Amber at the Party

Story Info
And she enjoys the after party.
29.5k words
4.27
36k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Dreamers Come Play is an alternate universe. Stories set in it may incorporate touches of magical realism, blurred dreams, and other unexplained phenomenon.

All events depicted are by characters at least 18 years of age. The prep school is a one year program run by the college for students between high school and university. All students in it are at least 18 years old.

These are fictitious events, by fictitious characters, in a very fictitious universe.

Please consider that fair warning.

The Dreamers Come Play Chronology so far:

Amber Turns Crimson

Althea Befriends a Monster (Amber's alter ego, Althea, is a tangential series that is very optional to the main story line)

Amber at the Party

***

Amber spent Saturday afternoon in the barn messing around with some stuff in the workshop before stripping naked and playing with herself on the table in the attic. She had opened the doors again, but it all seemed rather tame given her plans for penance on Sunday. She did find a chest full of old books that had another false bottom with more negatives.

Sunday morning, eating a typical weekend breakfast of coffee and a bagel with sliced salmon and cream cheese, Amber felt like she was moving in a dream. Not one of those dreams.

Although she had, just that morning, woken up from one of those dreams. She had woken up nude, hot, and completely sweaty. The air was permeated with the smell of her sex, she could see that her fingers were still slimy from own lubrication, and her bed sheets were on the floor. There was a giant wet spot that her pussy had left on the mattress cover.

What would that have been like if I had a boyfriend I was sleeping with? Amber had read about people that, even though they were still asleep, would try and have sex with whoever was next to them. She got red and embarrassed just thinking about it.

Maybe I shouldn't watch so much tentacle porn after vaping...

But no, that was not why she felt like she was moving in a dream.

She had the butterflies and jitters of a nervous energy dream before something big. Before she knew it, she was standing in the opening of the attic, naked except for a rain hat. Her hands were attached to the hoist, and her hat was pulled down low on her head. It gave her a good view of her feet but not much more than that.

Amber hesitated as she tried to bring herself to commit. She had brought her vape pen along. She thought of it as helping to build up her courage, but she knew it was actually to lower her inhibitions. Although it no doubt had helped, she was still feeling plenty inhibited. I should have also added whiskey to my coffee. She reflected.

But then she felt a surge of irritation bordering on anger. I'm not going to wimp out on this dare that I'm only doing because I wimped out on a previous dare!

Lifting a leg, Amber swung her foot and stepped on the switch that would turn on the extension cord. The extension cord that the hoist was plugged into. With a sudden jolt, her arms were pulled forward as the hoist sprang to life and started to travel out to the end of the arm.

***

She spent all of Monday lunch making large prints. It took longer than she expected. By the time she turned on the real lights, it was almost time for class to start. But glancing through the prints, her suspicions were confirmed. Amber's mom was tied, naked, to the table (yes that table), in the attic (yes that attic), while a bunch of guys, including her granddad played, poker. It was clear from the sequence that the winner, who turned out not to be her granddad, would have first dibs on fucking her.

Amber felt dizzy as thoughts whirled through her head.

I can't believe what my mom did. I can't believe that I'm voyeuristically spying on what my mom and granddad did.

I can't believe how wet my pussy is.

I can't believe that I'm displaying my wet, spread pussy to my science teacher.

And Amber still couldn't believe what she had done on Sunday. But she had the sore and bruised wrists to prove it.

Cindy looked closely at Amber. She wasn't sure what was up with her friend, but it looked like it was going to be another fun day in science class.

When Amber had kicked on the switch, the hoist started its inevitable journey to the end of the arm. Conceptually, Amber knew it was going to force her to come along. But somehow she had just imagined she would be magically teleported from the attic to hanging below the barn. When the cable attached to her wrists had come tight, she could have just walked forward. Instead, she instinctively pulled against it. But there was no way she was going to slow the hoist down and the steel cable didn't have any flex. Before she could process what had happened, she had been pulled forward off balance, with a cry, and was being dragged out of the barn. A moment later, she was swinging violently back and forth outside the barn as her feet furiously pedaled in the air trying to find a purchase where there was none.

Oh my god, oh shit, oh my god! Amber was cursing to herself - or was she cursing outloud? In her imagination, she had pictured the whole process as much more dignified. As her swinging slowed down, her stark, naked reality settled down on her. What have I done?

Amber couldn't believe she had actually done it. But looking down, she could see her naked body. Beyond her erect nipples, and beyond her obviously wet pussy, and beyond her feet - she didn't yet feel the scratches on her ankles from being dragged out of the attic - she could see the ground below her. She wasn't scared of heights - rock climbing had cured her of that - but the ground looked a long ways down, and she didn't feel like she was lowering very much, if at all.

She desperately wanted to look out at the clearing to watch for anyone coming by. But her rain hat was pulled too low. It fit snugly on her head and was held securely in place by the chin strap, so a gust of strong wind wouldn't dislodge it. Hanging from her arms, she thought about trying to knock the hat off by rubbing her head against her upper arms. But that would be against the dare.

And what difference would it make? Amber tried to reason with herself. If she saw someone before they saw her, what could she do? It's not like she was going to be able to jump out of sight. She wouldn't even be able to cover herself with her arms and hands in a desperate attempt to protect her modesty. But it was really frustrating to only be able to see a small circle of ground. She wondered if it would be better or worse to be completely blindfolded.

On the other hand, the dare didn't really have that much to do with the hat. She was now committed to dangling in the air naked, outside the barn in broad daylight, whether she wanted to wimp out or not. She didn't have a sundress in her bike bag that she could put on when she got too scared to continue.

If she looked closely, she could tell she was ever so slowly lowering down, but she couldn't feel any motion. Had she set the speed too slow?

Not surprisingly, her thoughts were constantly on being discovered. She imagined someone looking over from the path and wondering what the hell is a naked girl doing dangling from a hay bale hoist. Would they come and confront me? Stay in the shadows and watch? Take pictures and send them to their friends? If they came confront me, would they believe me I had done it on a dare? Even though there was no around watching?

***

Amber had spent the rest of Sunday in and out of a daze. After looking at the nasty marks on her wrists, she did some online browsing and ordered some additional adult toys. Her original motivation was just to get some padded wrist cuffs. However once she got on the site, she couldn't resist checking everything else out. In addition to the padded wrist cuffs, she bought some dildos and vibrators, a magic wand/ball type vibrator, a rabbit style vibrator that both went inside and also had an outside vibrator arm for stimulating her clit, a tiny butterfly vibrator that could be worn on just her clit, and a small, discreet vibrator. Finally, she also picked up a light weight, extendable, spreader bar.

Amber got a bit carried away with her ordering. One of the models on the web site was wearing a X-rated rave outfit. Amber searched for it and ended up ordering a different rave outfit, but one that was just as X-rated.

She felt really dirty about everything she had ordered. Dirtier than she even felt when she was watching porn.

For delivery options, there was a delivery locker at the liberal arts college that was only a short bike ride from her house. I hope I can keep this hidden from everybody. Amber shivered at the thought of someone finding her naughty stash.

***

Not surprisingly, Cindy had sent another text telling Amber how to retrieve her panties. She was to go to the usual place thirty minutes after the school bell. Somewhat cryptically, it said to look there for further instructions.

Amber spent the rest of Monday switching back and forth between thinking about what Cindy might have in store, and what she had done on Sunday.

Amber had been really surprised how long it took on Sunday for the hoist to lower her down on the slow setting. She had thought it would take ten or fifteen minutes for it to lower her far enough down for her feet to touch the ground, and she hadn't even put it on the very slowest setting. In order to get free, she had to unclip the cable from the hoist. So even after her feet touched the ground, it was several long minutes before the hoist was low enough for her to reach it. All in all, it had taken more than an hour before she was able to unscrew the quick link and free her hands from the hoist.

Amber thought she had started fairly early for a Sunday morning, but she finished later than she expected.

A whole hour. More than an hour. Wow girl. No wonder it felt like such a long time to imagine someone looking over from the path and wondering what the hell is a naked girl doing dangling from a hay bale hoist.

It didn't just feel like a long time. It had been a long time.

When she finally got free and untied her legs, she ran back inside and put her clothes on. On the way back out, Amber froze. There were bicycle tracks from a mountain bike on the dirt path leading to the barn. They were a bit faint, so they could have been there for a while. But her road bike hadn't made them. Who had and when?

She had spent all night in bed masturbating as she thought back through what she had done. The intensity and the helplessness of it all had scared her. Just hanging there naked with nothing to do but wait. Running around the forest naked - she might get caught - but you could always keep running. You had some control over what happened. But after flipping the switch, she didn't have any control.

When the final bell rang, Amber's stomach clenched into a knot. The thirty minute wait was a long time. Why do they need so long? Amber wondered what they were up to. She could understand that they wanted to get there before her, but that wouldn't take thirty minutes. Oh well, thirty minutes is enough time for most of the students to have left the school.

After arriving, Cindy and James were nowhere to be seen, but there was a tool box just around the corner of the walkway, which had an open lid and appeared to have a note attached to it.

The note said to strip to naked and place everything, clothes and backpack, in the tool box and close the lid, except for shoes and socks (which she was to keep wearing) and phone. The tool box had a combination lock, and it was apparent it would automatically lock when it was closed. The box was just around the corner which meant she could stay out of sight of anyone in the back of the school. Although that also meant she wouldn't be able to see if anyone was approaching from the back.

Amber thought about how vulnerable she would be if she put her clothes in the box and locked it. It would be so much worse than when Cindy had made her strip. Cindy had egged her on, dared, and threatened her. That had made it so much easier to comply than just looking at a note with instructions. If someone had snuck up on them, it would have been mortifying. But with a clothed Cindy standing next to a naked Amber, it would have been completely believable that it was some type of dare. And maybe Cindy could have run some type of interference giving Amber a chance to get something back on without being completely exposed.

Cindy had also said that her panties would be there when she turned back around. Amber had honestly not contemplated that it would be only her panties and nothing else. Yes, she had been dared to stand there naked and count to twenty. But Amber had thought that Cindy was still going to be standing there blocking the view of anyone from the back. And Amber had also thought that when she got to twenty, she would be able to spin around and get dressed in just a few seconds.

It had been such a shock to turn around and find only her panties. But I did at least get panties. Being discovered wearing only panties would have been humiliating. But that would have been infinitely better than being discovered wearing nothing but shoes and socks.

But this time around, she knew before getting undressed that she wouldn't even have panties to put back on. She would have no idea when or if she would get what item of clothing and no idea what or where she might have to go first. But at least Cindy and James will be looking after me, right? Amber was trying to convince herself.

It was also so much crueler to have to follow the instructions on an anonymous looking note. If she was standing in the shadow of the AC unit and someone discovered her, what would there be to say? "Really, it's a dare. See this note" - strip naked, place everything, clothes and backpack, in the tool box and close the lid, except keep wearing shoes and socks, keep phone, don't use it, just wait - it totally made me do it." And even if they believed it was a dare, they would also understand that it was a much more demeaning dare than having Cindy standing there egging her on. And having Cindy there egging her on outside the school just after it let out was already so much worse than a dark backyard at a drunken party.

Amber realized she was hyperventilating on the verge of a panic attack. She leaned against the school and forced herself to take deep, slow breaths. I'm not even naked yet. She groaned to herself. Maybe I should start carrying my vape pen to school. She wished she could take a hit and calm her nerves.

I'm nothing but a drugged out exhibitionist. Her mind took off on a flight of fancy. She imagined vaping out over lunch. Instead of going to her science class, she goes to the AC unit and strips. She dares herself to walk around the school staying fifteen or twenty feet or so away from the building. Close enough for people to get a good look out the windows but far enough for her whole body to be in view. First would be the class rooms on the south side of the building. With the sun hitting the windows, she wouldn't be able to see in, but classes would already be in session. Farther along would be the cafeteria. It had windows that came all the way down to the floor. It would be a buzz of activity with those students that had the late lunch hour. Still on the south side, she wouldn't be able to see in but no doubt someone would see her and shout out. Students would crowd around and stare. The next set of windows, facing south and then, after turning the corner, east, were teacher offices. Then she would go by the front of the school which faced east. The lobby had full ceiling to floor windows as did the administrative front office. Those windows were tinted, and she probably wouldn't be able to see into them. Going around the north side of the building would be more classrooms. She would finally be able to see into them and see the students staring back...

Amber shook off the image and took another deep breath. Wondering, not for the first time, what she was doing, Amber willed herself to go on autopilot and comply with the instructions. Unlike jeans, it is so quick and easy to take a skirt off, even when leaving shoes on, she thought. I don't even have panties to try and get over my shoes.

Before closing the lid, Amber thought she knew what was coming, but it was still worse than she thought. She could hear that there were still a few kids leaving the back of the school, and cars honking in the parking lot. Why does everyone have to honk when they leave the parking lot?

She was completely trapped without any clothes save the shoes and socks she was wearing. Hunching over, she looked at her phone. Since the note had said to keep her phone but not use it, she was hoping Cindy or James would send instructions immediately. When none was forthcoming, she sat down on the dirty gravel, leaned up against the wall of the school and wrapped her arms around her legs.

Amber felt panicky and totally wanted to send a text to Cindy and James saying she had complied with the note. But sending a text, would not be complying. It had specifically said to not use her phone. But if she didn't send a text, how would they know. Did they realize she was already sitting outside the school naked? Were they spying on her right now? She wondered if they could be in the woods off to the side of the school and see her. The woods were too dark and vegetated for her to see into. But even though she was in the shadow of the AC unit, somebody positioned just right probably could see her? Or certainly if they had binoculars. James sometimes carried his real camera around that had a telephoto lens. With that he would be able to see her clearly. She thought about James watching her strip naked outside the school through his telephoto lens and shivered and forced herself to think of something else.

She stared at her phone. It hadn't even been a minute yet since she had closed the lid of the box. Once again she could smell her arousal and knew her pussy was wet and squishy and her nipples were hard and erect. Despite her attempts at long, slow breaths, she was hyperventilating again.

After another long minute went by, Amber's brain was screaming at her. You are sitting outside the school naked and students are still wandering out! What if Cindy and James were just going to wait and see how long it took her to decide to do something. Sally would already have left school, but Amber could call her. If she broke down and texted Cindy and James, would they somehow increase the punishment? Or laugh and ask what took so long?

Amber thought about how horny she was, and she had a sudden desire to masturbate. My god, what if I did that and James and Cindy were watching.

Hanging outside the barn had been hard, but it didn't see much traffic. But next to the AC unit, Amber knew she wasn't far from the students leaving the school. She blushed thinking about it.

Finally, after five very long minutes, James sent a text. It said her panties were hanging from a tree at the edge of campus with a note attached regarding the combination to the toolbox. He next sent a picture. The picture was taken from outside the pool from about where Amber was sitting. If she exited next to the pool side, she could keep walking straight to the edge of the campus and would be there. The tree line was only 30 to 50 feet from the end of the pool. She didn't think that this side of the school really had any pedestrian activity on the outside to worry about. However, the area inside of the pool was a different matter.

123456...9