Amber at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber had calmed back down by the time the SUV came to a stop, and the driver had opened their door. Trying to get out, she completely lost her balance. She must have surprised James as he didn't catch her with his usual grace. This would be easier if my hands weren't still tied.

At the front door to her house, James held his hand up to the keypad, looked at her, and then punched it in as she told him the numbers. He pushed the door slightly open and turned and gave her a hard hug. Still embracing her, he leaned back so he could make eye contact.

"You were amazing." He was full of enthusiasm. "I hope you enjoyed that. I think you enjoyed it. It looked that way. But I know that isn't always the whole story." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I really enjoyed it, and I know everybody else did too." There was a longer pause as he briefly looked up and off into the distance before continuing with a softer voice. "I hope it's what you wanted. When you're old and gray and look back on this. May you see it as a positive experience." Another hesitation before he looked back into her face. "I think maybe a short break would be in order. Just a little bit of time to chew things over. But not a very long one either. I'll be game soon. I hope you are too." He finished cheerfully.

He kissed her lightly on the lips, thrust some type of package into her hands (which were still loosely tied behind her back), turned around, and strode off into the night.

What in the hell was that?

Amber was dumbstruck. She thought for sure he was going to come back to her bedroom and fuck her.

She went inside and rushed to her bedroom. As she expected, nobody appeared to be up. But she didn't want to hang out and take any chances. Anyway, getting to her bedroom toilet was her overwhelming priority. Fortunately, despite the tightness of the outfit and her ongoing bondage, she could still pull the material to one side.

But that would have been easier if my hands weren't still tied.

Inside her bedroom, she sat down on the bed with her legs drawn up and worked the cord that was holding her wrists, under her butt and feet. Her wrists were still tied together, but at least they were now in front of her. Grabbing some scissors out of a desk, she cut the cord.

Each cuff was still locked around a wrist, but she was otherwise free. Wriggling out of the bodysuit, she did a quick clean up with a washcloth in the bathroom and then dived under the covers of her bed.

And bawled myself to sleep.

***

Getting up around dawn to pee, she looked more closely at the ink stamps that were arranged around her pussy. She had seen them before going to bed, but had decided to ignore them.

Right above her pussy were the three Greek letters of the frat. On one thigh it said, 'Suspended Riding Champion'. On the other thigh was a cowgirl silhouette. The cowgirl was on a saddle - the horse was implied but it wasn't visible. She was in a 'bucking bronco' position with oversized tits thrust out and pony tail flowing out from under her cowboy hat. Only one arm was visible. It was above her head like she was trying to keep her balance. The arm was slightly bent at the elbow, but less than expected. In her hand was a rope that traveled straight up. Or so it might have looked at first glance. But the rope went up from her wrist, not her hand. The rope was completely vertical and it did not include a lasso.

Amber couldn't figure out when they had put that on her. For the Greek letters, the crotch of her bodysuit would have had to have been pulled to the side. It was stretchy enough to do that. But it was already stretched so tight while she had it on, you would really have to pull hard to make that much room. How could I have missed feeling that?

Even in a daze, she wouldn't have missed that. Could she have actually passed out? If she was passed out, did James not notice? Or not care? Just think she had fallen asleep?

She opened up the package. Inside was her skirt, top, panties, and bra with her belly button ring attached. No, her top had been cut to shreds. This wasn't the same top, but it was similar. She would have to check more carefully later, but at first glance it looked like it might go alright with the skirt.

There were also two more leather cuffs that looked identical to the ones on her wrist. Ankle cuffs? And then there were two, short sleeves. They looked a little bit like a neoprene knee support with a hole cutout for the kneecap, but they were fancier. And, of course, there were also the sewn in D rings. These weren't the knee cuffs she had been wearing last night. For starters, these cuffs had to be slid on. The knee cuffs from last night had been wrapped on. They couldn't have been slid on because she had had her platform boots on the entire time last night.

The new cuffs looked sturdy and comfortable enough to hang from.

Next Amber came across a small, ball gag that had breathing holes in it. It appeared to be the same one she had worn last night. However, from the time he took it out of her mouth, to kissing her goodnight on the doorstep, she didn't know when he would have been able to wrap everything up and tie a bow without her noticing. Rationally, she realized he could have gotten two identical ball gags. Deep down, she didn't believe that.

Last, was a small, white box that had a necklace inside. She held it briefly up and looked - it was finely braided silver with various dangles - before putting it back.

Dozing in and out of a lazy morning sleep, Amber kept looking at and touching the cuffs around her wrists.

If this was a dream, it was a really, really long one.

She kept playing over in her head what had happened. The long ride on the vibrating machine. Her embarrassment at seeing her audience down in the dungeon. Her even greater embarrassment at seeing the frat boys up in the common room when she exited. Why or why didn't I keep the blindfold on?

Lying in bed, she couldn't imagine how she had done that. How she had gotten through all that without breaking down. Yea, the wine and cocktails and cannabis had helped. Sure. But how did I do that? When it started to overwhelm her, she played with her body until she fell back to sleep.

When she finally got up, much later in the morning, she contemplated the cuffs around her wrists some more. The narrow leather would be easy enough to cut through with wire cutters, but that seemed like it would be such a shame. She didn't want her mementos cut to pieces.

She checked to see if the lock could be opened just by sticking in a ball point pen, but that didn't work. The opening was rectangular and looked like it needed a small key.

She could just keep wearing them for a while, but she didn't really want to get them wet in the shower. Amber knew that getting the leather wet once wouldn't destroy it, but... But the real issue, she didn't want to explain them to anybody, or to have to try and hide them. She didn't want to damage them but really wanted them off. Even if it was only symbolic, she wanted to be completely free. Now!

She thought once again about cutting them and sighed.

With more than a few mixed feelings - she wasn't sure she yet wanted to deal with anybody let alone him - she sent James a text. 'Do you have the key?'

He quickly texted back. 'I do but hope you haven't lost yours already'.

Huh?

It took her a few minutes until she went to look at the necklace more carefully. Yes, there was a tiny key hanging from it.

Dang it. She cursed herself. Not only was there no need to have texted him, he will be right to think she only gave the necklace a cursory glance.

The necklace also had a heart-shaped, love-lock that matched the ones on the cuffs. The necklace closed with a simple clasp. So it could be worn without being locked. But the lock wasn't just decorative. It could be spun over to lock it close.

The key was attached with its own clasp, so it could be removed from the necklace. She checked and it worked on the necklace and both the wrist and ankle cuffs.

Amber put the necklace on and looked at it in the mirror. It was fairly snug up on her neck, but it wasn't tight - it was not a choke necklace. And even standing up close, she didn't see anything that screamed bondage. Or even hinted at it for that matter. It looked like a silver necklace for a teenager. Small rings were incorporated into the metal braids. There were dangles that were attached to the small rings with clasps. It was clear that it was designed to be personalized by swapping out dangles. The heart-shaped lock looked cute, not functional.

The necklace, even with the braiding, was not very thick. But when she held it in her fingers, it felt sturdier than it looked. If a leash was locked to one of the rings, she didn't fancy her chances of breaking free.

Amber took the necklace back off and found a discrete spot for it, and everything else. She wasn't giving up her symbolic freedom just at the moment.

It felt so good to step under the shower, but cleaning up drew her attention to her new 'tattoos'. It looked like some kind of ink that would probably come off with nail polish remover, but she decided she wanted to keep them for the moment. So she kept her shower shorter than usual and carefully cleaned up without scrubbing either one of them.

After drying off with a towel, she pulled her wet hair back but didn't get dressed. She couldn't get the tattoos out of her mind and it struck her that they were also mementos to her adventure. Not that Amber would ever tell James or any of the frat boys that.

Those smug arrogant bastards don't need any more encouragement.

She took a few selfies in the full length mirror, and then started setting up the tripod so she could actually get a better shot. Before too long, she had put on the wrist, ankle, and knee cuffs. The necklace and ball gag soon followed.

As part of her recent adult toys purchase, she had gotten a couple of dildos that had interchangeable attachments for the base. It came with a suction cup. Another option that she had also gotten for the base was just a wide, thin, square piece of faux wood. She could set the dildo on the carpet sticking straight up, and the base would keep it from tipping over.

She was soon using the automatic mode to take riding pictures. But it wasn't really right. They weren't 'suspend riding' pics.

Amber thought back to her fantasy, one of her many fantasies. Of hanging from the hay bale hoist, bouncing on a dildo that was mounted on a stick.

Mounting the dildo on the stick and hanging from the hay bale hoist wouldn't be a problem. But she couldn't think of a way to hang from her arms and lower herself perfectly down on the dildo. It seemed rather unlikely everything would be perfectly lined up. She really needed to have at least one hand free as she came down on it in order to insert it.

What she really needed was to hang from a body harness with her arms free. She could either just keep her hands free the entire time, or after she was in a 'suspended riding' position, she could attach her hands above her head.

Too bad James hadn't included the body harness in his gift package.

Amber spent part of the day shopping around. There were lots of options for body harnesses. She couldn't really figure out which one would work the best. Especially if she was trying to do all the adjustments by herself.

She also decided it would be neat to have a hoist that had a remote. A generic hoist with a remote from a hardware store was cheaper than she thought. Less money than she had spent on her skirt and top that she wore to the party. But it would be more useful to have one that you could program more complicated up, down, and pause commands using an app on her phone.

She actually found what she was looking for. It was from an adult store, that surprise, surprise, sold body harnesses. It had a programmable hoist. The hoist also had various 'bounce' modes, no idea what that might be for. And best of all, you could use your phone to control it with your voice. Although she would have to give up the ball gag, she thought sadly.

It cost quite a bit more, but she was eagerly looking forward to it. Or perhaps, it might better be said, she was anxiously waiting for it. The delivery time was a few weeks out. She also wondered. Was that the same model hoist that had bounced me up and down on the vibrating machine?

***

At school, James gave her a very friendly greeting but didn't seem inclined to chat. Just as well, Amber thought. She wasn't sure she wanted to have a conversation anyway. She wasn't yet in the mode for a real one and a fake one might just be awkward.

During class that week, she didn't have any strip tease removal of her panties or incidents involving the hairbrush. There weren't any vivid daydreams that caused her to drool. But she did spend plenty of time daydreaming. And thinking about her after party. And re-living the ride on the vibrating machine.

She had also started moving into the cottage next to the professor's house. The cottage was odd. It had started out just as a wall with outdoor showers on either side. Then a large, wood beam roof had been added although the sides were still open air. Over time glass walls had been added and large, folding, glass doors that opened to a patio. An elaborate garden had been built. Tall, thick hedges enclosed the garden and also separated the two sides, allowing for a his and hers outdoor, nude sunbathing area.

The professor had shown her some pictures, and it had certainly been ornate. The greco roman statues were all gone, but some of the original benches were still there. The tall, thick hedges still enclosed the space and provided privacy, which was good. The cottage looked like an open air studio, with the high ceiling, glass exterior walls, and no interior walls. Some of the showers had been removed, but there were still four of them left in a row that sprayed down on a tile floor. The single room kitchen, living room, and row of showers looked like some avant garde architectural design gone awry, Amber thought to herself. The only enclosed spaces were a small closet and the toilet.

There weren't any curtains on the walls and, especially with the glass doors folded back, the patio garden felt like an extension of the house. So even though the cottage was small, it was the opposite of claustrophobic.

The professor had also mentioned there was no way to keep the morning sunlight out. He also told her she should practice sleeping a few nights in a row wearing a sleeping blindfold to make sure that it wouldn't bother her. It hadn't.

Most of the renovations had taken place years ago, he sighed. With the whole neighborhood being declared a historical preservation area, you had to be really motivated to fight the permitting process if you wanted to make any changes.

***

Cindy tried to tear her eyes off Amber long enough to look at her teacher. Looking over, she could tell he was also having a hard time trying not to stare. Go figure, she thought to herself. She looked back at Amber again. Amber's eyes were half closed, her legs were spread and she was rocking slightly back and forth, and her face was flushed. Cindy looked at the corner of her mouth to see if she was drooling yet.

I can't believe James gave Amber a dildo to ride in class - Cindy thought in astonishment - and that she is giving the teacher such a show. Cindy might have wondered whether other students were also enjoying the show, but she had stopped dwelling on that. Just as it was pointless to try and get James to talk about anything related to Amber. Maybe he will make her put on another show outside the pool, Cindy hoped.

Amber's thoughts had drifted back to her vibrating machine ride.

After the first one or two second blast, she had been lifted up by the body harness so she was no longer touching the beast. It seemed she stayed that way for a long time, but was probably only a few minutes.

The next thing she felt was just the lightest, tickling, buzz on her outer lips. Like dozens of bees were buzzing away just barely touching her pussy. It didn't take long before she was squirming around.

She knew that the vibrating machine could be turned down low to a setting that would tease, but she didn't know it could be so ticklish.

She could slightly change the pressure on her pussy by lifting or pushing her hips, but she couldn't change it a lot. Her squirming around was causing the vibrating machine to wobble and bounce lightly on its springs.

She was also being lifted up and down by the body harness. After a few minutes of teasing she would be lifted completely free for what seemed like a long time. But even a minute would no doubt have felt like a long time.

After several cycles of this, she started being pulled forward and back. She was pulled forward by the attachment on her wrist. Then she was being pulled backward by something wrapped around the ankle area of her boots.

In addition to adding a rocking motion to the vibrating machine, it caused her pussy to slide back and forth on the attachment.

As she slid forward, the vibration got more intense and less ticklish.

It wasn't until she had been released, and turned around and taken a good look for the first time, that she was able to figure it out. The tickling was coming from the back end that had the coarse hairbrush type bristles. As she was pulled forward, she slid onto the part that had the knobs.

She didn't think the bodysuit offered any resistance to the plastic knobs. Nonetheless, even though the bodysuit was pretty thin and stretched tight, she did wonder if the bristles would have felt the same on bare skin?

And what was up with the bristles? Amber pondered. She didn't even know that bristles were a thing that could be attached. She had never seen that in any of the videos she had watched.

When she got pulled all the way forward, her clit was smashed into the curled up end with a predictable effect.

Amber had gotten more and more excited. The vibrations had been increasing and instead of just slowly being lifted up and down, she was being bounced up and down more rapidly by the body harness causing the vibrating machine to wobble and rock like crazy.

After a while, it occurred to her that at least one of the voices crying out was not coming from her audience.

The ball gag with holes might have made it hard to speak, but it didn't do anything to keep me quiet.

She had never been a screamer before, but she guessed she hadn't had sex like this before either.

And she was still being lifted completely off for a while when she got going too much. It was clear somebody didn't want her coming too quickly. She was being teased and denied. She knew it. Her audience knew it. And perhaps worst of all, her audience knew that she knew she was being fucked with.

She tried not to whimper when she was lifted off, and she tried not to keep bucking her hips when she was just hanging in the air.

I'm pretty sure I failed miserably on both. Amber blushed in reflection.

The music had built to a more intense electro house style of EDM, but it switched back to the slower trance style when she was being 'cooled down'.

At some point, the bouncing was no longer coming from being lifted up and down. She had been lowered down so that her weight was firmly on the vibrating machine and the motion was coming from her grinding her hips, and the vibrating machine rocking around on its springs.

She was trying to smash her clit into the curled up part and orgasm before being inevitably lifted off in another howl of frustration.

1...456789