Amber and the Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without much thought, she texted back 'okay' and a moment later got the combinations for both boxes.

***

She had agreed to leave for class the next day an hour early. In the morning, she had an additional text, from the unknown phone number, instructing her where to go and what to bring.

Using the location marked on her phone, Amber soon found the toolbox with the note attached. She quickly undressed. Even without the excited trepidation, her nipples would have hardened in the cool morning air. At least she was in the direct sun. The location had probably been chosen because it looked somewhat secluded in a thicker part of the forest, but there was a break in the trees that let in the sunlight. However, the sun had not been above the horizon for that long. Still better than the shade. Amber thought with a cold-induced shiver.

She put her wrist and ankle cuffs on and then ran her fingers across her necklace for a moment before locking it shut on her neck. After pulling a cloth sack out of the toolbox, she stuffed her clothes and book bag into the tool box and locked it shut.

Inside the cloth sack, was a hood that could be locked shut. Actually, it looked more like her sleeping blindfold than a hood. The mask covered the eyes and had a main strap that went behind the head just like her sleeping blindfold. It also had a thin strap that could be locked under the chin. There was another thin strap that went up the forehead and directly over the top of the head to keep the mask centered. But even with the extra straps that allowed it to be locked in place, it left much of her face, including her nose and mouth, exposed. Her ears and most of her hair was also free. The part over the eyes was stiff plastic. Not only would that prevent a corner of the mask from being lifted up in order to peer out, it would also hold the mask away from the eyes. She knew that was important. Her first sleeping blindfold had pressed against her eyes when she wore it so she had bought a better version.

The style of the mask matched her wrist and ankle cuffs. She stuck the key from her necklace into the lock and wasn't surprised to find that it worked.

***

Amber wondered how much time had gone by. Kneeling in the darkness next to the sound of rushing water made it hard to judge the passing of time. A minute would seem like a long time. Kneeling naked, with her ankles held widely apart by a spreader bar, with her hands tied behind her around a small tree, with a pussy that was dripping down her leg, wondering who, if anyone, was going to show up, would make it seem that much longer.

What if no one showed up? How long should she wait?

The morning air was still and she wasn't that far from the bike path. Her screams would be heard by someone going to class, right? But maybe not if she waited and the wind picked up.

She forced herself to take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

She had spent all last evening and night thinking about the unknown phone number. When James had told her to send a text to it, she had thought he was just trying to mess with her. But more relevant, she was already naked outside the pool with her clothes locked in the tool box. Not a lot of options to do anything about it or even time to worry.

But she had a lot of time to worry about her morning adventure. The more she thought about it, the more stomach butterflies she got. On the one hand, she knew enough about James to know she could trust him. On the other hand, she knew enough about James to be scared and nervous. For instance, he hadn't given her any warning before her adventures at the frat after-party.

She didn't usually go to class stoned. Actually, outside of once when there was a film day, she never went to class stoned. She thought of pot mostly as a recreational activity like alcohol, not a 24/7 lifestyle. And she mostly liked school. She didn't need to get high to make it through the drudgery of her classes.

She had found out she didn't like being stoned at, say, even a coffee shop. At a party, where nobody expected you to be sober, it was fine. She had hid her pot use from friends, but after a few drinks, nobody would suspect she was under the effect of anything more than alcohol.

But she didn't like answering questions or having conversations when she was the only one stoned. Too much chance that if someone asked her a question, instead of answering it she would just sit there grinning. Although that is not as out-of-character as I wish.

But on the bike over, she had used her vape pen. Nerves had twisted her stomach in a knot before she even left her cottage. The cannabis oil would fog her thoughts, which was a good thing. It also lowered her inhibition and made her giggly.

It was still over an hour before her first class. That was enough time to come partway down.

She would, of course, be most stoned for the hardest part. Locking herself up naked, in the outdoors, not knowing who or what was coming next.

Unfortunately, she would still be a little stoned for her first class, calc, which wasn't great. But it was a college math class not a liberal arts discussion class, as the teacher had told them. The teacher didn't ask any questions, only answered them. She had spent the previous evening studying their next lesson, anyway. Partly so she wouldn't feel so lost and paranoid during class. Partly to try and take her mind off her coming adventure.

If she was still a little stoned during art class, that wouldn't be all a bad thing. Her best paintings were when she was slightly high.

That doesn't sound like James. Amber told herself in alarm. She couldn't hear all that well because the mountain stream gurgling in her ears was partially masking her hearing. But the volume was turned down and the dried, dead wood from the undisturbed part of the forest made it noisy to walk through. She wasn't sure why, but she thought it was somebody considerably shorter than James. Cindy maybe?

The mystery person walked up to her and sat or kneeled in front of her.

And that doesn't smell like James. Amber's alarm went up another notch. Mostly all she could sniff was her wet pussy, but she caught a whiff of him, definitely a him, as he sat down. But then some doubts crept in - vaping out had dulled her sense of smell.

All was still for a while, except for the gurgle from the stream and the occasional squirrel running through the underbrush. Then she jumped slightly as hands grabbed her breasts and started to awkwardly squeeze them.

She thought it might be Greg from the frat who was also on the short side. The bike path she was near was actually the one you would take going from the frat house to the college.

But surely Greg was more experienced than whoever was fumbling with her boobs? Or would he do that intentionally. She frowned to herself.

The fumbling stopped and a moment later a finger gingerly touched her pussy. Soon it was sliding back and forth between her lips and started poking into her opening. It finally went all the way in a couple of times before the hand disappeared. She felt the person stand up and guessed what was next.

And that doesn't feel like James. She wondered who was attached to the cock that had pushed into her mouth. She was right, that somebody was considerably shorter than James. Amber giggled to herself.

She didn't have long to wonder before the mystery cock unloaded in her mouth. That was really quick.

Would Greg cum that quickly she wondered? And why don't any of the guys have any staying power. It must be my Aphroditic body and Succubi sexual prowess. She didn't usually give herself compliments, but it was okay if they were snarky and/or over-the-top. And as always, the cannabis freed her from some of her self-doubt.

Amber felt fumbling at her wrists. She thought she was about to be set free but the mystery cock, and the person it was attached to, strode off.

She started to panic at the thought of being left tied up, but then realized that a small, metal file had been clipped to the cord that was tying her wrists together. The cord had been in the same sack as the mask. It was a short loop of nylon.

The wrist cuffs had extra locks built in so she could have locked her hands together behind the tree without using the loop. However, the instructions had said to lock each cuff to the loop. She had first thought the point was to allow her hands to be a more comfortable distance apart. And that may have been intentional. However, if she had locked the cuffs directly together, she could not have used her necklace to unlock them. She was limber enough that she might have been able to get her wrists up by her neck. But with them locked together and behind the tree, there would have been no way to get the key into the lock and turn it.

On the other hand, the metal file could be used to saw the nylon cord in two. Clever. My mystery cock can make its getaway before I can get free. Amber concluded. Although it turned out to be harder than she first thought. The file didn't bite into the cord, unless the cord was under tension. It was hard to keep the cord in tension and also saw the file back and forth, with only two hands that were also tied together around a tree behind her back.

When she finally got free, she looked at the time on her phone. I'm going to be late for class. And although her hands were free, her clothes were still locked in the box.

An annoyed Amber looked at the latest message on her phone. She was always on time and hated when somebody made her late. She would have to straggle into her college calc class, and the instructor would think she was just another irresponsible student that had overslept. I'm not. Amber was already protesting her innocence in her mind.

Oh right, I'm really innocent. Amber rolled her eyes at the thought. Oh no sir. I didn't oversleep. It's just that I'm a little sex toy, and I stripped off my clothes, put on a blindfold and, kneeling naked with my ankles held widely apart by a spreader bar, locked my hands behind me around a small tree and waited to service whoever showed up. Whoever showed up, and I still don't know who that was, came really quickly when he fucked my mouth, but he showed up late and must have spent too much time toying with my body. It also took too long to file the nylon cord tying my hands together. Although, I could have freed my hands much quicker if I hadn't been fucking stoned.

And that is my innocent reason - no over sleeping here - why I'm late.

Ok, just send me the combo, she texted back.

Her calc and art class went by in a blur. Amber was still aroused from her morning adventure and wondering whose cock she had serviced. She wanted to stay lost in her own thoughts and was annoyed that Jeff pulled his bike out at the same time. But he was surprisingly pleasant as he carried the bulk of the conversation, and she absently mindly responded. This almost resulted in disaster. After a long pause, when he had grown silent, he suddenly asked her what she was thinking about.

"Daydreaming about..." Amber blushed as she trailed off. She had almost said 'daydreaming about biking to school naked again'. But after an awkward pause, she finished. "...nothing good. How 'bout you?"

She had also been thinking about how good the cum from her mystery cock this morning had tasted. She didn't remember the other cocks she had given BJs to tasting like that. Was this one that different? Or maybe it was an acquired taste? It didn't immediately taste great like strawberries or grandma's spaghetti tasted. But..., it had left a yearning. It was like the soft, smelly cheese she had hated as a kid but now loved to eat on a piece of real bread.

Jeff went back to talking about his ideas for tattoos and body paint designs. Amber had seen some of his work. She thought it looked mostly like an excuse to draw naked women, and she didn't know whether the designs were original or ripped off. Nevertheless, she had to admit his artwork was really good.

***

Back at the prep school, she had one class before lunch. Over lunch, she avoided the science lab. She was nervous about seeing James. She couldn't make up her mind whether she was angry with him or not. She also expected that he wouldn't reveal the owner of the mystery cock. But he didn't show up for class. Cindy said he had stayed home sick.

Amber wondered if he really was and what that meant for her after school adventure. For her morning adventure, after she had freed herself by cutting the cord and using the key on her necklace to take off her cuffs, she was still naked with all her clothes in the locked tool box. In order to get the combo, she had agreed to follow additional instructions after school.

She spent all day with a leaky pussy very cognizant of the fact she had promised not to masturbate. The instructions, from the unknown number, came during her last class. She was again to use her phone to find the tree that had the lock box next to it.

This tree was surrounded by a dense thicket of shrubs - the afternoon shade was actually nice. However it made her nervous that it was so close to the prep school, Amber could hear the voices from some of her classmates as they traveled home.

That wasn't the only thing she had been nervous about. She had spent all day thinking about the fact that the person definitely wasn't James. To try and calm her nerves, she had used her vape pen again. Since she didn't have to worry about going to class later, she had taken several big hits and her mind was spinning.

She didn't feel calm at all, but knew she would have felt even worse entirely sober. Undressing had been hard. Harder than it had been outside the pool. All day long she tried to avoid fixating on how hard it was going to be. I'll vape out and then worry about it. She kept telling herself as a way of avoiding the cognitive dissonance that threatened to overwhelm her.

This time she really was completely naked except for the pair of wrist cuffs. There was nada else, no spreader bar, no ankle cuffs, no shoes, no necklace, no hair tie. She had even taken her belly button ring out. There was another nylon cord that was locking her wrists behind a tree.

She was shifting her weight back and forth wondering how long she was going to have to wait, when she heard someone approaching. Amber took a deep breath as a shape crashed through the bushes. Her classmate Kevin popped out.

Amber gave a high pitched shriek as they stared at each other in stunned silence.

She wasn't sure who she was expecting. Deep down, she still thought it might be Greg from the frat. She was stupefied to find out it was Kevin, who was in her science class sitting at an angle behind her next to James. He was a dorky kid. Unattractive and socially inept, he was frequently bullied. He had been in one of her science projects - her science teacher made his students work together in various groups - and he was a hard worker. Amber actually felt sorry for the way he got treated and had tried to be polite. But when he had gotten too friendly and tried to latch on to her, she had had to snap at him to get him to back off.

Everything in her mind was churning. Did anyone else hear her yell? Would they investigate? Why in the hell had James set her up with Kevin?

Her knees felt weak, and she had to lean back against the tree to steady herself.

With her wrists locked behind the tree, she couldn't use her arms or hands to cover up, but she was standing with legs as close together as she could get them. Her anguish at having Kevin staring at her now, was mixed in with the knowledge that he presumably owned the morning, mystery cock. He had had a plenty good look at her then, in addition to playing with her body, in addition to the cock service.

Kevin recovered first. "I thought you..." He had a habit of starting sentences and waiting to see if anyone else would finish them.

Amber obliged. "...were going to be wearing the blindfold."

He nodded his head yes.

Shithead. Amber screamed in her mind as she felt her anger rise, but tried to keep her voice calm and steely. "The instructions only said to strip everything off, lock it in the tool box, and lock your hands behind the tree." She let that hang for a while to see if he would figure out his mistake. "So I stripped everything off except the wrist cuffs that I needed to lock my hands."

She took a couple of deep breaths as she tried to decide what was next. Tied naked waiting for her tormentor had gotten her very aroused and her nipples were still hard and her pussy was really wet. Her face was red. Although it was partly from arousal and embarrassment, it was also from a fury that she had rarely ever felt.

"It's not my fault you were..." Now it was her turn to start a sentence without finishing it.

"...a fuck head." Kevin said softly, staring down at the ground in misery.

Amber had been about to say 'idiot', but she didn't correct him. She was shocked at how her voice sounded. She knew she was trying to bully him and felt mean. She didn't like feeling angry and mean. And she didn't like being tied up to a tree naked for him. If she could have seen herself, she would have been even more shocked to see her face. Although she was smiling, it was twisted and menacing, like a dog baring its teeth.

While cannabis sometimes left her a grinning, speechless idiot, that wasn't always the case. The lowered inhibitions sometimes let out an aggressive confidence she usually kept suppressed - more so than alcohol, which she found strange.

"Free my hands." She mostly succeeded at keeping her voice neutral and polite.

He didn't look up, but she could see him sag even more. He's so beat down. Why does everyone have to be so mean?

"I just wanted..." His voice was soft and sad.

"...another BJ." She finished gently for him, but his reaction told her that wasn't what he was thinking. "To touch me again?" She ventured. He looked a little more hopeful, but..., she tried again. "To touch me again and have a BJ."

He finally looked up. "I wanted to..."

'Fuck you'. Amber thought. Of course you do. I can't blame you for that. She reasoned. If I was you I would want that too. Every boy - well except maybe James - at school wants to fuck me. She felt sorry for him and didn't like that feeling either. Her anger was dissipating. She started to feel a little sad, but that was pushed aside when her embarrassment came roaring back.

"...put it in you." Amber said diplomatically, as his face lit up. You're such a puppy. She thought.

The dimples in her smile were back. As was her grin. "And what would you be willing to do in return?" Amber fell into her sly, dreaming voice.

"Anything!" He blurted.

Of course you would. Amber mentally rolled her eyes. Let's put that to the test.

"Strip off all your clothes!" She said curtly.

He flinched and hesitated. She suddenly felt she had been mean again. While she was wondering if she should repeat the command in a more friendly manner, he suddenly started to hurriedly take off his clothes.

He was short and goofy looking, she thought, and not in a good way. Hunching over and trying to use his hands to hide his stiff erection didn't help things.

But having him naked gave her more confidence. Amber stood up tall - she was as tall as he was - and casually struck a more natural pose that left her pussy more exposed to his view.

Her thoughts, though, were still churning furiously. He was so easy to bully and so easily hurt. And he looked so ashamed standing there. She imagined how cruel the other boys at school would be if they came across him now standing naked with his short cock at attention. Actually, she realized as she thought about it more, if they saw her tied to the tree it would be a lynch mob. It wouldn't be fair to let them rip him apart. If anyone had done her wrong, it was James. So she would have to admit she had agreed to it and actually took off her clothes and locked herself to the tree for Kevin's benefit.