Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber thought. This isn't going to be the short, hard rides that I had seen the women take when I had seen a vibrating machine for the first time.

And as it turned out. Amber was right.

***

She felt like she was waking up and slowly coming back out of one of her daydreams and half expected to be in science class. But she was still in the spotlight of the dark room, hanging from a harness, her pussy still lightly resting on the vibrating machine.

It had to have been some minutes since either she or the vibrating machine had moved. The music was gone. Only the ever present mountain stream in the distance. She was exhausted from coming so many times. So much stillness after so much activity.

The calm after the storm. Amber sighed.

She must have closed her eyes again as she felt, but didn't see, the beanie hat being pulled on over her. The thicker cuffs at her wrists were removed and the thinner cuffs were attached again. She was quickly lifted off the ground by her wrists. The body harness and the other cuffs came off. All-in-all, a much quicker process coming off than being put on.

She was completely dazed. She knew what it felt like to be physically wiped out in a good way. She had done soccer, gymnastics, lacrosse, backpacking, dance, rock climbing, you name it. But she wasn't sure, if in the past, she had ever really known what it meant to be so wiped out that you were boneless.

Now I know. Amber contemplated the heaviness of those three words. Another of life's milestones. Below losing one's virginity, but still up there with one's first openmouthed kiss or letting a boy finger you down there.

She was lowered back down until she was standing and her wrist cuffs were disconnected from the cord. Someone helped her walk forward until she was in front of the vibrating machine and could, finally, put her legs together and stand normally. Hands pulled her arms gently behind her back and then her wrists cuffs were tied together with some type of string. It was long enough that her arms could hang straight with hands resting on the outside of her legs, but it still left her pretty helpless. She still felt bound. I am still bound. She corrected herself.

Not knowing where the edge of the stage was, she didn't want to walk around.

"Amber?" She heard James softly say in her ears. The earbuds were still gurgling rushing water, but it had sounded like James' voice had also come through the earbuds.

"Amber, just nod if you can hear me."

She nodded yes, appreciating his attempt at being gentle.

"I think it's time for us to go."

Oh really? Amber thought snidely. She didn't know why this one also bothered her and started to get annoyed at being annoyed.

"The lingerie and boots are going to be it until we get you home. That and the wrist restraints. But I can take the earbuds out or I can leave them in and turn the volume back up. And it's your choice on whether to wear the blindfold. I'll give you a moment or so to think about it."

Why do I need to think about it? Was agreeing to keep the blindfold and earbuds on supposed to be a sign of submissiveness to him?

It seemed like a very long moment before he spoke again.

"Have you decided?"

She nodded yes.

"Do you want me to remove the earbuds?"

Yes nod.

"And you want me to remove the blindfold?"

Yes.

There was a pause and then she felt the earbuds being pulled out. Next, the blindfold was lifted and Amber stood there blinking. The spotlights shining directly at her had been turned off. She could finally see the entire room. At least somewhat, as the room was dim and the stage was still brightly illuminated from overhead lights.

There was a scramble as three guys that were about twelve feet in front of her, moved to stand in a line, side by side, and pretended to clap madly. They bowed and two pretended to tip imaginary hats, while the third put his fingers in the side of his mouth as if to make a loud whistle.

It suddenly occurred to her that she was being given a very boisterous, if completely silent, standing ovation.

Amber was stunned.

She didn't realize she was swaying on her feet until she felt James put his hands on her to steady her. She guessed she was a bit exhausted and perhaps her legs were wobbly from having been bent for so long in the harness. No that wasn't right. She was very exhausted.

But mostly Amber was stunned to see her audience. Two of them she had been introduced to at the dance. The third she didn't recognize and his jeans and shirt didn't look like anything that would have been worn to the dance.

One of them was Greg. He was the one at the dance she had had the 'sugar daddy' conversation with. James had hung out with him during the dance, and she figured he was the one that James had gotten the invite from in the first place.

Including James, there were only four other people in the room, not the half dozen or more she had estimated. But for whatever reason, she had thought that there was James and then some faceless others. Like if you were sunbathing on a beach you might get ogled from a distance. Amber hadn't expected to confront an up close and personal audience.

Her cheering audience hadn't yet slowed down.

She knew her face was turning red again with embarrassment, and she was suddenly afraid she was going to cry.

She wasn't upset, she told herself - just too emotional. She certainly didn't want them to think she was upset.

Fortunately, when I'm embarrassed I get a big grin, so at least I have that going for me. She looked on the bright side. And is it that wrong for the leading actress to smile and cry on stage while getting a standing ovation after a big show?

Maybe the sweat on her face would hide any tears that had slipped out of her watery eyes. She hoped.

James gave her a nudge, to let her know she should follow, and started walking over to the stairs.

Amber didn't feel she could just turn away from her audience without at least acknowledging them. She realized she had been squeezing her legs together and was a bit hunched over trying to protect her modesty, which was just plain silly at this point. She mentally rolled her eyes over that and got a bit mad. Damn it. Amber made up her mind. I may not have had a say on my entrance, but I'll have at least a little say on my exit. It crossed her mind to give a mock curtsy.

She took a deep breath as she stood up straight. Actually stood up past straight as she arched her chest and stomach out a bit and held her head high. Forcing herself to keep eye contact with her audience (hooray dad for drilling that one into me), Amber made her stance wider and rolled her legs out just a bit, in order to convince them (herself?) that she wasn't embarrassed.

She then tried her mock curtsy. Although her wrists were still tied loosely behind her back, by moving her left arm around and behind her back, she could extend her right hand forward. As her legs bent, Amber actually went into a squat and spread her legs wider. Because she was still above them up on the stage, they had a great view. Okay, that was more of a mock bow not a mock curtsy. Whatever. They clearly loved it.

After paying respect to her audience, she tried to give them a James style wink as she turned around and looked down at her sexual tormentor. She wanted to get a good look before she left. She had already seen the plastic knobs. But even when she had looked at the vibrating machine before, it was hard to see much with the spotlights shining in her eyes and because there were so many thoughts racing through her head. And once it had first sprang to life, she had closed her eyes and didn't think she ever opened them again until it was over.

The attachment on top of the vibrating machine was long. Longer than anything she had seen in the videos she had watched. The front half did have plastic knobs. The very, very front curved up. At the back, instead of knobs, it had stiff bristles like you might see on a hairbrush.

Amber stared at the bristles. That was why it felt so ticklish.

She turned back and walked over and allowed James to help her down the stairs at the side of the stage. He wrapped his arm behind her back with his hand on her hip and they started slowly walking. She tried to snuggle into him without causing them to trip. She was annoyed that her tied wrists kept her from being able to wrap an arm around him and pull him in tighter.

Walking across the length of the room, Amber felt light headed and realized she was breathing hard and had been hyperventilating. There had been a nervous edge since James had clipped her left wrist to the overhead pipe however many hours ago. But it had mostly been passive.

Keep smiling and let it bounce off of you.

As she well knew, she hadn't been exactly passive trying to release her pent up sexual energy. But after everything else that had gone on, having to respond to her audience, even if only for a few minutes, had been the hardest thing by far.

As they got to the stairs that went up to the exit, it hit her she could have kept her audience faceless. She could still be wearing the hood and earbuds. She would have seen nothing. She would have heard nothing. Or heard mostly nothing. But anyway, she would have been no more terrified leaving than she had been entering.

She could have stayed the silly girl that was more concerned with some distant stranger in the parking lot seeing her hang from a pole, than whichever one of her audience had actually been carrying the pole in back and watching her ass bounce around. And not to mention, said audience that watched her grind, and bounce, and slide her pussy on a vibrating machine while screaming her lungs out.

She felt a little stupid, she hadn't figured out that was the option James had given her. And that made her mad at herself, once again. She didn't even know which option she would have chosen. It might have taken her more than a minute to figure out.

It also crossed Amber's mind, if I had kept the hood and ear buds, would I have been hung from the pole and carried back out?

As they went up the stairs, she could hear loud, male voices ahead. Her 'exit' was not complete.

Keep your head up, keep smiling, and let it bounce off of you.

James stopped when they got to the landing at the top. There was a hotel style door lock that could only be released from this side. After unlocking it, he pulled the door toward him, and they stepped through the doorway.

There were ten or twelve guys hanging around. This was a much nicer common room than the concrete dungeon they had just left.

She was, of course, instantly the center of attention.

She recognized some of the guys. And all of the guys looked like they had gotten back from the dance. But none of their dates were around.

Amber's grin came back with a vengeance. Outside of her hair ties, wrist cuffs, and boots, all she was still wearing was the bodysuit and she couldn't cover herself with her arms and hands because they were still tied behind her back.

Her sweat had made the semi-nude bodysuit even more see through. Her pink nipples and pink circles were still squashed, but very clearly on display. What had once been just a large wet spot between her legs, was now a giant wet spot that had concentric bands of stains from all the sweat and lubrication she had poured out for so long. She wasn't sure but there might have been some urine dribbles mixed in as well.

She thought again what a stupid girl she had been. She could have walked out (been carried out hanging from the pole?) wearing the blindfold. The gurgling stream would have left her no more than guessing whether anyone was watching. Instead, she was making eye contact with her admirers who were 'up close and personal'.

Having her blindfold removed, when she was up on the stage down in the dungeon, had been a shock. Although she knew from when she was first lifted off the couch by the pole - that seemed such a lifetime ago - James had had accomplices. It had turned out to be fewer than she had imagined. Being up on stage in the sex dungeon after her blindfold was off, had left her feeling so exposed in her wet, see through bodysuit with her post-orgasmic flush.

But if you were going to have an audience for when you were standing in a wet, see through bodysuit with a post-orgamic flush - up on stage in a sex dungeon was an entirely appropriate place.

But Amber was in a normal, nice room that had a soft carpet and comfortable chairs. It also had a dozen or so guys - still dressed for an evening on the town - that had not been part of Jame's escapade. It was a very public room. Maybe not for the general public. But certainly public for anyone living, or hanging out, in the frat.

She felt it was an entirely inappropriate place to be standing in a wet, see through bodysuit. They may not have seen her in the throes of passion. But she knew she reeked of sex. Literally as well as figuratively.

With her chin length strands of hair that were plastered to her sweaty face, Amber knew that she had that 'ridden hard' look.

I guess I have been ridden hard.

Or had she ridden hard? She hadn't been in control of the cords that pulled her back and forth in the body harness, but that hadn't kept her from bucking her hips and trying to grind her pussy. She was still on top, right?

Nobody even tried to pretend they were doing anything other than staring at her wanton, lewd, and post-orgasmic body.

I can't really hold that against them, can I?

At least she wasn't getting any catcalls or crude remarks. Although, James may have held his palm out as a signal for them to remain restrained.

James smoothly steered her through the room with his arm still around her. When they got to the glass, french doors that lead outside, he spun them around and gave them a mock salute with his free hand.

Amber would have joined him in the mock salute, if her hands had not been tied. She considered another curtsy, but decided it didn't feel right.

"Good night, sweet James." A voice called from the room. It was one of the guys from the party that had heard the 'sugar daddy' conversation.

Other voices took up the 'good night, sweet James', as James responded with a rather sardonic, "good night, bros."

A different voice called out, "good night, Amber tart." She saw that it was Greg who had followed them up the stairs.

More 'good night, Amber tart', soon followed.

That took her off guard as she realized, if she kept visiting this House because of James, everyone was probably going to forever call her by that nickname.

It dawned on her too that James was waiting for her to respond.

Amber squeaked out a "goodnight," and paused. She couldn't very well call them 'bros' even if James had been flippant when he said it. And then she awkwardly added, "everyone."

James started to spin back around to leave, but she nudged him with her hand and kept standing where she was looking at her second audience. She took a deep breath as she stood up straight and tried to keep a natural stance. She didn't want to look knees together scared but neither was she planning on giving another knees apart bow.

Amber went into her dreamy smile mode as she worked through her word choice. She felt she was staring down on a sweaty, sexy, semi-nude girl who was looking at a roomful of guys who were hungrily staring back at her.

Taking another deep breath, she felt her auto-pilot come on. "I would like to thank everyone who was at the party, I had a really nice time." Giving it her best, little-girl-who-has-been-properly-trained-by-her-mom-to-say-thank-you, voice. A blushing grin was starting to overtake her dreamy smile.

Amber then tried for an intentionally over-the-top, sultry voice. With her best seductive look, she fluttered her eyelashes. "I would also like to thank everyone who was at the after-party, I had a really", she paused for effect, "ahem", she paused again and bit her lower lip, "naughty time."

She immediately turned away and nudged James to get her out of there before her embarrassment ruined the show or before the laughter turned to catcalls or something worse. With the arm that was still wrapped around her, James gave her a squeeze as they spun toward the doors. As they were going through the doors, she heard Greg cheerfully call out, 'please come again'. The french doors led out to a back patio. As they were leaving the patio, more guys from the party were arriving.

Keep your head up, keep smiling, and let it bounce off of you.

James led her all the way out to the sidewalk next to the street where they stood for a couple of minutes before a SUV pulled up and the driver jumped out and came around and opened the door. It was the guy from downstairs who had not been at the dance.

James got in first and then turned to help her.

This would be easier if my hands weren't still tied. Amber thought as she flopped forward into the car, and James dragged her the rest of the way in.

She snuggled up to him as he put an arm around her. From somewhere, he produced a water bottle that he offered. She didn't realize how thirsty she was until she started sucking on the straw and swallowing the sports drink.

When she quit, he set the bottle back down and wrapped both arms around her. In a moment, she was back on the verge of sobbing. As it was, she was shaking with a jerky breath.

He didn't say anything but held her tighter and rocked them back and forth a bit. She was pleased to discover he had an erection.

The drive gave Amber a chance to get lost in her thoughts with a more quiet reflection. Although she was very embarrassed knowing her audience had seen her orgasm over and over again on the vibrating machine, she actually felt more humiliated by seeing her audience in the dungeon at the end. And even though they hadn't seen her come, the audience upstairs in the common room was even worse.

She was happy she hadn't fallen apart with stage fright, and was, justifiably, pleased with her exit lines. She could tell also that James was proud of her. But she was still regretting she had not taken James up on his offer to keep the blindfold and ear buds.

How will I ever look any of those guys in the eye again without being ashamed? Amber wondered. And when that happened, she would blush. And it would be all too obvious why and that would just attract more attention to her embarrassment.

There was no reason she had to have seen any of them. Sure, the next time she encountered any of them, she might have idly wondered. Had they watched me scream and moan down in the dungeon? But she wouldn't have known. She wouldn't have known it was time to feel chagrined. That it was time to blush and let everyone know she was still embarrassed about it. Instead, she could have still felt anonymous. And just like being carried across that parking lot at the beginning, she might have worried about whether she had a larger audience being carried out at the end. But that there were two or three (random) guys helping James would have been the only thing she could have been sure about.

And James would have no reason to think she didn't understand the consequences. He knew her as an intelligent girl. He had given her a minute to think about it.

James is going to think that I chose to look at my audience. That I wanted to know who had seen me. That I was enough of an exhibitionist that I wanted to watch my voyeurs.

She shivered uncontrollably causing James to give her another hug.

1...456789