Amber and the Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the dildo that was still staring up at her. Her arousal shot up another notch as her heart was pounding in her chest and her ears started ringing. She grabbed the edge of the table to steady herself. Her world was spinning so much she could almost forget she was at school, in the science lab, during lunch period. Almost.

I can't believe I'm thinking of doing this. Amber whimpered to herself.

She again tried to calm herself with her breathing technique and willed herself to go on auto-pilot.

So it was that she found herself wearing only her blouse, socks and shoes - half-squatting with her hands on the floor behind her butt - furiously humping up and down on the dildo with her eyes closed. Or half going up and down and half going forward and back. And each time she pushed down and back the anal plug vibrator would give her an extra kick.

And so it was that James found her. He flicked on the lights using the secondary wall switches that were in the back of the room.

Amber suppressed a scream as she realized she wasn't alone in the science lab. Still, she had thought she could put her skirt on, hide the dildo, and probably even stay undiscovered in the back of the room. Opening her eyes put that theory to waste.

In lieu of a scream she gave out a loud, high-pitched yip. James was looking down on her with her book bag in his hand. The sneaky bastard must have quietly picked that up before turning on the lights. Amber deduced before her rationale thoughts were overwhelmed with humiliation.

If there was any silver lining, she supposed it was better to be discovered by James than anyone else. She had actually suspected that James had noticed she was hanging out in the science lab over lunch before class.

"Nice." James smiled at her warmly. "Why settle for a hairbrush handle when you can use the right tool for the right for the job." He was nodding his head in understanding.

Amber staggered to her feet as she tried to regain her composure. Sure, James had made her masturbate outside the pool as he voyeuristically watched from behind the one-way glass. But the key word, he had 'made' her. She didn't have a choice. Not a real choice anyway.

But here she was masturbating - err, fucking herself on a dildo with an anal plug in her butt - in an empty classroom. Rationally, not that she was feeling very rational, she knew that all boys and most of the girls mastubated. But they did it at home in their bedroom, not at school. Or if it was at school, it was quietly in a bathroom stall.

Not in a classroom that anyone could walk into. Not on top of a dildo suctioned to the floor. Not with a vibrating anal plug.

Crossing her hands in front of her pussy, Amber squeaked. "Can I have my book bag back?"

"Certainly." James said as he opened it up. After removing her skirt and panties, he handed her the bag. "But it looks like we need to negotiate. Let's start with the skirt." He stuffed her panties into his pocket and started to unroll her skirt.

"On second thought." He rolled her skirt back up and held it behind his back. "Let's start with my requirements to stay here and negotiate." He pulled one of the metal stools out from the table and patted the seat. "Why don't you put your love tool, right here, on top of the stool." It was not a question.

Amber's world was once again spinning crazily out of control. As embarrassed as she was, to be discovered humping a dildo on the floor of the science lab, her first thought - once her brain finally engaged again - was to keep James from discovering the plug in her butt. If not for that, she might have protested more.

Instead, she squatted down to peel the suction cup off the floor. She could see how wet the dildo was, and it smelled strongly of her sex. Amber felt more humiliated to be naked and pulling her dildo off the floor and then pressing it on the stool, while James watched her every move, then she had when James had surprised her by turning on the lights...

Well, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. But only a bit. She was mortified to be discovered by James, but more than anything she was just shocked. If she could have just run into her bedroom and dove under the covers, she would have been alright. When she saw him next, she would do a miserable job of pretending nothing was out of the ordinary, but he would no doubt be magnanimous in his gentle silence.

But she could no longer pretend to be in speechless shock. She could no longer just run away and hide her face.

But what she could do was straddle the stool and slowly lower her pussy down until she was sitting on the seat. This really is a nicer height than the floor. Amber thought as she gave an experimental wiggle.

She had carefully faced him the whole time for a rather obvious reason.

And so it was she found herself in the back of the science lab, trying to negotiate back possession of her skirt. All the lights in the room were on. Amber was sitting on the stool, facing the front of the science lab, with a clear view of the door. Anyone coming through the door would have a clear view of Amber fucking herself on the stool for the personal enjoyment of James, who was fully dressed and watching her closely.

James held out the skirt. Amber had a really weak hand to play, and she wanted to play it quickly.

Not only was she paranoid about someone coming into the room, she was still very aroused and far from thinking straight. She also had to be careful to stay leaning forward. She wasn't sure, but she was afraid that if the anal plug buzzed he would hear it and/or see her twitch and investigate the cause.

The negotiation for the skirt went fast enough, but James was tripping her up over the panties. Her pussy felt close to cuming and her head was spinning furiously. She felt dizzy like she was fall-down drunk.

"Keep your eyes open." James commanded. "If you don't want to give a public show for the entire class, what guy would you give a private show to?" James teased her. "Somebody you wouldn't go on a date with."

It all felt surreal. She wanted to believe this was a dream, but deep down she knew it wasn't. She knew she should be paying more attention to what James had been saying, but she just couldn't.

"Or I could invite all the guys in class to be in the pool room after school?" James was trying to get her to answer, but the only answer Amber could give at the moment was another moan.

"I have to use the restroom." She was both struggling to speak at all and on top of all her other humiliations here was another one. "Before class." She added. She desperately wanted to get the anal plug vibrator out of her before her science class.

"Use the restroom?" As he always did, he cocked his head and raised an eyebrow. "You need to masturbate before class?"

"No!" She protested. Well yes I need to, but I won't. "I need to pee."

And actually she did need to pee. She hadn't used the bathroom since morning. Her plan was to masturbate over lunch, then go to the restroom and clean up as much as possible, and pee before her afternoon classes.

"I don't know, I smell a ruse." He stroked his chin. "We could go out in the woods and you could pee there while I made sure you behaved yourself."

"I need toilet paper and a sink."

"Oh." James said slowly. "You need to do more than pee?"

"Yes." But not in the manner you are thinking.

"In that case, we could slip into the men's restroom."

"You're being mean!" She protested again.

"You don't say." He slowly stroked his chin.

"Oh alright. We can leave it at that and you can use the restroom." James announced. "But you better hurry if you want to make sure we have plenty of time before anyone shows up." As she walked out he added. "And you better behave yourself."

So it was that Amber found herself back in the regular science classroom. The lunch period wasn't yet over so she and James had the room to themselves.

James had initially attached the suction cup directly to her chair. But Amber had complained there was no way that was going to work unless she hiked her skirt up so high it would be obvious to all. If I had worn the skirt with a double zip in back, it would have been doable. But she hadn't.

James stroked his chin, and chewed over the possibilities and then suddenly pulled a tablet out of his book bag.

So it was that Amber found herself sitting in her chair with her pussy mounted on the dildo. The dildo was mounted on the tablet. And the dildo-tablet was inside her skirt - no hiking necessary.

James must have texted Cindy, because she showed up shortly afterward. Entering the classroom, she asked. "What's up?"

James told Cindy to sit in the teacher's chair and then directed Amber to spread her knees apart. This caused Cindy to gasp and put her hand over her mouth. It was hard to tell whether Cindy or Amber was more embarrassed.

"Oh my girl." Cindy finally broke the silence. "You better not let your legs get an unladylike distance apart."

Amber was a wreck before the first students started trickling in. But despite her red face and inability to stop fidgeting, nobody seemed to pay her any more attention than usual.

Is this what they think is my normal behavior? Amber was disturbed by the thought. Nevertheless, she had made it all the way through until the class bell.

James must have taken pity on her. He stood in front of her desk and motioned for Cindy to stand by him. Amber still thought it risky but panic spurred her on. Half standing up, she pulled the dildo-tablet out of her pussy and out of her skirt. Before she could decide what to do with it, James had reached out his hand and taken it from her.

Peeling the suction cup back, he removed the dildo from the tablet and stuck it down on the center of Amber's desk. This caused Amber's panic to rise again. There were still the two students talking to the teacher, but she was even more concerned about the students for the next class. Most students didn't get to class early, but the break between classes wasn't that long. Anyone coming through the classroom door couldn' help but see Amber's phallic friend proudly standing tall in the center in of her desk.

If that wasn't bad enough, it was glistening with her lubrication. Amber wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

James took Amber's panties out of his pocket and wiped off his tablet. Most of her grool was still on the dildo and the suction cup base, but her butt cheeks had managed to spread some onto his tablet.

At least that protected my skirt from getting a wet spot in back. Amber smirked darkly.

Satisfied that his tablet was clean, James used her panties to give the dildo a quick wipe. He put her panties back in his pocket and peeled the suction cup off and handed her the dildo. Amber stuffed the instrument of tortue into her book bag and rushed out of the room.

***

During history class, James texted her instructions to meet at the usual spot outside the pool. Nominally, this was what she had agreed to do to get her panties back. So after the final bell, she took a couple of hits from her vape pen in the woods and then came back. Next to the pool she found two tool boxes and a folding chair that was folded up and lying on the ground. As she expected, one tool box was open and one was closed. There was a note that said to remove all her clothes and to lock everything in the tool box except her phone and the dildo with the suction cup. After she did that, she was to text James. She texted James and waited.

When he didn't immediately text her back, she again started to worry. Could his intent be to make her choose between walking home naked and texting someone to help her out. Her nerves were frayed and her breath was ragged. This isn't getting any easier. Amber thought as she looked around the corner to watch the students that were still leaving school. In some ways it had gotten harder. Her feeling of vulnerability and fear of being discovered were as overwhelming as ever. But she no longer had the stupefying shock that allowed her to push all rational thought aside. She had spent endless hours reliving her previous adventures. It was no longer something thrust upon her before she knew what was happening.

And she knew to not count on it being over until she was finally completely dressed.

It was a long ten minutes before he texted her back. The text message gave her a new phone number. She was to send a text saying 'I'm nude, ready, and await your instructions'.

The new number was not in her contacts list or history folder. As she sent the text, Amber wondered what that meant. James could just have a burner phone number. But it had only been a few hours since lunch. Did he already have one? Or had he gotten one in just the last few hours? Was it another student at her school? She figured she had most of the students at her school in her phone list, but not 100% of them. And it was always possible that somebody could have recently gotten a new number.

It was another long ten minutes before she got a reply from the number. It instructed her to walk out into the sunshine, stand close to the glass wall holding her phone and dildo, and look at herself in the wall mirror.

Amber took a deep breath. Because she had finally checked things out from inside the pool area, she had a better idea of how far out she had to go in order to be behind the bleacher. It was just far enough that she would be visible from the very edge of the parking lot in back.

Once she got in position, she again stood there waiting. She felt foolish standing naked outside the pool with her phone in one hand and her dildo in the other with her back to the student parking lot. It was another long ten minutes before she got the text she had been anticipating with an equal measure of excitement and dread. It told her to move another 4 feet west (farther out in the open) and attach the suction dildo at an 'appropriate height'.

There was another five minute delay as she stood there in the sunshine looking at her naked form in the glass wall mirror that had the suction dildo attached. The next instruction told her to face away, bend over, spread her legs wide, and back up and keep adjusting the height until she could mount it without using her hands. She was to put the folding chair in front of her and keep her hands on to it to use for balance.

Amber had originally placed the dildo too high and it took her a couple of attempts to get it perfect. When she had first walked out into the sunshine, there had been a red pickup at the edge of the parking lot. Although she hadn't seen it leave, it was now gone.

Once she had quit adjusting things, there was another almost ten minute delay until she got a text message. It said to stand up close to the dildo and masturbate and spread her pussy juice around until she was well lubed. Then she was to face away and hump all the way down until her butt cheeks were squashed on the glass and then all the way up until her pussy was entirely free of the dildo. She was to continue until she got a text message to stop.

Amber was already plenty wet. But she stood in close to the wall with the dildo almost touching her pussy and spread her lubrication around. Turning around, she slowly pushed back and moaned as the didlo spread her apart and her butt cheeks squashed against the wall. Rocking forward, she gave a little whimper as her pussy came entirely free of the dildo. And then she did it again. And again. And again.

The first few minutes went slowly. As she nervously eyed the edge of the parking lot and wondered who was watching her mount her pussy on and off the dildo and grind her butt cheeks against the one-way glass. But sexual excitement took over, and she closed her eyes. Her moans turned into panting turned into a squeal as she had a quasi-orgasm that felt really good but provided no sexual relief. She was still panting hard when the next message came.

Looking at it, she was surprised to see that fifteen minutes had gone by. She was instructed to clean the dildo with her mouth as best she could by deep throating it. After that, she was to finish the job using her tongue and thoroughly clean the dildo, the suction base, and all the places on the glass wall that she had left her mark.

As Amber kneeled down to deep throat her dildo, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was flushed from her face to her swollen pussy lips. The fifteen minutes of pumping herself on and off the dildo had been more aerobic than she would have expected and her body had a sheen of sweat. Despite being in athletic shape, she was still breathing hard. Then again, maybe it was just the sexual arousal combined with being in the warm sun that was doubled up by the glass mirror reflecting even more sunlight on her.

She saw herself grinning like the fool she was as she contemplated her situation. Her clothes were locked away. She was standing naked outside the school in view of the parking lot. She had given her unknown messenger an up-close-and-personal show as she had fucked herself on her dildo. His (her?) face might have only been inches away from her pussy. Now she was going to deep throat her dildo while her hidden voyeur again watched from inches (?) away.

Amber looked at the dildo shining brightly in the sun and marveled again at how juicy she had become. She had been wet since she had developed her first pictures at lunch break. While riding the dildo in the science lab, her pussy had produced a prodigious amount of lubrication. During her hour long dildo-tablet ordeal, it had been a veritable fountain of grool, to use some rather crude slang.

She had wiped herself off between classes and checked the outside of her skirt for wet spots and dried the inside as best she could. Her strategy of only wearing heavier skirts with good linings and using a waterproof spray had definitely paid off. Although she wondered why nobody else could smell her. Every time Amber had taken a deep breath through her nose, it reeked of her sex.

And even after her science class, she continued to leak. She was no longer riding a dildo, but as part of the 'negotiation' with James, she had agreed to not masturbate, unless given permission, until she had completely finished her side of the bargain. The whole rest of the day she could think of nothing but the events of her science class, not being allowed to masturbate, and the butterflies in stomach anticipation of her vague and rather open-ended bargain to get her panties back.

She closed her mouth around the dildo and closed her eyes. At least I have a sweet taste I enjoy.

After finishing the dildo and suction cup with her tongue, Amber eyed the obvious wet spots on the pool glass. She gave a deep sigh. This is not hygienic behavior.

When she finished up, another message arrived that made her blush. Why this was any more embarrassing than what she had already done still didn't make any sense to her. Nevertheless, the butterflies in her stomach were back.

Amber unscrewed the dildo from the suction cup base. Sitting close, facing the wall, she laid down on her back and easily slid the dildo into her juicy pussy. She inched forward until her butt was almost touching the wall and rested her heels on the glass with her legs straight up in a V. Actually, her legs were not really sticking up straight. Being very limber, her legs spread into a very wide V before they came to a stop.

With her dildo filled and very exposed pussy only inches from the glass, she started rubbing her clit and was soon engrossed in an intense orgasm that did provide relief. She lay there for several minutes until it sank into her post-orgasm addled brain what her situation was. She looked at her phone again.