Amber and the Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday she brought her laptop out of her cottage and onto the patio. Taking her clothes off, the warm sun hitting her naked body gave her a mixed reaction. It was early enough in the day that the warmth felt good, but she also had an aversion to sunlight. Her pale skin sunburned so easily. And even when she had spent the time to slowly build up her sun exposure, she hadn't liked the effect. She could live with the freckles on her face. However, as her smooth, pale skin had darkened it didn't do so uniformly. Instead she had various shades of tan and brown splotches.

She was in the habit of using suntan spray liberally and a face cream with a strong sun protection. But she still tried to limit her exposure. A half hour or so at a time was fine, but not hours on end. Her mom telling her that the sun would age her skin quicker was extra reinforcement.

She had brought her laptop out to compose additional instructions she wanted to send to Kevin. She could picture in her mind what she wanted, but had writer's block when it came time to actually describe something with specific words. The thought of him reading her instructions was humiliating. This is as hard as stripping my clothes off and tying myself to a tree. Amber groaned to herself. After going back inside, she came back out with her vape pen and a beer and eventually mustered the nerve to type something out. After adding a large margarita to further stiffen her profile of valor, she mustered the courage to send it off.

***

Now that she had pictured what she wanted, Amber had to think through how to make it all work out. She wanted to be licked and taken from behind. She didn't know why this was important to her, but it was. Anyway, in all the videos she had exchanged with Keven the woman was face down with the man behind. She also preferred that Kevin was standing the entire time. It wasn't as important when he was licking her, but she felt it was really important when he was, um, taking her up the butt. I'm still not comfortable thinking about that. She shivered.

Amber had really mixed feelings about letting Kevin into the barn, into her secret hiding spot. But with the cottage, she wasn't really using it anymore. And she had decided the barn was much better than the cottage - far less chance of anyone seeing him go to the barn. And she didn't want him showing up to her cottage in the future unannounced.

If she was on all fours up on the table, that would work for him licking her, but it would be too high for him to fuck her. If she was on the floor that would mean he would have to kneel and she wasn't even sure about that. He might need a pillow or something to kneel on so he could be up high enough for more comfortable access. The fold out bed from the couch might work but she wasn't totally sure. There were various boxes and stools that could be stood on, but he might find that demeaning since he was short.

What she really needed was an easy way to adjust her height. She rolled her eyes when she decided there really wasn't a good alternative.

***

Amber peered through the brush as she watched Kevin step into the sunshine. This was the same, small glade where she had serviced the mystery cock. It was also about the same time of morning, and the sun was still somewhat low. Since he was looking into the sun and she was in the shade, she knew she couldn't be seen. Just like the previous morning, she was stoned from her vape pen.

As he stripped off his clothes, she wasn't surprised to see he was already erect. That poor boy has an ungainly body. She didn't find him any more attractive the second time round.

Standing with his back against the tree, he pushed his right hand through the large loop made by the zip tie and cinched it tight. Next, he put the sleeping mask on and made sure it was snug. WIth his hands behind the tree, he put his left hand through the other loop and finally managed to cinch it up tight.

She had gotten four, large zip ties for him to use. Not having much faith in his coordination, she had already set everything up. The zip ties had been formed into four, interlocking loops that were daisy chained together. This way, he could stick each hand into one of the loops on the outside and cinch it up tight. The loops cinched up around his wrists would work as handcuffs. The inner two loops, that were interlocked with the outer two loops, would function as a chain between the handcuffs.

He was early enough she just let him stand there for a while. It was hard to wait that long, doing nothing. She knew how much worse it was for him. After five minutes, she changed the music track on her phone and was pleased to see him jump.

She had called his phone earlier, but instead of talking to him, had just played a very soft music track. But now, she had switched to a loud, wind and rainstorm, track. That he jumped was a good sign that he had put the volume of his earbuds up to the level she had requested.

Amber walked up to directly in front of him and then around the tree. She was trying to walk as quietly as possible, which wasn't very quiet with all the dried twigs and sticks in the forest. But he didn't appear to register her presence. If he had heard her without showing it, he was more disciplined than she gave him credit for.

The zip ties were cinched tight. Probably too tight. Amber hoped it didn't make his hands go numb.

Standing back in front of him, she did a slow strip tease. There wasn't any reason she had to be naked just to give him a blowjob when he couldn't see anything, but she preferred to be naked when giving a BJ. Even though she was in control and not tied up, getting naked gave her a thrill. They were away from the bike path, but people sometimes walked their dogs off leash through the forest. Besides, it gave her something to do while they waited. She had decided to make him stand there for 15 minutes.

She fought the urge to tease him by rubbing her pussy on his short cock. That is not part of the script. She reminded herself. She also fought the urge to masturbate. She wanted to save her orgasm for later. But with a wicked smile, she slowly stuck two fingers deep into her pussy and quickly pulled them out with a sigh. Being careful not to touch him anywhere, she held the two fingers under his nose.

Am I the only one in the world with a sense of smell? Amber asked herself. But finally she saw his nostrils flare and figured he had taken a good sniff.

Pulling her fingers back, she picked up her phone to kill some more time. When the 15 minutes were finally up, she got down on her knees. In one motion, she took his entire cock in her mouth causing him to jump.

Outside of twitching a couple of times, he managed to keep still in accordance with the instructions she had sent. She waited what felt like a long time before starting to bob her head back and forth. As she expected, he only lasted a couple of strokes before cuming.

Why, of all people, does it have to be Kevin that tastes so good? She wondered as she sucked the outside of his cock clean.

After getting dressed, she tied a small scissors to one of the zip ties and waited another five minutes. Positioning herself out of sight behind the brush, she killed the voice call to Kevin's phone and stopped the wind and rainstorm track on her phone. He started fumbling around, but didn't take too long to cut one of the inner zip ties and free his hands from behind the tree.

Amber looked at her phone as she walked over to where she had left her bike. Still plenty of time to make it to class without being late. She actually had some time to kill as she didn't want to get to class early and have someone talk to her when she was stoned.

***

After school, she was going to meet Kevin at the same tree she had been tied to in the afternoon. But first, she had slipped into the girls locker room and given herself a thorough cleaning. She wanted to give him plenty of time, anyway.

Taking a hit on her vape pen - I'm going to turn into a certified pothead if I keep this up - Amber thought about her options. Just like she had been, she had instructed Kevin not to wear the sleeping mask. Instead of giving him a strip tease, she had originally planned on taking all her clothes off before approaching the tree. However, she was nervous about how close they were to the school. There were various patches of thick brush. She could find a protected place to strip, but she worried about how visible she would be going from that brush to the brush that was surrounding the tree. She was also thinking about how scratched up she would get. Just getting to and from the tree with clothes on had left her arms and lower legs scratched.

Another option was just leaving her clothes on. That didn't feel right either.

Taking another hit she made up her mind. Strip tease it is, then.

This time, using more care, she managed to make the BJ last longer. Still not very long. She sighed. I hope this at least half-way works. She thought as she placed the little pill in his mouth and then held up the water bottle for him to wash it down. After getting dressed, she tied the scissors to one of the zip ties. This time she didn't wait around to make sure he could free himself.

Kevin stared at his phone and willed the clock to move faster. Finally the 4:59 changed to 5:00. He hopped on his bike and raced out of the school parking lot. A few minutes later, he set his bike down out of sight in the trees and walked over to the barn. The door was closed, but unlocked. Shutting the door behind him, he waited for his eyes to adjust to the dim light.

After taking all his clothes off, except for his socks, he stuffed everything into his book bag except his shoes, which he put back on. He tied a white handkerchief just above his ankle and slowly made his way over to the steep, wooden stairs, trying to be careful not to trip on anything. Grabbing the handrail on either side, he climbed to the top.

'Hands at sides, back straight'. He kept repeating to himself over and over. When he got to the top and stepped forward, there were bright lights shining directly at him, and he couldn't see anything at all.

He wondered again why Amber had chosen him. He had been very afraid that he was just being set up to be humiliated - that he was going to be left tied naked for his classmates to find. He also worried that he was going to wake up and find out it was all a dream, but that seemed less likely as time went by.

Although he still worried about being humiliated, Amber could have done that to him without having sex with him first.

He didn't think Amber was the sort of girl who would do that. Then again, he didn't think Amber was the sort of girl who would tie herself up naked to a tree. And he defintely didn't think Amber was the sort of girl who would have sex with him. And not just sex. She had tied herself up naked and blindfolded for him. Just for him.

He didn't think she liked him and that didn't appear to have changed. She could have pretty much any boy at school, but she didn't have a reputation for sleeping around like some of the girls did.

It never crossed his mind that Amber may have been looking to experiment. He knew she didn't have a reputation for being a slut, but it never crossed his mind how inexperienced she actually was. Especially not with the way she had confidently bossed him around and had given him such detailed sexual instructions. So different from the usually shy girl in class.

Without warning, the bright lights that were shining into his eyes went out and a different set of lights turned on. Lights that were focused on Amber.

She was hanging nude from a harness, about ten feet off the floor, grinning down at him with a face flushed red. Blue cat ears stuck out the top of her head. Her stomach was parallel to the ground. Fuzzy blue triangles framed her small titties, and he could see that her nipples were hard and erect. Her arms dangled down below her as did her pony tail that was hanging down from the side of her neck where she was wearing a silver necklace. She was also wearing blue fuzzy leg warmers, and her knees were pulled slightly forward and spread apart wide. There was a spreader bar above her upper back that her knees were tied to.

There was a blue triangle around her pussy.

After he realized how long he had been staring, he walked around so he was standing behind her. Next to him was a heavy, wood table. On it were several items: a tablet; a small tube of gel; two anal-bead butt plugs of different sizes; a large, shallow bowl; and a small, narrow, rubber spatula.

He picked up the tablet, touched the 'read me first' button, and carefully read through the instructions. Next, he touched the 'down arrow'. Although he was expecting it, it was still a surprise to see Amber being slowly lowered down. He pressed the 'down arrow' a couple more times to make her move faster. When her pussy and butt was down at his face level, he pressed the 'stop' button.

There was a cable attached to her harness that went up to the hoist she was suspended from. There were also cables attached to the ends of the spreader bar. These two cables came together into a single cable, forming a bit of an upside down 'Y'. This single cable went up to a pulley that was in front of her. The cable went over the pulley and a weight was hanging from it. As she was being lowered down, it had caused the weight to go up. If Kevin hadn't had so many other demands on his attention, he might have wondered what it was for.

He took a moment to stare. Her pussy was smooth, open, and wet. Her lips were swollen and reddish. Her asshole was a very light pink. It looked soft and inviting. If his view had actually been a picture on the internet, he would have assumed it to be photoshopped.

He put his nose up close to her pussy and took a big sniff. It was sweet and musty.

He grabbed both of Amber's butt cheeks, causing her to gasp and jump, and started squeezing and rubbing them. Her butthole, as she had referred to it in her instructions, was very exposed to his view. It was such a light pink color. He studied her pussy again. Her lips were also pinkish red. They looked so puffy and swollen.

He really wanted to touch her there, but her instructions had been very clear. He could only touch her with his hands above her translucent blue socks, which went almost to the top of her thighs, and below the fuzzy, blue strap that went around her waist. But not inside the triangle around her asshole or the triangle around her pussy.

He did run his fingers around and around the outside of each triangle as he alternated that with mauling her butt cheeks.

He wanted to run his hands all over her body and pinch her nipples and finger fuck her pussy. He wished he had taken more time to play with her that morning she had been tied up. But he didn't have that much time before class started. He had been late to class, and he worried that he had made her upset by making her late to class also. In every class he had ever had with her, she never came in late.

He thought he was going to have the opportunity to further explore her body that afternoon. However, she wasn't quietly standing there wearing the blindfold. She was mad and berated him for not having instructed her to wear it. But if she wanted to wear it, why did it matter if he hadn't told her?

As he toyed with her butt, Kevin noticed she was starting to breath hard. If he took his hands off and then suddenly put them back on, she would jump or make adorable cooing sounds. He imagined surprising her by biting his teeth into one of her butt cheeks or jabbing a finger into her pussy.

He did discover he could play with her pussy without touching her inside of the triangle. At the base of the triangle, where her clit was, her pussy lips were entirely inside of the triangle. However, where the straps came together at the top of the triangle, between her pussy and asshole, the straps were on top of her outer lips. By putting both his thumbs on either side and pulling, he could cause her pussy to open up even more. After experimenting around, he discovered it worked even better using his fingers. His thumbs and fingers were soon coated with her wetness. The slipperiness made it tricky to keep a grip. However, by digging his fingers deep into her flesh, he could pull her apart by alternating first his index finger and then his middle finger. Alternating back and forth, he could slowly inch her apart until her lips were stretched tightly apart. Despite there being a thick pool of her lubrication, he could see deep into her pink, wet opening.

As he teased her pussy, Amber went from breathing hard to panting. Her occasional squeals had turned into a more regular moaning.

Kevin worried that he was cheating by pulling her lips outside of the triangle. He took her instructions very seriously and was paranoid about making her cross again. But neither could he bring himself to stop. And hadn't she been more worried about following the literal instructions and not the spirit of the rules?

A beeping from the tablet made him jump and caused him to finally stop. He turned around, away from her, and licked his fingers. He loved how she tasted, not that he had ever tasted anyone else - years later when he finally did taste someone else, he was sorely disappointed the taste wasn't anywhere near as good. Or at least, not as good as he thought he remembered.

When he looked back at her, she was staring at him. Her upside down face was flushed red, and she had that grin he so adored.

The way she was hanging in the harness, her butt was a foot or so higher than her shoulders, giving her a face-down-ass-up position. This made it easy for her to look between her legs and watch him when he was standing behind her.

When he had been touching her, he was mostly focused on the butt and pussy that was in his face, but he had occasionally ducked his head to look under her. Her head was dangling down like her arms and hair. Her eyes had been closed and her face was framed on either side by her erect nipples pointing down.

But that was then, and now she was looking right at him. He wished she was wearing the blindfold. He didn't like walking around naked while she watched him. She had been very clear that he wasn't to hunch over and wasn't to use his hands to try and hide his erection.

She had also been clear that he wasn't to try and talk to her, not that there was much worry of him trying that. Besides, she was wearing her wireless earbuds, and he wasn't sure she would be able to hear him anyway.

She had also told him that he could look at her as much as he liked, as up close as he liked, as long as he didn't actually touch her. Which he was looking forward to, but having her watch him look was uncomfortable. Still, he had a long time before the alarm went off again. He might as well try and take advantage of it.

Lying on his back, facing the opposite way under her, he pressed the button to make her lower down. Realizing how long it would take, he pressed the button several more times to speed it up. When she got close, he stopped it and then pressed the button just once so she was slowly coming down. He kept a close eye on her arms and stopped her before her arms got too close to his legs. He was staring up at her pussy and he imagined they were 69ing each other. He avoided looking at her face as he didn't want to make eye contact again.

He also wanted to look more closely at her nipples, but if he was below her he would have to keep at least 'arm length' away. Instead, he rolled to the side and stood up in front of her. Raising her back up until her nipples were at his eye level. She didn't make any effort to raise her head up and try and look at him.