Amber and the Mystery Cock

Story Info
She also sets up a play date.
21k words
4.75
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Dreamers Come Play is an alternate universe. Stories set in it may incorporate touches of magical realism, blurred dreams, and other unexplained phenomena.

All events depicted are by characters at least 18 years of age. The prep school is a one year program run by the college for students between high school and university. All students in it are at least 18 years old.

These are fictitious events, by fictitious characters, in a very fictitious universe.

Please consider that fair warning.

The Dreamers Come Play Chronology so far:

Amber Turns Crimson

Althea Befriends a Monster (Amber's alter ego, Althea, is a tangential series that is very optional to the main story line)

Amber at the Party

Althea Chooses Strumpet (Amber's alter ego, Althea, is a tangential series that is very optional to the main story line)

Amber's Perverted Samaritan

Amber and the Mystery Cock

***

Amber knew she had to be quiet and not attract attention. She was riding a dildo up on one of the tables in the science lab. Her entire class was in the room, and the teacher was giving a demonstration at the front table.

Amber was on top of the table at the far back of the room. She was still wearing her blouse and her shoes and socks, but no skirt and no panties. She was sitting on the table with her legs dangling over the front edge. The dildo was attached to the top of the table with a suction cup. It was the smaller, low profile suction cup. The dildo was plenty big to do the trick, but it was short and straight enough that she could slide all the way down with her butt cheeks resting on the surface of the table.

Sitting on her butt with her feet hanging over the edge of the table, she couldn't really lift herself up in order to stroke her pussy up and down on her artificial cock. But she could lean forward and back. A stiff spring in the center of the base held the dildo slightly above the suction cup. When nothing was pushing on it, the spring kept the dildo upright, but it also allowed the dildo to be bent over completely sideways. The dildo itself was slightly flexible and moved with her as she rocked back and forth.

When she rocked back and pushed her butt cheeks flat against the table, the anal plug in her butthole would push deeper into her. But what really grabbed her attention, the anal plug would vibrate for a moment. It had a mode where the vibration would turn on as long as the base was being pushed in.

The brief vibration in her butt made her think of Billy again. Even with the danger of getting caught in class masturbating with sex toys, she couldn't get her thoughts off the adventure with Billy for very long.

***

The Sunday after her (ahem) adventure with Billy, she hadn't left her cottage. Amber had begged off all her social events including studying with Sally and biking back home for dinner with her mom.

In fact, she spent much of it in bed. Naked, masturbating and touching herself to the point of being sensitive and sore.

She couldn't believe everything that had happened. Thinking back through the events, the humiliation would make her hyperventilate until she consciously forced herself to go back to slow deep breaths. She also couldn't believe, even if she couldn't deny, how aroused it made her to think about all the events that took place. To think about how aroused she had been at the time. Even if at that time she had been so embarrassed to be on display, to be his plaything. Or maybe it was because of those things. She would shiver and force herself to think of something else for a while.

Taking an afternoon nap, she dreamed she was bent and tied over the back of a chair as Billy was slowly forcing his cockasaurus-rex into her butthole. Waking up, she was relieved (if still horny) to find out it was a dream. But then she remembered back to Billy pressing his finger on her rosebud and her sudden decision to relax and thrust back.

I can't believe I did that. She shook her head trying to wake up. And I can't believe that I had a mini-orgasm from it.

With a nasty thought - much worse than just spending a full Sunday naked in bed playing with her nipples and pussy - she rolled over on her stomach and started to reach behind her. But thinking better of it, she got out of bed and walked over to the shower.

Since she was already naked - and since her cottage was basically just one big shower room that happened to have a bed at one end and a small kitchen at the other - it was easy to turn the water on and soap herself there.

She was still soaping and rubbing herself - she was far past the point of being squeaky clean - as she looked out of her cottage. With the warm water hitting her back, she was looking out on her patio.

This might as well be an outdoor shower. She thought as she imagined people sitting on the bench watching her play with her butthole. And just on the other side of the bench was the large hedge. And just on the other side of the hedge was a popular bike trail for students - students and the occasional professor or other college employee.

She had opened the cottage up by folding back the large doors. So she was effectively outside. But even with everything shut, the glass doors and large glass windows wouldn't offer any privacy from anyone sitting on the bench looking in.

***

Monday at class she was on pins and needles, waiting for someone to ask her if she really had bondage sex with Billy over the weekend. But nobody asked her, everyone acted normal, and nothing bizzare happened. At least, not until the Tuesday morning before her literature class.

Amber froze as she overheard two boys talking about Billy. He had a black eye. Supposedly, from accidently catching an elbow while playing basketball. But the lacrosse coach was still mad about it. Varsity athletes weren't supposed to risk ankle and knee injuries playing pick up games. Or broken noses that could sideline him for a while. The real speculation was about who he had gotten into a fight with, but if anyone knew no one was saying.

It was real, it really happened. Amber told herself, once again, after she had woken up in the middle of the night. She pulled another baby wipe out of the package and cleaned her fingers. Why can't I stop playing with my butthole? She moaned to herself.

Of course, how do I know a black eye means it's real? She could have just incorporated that news into her dream fantasy, right? And she was finding it hard to remember what she had thought happened when.

Amber had bumped into Billy in the hallway. His black eye had already faded to a sickly yellow. When he called out, she had frozen. And had just stood there grinning while he flirted with her until his buddies had dragged him off.

She had wanted him to just walk by without saying anything. And then she had wanted to turn and flee. Everybody was going to see her with him and know what happened.

But later she realized how fortunate it was that it played out like it did. If Billy had walked by her without stopping and trying to talk to her, or at least saying something like 'hey babe', his friends would have demanded to know what was up. If, when he called out to her, she really had turned and fled, the entire school would have eventually heard about it. Everybody would be in a tizzy demanding to know what was up with Amber and Billy.

Standing there silently grinning like a fool, as Billy hit on her, was so completely normal as to be painful. Nobody would think twice about it. Or even once for that matter.

But could Billy really be so cool as to flirt normally without resisting the temptation to be clever? Amber wondered. It would have been so like him to say something like, 'you would look awesome in a fantasy rave costume with fox ears and a tail'. So like him that his buddies wouldn't bat an eye. But I would have.

She had put a package of baby wipes by her bed. It disturbed her to wake up in the middle of the night playing with her butthole. That was a nasty thing to do. Her horrified fascination with all things anal had not abated. But it would have been merely nasty if her butthole was the only orifice involved. For she routinely played with her pussy at night and would even sometimes put her fingers in her mouth afterwards. That is really, really disturbing. Even with frequent showers in order to stay as clean as possible, it disturbed her. She had taken to carrying a small, travel sized pack in her book bag.

She had been so disturbed that she noticed she was watching more anal videos than usual.

And bondage videos.

And anal bondage videos.

She liked seeing how helpless the tied up females were and couldn't deny how aroused that made her. She didn't like how rough almost all the bondage videos were, but even that wasn't bothering her as much as it used to. As long as it was rough without an angry male. An angry female wasn't much better, not that she watched much girl on girl porn. Once somebody looked angry she looked for the next video.

It had also been really disturbing when she had picked up her latest sex package from the delivery dropoff.

***

Oh my god, oh my god. Amber was panting hard. I can't believe I did this.

She was outside hanging from one of the outside beams that framed her patio. Or rather, she was bouncing gently up and down. Her knees were tied up by her shoulders. At the bottom of each bounce, she would land, butt first, on an old pillow. As she made contact with the pillow, she could feel the anal plug both push deeper into her and come to life with a momentary vibration. She couldn't believe she had purchased a vibrating anal plug. (She had also purchased a battery backup for her hoist.) And she couldn't believe she had actually pushed it into herself. And she really couldn't believe she had set herself up in suspension bondage to bounce up and down on it.

I can't believe it.

She thought back to her favorite character from her favorite movie...

I'm not sure those words mean what you think they mean.

***

Since she was sitting on the table at the very back of the lab room, everyone else in the class was standing in front of her. No one appeared to be paying attention to her riding the dildo except for James and Cindy. And, of course, the science teacher who was struggling to take his eyes off her as he did his demonstration.

Amber was very flushed. Masturbating on a dildo would be naughty and exciting anytime. Masturbating on a dildo with a vibrating anal plug stuck up her butthole would be naughty, exciting, and nasty. Having James and Cindy watch her would add an embarrassing thrill. But openly fucking herself while making occasional eye contact with her science teacher... Even mortifying did not seem a strong enough word.

Amber thought the teacher was doing a physical experiment/demonstration, but actually he was just lecturing about primate behavior as a video played on the TVs behind him. In particular, he was explaining how bonobos used sex as a means of conflict resolution and bonding as the video showed one graphic bonobo sex scene after another. They sure like a lot of different positions. Amber thought. Not like most animals that only go for doggy style.

She watched as one female licked the genitals of another female. I wonder if you gave them vibrators if they would use them?

She tried to suppress a moan as Cindy held a finger to her mouth for her to be quiet. She was confused as to why none of the other students had noticed her. But as much as she tried to push it out of her mind, she knew that once one student saw her, everyone would see her. Compared to that, having the teacher watch her seemed rather mild. But as long she stayed quiet, and didn't rock too much, she hoped she would be safe.

Yet, she didn't know how she was going to do that as she got more excited. It wasn't just the slow, tiny stroke, fucking she was giving her pussy - although it was also that. It was the naughtiness of fucking herself with some of her classmates just ten feet away and the thrill of being on the brink of an even more humiliating performance. And the nastiness of that thing in my butt.

Amber shivered. Maybe I can have another orgasm without touching my clit.

Fortunately, the science teacher finished and sent the class back to the regular classroom. Surprisingly, all the students, except James and Cindy, filed out without anyone turning around to look at her. Alarmingly, the teacher did not follow them.

Instead, he walked over until he was straight in front of her and openly stared.

Amber opened her eyes as her phone buzzed. Cindy had been sending a series of text messages when it looked like her friend was getting too lost in her dream world. The first message from Cindy had said, 'don't make a commotion'. The latest one read, 'wipe the drool off your chin'.

Looking up, Amber saw that her science teacher was staring at her again. His gaze was low enough that he wasn't making eye contact. She knew only too well what that meant. She brought her legs closer together. However, she decided not to close them all the way because that would break his concentration. As bad as it was having her teacher watch the show she was putting on, it was worse when he made eye contact. At least he hadn't called on her this class period. Thank god for that. Using the camera on her phone to spy behind her, Amber cautiously looked around. Outside of her teacher, she didn't appear to be the center of attention. I must have made it through class without too much commotion.

As she was wiping the corners of her mouth, her phone buzzed again. This time it wasn't Cindy. Her phone alarm had gone off. Not wanting to be startled by the bell again, she had set it for one minute before class was over. It was another long minute as Amber tried to ignore the sensations coming from between her legs and between her butt cheeks and focus on not drifting away into her daydream again.

When the bell finally rang, her relief was short lived. Most of the students, besides James and Cindy, left the classroom. However, two students stayed behind to talk to the teacher. Amber didn't want her teacher to watch as she got up out of her chair. Not that it should really matter at this point anymore since he had been watching her the entire class period.

No, what Amber was really panicking about was how to get the suction cup dildo out of her pussy without any of the other students finding out. The two students talking to the teacher weren't paying her any attention. But since they were only a few feet in front of her, it was still risky. On the other hand, it was a certainty that students for the next class would soon wander in, and they would no doubt find it strange to see her still sitting at her desk. That would make escape nearly impossible.

***

Her current predicament had started on Sunday. Two separate deliveries had arrived on Saturday. The hoist and body harness that she had been waiting on for weeks and a tiny (the smallest one she could find) anal plug vibrator.

Amber had spent much of the day messing around with her new hoist and body harness. She had bought some plants. Under the guise of wanting to attach some hanging planters to the overhead beams, she had borrowed a ladder from the professor. This allowed her to also attach the hoist. Since the plants would regularly need watering, and the professor said he rarely used the ladder, he had told her she could store it outside next to her cottage if she kept it covered with an old tarp. She didn't know how much entertaining she was going to do in the cottage, but didn't want to have the hoist hanging permanently from the ceiling. In nice weather, which was most of the time, she could set it up outdoors on the beams above the patio.

The first thing she had done was set up all her cameras and put the body harness on. The next item on the list was to check out the voice commands. The last was to check out the 'bounce' function. It all worked like a dream.

Monday she couldn't wait for lunch period. Why she liked looking at the black and white prints over the color images from her digital camera was a puzzle. Maybe it wasn't that she liked it more, but it was different. A more visceral experience. A bond with her late, dirty old granddad.

On a bit of a whim, she had thrown in her more compact dildo and suction cup base. And after she had walked out the door, she had gone back and thrown in the anal plug vibrator. Originally, she had envisioned using the dildo in the darkroom. She hadn't envisioned using the anal plug vibrator at all. Just carrying it to school in her book bag was enough of an embarrassing, nasty thrill.

However, the closet was so small and cramped, and she didn't want to take a chance knocking a glass bottle off one of the shelves. A bathroom stall wasn't going to work either. In a bit of desperation, she started eyeing the science lab.

When the room wasn't being used, only the front lights were left on. The back of the room was dim, and the lab tables rested on top of storage drawers. Perhaps it would have been better to call it a work counter or work bench island, since it wasn't really a table at all. But for Amber, the important thing was she could crouch behind one at the back of the room and be out of sight.

The suction cup gripped firmly on the hard floor. Amber surveyed the situation as she took her panties off. She could try and hold her skirt up, but that sounded awkward. She didn't want her white skirt dragging on the dirty floor - at the prep school it was a serious faux pas to stain or dirty a white skirt or a white shirt. With a shrug she took her skirt off. Looking around for a clean place to put it, she carefully rolled it up and put it in her book bag.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Amber looked down at the dildo sticking straight up. And I'm completely sober. Smoking pot and masturbating, even if it was on school grounds after class was one thing, but going to class stoned was just too much. Her lunch break was too short to be able to take hits from her vape pen but still be able to come down before class started.

Being stoned during class screamed druggie even if she had a liberated view concerning cannabis.

Amber felt herself losing her nerve. I wish I had given myself a dare complete with what the punishment was for wimping out. She thought crossly to herself.

Taking her anal plug vibrator out of her book bag, she rethought her plan. If it left her too exposed and vulnerable to wrap her pussy around the dildo, she could at least masturbate before class and get some relief.

She rubbed and teased the outside of her pussy with the anal plug - since she was, of course, very fastidious about cleaning it after each use, it didn't bother her to use it on her pussy. After finally sliding it in as far as it would go - which wasn't very far given its tiny size - she pulled it back out. She liked how it glistened. She thought about putting it in her mouth, but decided to slide it back in and out first. But on a sudden whim, and before she could change her mind, she slowly pushed it into her butthole and let out a small moan.

Still reaching behind herself with her right hand, she pushed on the base of the plug and moaned again as it sprang to life with a short vibration. It was still in the mode where it vibrated only when the base was being pushed.

Amber switched so she was reaching behind herself with her left hand. That left her right hand free to use in front. But as she started to use her fingers to tease her pussy, she stopped.

That's not right. That's not what I want. She admitted to herself.