All Comments on 'Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 06-07'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great continuation! When will the next chapters be released?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic ready for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for more

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

There better be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ummm I'd pay to read the rest of this series right the hell now lol. One of the best things I've ever read. Seriously.

Rollie88Rollie88over 2 years ago

Great story so far !!! Lena's character is well developed, the plot is excellent. Grammar and spelling pretty much totally perfect. You're an excellent writer BL.

At first I thought this was going to be some sort of Amazonian futa transformation series, that the worm was going to transform Lena into an athletic futa.

But this is not that (at least not yet).

It seems the worm is propagating its species through Lena's sex partners. With all the generations and family branches, you could do a book series on the universe you've created -- if you had the time.

But at least tell us what happens with Lena and one of her male partners. Do the eggs simply reproduce in men and to create new worms to infect additional women?

Or do the eggs enter the men and give Lena and her worm control over the men?

And does the worm do anything the enhance Lena and her sexual/athletic performance and personality beyond making her an Olympic level slime/cum machine?

You're the author, and you're a terrific author. Write what you are driven to write. Lena and her worm deserve to have their story told.

Great work, it must have taken a lot of effort. We readers really appreciate you doing that for us.

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Rollie88

Thank you so much, Rollie! Your praise means a lot to me. Seriously, this made my day I will say that it is not a futa series and that you may or may not be on that right track with your prediction ;). Also, there are no sexual/atheletic performance enhancements. I'm trying to keep this as grounded in reality as possible, so just assume that any effects she's feeling now will intensify as time goes on. And, with overstimulation of biochemical "drugs" like the euphoria causing compounds, assume that there will be negative side-effects to feeling high and good all the time. As for the rest of your questions, you will get answers to all of your questions shortly! Lena and her worm's story will be told and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Re: Doombot80: There will be more!

RE: Anonymous: Thanks to all of you as well. Next chapter is coming in a week or so! (sorry, been busy with other books!)

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone! Chapter 8 should be out beginning of November! Sorry for the delay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mid Nov now šŸ˜•

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the next few chapters will also be released. It's been quite a while, I hope everything is ok.

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Hell readers! Sorry for the delay, been a bit busy. But I've submitted the next installment for publication 2 days ago. Should be up soon!

FelHarperFelHarperover 2 years ago

You might want to check that your story has not been held back from publishing for some reason. Happened to me once when I used the wrong formatting tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whereā€™s the next part?

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay! The story has been rejected 2 or 3 times, and it's been taking about 7 days per submission to hear back so it should be up in about 4 days, hopefully!

bl_overmanbl_overmanover 2 years agoAuthor

RE to Anonymous (12/11): "I am starting to suspect it might be an issue of not meeting the Submission guidelines because I haven't seen a story ever been this delayed. Hope you can sort it out quickly! I want to see where this goes!"

It was delayed because I put something about "See my bio for updates" haha. Wasn't sure how else to give updates aside from commenting under posts. Again, sorry for the delay! Next 2 chapters are up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

the story keeps mostly the same way - good idea, well written... and the blonde wannabe-biologist behaving just too stupid. Instead of going to the doctor keeping getting drunk and wondering not to keep any control. Yea, one dog and two men down and still haven't been any medical evidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...