Amber and the Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she would be the one to face their cruel laughs for letting a loser turn her into a fuck toy. He might not be a hero, but how could they not - secretly - be jealous.

Fuck it. She told herself. He was willing to play with my naked body this morning and stuff his cock in my mouth. He spent the first few minutes talking to me when he had all his clothes on and I'm tied to a tree naked. Why should I be the only one on display naked?

And why one earth should I feel sorry for him? He is about to lose his virginity to one of the cutest girls in his school.

She sweetly said. "Put your hands at your side." When he hesitated, she added. "Please."

"Stand up straight." He obeyed, but he was gazing down at his shoes. She mentally rolled her eyes again as she felt like such a mom. "And look at me when I'm talking, please."

Amber's thoughts grew mischievous. "Have you ever tasted a girl's pussy?" She said brightly as he flinched.

Amber flinched in return. She wasn't used to using such crude language in such a casual manner. She also knew that if Cindy, or especially James, had heard her say that they were likely to reply, 'as opposed to a boy's pussy?'.

But more troublesome - although she had intended it as playful teasing, or thought she had - since she realized she knew the answer, it was just another type of bullying.

He looked down, but surprised her by mumbling 'yes'. She wanted to yell out 'bullshit', instead she waited until he looked back up, and then raised her eyebrow.

"I licked my finger off this morning." He said shyly.

"Of course you did." This time Amber actually did roll her eyes as she giggled. "And what did you think of the taste?" She was back to her sly voice.

"I liked it." He said softly as he looked away again.

My god. Not only is he as embarrassed as I am, he's so transparent he can't tell a lie either.

For a moment she thought about responding, 'I liked how you tasted too', but didn't.

"Great!" She said it in an upbeat manner to cut the tension that had arisen from her period of silent thought.

Changing tactics she firmly stated. "When we finish you are going to free my hands and give me the combo." He nodded. "And you are going to do that without making me agree to any more encounters." His face darkened as he looked down, but he nodded yes.

"Well then, come here you dork and get on your knees." She paused for effect and then added. "Please."

"See where it has trickled down my leg." Instead of 'it', Amber had wanted to say 'my pussy juice', but, for whatever reason, she was suddenly too shy. "Put the tip of your tongue right below that spot."

Her lubrication had trickled down almost to her knee. As Kevin bent over to lower his mouth, she was afraid he was going to topple forward into her. "Put your hands on my hips, or the ground, for balance." The moment she said that, of course, he put his hands on her hips and she realized he wasn't going to use the ground come-what-may.

She slowly directed his tongue up her leg. When he got to the top of her inner thigh, she told him to stop there and move back a bit. Leaning back, she moved her legs wider apart and also forward. Her feet were now out in front of her. The angle of her legs caused her to press her back hard into the tree. It also gave him better access so he wouldn't have to break his neck trying to get his mouth under her. To expose herself more, she had rolled her legs out. Instead of her feet both pointing forward, they pointed to the side almost in opposite directions.

She told him to start again. While he didn't know what he was doing, he eagerly tried to follow her directions as best he could. She made him tease his tongue all around the outside part of her swollen lips, before making him put just the tip of his tongue in her opening.

She teased them both by making him push it in just a tiny bit at a time with long pauses in between. He's actually pretty good at holding his tongue still on command. Amber was impressed. Better than she was, as she finally broke down and couldn't stop herself from wiggling her pussy back and forth against the tiny cock.

Amber was also impressed with herself that she could so casually direct him to give her what she wanted. She had never been able to do that before. Her not-really-a-boyfriend had used his tongue in an attempt to try and please her, but it had never crossed her mind to give him instructions. At parties, when somebody had offered to return the favor after she had been naughty and given a drunken blowjob, she had been too shy and embarrassed to accept. The alcohol had lowered her inhibitions enough to give a BJ, but not enough to accept a sexual favor in return.

But here she was carefully telling Kevin - of all people - how to tease her clit without making her cum too quickly.

I could get into this. Amber had a wicked thought of making him lick her butthole. However, between being horny all day and fixating on her promise not to masturbate, Amber wasn't disciplined enough to take the teasing very long. She was also self-conscious about her moaning, panting, and rocking hips. I'm past being embarrassed. She lied to herself. I just don't want his ego to get too big too fast. He's bound to get hurt.

And despite the distraction of being stoned and very sexually aroused, she had not forgotten that she was still tied to a tree only a short distance from her school.

So she made him stop while she caught her breath and regained her composer. Next, she told him she didn't want to have to give instructions while she was cuming. Amber had some ideas, but wasn't totally sure what she wanted him to do while she orgasmed. Nevertheless, she wanted to give him very specific instructions. For his benefit because he was so clueless. But for her benefit, to stay firmly in charge. So she carefully coached him on how to bring her up to the edge, and what she wanted his tongue to do when she started cuming. She even had him practice a few times pressing his tongue flat and hard on her clit and jerking it back and forth which quickly got her worked up.

"You should be able to feel my spasm on your tongue when I cum." She struggled to not sound out-of-breath.

Amber suddenly had an image of standing nude at the front of her science class demonstrating the finer points of the female orgasm. "But I will say, I'm cuming, just in case."

She had thought about also having him stick two fingers up her pussy or squeeze her breasts at the same time, but with his inexperience and general lack of coordination, she honestly didn't think he was up to it.

It didn't take long before Amber had to gasp out. "I'm cuming."

She bit down hard on her tongue and tried to concentrate on being quiet enough not to attract attention. Kevin, not knowing any better, kept robotically following her final instructions even after her spasms had finally faded away. If she had had the mental energy, she might have mentally rolled her eyes. Instead, she rode it to another orgasm before telling him to stop moving his tongue.

Once she had settled down enough, she told him to get on his back with his legs straddling the tree so he was directly under her. After she finally got him to straddle up close enough to the tree, she lowered down.

As she slowly squatted, she realized she really wanted to be the one to guide his cock into her, but her hands were still tied behind the tree. Too late for that. She thought with regret.

"Lift it up." She couldn't bring herself to say 'cock', but couldn't immediately come up with an alternative that felt right.

As Kevin was inexperienced and not a good guide, she had to lurch a bit forward and then slide back to mount him. She had thought she would sit still for a moment, to let him get used to it, before rocking her hips. But then realized he had already cum.

As she blushed and grinned in embarrassment for him, she consoled herself. Thank god he didn't cum before I mounted him. That would have been a disaster. What could she say at this point that wouldn't make it worse? As it was, she could just slightly wiggle her hips for a while pretending everything was as it should be.

Giving an exaggerated sigh, she rose back up and gently told him to stand. After he had stood up, she kneeled down, slowly because her hands were still behind the tree. "Come here and let me clean you up a bit."

When he had gotten close enough that she could slide his cock into her mouth, she gave a silent squeal of delight. He tasted even sweeter than he had this morning. Soon after, she realized she could taste her own sex on his cock. Even after all he had lapped up, her lubrication was still prodigious. This goes together better than peanut butter and jelly. She wished she could think of a more audacious (bodacious?) analogy. Cookies and milk? Wine and cheese? Dark chocolate and cappuccino. Irish whiskey and cream? Grool and cum?

When she stood up to let him know she was done licking his cock clean, she noticed that he immediately looked over at his clothes.

Going back into command mode, she said. "Go unlock the tool box and the metal file is in the outside pocket of my book bag." It would have been faster to have him use the key on her necklace to unlock her wrist cuffs, but she didn't want him to be in control of that. Between his hands being free to saw, so she was able to keep the cord stretched out tight, she was quickly free anyway.

Amber had an urge to use her fingers to scoop up and lick the cum and grool that was dribbling out of her pussy. So intoxicating. She sighed. But she didn't want him to watch her. She didn't want him to know that she had cleaned his cock for any reason other than an indulgent courtesy.

Instead she walked over to his pile of clothes. Looking him in the eye, she used his underwear to wipe her pussy. For just a moment she felt like a bully again, but then was really exasperated with herself. I used my mouth to clean his cock, surely it's okay to use his underwear to clean my pussy. She might have been even more exasperated, and probably even embarrassed, to know that he kept that underwear, without ever laundering it, as a souvenir.

"It was either this" - she held up his underwear - "or your tongue." She gave as a way of explanation before tossing it back on his pile of clothes. Maybe I should have made him lick his cum out of my pussy. Another small sigh of regret. Too late for that also.

"Stay there". She commanded and then softly added. "Please."

After getting fully dressed, she walked up and stood right in front of him. "I don't want you to tell anyone about this." She started to add 'if you told anyone at school they wouldn't believe you anyway, they would just beat you up', but decided he already knew that. She didn't need to state the obvious and pile on.

"I don't want you to discuss it with anyone from school." She wondered if James would try and talk to him about it. That got her thinking. Had James talked to him face-to-face? Or maybe he had sent an anonymous text? Could Kevin think that she had acted by herself?

The messaging service automatically deleted the text after they had been sent and were read. James was the prep-school IT whiz kid. Like everyone else, she had gone to him for phone help. Could all of the messages that Kevin had gotten come from her phone? Or at least looked to him like they had come from her phone? She pushed it out of her mind and returned to the pressing issue at hand.

"I don't want you to talk about it with anyone else either. Even your best friend that lives in another city." She waited for effect. "No one." She waited again and then. "You understand." He nodded yes. He wasn't trying to cover himself with his hands but he was starting to hunch back down.

It was true that if it had been any other of her classmates that had crashed through the bushes, she wouldn't want them sharing it with anybody either. But they both knew it was more than that. Much more than that. If someone had walked into the science lab after James made her mount the dildo on the stool... She didn't really want to contemplate it. But she didn't think she would have fled town and never come back.

She continued. "If you can truly keep a secret, and if you don't act any differently toward me in class, maybe in a couple of weeks we can try this again." She wondered why she didn't choose a longer period of time to see if he could keep his word.

She walked over and grabbed the now empty tool box. Before pushing through the brush, she looked back. "You should get dressed and go."

Amber didn't carry the box far before she set it back down and sent the location to James' phone without any additional text.

***

James was back in science class the next day. He was his usual upbeat self, and their conversation was nothing out of the ordinary. She didn't have the gumption to bring up her adventures. But that didn't keep her from thinking about them.

In fact, she couldn't get them out of her mind. She couldn't get out of her mind having her body played with in the morning when she had no idea who it was. Or rather, she had an idea that it was Greg, but at the time she wasn't sure about that and had been proven wrong.

She was also still a bit shocked and angry that James had set her up to blindly service somebody she would have never dated. Not just never dated, but somebody she didn't even think of as being sexual. Of course, she knew he was sexual in the way any male that still had a heartbeat was, and she occasionally caught him staring at her like all the boys did. But she had never considered him as somebody that could have an erection, and she could have sex with. Just like she knew that you could eat grasshoppers and get calories, she had never looked at a grasshopper and had thought of it as food. She felt violated like somebody had blindfolded her and tricked her into eating grasshoppers.

The submissive violation had left her confused. And aroused. And that had left her even more confused. Being played with by somebody she had no sexual attraction to. At least I don't think so.

She also couldn't get his tongue out of her mind. She had to admit she had been really excited to have a tongue she could so carefully direct and had felt a little drunk with the power of pushing him around. She also couldn't get the fantasy of directing that tongue up her butthole out of her mind. But she still didn't like him. She wasn't attracted to him. There was no way, right?

The only thing that distracted her from her adventures with Kevin were thoughts about the vibrating machine. She had been having more and more fantasies about that again. She had looked it up. It was expensive, but the cost wasn't too prohibitive. It might mean being a little more careful about the clothes she bought for a while, but hardly something that would take her finances for a ride.

The bigger problem was how to store and move it. It wasn't the sort of thing you could stash out of sight in a drawer. You couldn't hide it in a cardboard box, under some clothes, when somebody helped you move.

However, she knew the location of a vibrating machine that was just begging to be used. Those frat boys aren't riding it themselves, are they? As the day went on she tried to build up her confidence. I'm as cute as any of those sorority chicks. I may look like borderline jail bait - I suppose any 18-year old would - but I'm legal. Aren't I a frat boy's wet dream? Although this last one gave her a momentary pause. She had watched enough rough-humiliation porn to be afraid of what a frat boys dream might be.

Hadn't Greg told her to 'please come again'? Everyone had laughed when he said it. In retrospect, there was no reason to assume it was just a joke. Why wouldn't he want to watch her again? She could use it as an opening line to broach the subject.

She made it to the end of the day without anything too out of the ordinary happening. She was no longer wearing her panties, but they were in her book bag. James and Cindy had been pleasant during class but no conversations about previous adventures or ongoing negotiations.

She also wondered how, if she made up her mind, she would contact Greg. She wasn't going to ask James. She didn't even know Greg's last name. It sounded creepy (and possibly tedious?) to try and hang out near the frat and wait for him to wander by. It would be weird to go to the frat house and ask if he was there or ask if she could have his number. Since the party, she didn't want anyone at the frat thinking about her anyway - best not to draw attention to herself.

She might have gone to the frat web site and seen if she could have contacted him through that or at least figured out his last name, but that didn't cross her mind. In the end though, she did manage to stalk him. He had talked about his literature class. After checking the college website, she narrowed it down to three possibilities. The first one she tried - it had been the easiest to work into her schedule - turned out to be correct.

Watching the students file out of the building, she had made eye contact with him as he walked out.

"Hey Amber, fancy seeing you here". He said cheerfully as he walked up to her.

"Hi". She got out and then fell silent as she started blushing.

"It's Greg, in case you don't remember." She thought it more teasing than thinking that he really thought she had forgotten his name. But all she could do was nod her head yes.

"You waiting for class?" He asked and she shook her head no.

He looked at her in silence for a while and then his expression changed. "Were you waiting for me?" She nodded yes and started grinning.

"Is this about James?" She nodded no.

"Look, as much as I like a game of twenty questions, I'm in a bit of hurry. Can this wait, will you send me a text later?" She nodded yes again.

She pulled her phone out. He took the hint and rattled off his number.

***

Amber made it to Saturday before she broke down and texted Kevin. At first, she was just going to meet him in the forest and tell him what she wanted him to do. But the more she thought about that, the harder that sounded. Even if she was stoned and a little drunk, she had doubts about her ability to follow through.

She had spent Saturday afternoon searching through videos until she found a couple that had what she was looking for. Her plan had been to send the links to Kevin saying she wanted him to do this, but lost her courage.

After having dinner with some friends, she made it an early night and came back to her cottage. After plenty of hits from the vape pen, she finally sent Kevin a link to a porn video of a guy going to town on a woman's butthole with his tongue. She didn't add any text, but below the link she had put three question marks, '???'.

She wasn't sure what he would make of it, but a while later he sent back a 'sure' that was followed with a different link that was followed by three question marks. It was a man roughly butt fucking a woman. I should have seen that coming. Amber chided herself.

At least he is on the small end of the spectrum - Amber giggled to herself - I have that going for me. We aren't talking the horror of Billy ripping me apart.

It took her a little while to find an anal sex video she liked. She found two that each had something she liked. Once she had, she sent back 'sure, but', and sent the links. Shortly afterward he sent back 'YES!'.