Amanda's Life Sucks!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck you bitch! What the fuck! Oh Jesus I'm think I'm gunna cuuummm!' Amanda forced her fingers deep and felt him ejaculate in to mouth and throat. He came very and she swallowed every drop, counting his squirts. Finally he finished exhausted after his marathon oral session.

'Well that was quite a performance eventually. I counted 9 shots! Well done! 10" and 9 shots, call it £20 for cash.' Almost hypnotically the man dug out his wallet and handed Amanda £20 as she tucked her breasts back in to her dress and the straightened her hem. She left without a word as the man just stood there, limp again, dripping cum on to the tiled floor.

Amanda left just in time. As she opened the door two mature ladies of moral looks walked in and Amanda got no more than 10 feet from the toilet door before she heard two loud screams and left the pub laughing to herself as she decided to go home full on life and spunk.

Mark had just finished his sandwich when Amanda walked in. He turned and smiled at her. He'd been busy in the garden and was still sweating in just his shorts.

'Hi Honey! Good morning? Not bought anything?' He asked causally unaware of his wife's antics that morning.

'No but I got lucky and found £20 just blowing around!' She smiled at her secret little pun.

'Hungry? I can make you something?' He asked and noticed her stiff nipples and creased dress but gave it no additional thought.

'No I've eat load! I'm stuffed!' Her belly for full of stranger's seed and she was satisfied for now.

'No room for a little one?' He asked with a glint in his eye. Amanda knew exactly what he meant. It was their little joke.

'Ok! But in my special place. Look I was feeling naughty this morning and if made it accommodating for you!' Amanda turned around and bent over pulling up her dress and showing Mark her plugged sexy bottom.

'Very naughty Amanda!! You know I'm fine with that once you've sucked me hard!' Mark dispatched his shorts and walked over to Amanda, his colossal cock swinging between his thighs. Amanda crouched down and took him in her mouth. It was as long and thick as a baby arm and his head was like a baby's clenched fist.

Amanda sucked hard and felt Mark growing in her mouth and sliding down her throat. The best thing about Mark's cock other than its length and girth was its kink. About 3 inches from its tip it bend upward which gave her a wonderful feeling when deep throating him. She took him deep and covered his shaft in saliva.

'Come on then big boy, give me all you got!' Amanda stood up and bent over the table. Amanda loved to suck and swallow but taking Mark's massive cock up her arse was heavenly. She felt him unplug her and then his massive tip rub against her bum hole.

'Slam it in big boy! I need filling again!' Mark ignored her comment and rammed his 12 inches in to her ass making Amanda grasp with pleasure.

Fuck that's so good!! Fill me babe! I need your seed more than ever. I've not had it today yet!' She purred as Mark began to brutally fuck her ass just how she liked and she knew his load would surpass everything she's already had so far today.

12