Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a dance partner." He announced.

"You didn't want to go with Cindy?" She softly asked while dropping her eyes.

"She's not as good of dancer." He answered calmly. "I'd like to make a good first impression."

"So it's a date?" She looked up with a hopeful, dreamy smile.

He cocked his head. "Not exactly a date, more like an escort really."

"Oh, I'm getting paid?" She quipped in a surprised voice.

He furrowed his brow. "Well, I have a pair of panties I can offer to trade you, I'll buy a nice dinner, and since you are such a hard bargainer, maybe even a sugar daddy gift..." He drifted off.

When she didn't say anything, he held out his hand for her to take her panties back. "I'll pick you up around eight."

Friday evening Amber again spent with her friends and used Saturday morning catching up on school work.

Saturday afternoon she biked over to the college to meet the professor and his dog. Where the college was situated, there was once a large and fancy resort spread around a small lake. Some of the original buildings from the resort were still being used by the college - one area of the original resort had been turned into residential housing for professors and other college administrators.

The professor had a nice house that also had a double cottage on it. The resort had left behind many houses and cottages of all sizes scattered about. Most of the larger houses were now attached to a real street but many of the smaller units were not.

The double cottage had once been a shower and changing room for the small lake. The mens on one side and the womens on the other. Each side had been converted to a studio apartment. The professor's nephew, who was a student at the college, lived on one side, but was not, evidently, a dog person. Amber could have the other side to live and sleep in as much as she liked. Especially on days he was gone, the professor was looking for someone who would actually be living there. Not that she had to spend every minute in residence, but he was looking for someone who would be around and let the dog sleep near them in the cottage as opposed to someone who just occasionally came by to feed and walk it.

***

A little after seven, James sent a text asking her to send a pic of what she was planning on wearing. She had mildly stressed about this. He had told her it was casual, meaning the guys would not be wearing a suit and tie, so she didn't want to go with an evening dress but figured jeans would be too casual. She had decided to go with a faux leather skirt and a tight, long sleeved pullover. Depending on the light, the skirt could look dark blue to black. The pullover also had blues and blacks in it.

He didn't comment on her choice other than the generic 'you look great'.

Amber thought dinner was a bit surreal. It was a small, but very nice Japanese place. James started out by ordering a bottle of plum wine. She was surprised he did that and even more surprised when they weren't asked for ID. James could easily pass for several years older than he was, but that didn't usually stop people from carding. She, on the other hand, had never been accused of looking older than she actually was.

As romantic as it was, she had told herself to try and just enjoy the moment without reading too much into it. Although she certainly knew James well enough to not take everything he said at face value, she wasn't going to assume he was being entirely snarky when he had told her, it wasn't really a date.

She had also wanted to ask him about her weird behavior in class, but couldn't bring herself to brooch the subject.

Can you tell me why you and Cindy keep ending up with my panties, and how come nobody else has said anything or am I just going crazy? That just sounded too bizarre to even ask.

But after the wine started kicking in, she did bring up their dalliances in the barn attic and, after a bit of reminiscing, mentioned his talents with hypnosis.

"I'm glad you enjoyed those times as much as I did." He started out.

After pausing for a bit more food, he continued. "I suppose this is where I should say you can't hypnotize someone against their will, and even after they're hypnotized you can't make them do something they don't want to. As for the latter, they might not want to strip naked in a room full of people, but if you convince them they're at home getting ready to take a shower..." He let it trail off. "Taking a shower isn't against their will. Can something be against their will, they're unaware of? Can you blame them if they didn't realize there was a room full of peeping Toms?

"But..., maybe they've a fantasy of stripping in front of a room full of people. Or what if the hypnotizer actually convinces them they'd really enjoy stripping in front of everyone. You might say before they're hypnotized they didn't want to, but can you still say they're doing it against their will if their desires have changed? What if they got drunk at a party and were goaded into taking their clothes off? Is that any different? A critic would no doubt say that convincing them while hypnotized or goading them while drunk would be unethical. But of course, you circle around to whether they could be convinced to do any of that if they didn't want to at least on some level. What if, while they are deeply under, they admit to having a secret fantasy. Is it wrong to let it play out? Maybe there's behavior they want to engage in without being responsible for it. Needing someone to push their boundaries to get past their fears. Or just too shamed by society to ask for what they want. What if it's all just part of the fantasy. Would it be possible for someone to give meaningful consent? What if a mom pushed her child to be in a school play even if the kid has really bad stage fright? Is that against their will? Does it make any difference if the mom thinks the child secretly wants to be pushed? If she believes the child will later be happy about it?" He paused and then added as an afterthought. "Maybe I should ask my ethics professor."

After some prodding, James got Amber rambling about female fantasies. She tried to present it as female fantasies in general, not hers specifically. But more than once caught herself speaking rather excitedly.

He listened in silence before stating. "Here's one of my male fantasies you can help me with." Reaching down by his chair, he came up with a gift box that he held out in his hand. "Take this back to the bathroom and put it on and come back wearing nothing else but your skirt and top. If you like, you can assume you've been hypnotized and don't have to take responsibility for your choice." He winked.

Amber was puzzled. He didn't have the box with him when we walked in. Or he's really good with a sleight of hand. She stood up unsteadily while taking the box and her face felt flushed. The wine must have gone to my head. Maybe I shouldn't drink any more at the party. Or maybe her face was red from the titillating thrill of her talk about female fantasies.

Opening the box she pulled out a simple, white, one-piece bodysuit. She took off her top, skirt, bra, and panties. And set them on the counter. Taking out her belly button ring, she carefully fastened it to her bra for safe keeping.

She was glad it was a single person toilet - the wine had lowered her inhibitions, but her inhibitions, when sober, started out really high. She felt self-conscious to be standing naked in front of the mirror in the restaurant restroom. There were customers only twenty feet away from where she was. She shivered at the thought of them knowing what she was doing.

It really shouldn't be any more embarrassing than going to the toilet, but Amber couldn't help herself. Going to the toilet was what you were supposed to do in restrooms (but even so, she sometimes found that embarrassing too). Nevertheless, standing in the restaurant restroom naked, just felt wrong.

Amber pulled and squirmed into it and then tried to look at the result using the mirror over the sink. Although it was cut a bit high on the sides, a bit narrow in the crotch, and showed a fair amount of bare butt cheek, the cut wasn't that far from something you could wear at a public beach. But even though she had worn bikinis on the beach that were almost as revealing, wearing revealing bikinis on the beach always made her uncomfortable. And this was not a swimsuit with strategically placed pieces of foam.

The bodysuit was stretched super tight and the fabric was semi-nude. She could see that her nipples, and the pink circles around them, were clearly visible. It didn't have any padding or support. Fortunately, she was young and firm and didn't really need any support. Besides, the tightness of the fabric pinned her breasts in place anyway.

She examined herself closely. She wasn't super well-endowed, but normally had more form than the flat-chested girl in the mirror. That looks kind of hot on me. Amber broke her usual rule of not giving self compliments. The reality was - she didn't judge herself as harshly after she had been drinking.

Her small, tight body looked even tighter. Actually, she thought it was really hot, especially after she looked down. Saying that she had a camel toe would be a tad euphemistic in a polite way. She was glad the stubble had been waxed off and she was back to being completely bare.

After putting her skirt and top back on, it was good she hadn't worn a midriff top, she couldn't tell anything except perhaps appearing to be a bra size smaller than she really was. Although her top was snug and fashionably sheer, there was only the barest hint of her excited nipples poking through. The bodysuit compressed down so hard, it wasn't letting her nipples stand up.

Rationally, Amber knew that no one, outside of James, would know what she had done or what she was wearing. But it felt so naughty to change into something erotic, inside of a public restaurant, especially at a male's request. She looked at the face that was grinning back at her and tried to slow her breathing.

The stretchy and super tight garment made her aware of her body every time she moved. Amber gave a little giggle as she continued to stare into the mirror. Twisting and turning to look at herself had already been enough for some of the fabric to work its way between her inner lips. She knew she was going to feel that all night long.

She was so, so ready to start dancing.

Looking down at her feet, she slipped off her platform boots with another giggle and walked back to the table carrying her shoes in one hand and the gift box in the other.

James cocked his head to one side and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, the dangers of giving commands to a hypnotized subject, who might think that 'nothing else than skirt and top' is unambiguous. Isn't that right? So you're welcome to interpret what I mean, not just what I say. Then again, word games can be fun. Why don't you give me the box and put your boots back on."

As she was putting them back on, he peaked inside and looked at the lacy, red thong and matching bra. Amber hadn't been counting on any post party, extracurricular activities, but it seemed better to be prepared than sorry. She liked being dressed up all over. It made her excited and horny.

"Hhhhmmm. Maybe I shouldn't have made you swap." He said with a sad expression and then glanced at his phone. "We should get going."

On the way over, he gave her some warnings of what to expect. There would likely be a lot of smack talk, and he hoped he would be treated as a potential pledge, which meant he would be challenged a lot. "I think they'd normally leave you alone, but they might direct some attention at you just to see what I do about it. Of course, after they're drunk enough, who knows." James shrugged. "But if in doubt, keep quiet, smile, and let it bounce off you - like you don't even bother to pay attention to what they're saying - might be your best bet."

Amber inhaled sharply to hear her dad's phrase, 'let it bounce off you', come out of James' mouth.

It took a while to get to the party. They had to go into the city, and it turned out it was in one of those partly fixed up old warehouse districts that, presumably, was supposed to be both gritty and hip.

Despite being more than a little nervous, Amber thought the party was a lot of fun. She hadn't had such a good time dancing in a long time. James was an above average dancer, but she also danced a few songs without him when he wanted to make the rounds talking to the frat boys.

She mostly stayed out of the friendly banter, and the not so friendly smack talk. Out on the dance floor, the music was too loud for anything more than short questions and simple replies. But when she had taken a break to work on a drink, she thought she had landed one good exchange. The alcohol had loosened her tongue immensely.

One of the frat boys standing next to James had asked her, "So how did James get a date with someone who's so cute and such a great dancer?"

"Well, not exactly a date, more like an escort really." Amber corrected him. "James here is my sugar daddy." She tried to squeeze up close to him, while James pretended to choke on his drink.

"Oh my then, I guess sweet James has good tastes in escorts." The frat boy chuckled.

"I don't know about that." James responded, giving his usual head tilt and cocked eyebrow. "A good escort would know not to show her client up like that, wouldn't she?" He gave Amber a sly wink as he had directed the 'wouldn't she' straight at her.

"And a good sugar daddy would have gotten his escort more than one lousy dinner, one flimsy piece of lingerie, and a used pair of smelly panties in need of a good washing." Amber softly answered with a dreamy smile looking up and off into space.

"Ouch." Was all James replied as he furrowed his expressive eyebrows, while the couples around them tittered in laughter.

Amber had started out following her own advice of not drinking at the party, but with all the excitement and the physical activity from the dancing, she had eventually given in. Nevertheless, having finished her latest drink, and then going through the door of the ladies room and stumbling slightly, she decided, even though it was still early by party time, she really shouldn't drink anymore. Or maybe a better argument, she tried out on herself, 'because it's still early, I definitely should stop before I lose count and end up stumbling down drunk'.

Coming out from the Ladies room, James surprised her in the hallway. Grabbing her hand, instead of leading her back to the party, he led her to a door in back which led to what looked like an old furnace room of some sort. Perhaps some of the equipment had been removed to make room for a few old couches, she observed. But what was up with all the pipes hanging from the ceiling?

Standing behind her, James gave her a hug as he squeezed her stomach tight and whispered in her ear. "I think we should work some more on your fantasies."

More? Amber knew she was confused.

She felt detached as she watched him lift up her right arm and adjust a narrow, leather cuff around her right wrist. It had silver, metal D-rings sewn into it, and the silver buckle had a small, heart-shaped, love-lock. When he squeezed his fingers, she heard a distinct click and knew that the lock wasn't just decorative.

She studied it closely as she vaguely felt him lift her left arm up. Despite the obvious functionality, the cuff was so narrow it looked cute and feminine. Waving her arm slowly around and seeing a blueish-black tinge, Amber realized. Wow, it's not the exact same material but that really matches my skirt.

She was still admiring her new fashion statement when he lifted her left arm up high and a moment later released it. She realized he had attached it to one of the overhead pipes. A shiver raced down her spine as her body gave a slight twitch. Soon, her right arm was also hanging from a pipe.

Amber wondered if she was dreaming, but she thought she had gotten pretty good at determining whether it was a dream or not, and she didn't think this was. Although it also crossed her mind, she wasn't thinking all that straight to begin with. Blood was rushing to her head, and her ears were roaring.

She felt him brush back her hair and put a wireless earbud in each ear. There was a loud rushing, gurgling like she was standing next to a big, fast, mountain stream. A moment later she felt him putting something over her head. It felt soft and stretchy like some type of beanie hat. It covered her eyes blocking out all the light but left her nose and mouth free.

Or she thought her mouth was going to be free. Until she felt him put a small ball gag into her mouth and buckle it behind her neck and under her hair. It must have had holes in it because she could still breath through it.

Some type of cuff was wrapped just below each knee. Her sleeves were gently rolled up and a thicker cuff was placed just below each elbow and then her shirt was lifted up a bit and some type of wide belt was fastened around her waist.

After that, she was left alone in her thoughts. Amber had never known James to be so bold and aggressive. Sure, there were the games they had played back in the old barn. But she had always been an active and willing participant. He had only kissed her a few times, and he had always shyly asked first.

With the mountain stream rushing in her ears, she could imagine she was tied up in a forest, a particular fantasy of hers. Abandoned for whoever might wander by.

But she knew she wasn't tied up in a forest. She was in a backroom at a large frat party. She shivered as she thought about where that might lead.

After what felt like a really long time (~ten minutes?) she felt James (?) next to her as he reached up to free her cuffs. Taking her hands in his, he gently led her over to one of the couches where she ended up lying on her back. There was more activity and she was beginning to suspect there was somebody more than just James, as there was various fiddling with each of her cuffs. Normally, she would have been able to tell James from somebody who was not James just by her sense of smell. But drinking even a little alcohol, or smoking pot, really reduced her sense of smell. And the only thing she could smell was the alcohol on her breath and perhaps those who were around her.

A few minutes later, she was completely lifted off the couch hanging from her cuffs that must have been attached to a long pole. Her weight was spread between the waist belt, the cuffs at her elbows and the cuffs at her knees. Her wrists were also attached to the pole. There wasn't really any weight being held by her wrists, but it kept her elbow bent at 90 degrees and kept her arms from being able to swing around. Her legs were held up by the knee cuffs, but her boots were also somehow connected to the pole which also kept her knees bent at a 90 degree angle.

Her mind was spinning and not just from the drinks. Amber felt like she was suspended from the hay bale hoist for all to see. But unlike the barn, at least as far as she knew, this time she really did have an audience. She still had her top and skirt on. The top had been pushed up a bit because of the belt around her waist, but it was still, fortunately, below her boobs.

Her skirt on the other hand... She was basically positioned like she was on her hands and knees but only hanging upside down from the pole. Or rather, on her elbows and knees. Her skirt was bunched up around her lower stomach. The waist belt had been pulled up tight enough to the pole to make her stomach arch out a bit. Which, no doubt, left her butt sticking out in an 'ass up' (or was that ass down?) position. Her knees were mostly together but, because of the waist belt, her legs were bent 90 degrees from her stomach. Amber knew her, ahem, cameltoe was on full display to whoever was carrying the back end of the pole.

1...34567...9