Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Students were getting up out of the chairs to press around to get a better view.

"Class, class, settle down now." The teacher held his hands up trying to regain control. "There is nothing wrong with masturbating. Everyone here, except maybe for some sadly repressed individuals, masturbates. It's unusual and distracting to do so in the middle of class. But I know you're all looking forward to Sex Ed. I think maybe Amber here just volunteered a special project with a live demonstration. I'm sure you'll love that. Not sure about Amber, but I think she can be convinced."

The class bell made Amber jump and brought her back, once again, to the present.

Alright, that was just another mindless fantasy. She told herself. But her spread legs and the slight drool on the corner of her lip, were most certainly not. Neither was the blush on her face as she used her phone mirror. And neither was the wetness between her legs. Fear of a wet spot had caused her to start wearing much heavier skirts and including a skirt liner. She had even experimented with using a waterproof spray on the inside of her skirts.

Once the daydream ended, it was clear to her what was a daydream and what was not. But looking back was strange. So strange. Instead of having a fuzzy, fading memory of having imagined herself masturbating in class, it stayed as vivid as any other memory she had in class. The students jumping out of their chairs to get a better view no different than the students jumping up when class was over.

***

At the end of school, she dug around her bookbag, but her panties were not there.

The text from Cindy said, 'The Usual Suspects'.

That they are, Amber thought as she walked around the back of the building. This time, there were two tool boxes just around the corner of the walkway, one of which had an open lid with a note attached to it. Both tool boxes looked identical to the one last time with the combination lock.

Taped on the lid next to the note were a pair of wireless earbuds. The note said to put the earbuds on, strip naked, and place everything - clothes, backpack, and her phone in the tool box and close the lid - except for her shoes and socks, which she was to keep wearing, and her hairbrush.

Taking a deep breath, and wondering what she was getting herself into this time, Amber complied with the instructions.

After exiting the school, but before going to the pool, Amber had walked a little ways into the woods and taken a couple of small hits from her vape pen. As she did so, she wondered why any of the students would have smoked in the walkway by the pool. The woods were right there less than a hundred feet from the school. And students were free to come and go as they liked. Some of the students had a full load and were at the prep school all day, but many were not. Most took only a few courses at the prep school. They might have a couple of courses at the college and/or they might work/volunteer part time trying to burnish their college applications. It must be the thrill of possibly getting caught. Not that she would know anything about that.

But closing the lid, she felt the now familiar sexual surge of adrenaline panic. Her slow breathing and cannabis befuddled brain wasn't able to keep her heart from pounding in her chest.

She also wondered how long she was going to have to wait and what she would be made to do. Without her phone, she couldn't be sure of the passage of time. Presumably, whatever she would have to do would be worse than last time and last was really hard. She blushed at the memory.

Unlike before, Amber no longer believed that someone would immediately come into the walkway and discover her. Nevertheless, that didn't make her feel any less exposed and vulnerable. She was exposed and vulnerable. The odds of being discovered might be low, but she felt she was rolling the dice every time she took her clothes off in the walkway. And running out into the open dramatically raised the stakes.

After having been tricked the last two times, she also knew that she couldn't count on it being over until she was fully dressed.

She resisted the urge to sit on the ground and wrap her arms around her legs. Instead, she stood just around the corner and occasionally peaked around to see if anybody was coming from the back. If she saw somebody, she could try running out the side and into the woods. If somebody came from the side, she didn't know what she would do. Running out the back would be towards where all the activity was.

Keeping an eye out gave her something to do, but it was more stressful than just sitting passively on the ground.

Eventually, James' voice came through the earbuds . "Walk over to the pool and look at yourself with your arms at your sides."

In the bright, afternoon sunlight, the side of the pool was once again a giant mirror.

As she hesitated, he spoke again. "You can follow the instructions or you can walk home naked."

Would he actually make me do that? Amber asked herself in awe. She couldn't believe how flushed and wet she was.

She didn't even have her phone anymore to call someone. Would it even be better to call one of her friends instead of trying to make it home and sneak inside without any clothes? She guessed she didn't have to worry about deciding that one.

She still didn't know for sure what it looked like from the inside. She knew she had to go far enough so that the bleacher would block anybody on the locker room side but not so far as to be exposed to the diving board side. This meant she would no longer be behind the AC unit and would be out in the full sunlight. It looked like she would also be just far enough out that somebody behind her at the edge of the student parking lot might be able to see.

Once she got out to where she thought she would be safely hidden from anyone inside the pool area, Amber stopped and turned. She stood almost touching the glass, the reflection of her face only inches away. Being closer to the glass, would make it harder for anyone on either side of the bleacher to see her. If she wasn't perfectly centered behind the bleacher, she would be just that much easier to spot the farther back she was, Amber reckoned.

"Ooo, I get excited when you stand so close." She heard James say.

He must be inside, underneath the bleacher just a few feet away from me. Amber thought. Was Cindy with him? Was there anyone else? Was there anyone walking in the back of the building, behind me, that was going to come investigate the nude girl staring at her reflection?

"Release your ponytail, get up as close to the glass as you can." James directed.

Wasn't I already close to the glass? Amber was a bit puzzled.

James continued his instructions. "Squat down with your knees spread wide, and brush your hair out."

She tried not to think too much, since she didn't see how she could refuse anything he demanded.

"Spread your knees wider." James commanded.

Opening her legs up, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. After she had been brushing her hair for three or four minutes, James spoke again.

"Look up, straight at your face in the reflection."

Amber had been staring down at the ground. She raised her gaze slowly which perhaps was a mistake. She was flabbergasted by what she saw.

The pussy in the mirror was spread wide open. It was swollen, redish pink, and glistening. That looks like a close up during a porn shoot. Amber thought to herself. She felt she was looking at somebody else. It wasn't that she never looked at herself nude in a mirror, but she hadn't made a habit of closely examining herself when she was aroused. She knew how wet she got when she was excited, but she didn't realize her pussy could balloon out like that. And she wasn't used to them being red. Her outer lips' normal pale white color had flushed crimson just like when her pale cheeks blushed red.

Her gaze traveled up the flat stomach and stopped for a moment at the breasts. The breasts that looked back at her were dominated by their large, pink, erect nipples.

And then there was the bright, dimpled face grinning back at her with cheeks that had blushed a deep crimson. Amber knew very well how she blushed and grinned. But she rarely studied herself up close in the mirror when she was doing so. She had seen plenty of pics of herself where she had that 'just caught' look. But it still wasn't the same.

She wasn't sure how long she had been staring at herself in a bewildered stupor, when James finally addressed her again.

"You're a beatiful, erotic slut. You know that." He cheerfully said. "I'm really enjoying this. I can't get enough of your body." After a pause, he asked. "Is it making you wet to be such an exhibitionist? I can see your hard, little nipples popping out. I really think your pussy's getting wet."

She couldn't disagree with hard and popping out, but she didn't think her nipples were little at all. They weren't the humongous nipples (that were probably photoshopped) that she had seen online. But little? Little was what she used to have. Amber was used to them being puffy, amorphous and small. She didn't recognize the glass cutters in the mirror.

James asked again if it was making her pussy wet to be such an exhibitionist. Amber didn't say anything, figuring it to be rhetorical, especially since the visual evidence was overwhelming.

Looking at her aroused reflection had been embarrassing. Listening to James talk about her body and remembering that he was only a couple of feet in front of her was mortifying. Thinking about James being able to see her through the one-way mirror reminded her of where she was. Squatting nude outside her school with her back to the student parking lot.

"Is your pussy getting wet?" He asked several more times.

Amber still didn't realize he was expecting a response until he sharply gave her an ultimatum. "Answer my question or I'm hanging up and you're on your own."

A wave of panic washed over her as she thought again about how she would get home. She wasn't sure she could make it to the house without being seen and wasn't sure she could make it up to her bedroom without being seen by someone inside of the house.

"Yes." She answered.

"Yes what?" He replied.

"Yes it is."

"Say, yes my pussy is wet." He directed.

"Yes, my pussy is wet." She whispered.

"You don't have to scream, but say it clearly and loudly."

"Yes, my pussy is wet."

"Don't say it so robotically." He admonished. "Say it like you would say 'I'm excited about going to the prom'. In fact, say 'I'm excited my pussy is wet'. And quit looking at the ground. Look directly at me..., your reflection" - he corrected - "when you say it."

"I'm excited my pussy is wet." Amber watched the grinning fool in the mirror speak. "Can I have my clothes back now?" She hopefully added.

"Not yet. What does an excited pussy want?" He quizzed.

Amber's face was burning and her head was so dizzy from the pounding in her chest, it took her a moment before she realized it was another question that he was going to make her answer.

"I don't know." She mumbled.

"Ask your reflection, what does an excited pussy want?"

After Amber asked a couple of times, 'what does an excited pussy want', he seemed satisfied.

"Say it wants to be fucked." He directed.

This was as crude as she had ever known James to be. But at least his tone was still friendly.

After some difficulty in getting her to 'say it wants to be fucked' with enough enthusiasm, he moved on. "Grab your hairbrush by the brush end and say 'my pussy wants to fuck this'.

Amber didn't know why this was the final straw, but she suddenly snapped and angrily cried. "I can't do that!"

There was a long silence, before he gently replied. "Of course you can. I think you're actually enjoying this. But if it makes it easier, tell yourself you're not willingly agreeing to it, you were blackmailed."

"Blackmailed?" Amber whispered in alarm.

Does he and Cindy have pictures and videos he's threatening to show? She worried.

"Maybe that was a poor choice of words on my part. How about persuaded." He answered. "But it's your choice. You can walk home naked if you'd rather and I'll try to reason with Cindy."

She was dumbstruck, but knew he was right. She didn't have a choice. Not a real choice, anyway. And it was true, Amber thought. My pussy wants to fuck something. She couldn't remember ever being so excited in her life. And even in her private thoughts, she couldn't remember ever being as vulgar as thinking her pussy wanted to fuck.

She held the brush end against the ground with her left hand, and looked down. The brush handle looked like it was begging to be engulfed by her pussy. Her pussy was certainly begging to swallow the brush handle. She could see how wet, swollen and red her bare pussy was. Taking a deep breath, her musky scent overwhelmed her. She felt her head spinning as she thought about her situation.

You can't seriously be about to nakedly hump your hair brush outdoors next to the pool with students around. Amber's brain tried to admonish her. Taking a moment to focus, she could still hear activity from the back of the school. She twitched as a shiver ran down her spine. She felt her mind was in a losing battle against her animal instinct. Isn't it bad enough giving such a lewd show to James and Cindy(?). Somebody even now could be about to come around the corner. Her brain was screaming at her.

Using her right hand as a guide, she sagged her weight down on the handle and immediately started coming and coming. And coming some more. She didn't know that she could start to come, let alone come so hard, without even touching her clit. Well that wasn't strictly true. Although it normally took some serious rubbing on her clit to achieve orgasm, her right hand had brushed her clit as she mounted her hairbrush. And as she slid down, she was fortunate she had grabbed the brush end so tightly with her left hand since she came to a stop when her pussy hit her fist. If she hadn't, the entire brush - bristles, handle, and all - might have ended up inside her.

She had tried to use her right hand on the ground to keep her balance, but hadn't succeeded. She found herself lying on her back. At some point she must have tipped over backwards. Her legs stayed spread and she was still holding the bristles with her left hand and wiggling the brush handle inside of her. Her right hand was on top of her pussy. Amber would have liked to think it was just to protect her modesty from James and whoever else might be with him - not that she had much modesty left to protect. But even to herself, she was not a good liar. Her right hand had been busy working her sweet spot.

Amber's body was on the ground, but her spirit was soaring through the air. After she had come back down enough to be aware of where she was - although her chest was still heaving from her heavy breathing - she heard James exclaim.

"Wow!"

After she had finally regained some composure, although not much of her dignity, James told her the combo was written on the underside of the boxes.

Unlocking the other box first, she found her panties and a single, long-stemmed, multi-colored white-pink-red, rose lying on top.

There was also a note. Enjoy this ephemeral symbol from your devoted vassal. Please leave the earbuds inside the box.

***

While taking her morning shower, Amber thought back through the dream that had awoken her in the middle of the night. Once again, she had been suspended by her arms from the hay bale hoist, just a few feet off the ground, with her legs spread wide and pulled up. James was standing on the ground behind her with his arms wrapped around her front. He was alternating between playing with her boobs and nipples and rubbing her pussy and finger fucking her.

He had kept up a steady stream of comments about what a beautiful, wet, slutty fucktoy she was, and how great it was that they had each other. Occasionally he would ask a question a second time to make her give an answer like 'yes, my exposed and vulnerable pussy loves the attention'.

A sharp pull and twist on her right nipple caused her to yelp and realize he was again waiting for an answer. He had been going on about her science project and demonstration for the sex ed portion of science class. He had given her three choices:

Making multiple videos while being completely naked and masturbating with her fingers and various toys. All the male students in the class would have copies that they could watch as much as they liked. They could gossip among themselves as much as they liked, but they couldn't share or talk about it with anybody not in the class.

How was that going to work? Amber wondered.

The second choice was that she could give a live demonstration in the front of the class with just the male students. (For some parts of the sex ed class the boys and girls were separated.) She would wear a tight, thin t-shirt with no bra and a pair of tight, translucent panties. She would have to reach inside her panties and mastubate until she came. The male students would be able to vividly remember it but they wouldn't be able to talk or gossip about it at all.

The third choice was that she could be tied down on one of the tables in the science lab. She could keep her normal blouse, panties and skirt on, but no bra, and she would be blindfolded with her legs splayed apart. One at a time, each male student would come in and would have five minutes to stick their hand up her blouse and inside her skirt and panties, and rub and finger fuck her pussy. Not only would they not be able to gossip about it, but they would usually only remember it as some sort of dream or fantasy. However, when they were directly looking at her, or a photo of her, they would be able to both clearly remember what had happened and vividly remember the details.

"Three", Amber yelped, after he roughly pulled and twisted her other nipple.

While mastubarting in the closet over lunch, she wondered why her dreams had changed so much. She had read enough and heard enough innuendo about 'that age' and 'hormones' that she wasn't too freaked out about the sexual nature of her dreams. But just like her daytime daydreams, her nighttime dreams had a vividness that she had never known before. And they didn't fade with time.

She wondered also about James. After plenty of alcohol, she had once given him a bathroom blowjob at a party. But that was the extent of their sexual history. Excepting her recent adventures outside. And, of course, the barn attic dalliance that now seemed a long time ago.

****

On Friday morning, like every morning, Amber started school at the college. Her prep school had a program with the college where the prep students could also take college classes at the same time. She had two. An intro to an art and media class that was really fun. And a calculus class that was serious. Calc met early Monday through Friday. The art class met Monday, Wednesday, and Friday right after calc. James and some of the usual prep students, although not Cindy, also had the Calc class. The art class only had one other prep student, Jeff who had only moved to the area at the start of the fall term. He was also in her science and literature class.

Amber sometimes biked back to the prep school with Jeff, if they happened to leave the bike parking lot at the same time. But she didn't go to any extra effort to wait for him. Jeff seemed to fancy himself as the sensitive artist type. He was certainly creative, she had seen his work, but everyday conversation wasn't his strong point.

123456...9