Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outside wall of the pool also had floor to ceiling glass. In the bright, afternoon sunlight, she couldn't see into the pool at all. It was just a giant mirror.

She hadn't planned on her daydream, of walking naked next to floor to ceiling window glass, becoming a reality. A long shiver went down her spine. At least in my daydream, I had the benefit of being stoned. She decided she would start carrying her vape pen to school.

She tried to remember what this side of the pool looked like from the inside. She knew that as you left the men's locker room and walked toward the pool, there was a wide corridor. On one side, was a glass wall that you could look through and see the AC unit - the glass wall that Amber had to walk past. As you walked farther, there was a section that had a seating bleacher for the visiting team as it opened up into the main pool area. If you kept walking between the visitor seating and the pool, you would eventually get to the end of the visitor bleacher and the end of the pool. That end had the diving boards, where you probably couldn't even see the AC unit unless you were standing up really close to the glass wall. But from that end of the pool, you could look toward the back side of campus and possibly see some of the student parking lot.

Amber tried to think about the viewing angles.

If she happened to start out as someone was going to or from the men's locker room, she would have to pass by them only 10 feet or so away. Once she got to the section with the bleacher, she should be out of sight of anyone in the pool area. However, what if someone was standing at the non-diving board end of the pool. Could you see the AC unit through the glass wall from that location or would their view already be blocked by the bleacher? In other words, did she only have to worry about being seen from the men's corridor? Amber didn't know.

A more serious decision would have to be made when leaving the bleacher section. When she got to the end of the AC, she could walk directly away from the pool and toward the back end of campus. If she then turned and headed for the trees, she would still be in plain sight of the diving board end, but if someone only caught a glimpse of her from that distance, maybe they wouldn't even realize anything. However, this would make her a lot more visible from the back side of the school that did have pedestrian traffic. And somebody in the student parking lot could come investigate a lot quicker than anyone from the pool could. Or she could stay close to the glass wall and give anyone by the diving boards a clear view. But even if she tried staying away from the pool, she would still be in a direct line of sight, just a little bit farther from the pool and closer to the parking lot.

From standing outside, Amber wasn't sure just exactly where the visitor's bleacher was or even whether the pool had any scheduled activity at this time of day. Although somebody would surely be practicing right after school? Right?

Her face felt hot, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and she was even slightly dizzy. While contemplating her options and wondering if James was really going to make her go through with this, he sent another text. 'No one in pool yet better hurry'. Taking a deep breath, Amber took off running.

***

The next day, her science teacher again brought her out of a fantasy by calling her name. She had been imagining that she was tied naked to a table in the science lab. Her knees were pulled up even with her hips but they were tied down tight on the sides leaving her spread wide and frog legged out. Her arms were stretched out and tied above her head. The table was the one up front that the teacher used for his demonstrations. Two cameras were aimed at the table, one from almost overhead and one from an angle. Each camera connected to a large screen TV. The TVs helped students see what the teacher was doing.

Students from the class were taking turns coming into the science lab in groups of two or three. They each had a large feather. The boys always focused on tickling her pussy and breasts. The girls sometimes did that but they were more likely to go after her sides and inner thighs.

She was so excited. Both from erotic tickling but even more so from being on display to her classmates. Her naked body being shown on the large screen TVs made it just that much more indecent. Amber knew her flush was obvious. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire and her pale skin meant even the slightest change to red was easily visible. Her nipples were hard. So much lubrication had seeped out of her pussy that it had oozed down and coated her asshole.

She couldn't stop squirming and giggling. Her sides hurt from laughing so much. She hadn't thought she was as ticklish as she had been as a kid, but that didn't seem to be the case. Or rather, it seemed the more she was tickled the more ticklish she got.

At least the science teacher had gotten her attention by calling her name before asking a pretty simple question.

Amber didn't think she had her panties on, not to mention that her legs were once again an unlady-like distance apart. She wanted to close them.

But... Was something keeping them apart? Amber asked herself. Or maybe there just wasn't any point to worrying any more about closing them. My voice, she thought, sounded fairly reasonable answering that last question. At least to me it did. But gosh my face feels hot again. And why does my nether region still feel like it's being tickled lightly with a big feather.

***

Nothing too unusual happened on Wednesday, but Amber was still spending a lot of time thinking about her last adventure beside the pool. The five minutes of just sitting there naked, having no idea what was coming next. Or even when something might happen. Being scared that James had just left her there on her own to decide what to do next.

Badly wanting James to send a text and absolutely terrified of what it might say. Almost as terrified as she was just sitting there naked. Shocked to find out she was going to have to run by the pool. Having no idea if anyone was in it when she scurried past. James had said no one was in it, but what if he had been wrong. She hadn't even taken the time to see if there was anyone in the parking lot looking her way.

Just like the first time, when she had turned around to find her panties lying on the ground but her clothes gone, it hadn't worked out like she had expected. When she had gotten to the edge of the woods, her panties were indeed there plain to see just as the text from James said they would. Amber had put them on as quickly as possible and hurried back to the toolbox with the note that had been attached to the panties with a rubber band.

Unwrapping the note from around a pencil, she stared at it in confusion. She had expected a combination, but instead it was a Sudoku puzzle. She had been so sure she was seconds away from being able to put her clothes back on. Instead, panic was rising in her. If someone in the pool or the back lot had seen her, she wanted to get her clothes on before they came and investigated. She was thankful to be wearing her panties, but she still felt extremely exposed and vulnerable since her streak to the edge of the forest and back could have gotten someone's attention.

Sitting down on the ground next to the toolbox, she pulled her legs up to her chest. She wanted to cry and/or scream, but was still too terrified of making a noise and attracting attention.

Trying to control her panic by breathing slow, Amber distracted herself by thinking about how wet and excited she was. Spreading her legs apart she looked down at herself. Her nipples were erect, her breasts were heaving up and down, and her normally pale skin was flushed red. She could already see a wet spot forming in her panties. She had another strong urge to rub her pussy.

That worked! Amber giggled to herself and looked at the note again. She could see that some of the boxes in the Sudoku puzzle had been outlined with a red marker pen. All she had to do was solve the puzzle and get the combo from the boxes marked with red.

All I have to do. She reflected wryly as her brain wanted to scream at her that she was still sitting outside the school naked! Or at least, almost completely naked.

Amber forced that aside as she concentrated on the puzzle. She was good with puzzles and made the usual quick process for most of the squares. However, trepidation started building when she got stumped toward the end. It was either a hard puzzle or she was still too distracted. Both?

Fortunately, she had all of the red boxes solved but one. Going through the possibilities, she realized the last box could only be one of four different numbers, so she didn't have to solve the rest of the puzzle. She could just try all four combinations on the lock. It opened on the second attempt.

After getting dressed, Amber looked at her phone. It had taken fifteen minutes to solve the puzzle. At least nobody came and investigated. She started trembling in relief as she thought about what might have been.

***

Wednesday after school, Amber went over to the college to pick up her delivery. Her new toys gave her various options, and she had spent a lot of time debating what she wanted to try next. The simplest would be to hang like last time, but use the new padded wrist cuffs instead of tying rope directly around her wrists. Another option would be to try out her spreader bar instead of having her legs dangle free. But even with the padded wrist cuffs, she decided she wanted to get some of her weight off her arms and onto her legs.

So after dinner, Amber had gone back to the barn and modified her setup. Instead of just hanging from her arms, she had positioned the spreader bar so that it was behind her neck and shoulders. This not only spread her knees but pulled them up by her shoulders. In this position, her pussy would be even more on display. By attaching bungee cords from her knees to the hoist, she could take some of the weight off her arms and cause her body to tilt slightly back, making her pussy even more inviting. It took her awhile to figure out how to get the adjustments just right to tie her legs up and get everything securely attached to the hoist and start the motor.

Lying on her back, Amber managed to pull each leg up and attach each knee using the padded knee cuffs to the spreader bar. The next step was to start the electronic timer. This would give her at least a minute or two, to twist the screw link tight that connected her to the hoist.

Amber had set the hoist motor to lower more quickly than last time. However, she had also added a digital, electronic timer that the hoist motor was plugged into. It was programmable down to one minute intervals and also had a random interval function. It was set so that it would be on for one minute, causing the hoist to lower, and then it would be off from 1 to 10 minutes, over and over again.

The previous time she had started out standing and could have, at least in theory, walked up to the edge and stepped off. This time however, she had put some blankets down since she knew she was going to be dragged along the floor.

After swinging off the lip, she had been lowered down, in fits and starts, to where her butt was only a few feet off the ground. It then stopped for the longest time.

This had to be longer than 10 minutes. Amber worried. At least it's getting dark. No one is likely to see. Although mosquitos might start biting.

The next thing Amber knew she was being roughly fucked from in front. She was still suspended from her arms and legs. Hands on her hips rocked her back and forth, hard. She couldn't see anything and could barely breathe. Something huge was in her mouth - choking against the back of her throat as she panted for breath through her nose. She felt like she had some type of hood on.

There was a crazy wind in her ears and the sounds of big waves crashing against the rocks. Although it had actually been a calm night and she lived nowhere near the ocean.

Whoever she was being fucked by, suddenly pulled her in really tight as she felt him unload inside her pussy.

This is a long time to be lowering. Amber remarked to herself. Whoever had had their way with me must have raised me back up and set the hoist to continually lower down on a slow speed.

There was the sound of gentle rain, although she felt dry if a bit on the chilly side. Amber could tell she had some mosquito bites, some in some annoying places like her face and one or two in a rather intimate place that really sucked.

When her butt finally hit the ground she was able to release her arms. The blind on her eyes turned out to be her panties. The rain was coming from her earbuds. She didn't remember putting the earbuds in her ears and hadn't ever downloaded a rain track.

Amber's body was sore. Besides being fucked out and suffering from insect bites, her mouth and throat felt stretched out. At least her wrists didn't hurt. The new padded wrist cuffs and getting some of the weight on her legs had made a huge difference.

Gathering up her clothes from off the ground, she used her panties to wipe the cum out of her pussy. Just below her belly button, someone had written, 'I Love Your Pussy'. Above her belly button it said, 'I Love Your Tits'.

Walking home Amber fixated on how detached she felt from her body. Was that how hypnosis left you?

Walking into the bathroom, she froze. Across her forehead it said, 'I Love Fucking You'. Additionally, X's and O's, and little hearts and Thank You's were drawn all over her cheeks. Amber shuddered and gave herself a half smile. Thank god I had the place to myself when I got home.

Taking a shower, the writing washed off easily. She had a flashback that felt like watching a movie as a cloth was held over her nose and mouth. And then an out-of-focus scene of being semi-conscious as a hood was placed over her. It had a built in mouth gag that was roughly forced in her mouth.

Or was she really just remembering a scene from a movie?

But she recalled someone standing behind her fondling her body. Roughly pulling and twisting her nipples and playing with her pussy lips.

Amber wasn't a virgin, but none of the limited encounters with boys her age had ever left her feeling so fucked out and agreeably exhausted.

She had a nagging worry. Do I actually like being sexually assaulted?

Just like she had felt like a distant observer while being roughly fucked, she listened to herself answer a follow up question from her science teacher. After he was through and had gone on to the next student, Amber wiped a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth. Surreptitiously sniffing her fingers, they smelled strongly like they had been busy working her pussy. She wasn't surprised to find she wasn't wearing panties.

Cindy teased and bothered her a bit during history class, but after school she and James were strangely absent. Casually rummaging through her bookbag, Amber discovered her panties at the bottom of the pack. It was a bit disquieting, almost disappointing, to be able to put them on in the bathroom stall without having to work for them. Walking slowly home, she resisted the temptation to look over at the barn.

At lunch the next day, she was too busy to make it to the dark room closet. She had thought that masturbating before science class wasn't doing anything to keep her from being horny during class. Amber decided she was wrong. Even as he was checking roll and trying to get the class to settle down, she was squirming in her chair with a sexual itch. She knew she was getting wet. Rather, she knew she was getting wetter. She had already taken her panties off before class, figuring that was safer than making a production by absent mindedly taking them off during class.

Amber felt like a tongue was teasing her pussy lips.

The science teacher seemed to be calling on her more than usual and always bringing her out of a fantasy daydream. She had been hanging from the hay bale hoist again. Instead of her knees being pulled up by her shoulders, her heels were pulled up by her butt. Her legs were in a backwards hog tie, although she was still hanging from her arms. Her stomach was stretched tight, as her back was bent backwards and she was tilted forward.

When she was almost to the ground, her pussy was impaled on a big dildo that was attached to a pole that stuck out of the ground. Her arms were arched too far behind her head to do a pull up, but by pulling on her arms and wriggling, she could bounce slightly up and down a bit on the bungies and tease her pussy in a frustrating manner.

Amber couldn't quite make out any faces, but she could see that she was surrounded by a big crowd that was staring back at her. No wait, she was floating above and a little ways in the distance as she could see her lewd body squirming on the dildo in the small empty circle in the center of the crowd that was cheering her on.

Amber wasn't sure if she was having an out of body experience or if she was watching a porn video that she had starred in. But she could feel the slight in and out motion of the big cock working her pussy at the same time she could see herself wriggling up and down.

She felt like the other students were all staring at her. Then again, that wasn't really strange when answering a question in class. The salacious giggles and smirks were worse, but what was to be expected when the topic was animal reproduction?

I don't know that I've ever seen anything more embarrasing, or more erotic, in my life. Amber thought, than watching my nude, suspended, and glistening body valiantly try to fuck itself on the pole.

She hadn't recognized anyone in the crowd, until she saw her science teacher walk up behind her. Even though she could see him reaching out to grab her, Amber jumped when she felt hands firmly grab her hips. He started gently lifting her up and then releasing her. Using her weight to cause her pussy to fuck the artificial cock.

Amber decided the bungee cords must have been really long. As the up and down motion was really slow even though it was long strokes. From almost having the tip of the dildo pull free, to a deep, deep stroke she felt could split her insides and do real damage, if she hadn't been so turned on.

Amber registered the teacher's throat clearing that had brought her back out again, but since he hadn't repeated the question, she didn't know what to say. She could really feel her cheeks burn and her heart pound as the students around her tittered.

"It's okay." His tone was encouraging. "You can finish masturbating before answering the question."

Amber's jaw dropped as she looked down. She thought she had been merely fantasizing about fucking up and down on a giant dildo on a pole. But there she was humping up and down on her hairbrush handle. She was holding it with one hand with the brush end firmly on the chair as she lifted her body up and then let it slump back down. A smaller dildo on a mini-pole.

She was so hot with building excited embarrassment. The first jerking of her body announcing the inevitable. An onrushing orgasming that left her thrashing on her brush handle.

Amber was so shocked and anxious to get it out of her pussy, that as soon as she regained control she jumped out of her chair to squeals and shouts from the rest of the class. She was still wearing a blouse, but had twisted the front up in a knot above her belly button.

Not only was she not wearing panties. She wasn't wearing a skirt.

123456...9