Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I wasn't lifted off. Instead I started coming and coming and coming.

Trying to catch her breath, she expected it to stop. The ongoing sensations put her in a different version of shock.

Most of the orgasms she had had in life were from a finger stroking her clit. Usually her own finger, but sometimes a partner. For a little while she had a not-really-a-boyfriend sex partner. He usually used his tongue, which she loved. But after she came, he would quickly jump on her. She mostly enjoyed the sex that followed. Although she knew it was rather short lived, she enjoyed his urgency. And it wasn't like she needed to have it last a long time since she had already just come. She had always expected that longer lasting partners were in her future.

But the thing was, when she came the direct stimulation stopped. Either she stopped or she had her partner stop. And whether she had already come or not, the intercourse wasn't going to do it.

Amber had read enough to know that multiple orgasms were a real thing. Even though she didn't believe all her girlfriends' boast about all their sexual bliss. Everything was usually absolutely incredible or unimaginably horrible with them anyway.

She also knew that there were plenty of women who didn't orgasm at all and that certainly wasn't her either.

But after coming so hard, she just wasn't ready for it to go on, and on, and on. She couldn't escape it and soon she was coming again. And it felt different.

The first one was the bursting of pent up frustration. The second was just raw desire. By the third she was so sensitive that pain was starting to mix in with pleasure.

She got a crash course in the difference between squealing and moaning. I didn't know I was so naive about sex. Amber reflected in awe. She wasn't a virgin, but she also knew she wasn't particularly experienced. Nevertheless, she thought all her dirty romance novels, and pornagraphic comics and stories, and porn in general, had left her more 'worldly' than she evidently was. What else don't I know about? Amber contemplated.

When she was finally lifted up into the air, she was gasping for breath and drenched in sweat. She was still trying to process everything that had happened when she felt a slight, ticklish buzz on her pussy.

No! There's no way I could go through that cycle of teasing, denial, and multiple orgasms again.

But she was wrong.

So, so very wrong.

***

"Amber." Sally called her name again. "Amber, is there anyone in there?" She teased, after she finally got her friend's attention. Sally had noticed that Amber seemed to be more distracted and wasn't always as social as she usually had been. But Amber was as cheerful and upbeat as ever and was, as always, the best prepared student in class.

"Do you have plans for Friday?" Sally asked her.


1...456789