Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the bike lane across the college campus that went through the woods and linked up to her prep school, she daydreamed she was biking naked. There wasn't any bike traffic going the same direction, which was unusual. But she flashed lots of riders going the other direction. With lots of surprised expressions and a few catcalls.

She had expected to wake up in her science class, or maybe her history class. But instead she made it to her prep school normally dressed. If I suspect I'm daydreaming in science class, I'm probably not, she guessed.

And indeed, the bike ride was her only vivid experience of the day. While her mind wandered during class waiting for something to happen, she never lost track of where she was. Never lost any items of clothing. Was never surprised by a sudden question. And James and Cindy both acted completely normal.

This left Amber feeling more than a little edgy by the time school let out.

But she made it home and then quickly back to the barn for a while before dinner. She took both her black and white camera and her modern, fancy, digital camera. After dinner, she wanted to mess around with the digital pictures, but instead went out with Sally and some friends. They had been asking her why she hadn't been hanging out as much.

During school on Friday, she had gotten on the school network to say she would come into the science lab on both Saturday and Sunday. Since it was all done online and you had to swipe your school ID to enter both the building and the science lab, she didn't really see why it mattered whether or not she entered something on Friday. It wasn't like anything would happen if she said she was coming in and didn't. But rules didn't have to make sense, she sighed.

Monday before class she spent in the lab masturbating with her recent pictures. She had been busy over the weekend, taking pictures and modifying images on her computer. A bunch of pictures were variations on a theme.

The first batch was based on an original black and white picture of just her mom tied on her back to the table in the attic. With the sides of her thighs lying flat and her knees tied at the edge of the table, she was held open. Amber had colorized versions of the photo. She had played around with photo software before, but she had been able to get free copies of professional software, and some expert pointers, by being a student in the college art class. It really made a difference. Amber had made a version using her mom's hair and skin tones. And another using her own.

These pics are amazing. Amber thought. She didn't usually give herself a lot of credit, but made an exception this time.

Friday afternoon and Saturday morning had been spent making her own bondage version. Like her mom's photo, she used ropes on her knees and wrist cuffs clipped above her head. It took a long time in order to get the camera set up just right and the ropes around her knees snug without any slack. The wrist cuffs actually did lock, but it took a key to lock them. So that part was simple.

She started with the digital camera. Once she was happy with that, she switched out for the 35mm black and white camera. It was fancy enough that you could set it to keep automatically taking pictures, for instance one a minute. But very quickly you would have to load a new roll of film. And that meant getting the bondage off and back on. So she tried to make each roll of film count.

Colorizing the modern black and white images and comparing them to the colorized version of the old black and white photos was something. Comparing the 'new Amber' to the 'old Amber' side by side, you could see slight differences. With her hair braided, it was not near as long as her mom's in the old picture. And although her mom was neatly trimmed between her legs, Amber had been completely bare recently enough that she wasn't much past the stubble stage. But if you looked at one image based on a recent picture and then set it down and looked at another image based on an old picture, it wasn't all that obvious which was which. They both looked like Amber, even though one was really her mom.

And it was surprising how much the colorized picture looked like the picture from the digital camera. Although the colorized effect was actually better if it was left a bit subdued and still somewhat on the black and white side. It gave it an artys feel where the super colorized version looked a bit garish. Looking at it on her laptop was better than the color prints, but it was all pretty good, she concluded.

After she had taken various landscape pictures with the black and white camera, Amber had scanned the negatives and printed them out using the equipment she had at home and then again using the equipment at the college before class. The scanner didn't make much difference, but the printer did. Although she was tempted, she was afraid to load and print anything from her erotic collection using the college equipment.

She spent some of Saturday morning in the science lab dark room and then some of Saturday afternoon on the computer playing around with the results. There was some various activity around the school Saturday. But when she came back on Sunday, there didn't seem to be anyone around.

***

On Sunday, she had started out in the dark room, but she had also brought all three of her cameras, the digital and both the 35mm and large format black and white camera, and her tripods. She had to dig out an overnight backpack to hold it all and carry it on her bike. Just outside the school grounds, she had stopped to take some hits from her vape pen.

First up was the science lab. After setting up the cameras, she took a look around as she felt her heart start to race. Once again trying to slow the thumbing in her chest with slow breaths, she pulled her arms inside of her sundress and unfastened her bra. She imagined how the lab looked when it was full of students from her science class. Students would be watching her as she pulled her bra out and stuffed it into her pack. Any that had missed seeing her take off her bra would get a nudge from their friends or hear the tittering and would get a chance to look up in time as she reached up her dress to grab the waistband of her panties. As she slowly worked the panties down her legs, she could see the shocked expressions on the students around her. Cheering broke out as she daintily stepped out of her panties, lifting first one leg and then the other.

Amber held her panties up to her face and sniffed them. She had already gotten wet on the way over to school. She giggled to herself as she imagined her classmates watching her sniff her own panties, before she stuffed them into her pack.

Taking more deep breaths, she started unbuttoning the front of her sundress as she looked around nervously. This time she was imagining someone, who was hidden, spying on her - not very likely. She was worried about someone suddenly bursting into the lab. Unlikely, but very conceivable. Inigo Montoya would be proud of me. She thought with a shiver.

With her dress still on, but entirely unbuttoned and open in the front, she took a moment to enjoy the nervous energy surging through her. It was so naughty to be semi-naked in school. Yes, Cindy had made her lift up her dress in class and even worse outside the pool, but she had been forced and dared into those.

This one was different. If she was caught, the most she was going to be able to do was claim it was a dare from her secret admirer. Looking around at the cameras and tripod, it was going to be a nasty dare.

She started out taking some shots lying on one of the work tables with her dress still on but not covering much.

She then moved the cameras. The science lab had a shower with a chain that hung from the ceiling, above a drain in the floor. It was in case someone caught their clothes on fire or got splashed by something that needed washing off in an emergency. The teacher had demonstrated how to use it the first day of class.

She didn't know why, but ever since seeing it in use the first day of class, she had imagined herself standing naked under it taking a shower. At first, it had only been when she had been in the lab and her mind was wandering from boredom. But it had built over time. Any time she had been in the lab, even when the teacher was doing a demo, she had found herself fixating on the shower. Soon enough, it had intruded into her dreams of being naked at school.

From dream to reality. Here's my chance! She grinned to herself and felt her face flush. She looked over at the door and then slowly lifted her dress up over her head. Stuffing it into her pack, she felt her arousal leap up another notch. She was back to being a vulnerable, naked female -with no place to hide - and completely from her own choosing. What is wrong with me? Amber had to reach out a hand to steady herself against the table.

Pushing all thoughts of someone coming through the door out of her mind, she took deep breaths until her panic attack subsided. Stepping over to the tripod, she pressed the release on the camera.

Amber could hear the whirl as the motor advanced the black and white film as she reached up and pulled the chain. The blast of water making her jump. This wasn't an environmentally friendly low-flow shower head but a fire hydrant intended to make an immediate difference. The first blast was not as cold as she was expecting, but within 10 or 20 seconds the water temperature dropped.

Checking the results from the digital camera and exposing some of the black and white film, she was flabbergasted by the results.

It looked so erotic but so embarrassing. Even though she had absolutely no intention of ever showing it to anyone, she felt humiliated looking at it. Even before the water hit, it was clear she was sexually aroused and mortified by being photographed. After the water hit, it was clear she was oblivious to everything but the shock. But being hunched over in shock did nothing to hide her sexuality.

With the cold water and being already sexually aroused from her earlier activities, her nipples stood out proudly like erect pencil erasers. She had also just splurged and gotten a complete wax job.

Amber thought her expression was great as the water hit. She had set the 35mm to the most rapid setting and had gotten a couple of good shots. The large format could only take a single picture before the film had to be changed. The timer on it had not gotten a good shot.

She wished she had brought a towel, or at least grabbed one from the women's locker room.

Walking through the hallways wearing just her sandals and a summer dress that was sticking to her like a wet t-shirt, she went about setting up her next shot.

The janitors only seemed to work Saturday and she had rarely ever seen someone on a Sunday, but there was nothing preventing another student, or teacher, from wandering around on any given Sunday. She shuddered at the thought.

As she expected, the pool area was quiet. Amber set the 35mm camera up close to the glass looking outside toward the back of the school. She put the tripod for the digital camera on the far side of the pool - the wall opposite from the glass wall/AC side. That camera was pointed at the end of the pool so that it looked past the diving boards and straight at the 35mm camera and tripod. The edge of the student parking lot could be seen by the digital camera along with the end of the giant AC unit. The large format camera she took with her outside.

She set the large format camera up on a short tripod close to the glass wall a little past the end of the AC unit. In the bright sunlight, the glass wall was again just a giant mirror. But if she had everything figured out correctly, she should be just opposite of where the 35mm camera that was inside.

With another nervous look around, Amber peeled off her dress and pressed the button on her phone app to start the cameras that were inside the pool. Squatting down next to the large format camera and spreading her legs wide, she looked directly at the reflection of the large camera as she pressed the cable release to trigger the large camera.

Leaving the large camera set up outside, she went back inside the pool area. With the large camera set up outside, she could better adjust the inside cameras. Another roll of film was put in the 35mm before she returned outside again.

***

As Amber expected, it was a hopeless struggle to keep focus during class. Thinking about the Sunday photo shoot was occupying most of her attention.

Kevin was sitting behind and to the side of Amber staring at her again. He knew that he shouldn't. He knew that she thought him a creep. But he just couldn't keep his eyes off the lithe, strawberry blonde, who was so cute and adorable. She was so friendly that she even gave creeps like him the occasional smile. He looked down at his phone and read it over and over again until it had fully faded away and then looked back up at Amber.

***

When finished, Amber sat and stared at the series of pics and the photo collage. The pics from the large format black and white camera were high quality in an artsy way. Squatting down in a crouch, she was about the same height as the camera was on the short tripod. In the picture you could see both her naked form and the camera itself in the reflection. Since she was staring straight into the reflection of the camera immediately next to her, it was clear this was a selfie taken by a giant camera in a giant mirror. The 35mm was taking a similar picture, but it was off a little to one side. It was taking a picture of the girl that was taking a selfie. With a picture from the large format camera next to a picture from the 35mm, it was immediately clear that the 35mm was looking through one-way glass and was hidden from the view of the nude figure outside.

The digital camera, from its more distant vantage point, gave a voyeuristic view of the nude selfies and erotic photography goings on.

For some of the black and white photos, she had added just a subtle hint of color here and there. In addition to bringing out her eyes, it emphasized how hard her nipples were, how swollen her pussy looked, and the devil-may-care grin and blush on her face. Her still mostly wet hair gave her a more wild look.

The full color digital camera gave a great sense of everything that was really going on. From the sequence of photos, it was clear that by being outside, she had no idea what was happening inside the pool. But anyone inside the pool would have a great view of her lewdly displayed body.

Amber was really happy with these images also - was her natural self deprecating tendencies growing soft? Her granddad would have just snorted and said it was nothing more than all that new fangled software that did everything for you. Well actually, what would granddad have said if I showed him x-rated pictures of me? Would he have offered to help me out? She grimaced at the yucky thought that had intruded on her. But even her critical granddad would have had to acknowledge the artistic merit of what she had done. Right?

She so wanted to enter her collage in a photo contest or at least show it to her college art teacher to get some professional feedback. I wouldn't dare. Amber told herself. Would I?

The final shoot she had taken was at the front entrance of the school where the school name was set on a short stone wall. Setting up the cameras, she had left her dress on. Although she wasn't wearing anything else except sandals.

She had started out with some pics sitting and standing next to the stone wall with her dress completely unbuttoned and open in the front. She really wanted to take it completely off. But it felt so exposed in the front of the school. There were no cars in the front parking lot, which was reserved for teachers and staff. However, the street that went along the side of the school definitely had traffic. A driver probably wouldn't pay attention but she wasn't sure how much a passenger might see. She wanted to be able to cover up quickly if a car turned in. She was also worried somebody could be behind her. The students all parked their cars or bikes in the back. If they came up to the front lobby they would be able to easily see her. She only opened her dress right as she was ready to take pictures and only when she was facing away from the glass entrance.

If somehow she got busted, she had rehearsed a response where she would say, with confidence she hoped, that it was part of an art project for her college art class. Amber wasn't entirely sure how that would go over but figured it would be better than nothing.

"Amber."

The teacher calling her made her jump and caused a few students to laugh.

"Would you please see me after class." He requested.

Amber realized that her legs were wider apart than they need to be and she wondered if the corner of her mouth may have been drooling. She didn't want to check, but she suspected she wasn't wearing panties.

OMG, have I been busted for my classroom antics? She thought in a panic.

A few seconds later, the bell rang making her jump a second time and drawing even more laughs from the class. In addition to feeling guilty, she could feel herself turning red. But being embarrassed by being startled can happen to anyone, right?

Standing next to his desk as everyone else files out, Amber tried not to shake as she wondered where her panties had gotten off to now and just how awful was this conversation going to be.

"Can you repeat that, please." She was trying to make sense of what he was saying.

"Are you doing okay?" He responded.

But without waiting for an answer, he told her that a professor from the college was looking for someone to house and dog sit. Her science teacher actually taught at the college, and he had just the single honors class at the prep school. Apparently her name came up as someone who might be good with a skittish dog that was fearful of strangers. His college, colleague was gone several days each week and his colleague's soon to be legally ex-wife had already moved out of the house.

She left the classroom by ordering her legs to move one after the other. Her daze was still there all through history class. During the class, James texted her to meet him in the study hall after class. Not outside the pool? This day keeps getting weirder and weirder. Amber worried. What's next?

***

One side of the study hall had tables that were used during lunch that could be used for eating or studying at other times - the other side had some softer chairs and coffee tables. James was standing near the wall as she entered. As she walked over, Amber could see he had something scrunched up in his hand. She didn't need to be shown to know what it was.

"Anything planned for Saturday night?" He cheerfully inquired while opening his hand and revealing its contents. There weren't any students that close, but it made her nervous nonetheless.

"My dance card for the Saturday ball is pretty full." She fluttered her eyelashes with a fake flirtatiousness. "But I might squeeze you in." She teased. "Or I suppose I could send regrets to the hosts of my original ball that I was sick, but only if another dance was irresistible." She coyly flipped her ponytail while turning her head away. In addition to her out-of-character flirting, she was trying to hide her nervousness.

She hadn't really talked to James for some time. And the last few weeks had made her really self-conscious about it.

"Maybe something a little more modern than ballroom dancing." He countered.

Evidently James had managed to get himself invited to a frat dance party on Saturday. A frat that he was interested in if he stayed in town and went to the college.

123456...9