lined up on Jeff's rosebud and slowly inserted the strap on. Jeff moaned. Yvette slowly started sawing it in and out of Jeff's ass. "Do you like that, Jeff? I know it's driving my g-spot crazy," Yvette said. As the dildo rubbed against Jeff's prostate, seminal fluid was being squeezed out onto the bench. After a few minutes, Yvette withdrew and gestured for Amanda to take over.

Jeff's asshole was gaping, so Amanda just plunged right in. Jeff tried to retreat from the attack but wound up pushing back against her. "I think he likes it!" she said. Julia shouted at Jeff, "Back that ass up bitch, your wife is breeding you tonight!"

As Amanda continued, she was starting to feel an erotic rush. Her husband was underneath her, and she was pegging him. He was writhing beneath her, and the dildo's stub was driving her wild. As it got more intense for her, she became more aggressive. She actually felt an orgasm coming on. Jeff's cock was leaking at a steady stream. She had her climax and then withdrew; Jeff's ass tried to follow her. "Want more? Didn't cum yet? Now you know how I felt when you would have your miserable squirt and leave me hanging." Amanda shouted at Jeff. Jeff was whimpering, and a steady stream of tears was running down his face.

The ladies gave the dildos to Brad, and he was instructed to wash them in the bathroom. Yvette explained that she would run her toys through the dishwasher later. Yvette explained the use of butt plugs to Amanda. Yvette said, "A chastised sissy with a butt plug is a happy sissy."

They released Jeff's restraints. They assisted him off the bench. They removed his gag. When they saw the puddle of cum on the bench, Yvette pushed his face into it. "Clean up your filth," she said. Jeff dutifully cleaned his cum with his mouth; he was afraid of further punishment.

The movie ended with a close-up of Jeff's face. The tears, drool, and semen were visible.

Vince shut the monitor and player down. "Damn, Jeff, you took some punishment in that one. Have you recovered?"

Jeff answered, "I'm ok now, but I couldn't sit for a couple of days. It hurt to shower. Yvette is an expert with those toys."

Yvette said, "It takes a little practice, but you better worry. Amanda picked it pretty quickly."

Amanda sipped her drink and said, "It was fun to play around, but I don't know if I could do that too often. Although, pegging could become a regular activity." She cuddled into Jeff.

Vince said, "We're going to show it to the rest of the crew tomorrow night. Reba from FD Studios is coming by to join us. She wants her studio involved with any subsequent movies of this theme. It's a break for us as we don't have too much use for the sets involving dungeons and whatnot. You're all welcome to come too."

Jeff hesitated. Amanda said, "Julia said Brad would be there. Jeff and I will be here as well. Who knows Jeff, maybe you'll get lucky?"

Yvette laid out the next movie theme. The movie would be filmed in two locations. They would use FD's studio to film Jeff and Brad for their week of training with Yvette. Because the timing was right, Amanda, Julia, and Vince were going to Vegas for the AVN awards. The first two movies were selling like hotcakes. They were going to have a booth at the show, hopefully, get an award or two.

Jeff complained about missing out on Vegas. Vince said that it probably was for the best as people might be cruel to Jeff if they recognize him from the movie. Jeff realized that Vince was right. He would stay home and take care of other things.

HOTWIFE AMANDA'S BLOG

Well, I'm knocked up, for sure. Do you like my 'bump?' Jeff doesn't. Too bad, cucky!

Cucky had some bad luck. I stranded him at a bar. I had a gangbang in the VIP room with Darnell and some 'brothers.' So Jeff left the bar and drove home. He got stopped for DUI. I didn't bail him out until the next afternoon!

The judge sentenced him to rehab, but the paperwork got messed up, and he wound up in the county prison. Long story shortened, he was double-teamed by his cellmates. He's getting almost as much black cock as I am, LOL!

He passed out, probably from euphoria. The prison staff put him in the infirmary. When the court discovered the mistake, he was released. Too bad, I was looking forward to not having to deal with his shit for a month.

Julia suggested I take Jeff to this friend of hers that is a professional Domme. She would give Jeff an attitude adjustment and give me some pointers on breaking Jeff.

I agreed; it sounds like fun! Maybe not for Jeff, though. LOL

The screening party on the following day was more subdued. There had been fewer people involved in making the film. Jeff sat through the screening. Reba Jenkins from FD studios did come to the screening. She was complementary to the film. She loved the chemistry between Yvette and Jeff. She suggested more work employing Jeff and Brad. Jeff's only concern was his commitment to ten movies, and Vince said that any work he did for FD would count towards that contract. Vince said that he expected that there would be some films involving Amanda that Jeff would not necessarily be in.

They enjoyed the socializing, and surprisingly it didn't turn into the usual orgy. Other than Julia, most of the attendees weren't turned on by seeing a man physically and sexually abused. It was an early night for all.

gw3n
gw3n
136 Followers