Amber and the Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking in his fill of eye-candy, he walked around and around her until he came to a stop back behind her again. His face was up close to her pussy. After several minutes of staring, on the spur of the moment, he puckered his lips and blew a puff of air into her pussy. He was pleased when she gasped and jumped, but then got worried if he was cheating again. But blowing air on someone isn't touching them, right? He decided. He thought about trying to blow on her nipples, but didn't think he could do that without risking touching her arms.

But blowing on her pussy and asshole was getting a response from her. He had made himself dizzy from all the blowing and hyperventilating by the time the alarm went off again.

After turning the alarm off, he came back with the bowl and spatula. Beneath her there was a spot marked on the floor with tape where he set the bowl down. This time her eyes were still closed. Grabbing each butt cheek and pulling them a little further apart, he gingerly touched the tip of his tongue to her asshole and held it there. He felt Amber twitch and gasp, and then she sighed.

He teased just the tip around for a while before working it farther in. He had been braced for a rather unpleasant taste, but was surprised that it didn't have any taste at all. He was very pleased when she started squirming around and her breath changed to panting.

When the tablet beeped once, he stopped, pulled back, and stared. Amber's pussy had gotten so wet, her grool was hanging off the blue strap at the bottom of the triangle. The strand was a couple of inches wide at the top and maybe six inches long. Kevin had never seen anything like it, and he had watched a lot of porn. He wanted to see if it would break off and fall to the floor, or maybe it would make it to the floor without breaking. But he had his instructions.

He held the bowl under the clear, slippery tongue of grool that was hanging down from between her legs. Lifting the bowl up and using the spatula, he captured as much of her slippery, girlie syrup in the bowl as he could. He scraped along the blue strap, careful not to let the blade touch her skin - she had been very clear about that.

She was no longer panting, but she was still breathing hard. He was glad that she hadn't opened her eyes.

Setting the bowl back down, he stood back behind her. Grabbing her butt cheeks, he started poking her asshole with his tongue again. Each time the tablet beeped, he stopped to use the bowl and spatula again. The beeps were close enough together, that there wasn't as much hanging down as the first time. However, after stopping and filling a half dozen or so times, a pool had formed on the bottom of the bowl.

Like everything else, she had left meticulous instructions. These included a link to a porn video and her additional directions. He had actually 'practiced' by rolling his index finger up in a circle with his thumb over top. And then he used his tongue on the faux asshole/sphincter his fingers made.

The last time had been a triple beep. This was a signal to tongue-fuck her asshole as furiously as he could. She had hinted that he might even be able to make her orgasm from doing this, and he was certainly going to try.

When the alarm went off again, Kevin stepped back exhausted and breathing hard. He had no idea that wriggling and licking his tongue could be such a workout. Stepping back and looking down, he gasped. There was a three foot icicle hanging down between her legs.

She had given him detailed instructions that he was supposed to stand a couple of feet behind her and then bend at the waist and lean forward while licking her asshole. If a thread of her honey, as she called it, was dripping down, she didn't want it catching on his chest. He hadn't really believed her, but he was glad he had followed all her instructions as closely as he could. She had told him that if he pushed her forward on the swing, he could use her weight pushing back to keep his balance as he leaned into her. But he shouldn't assume the bowl would be perfectly aligned to catch any drips.

After filling the bowl some more, he looked her over. Her skin was drenched in sweat. Every few seconds or so her asshole would flare open and then close. He was convinced he had made her cum. Her panting had turned into a rhythmic vocalization of 'huh' repeated over and over again. Until she had finally squealed, and he felt her asshole clench down hard on his tongue. As he kept licking her asshole - her instructions were to keep going until the alarm went off - she had had another series of pants and moans but nothing like the first time when she had squealed.

For the first time, he noticed her red shoes. Since the harness matched her pale skin, he could look at her and imagine she was floating in air wearing just the blue, fuzzy straps, leg warmers, and socks. With everything else being either dark or light blue, the dark, red athletic shoes seemed a really strange choice to him.

He grabbed the smaller anal-bead, butt plug off the table. As he came back, he looked again at her upside down face. Drool was trickling out of both corners of her mouth. But instead of running down to her chin, it was running across her cheeks toward her eyes, which were still closed. He thought about taking the handkerchief that was around his ankle, and using it to wipe her face. But was too afraid to deviate from the rules.

The butt plug was not so much a butt plug as it was a series of increasingly sized, anal beads on a stick. The smallest was no bigger than a small marble, maybe a quarter of an inch in diameter up to the largest being the size of a large grape, maybe just under an inch in diameter.

He squatted down by the bowl. Using the spatula, he covered the anal beads in her lubrication. In the 'read me first' message on the tablet, she had included close-up pictures of the anal stick showing what was, and was not, sufficient lubrication. When he had first seen the pictures, he had wondered if she had made them all herself. He wasn't wondering that anymore.

She had also left a tube of lubricating gel on the table that she said he should use if he had any doubts. He didn't have any doubts. The bowl had plenty of natural lubrication in it.

Standing back up, he flinched slightly when he realized she was staring at him. But it did have an upside. He had noticed that she was more embarrassed and grinned more when her eyes were opened. With her eyes now open, he wondered if the drool from her mouth was going to get in her eyes, but she must have noticed it also. She reached up with her hands - her arms were not restrained - and wiped some of it off.

Her asshole was still wet from his tongue lashing. Nevertheless, he worked up a mouthful of saliva and let it roll down his tongue and onto her asshole. And then he started poking and feeding the anal stick into her.

When it beeped, he would again use the spatula to fill the bowl. After the alarm went off again, he set the small anal bead stick down and grabbed the larger one. Although for a butt plug, it was not really that large. The smallest bead was maybe a half inch in diameter up to the largest being around the size of a ping-pong ball, maybe an inch and half in diameter at the most.

Amber's panting and cooing had again turned into the rhythmic vocalization of 'huh' as he worked the bigger plug back and forth in her butt. The alarm had beeped while this was happening, but he decided to keep going until after she had cum. He wondered whether she would be happy or mad about his decision. Or in the middle of her excitement, would she even be able to hear the beep over her wireless earbuds. He wondered also what she was listening to.

When the alarm went off again, Kevin tried to calm himself down. He had been excited and erect since before he was waiting in the school parking lot. Playing with Amber's body and watching her squirm and listening to all her cries had kept him really excited. He had spent the whole time afraid he was going to cum and shoot his load in the air and onto the floor.

However, she had told him that the pill she gave him would keep him hard but should also help him from cuming too quickly. He had also gotten a BJ in the morning and, not all so long ago, a BJ after school.

Putting the bowl and spatula on the table, he came back with the tablet. He lowered her down so her hips were around the same height as his hips. Grabbing her harness above her back, he took several steps pushing her forward at the same time. Holding his cock up close, without touching her, he made some final adjustments to her height.

Squatting down by the bowl again, he used the spatula to smear her grool over his cock. Even after it was completely covered, there was still plenty in the bowl. He figured she was watching him again, and he decided to stand back up without looking at her face.

Holding his cock in his hand, he guided the tip until it was almost touching her. With her hanging straight down, she was a little too low and he had to slightly bend his knees. He then pushed forward until his tip touched her asshole. When it made contact, instead of penetrating, it caused her to swing forward. This had two effects. It lifted her higher in the air and her weight pushed back against his cock.

He walked forward with the pressure on the tip increasing until suddenly she opened up. With a gasp, he plunged all the way to his balls into her. Frantically, he tried to distract himself to keep from cuming. He also started shuffling backwards. As he moved back, she swung back with him. He had to walk farther backwards than where she had originally been hanging before she slipped entirely off and started swinging gently back and forth.

'One' he counted to himself.

She had asked him, if he could manage, to put his cock into her butthole and pull it completely out 18 times. Why 18, he wondered? She had challenged him to do it without touching her, or the harness, anywhere except for his cock on her butthole. However, he could grab the harness if he needed to keep his balance. She had also told him to take his time in between, which he knew was code to just stand there and wait if he was getting too excited and in danger of cuming too soon.

As he stood there, doing just that, he watched her swinging back and forth. He could now tell that the cables attached to the spreader bar kept her from twisting or swinging side-to-side. That meant he could push her forward with the only contact being his cock pressing on her asshole.

He noticed also that the cable going over the pulley slowed her swinging more quickly than if she had been hanging just from the hoist cable.

As he slowly counted up, Kevin realized she was toying with him. When he tried to push into her, Amber was clenching her asshole shut until he had shuffled forward and then she would relax all at once and he would plunge into her. When he shuffled backwards, she was clenching down on his cock to keep from sliding off until he had pulled her far enough back that her weight caused her to slip off. Sometimes she would relax suddenly and slip off without warning. Other times she would stay clenched and he would feel the length of his cock being squeezed as her tight sphincter slowly wormed off.

When he had gotten to 'six', one of the times she had slowly slipped off, he really thought he was going to cum. But only a small bead of pre-cum came out. After he had calmed down, he felt much more relaxed and he was able to speed things out without being so worried.

When he pushed in for 'eighteen', he stayed in her. Grabbing her hips, he started fucking her back and forth without coming out.

She had said he could fuck her ass as long as he liked, but once he pulled out, that was it.

He started slowly fucking her asshole. He pulled back as far as he could, without actually pulling out, and then slowly drove forward until his balls hit her butt. Since he didn't feel in danger of accidentally cuming too soon, he started to increase his speed. As he built up speed, he was vaguely aware that her cries were getting louder. The sensations on his cock felt so good, but he didn't understand why he hadn't yet cum. Although it wasn't something he always did, there were the occasional Saturday or Sunday where he masturbated and had cum three times in the same day. Maybe there was more to that pill than he realized.

After frantically humping her for all that he was worth, he finally managed to splurt into her. Exhausted, he leaned into her as far as he could and tried to catch his breath. He was really pleased that it sounded like she was also trying to catch her breath. After several minutes, he had become semi-soft - just what was in that pill she had given him? - and he pulled out.

He looked at her and was disappointed she didn't have more grool hanging from her than she did. But he didn't see the streak on the floor she had created. He also hadn't seen her reach back, where she had alternated between masturbating and licking off her fingers.

Amber hadn't ever touched herself before while having a sexual encounter. She was way too self-conscious to do that in front of a lover. But she suppressed her embarrassment by rationalizing that Kevin wasn't really a lover. More like a boy toy without the good looks, a programmable dildo. If she had ever found out, she would have appreciated the irony that Kevin had been too distracted to notice she was masturbating.

He untied the handkerchief from around his ankle and used it to wipe the remaining grool from the bowl. Picking up the tablet, he turned and looked at her again. Her eyes were closed, and she was still breathing hard. With a long sigh, he pressed a button on the screen of the tablet. The hoist started to raise her up as he walked over to the stairs. After one final look, he carefully started down the stairs.

After putting his handkerchief into a glass jar and screwing the lid shut tight, he put his clothes on and slowly biked home.

It was many years later before he knew for sure. But losing his virginity in the forest and then that morning, afternoon, in the forest and then the early evening in the barn attic with Amber, was the best sex of his life. Better even than honeymoon sex, not that he would be so rude as to tell his wife that.

***