Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tug the worm's white mouth tube and Chad flinches hard. "Ah! What was that?" He starts to sit up but I push him down.

"Sorry!" I blurt out, pulling on the fleshy, slimy rope out a bit faster. It glides right out and its tendrils retract, but the little bulges I saw a bit ago are nowhere to be found...

I don't see them because they're in his penis...

During my dismount, the proboscis wiggles as it snaps back into my hole, and a mini orgasm ripples through me when the Uteroboscis twists and throbs and squirms back to my womb. "Ugh!" I moan.

"How are you coming again?" Chad asks, staring at the gooey mess on his crotch. "And why the fuck is your cunt so fucking slimy?"

"Don't be rude... I've just been extra wet lately..."

"It's hot, but it's kind of like fucking a giant, sexy slug!" He grins.

"Chad, you're such a dick!" I say, grabbing his shorts and throwing them at him. "Leave! Now!"

"What about my wings?" he asks as he rises.

"I ate them! Now please get the fuck out."

"Alright, fine. Let me clean all your slug slime off of me first." He chuckles.

I kick him in the butt right as he's heading to the bathroom.

When he leaves a few minutes later, I slam the door, lean against it, and slide down it until my ass hits the floor.

The maddening arousal is getting more frequent and more intense as the hours pass, and the zombielike trance that comes at peak horniness is getting worse... Like, I keep losing more time during each heat cycle and everything that happens feels like a dream until I cum. Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like until this thing decides to crawl out? I'm going endlessly keep going into heat, keep blacking out, and keep taking dick after dick whenever I run into a guy? If this keeps up, pretty soon I won't be able to function... I'll be fucking every other hour...

"Getting jizzed in isn't helping this thing get out of me any faster. I need to try something else..."