Amber Turns Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But horny thoughts soon pushed the fear of falling to the background. Her daydream blurred different fantasies like variations on a recurring dream.

At first, she was tied up watching her classmates using the main path. In perpetual fear, wondering who would be first to glance in her direction. But despite her fear - or because of it? - she was flushed and horny when the first one looked her way and gave a shout. Soon students were crowding around. Those at the very front could look up between her legs. The driveway into the barn dipped steeply enough that those a little ways back could mostly just stare straight ahead. This, combined with the extended hoist causing her to lean forward, gave everyone a great view of her large erect nipples at the end of her swaying boobs and completely spread legs showing off tiny panties with a giant wet spot. The image of being nude had morphed into a g-string with a huge wet spot.

Was that any less embarrassing?

Amber started her fantasy over. She was stretched out tight, outside the barn naked except for the pair of bright pink, thong panties.

She couldn't believe that James had done that to her. When he had tied her to the hoist, they had both been inside with the attic doors closed. She was shocked when he opened them up and then completely dumbfounded when he ran her body completely outside the barn using the hoist. Fortunately, the path was empty, and she knew it didn't see much traffic. Even if somebody went by, they wouldn't be likely to look over and see her.

But then a classmate came into view and immediately started heading toward her! She wanted to curl up and die, but she was stretched out tight between the hoist and the spreader bar still attached to the attic. The classmate started hooting and hollering and shouting for everybody else. Yelling 'she's really naked' at the top of his lungs. He had already known she was going to be there hanging nude! Soon more students started pouring into view and heading toward the barn!

At some point, James had evidently sold tickets to the other students for the horny, farmgirl, barn show.

He hadn't just tied her up where she might be caught, and he hadn't just arranged for a friend or two to 'accidentally discover' her. He had sold tickets to anyone in the class that wanted one! She was just a commodity up for display.

Her face was hot and she couldn't stop grinning. She knew she should be angry at him, but she was too embarrassed to think straight.

James was in the attic, and he had a back scratcher that had a single finger curled into a sharp hook that was on a long stick. Reaching it between her legs, he rubbed it all around the front of her panties causing a moan to escape her lips.

Being displayed to the crowd had her totally wet, and the teasing finger had her on the verge of an orgasm. After a while, he slid the finger under the bottom of the thong and gave a sharp tug. The velcro on the sides of the breakaway panties came free, and they fluttered down to where Cindy snatched them out of the air.

Making a big show out of displaying the lewd wet spot, Cindy eventually passed them around the cheering crowd for any and all to sniff and smell her excitement.

After many long minutes of teasing and then fucking her bare and completely exposed pussy with the back scratcher finger, James must have released the cord on the spreader bar. Her feet suddenly swung forward, and her body started to swing back and forth. While she was still swinging around, Amber heard the motor click on and was lowered down until her crotch, still held wide by the spreader, was only slightly above the head height and a few feet away from the closest gawkers staring at a very wet and aroused pussy.

Amber was so mortified. How would she ever be able to go to class again?

She didn't know how much more she would be able to stand as she stared at the pink panties in her hand that she had just pulled out of her school backpack. While trying to shake off the daydream and make sense of what was happening, Cindy snatched the panties out of Amber's hand. Amber reached over to snatch them back and heard James laugh from behind.

Suddenly realizing she was still in school, and she didn't want to attract the attention of any other students, or worse, the teacher, Amber sat still and quietly asked. "May I have those back?"

"We can talk about it after class." Cindy answered in a curt voice.

Amber stared in silence at the funny expression Cindy was giving her. Using the hand that was on the side away from Cindy, she covertly slid a finger under the waistband of her skirt and confirmed her worst fears. She wasn't wearing panties. The panties that Cindy had snatched out of her hand, wasn't a spare she had in her bookbag for some reason, it was the pair she had been wearing. Amber felt her face turning red. She had already been turned on by her fantasy, but now she felt a surge of sexual arousal from her vulnerability and the fear of being caught going commando under her skirt. Or rather, being caught by everyone else. She had already been caught by Cindy and evidently James.

I can't believe I'm sitting in class with no panties on. Amber was having a hard time making sense of it all. When did I take them off? She was worried. Without panties, am I going to get a wet spot on my skirt? Besides her nipples being more sensitive, she had noticed a lot more natural lubrication when masturbating.

"I still need an eraser." Cindy sweetly reminded her again.

Amber cautiously glanced at her phone. 'Nakid under skirt?' The message from Cindy was also sent to James . Oh crap, she thought with growing alarm as James snorted behind her.

The private school Amber attended had a dress code. Boys had to wear a white/beige button down shirt with dark blue slacks. Girls had to wear a dark blue button down blouse and either a white/beige skirt or slacks. Amber preferred jeans or shorts. And she had a dislike for white pants. So like many of the other popular girls, she had taken to wearing the shortest, above the knee, skirts that she could get away with in order to show off her legs.

Amber remembered putting on the pink, frilly panties that morning. Had that really only been seven hours or so ago? But couldn't, for the life of her, remember taking them off. It wouldn't have been the first time she had gone commando under her skirt. But realizing she could take them off without knowing it. That was a little freaky. No, that was really freaky.

She felt that she had been caught naked in class. Well not completely naked, she was still wearing her skirt after all. But it was still humiliating knowing that Cindy and James knew how naughty and vulnerable she was.

Amber racked her brain. Did I do that during class during a daydream? No, surely it couldn't have been during class. It must have been in the bathroom stall during lunch break.

Although she had masturbated in one of the stalls at school before, she didn't remember doing that during the most recent lunch. And she couldn't think of any other reason she would have taken them completely off. She couldn't clear her thoughts. This must be a dream.

Cindy caused Amber's phone to vibrate again. 'Show me right now what you are or aren't wearing or I show all the boys your panties', was the gist of Cindy's message, after translating it from teen textspeak.

Amber glanced over to see a devil's grin grinning back. She was still friends with Cindy, but not as close as they were once before. Cindy had started spending more time in a different social circle and had gotten quicker to challenge anyone who challenged her. That James was flirting more with Cindy and less with Amber hadn't helped things either.

"I knew it." Amber could see Cindy silently mouth before she went back to texting again.

Unless you were being punished, students were allowed to have phones at schools, but Amber was still afraid that Cindy's blatant texting would attract attention.

If she was forced to show the teacher her recent texts... Amber flinched unable to finish the thought.

Turn face me legs spread skirt up or boys get panties lift skirt after school. The next message read.

Amber could feel blood throbbing in her ears as she contemplated whether Cindy was diabolical enough to go through with it. Although it perhaps tickled one of her fantasies, Amber didn't want to find out. She felt like she was in a stupor and couldn't think straight. Am I really going to flash my pussy in class? Amber was shocked at the thought, but she didn't think anyone would be able to see besides Cindy. James would obviously know what she was doing, but nobody else would realize, would they?

Quickly making up her mind, Amber tried not to move too much as she scrunched her skirt up and swung her legs wide to face Cindy. Amber saw Cindy fixate on her bare crotch for a moment before she put her legs back together and bent over and pretended to adjust a sandel.

Oh my god! Amber shrieked to herself, as she remembered her science teaching staring at her legs-spread-wide crotch just a short while ago. That was her first class after lunch. Had she already taken them off! Her science teacher would, of course, assume she had done it intentionally. That she was trying to be a little exhibitionist, cock-tease.

Amber was having a hard time getting her mind off the image of sitting in science class in the front row center with her legs spread wide wearing nada under her skirt. The bell rang interrupting her thoughts. Jumping up, she tried to corner Cindy before she could run out of the classroom.

Everybody from the class including the teacher had left except for Amber, Cindy, and James. Cindy was still arguing why she should give the panties back, and what would Amber do to get them.

"I'll tell you what." Cindy smiled mischievously. "Hold your skirt up as high as you can with both hands and count slowly to 20, one one thousand, two one thousand, and so on, I'll give them back."

Amber cringed. She was still having a hard time thinking, but the thought of showing her exposed pussy to James was embarrassing, although not entirely in a bad way. Showing her pussy to another girl wasn't a big deal, but she hated how dominant and bossy Cindy had become. But the thought of giving both James and Cindy a show at the same time was mortifying. It was the difference between your boyfriend seeing you naked in the bedroom, your gynecologist seeing you naked in the examining room, and being naked in a public park in front of both your boyfriend and gynecologist. And it would have been mortifying enough, if it had happened in one of their bedrooms - maybe a dare made and accepted after alcohol had lowered some inhibitions. But in the classroom with another class on their way...

Her legs felt weak and panic was taking over. She wondered if she was on the verge of passing out. How did I get into this? Amber wailed to herself. She wanted to sit down and be able to think things out. However, Amber really wanted them back before any students started arriving for the next class. Blushing deeply as she lifted up just the front of her skirt, she started counting.

"Not just the front - all of it!" Cindy interrupted.

Amber moved her hands from the front toward the sides, lifted it up again, and resumed counting. She could feel the air on her bare, exposed pussy. Although she was not aware of it, she was again grinning madly.

Her back was to the classroom door, but she tried to listen carefully for anyone coming in. She was still holding the front up more than the back, but Amber was afraid that still left her butt exposed. If someone walked in, it would be clear that she was holding the front up to expose herself to James and Cindy. What Amber didn't know was whether it would be apparent to someone walking in that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. They might be able to tell she wasn't wearing full coverage panties, but if the skirt in back hung down far enough, they might wonder if she was wearing a thong with a string in back. She couldn't shake the feeling of pure vulnerability. She had been in this particular classroom umpteen times. She had had no idea that it could go from something perfectly natural and calm, to one of the most terrifying moments of her life in just a matter of minutes.

This is worse than dreaming about being naked in class. At least in her dreams she had never intentionally stripped off her clothes, and she was afraid this wasn't a dream. She could remember being embarrassed and sexually aroused in her dreams, but not feeling like she currently did. Her heart was racing so badly, her head was starting to spin, and her legs felt so weak - she was afraid she might pass out. I don't ever remember passing out in a dream. If this was a dream, this is when I should wake up.

She could also smell her own sex. This didn't usually happen in her dreams either. Although she wasn't entirely sure about that one.

When she got to 20 and started lowering her skirt, Cindy told her to keep it up because she had counted too quickly.

"Alright, I'll let you off easy." Cindy conceded. "Close your eyes, open your mouth wide, and I'll give them back."

Even though Amber knew what was coming, it was still disturbing when she felt them being stuffed into her mouth. But dropping the skirt and biting down, at least she had them back and no one else had yet come into the classroom.

She rushed off to the bathroom to put them back on. Trying to catch her breath, she still couldn't process what had happened and how it had made her feel. It was all so sudden. The adrenaline high was overpowering and she was incredibly aroused. Her body was tingling like every nerve was on fire. When she started to think about Cindy, she started to get mad, so she forced herself to stop thinking about her.

She read a lot of exhibitionist stories. They frightened her but also really turned her on. Replaying the event was making her wet again. She wanted to masturbate to release the tension, but was afraid that Cindy might suddenly burst in and catch her.

Instead, she tried to dry herself, although that was a Sisyphean task. Rubbing herself with a tissue did nothing to stop the flow coming out of her. Finally, she gave up. She stuffed some tissues into her panties to help soak things up and headed to her next class hoping she wouldn't make a wet spot on her skirt.

The rest of the school day passed in a daze. She couldn't believe the chance she had taken lifting her skirt in class. Even more so, she couldn't believe that she had so wantonly presented her pussy to her science teacher. How long did I have my legs wide apart? Amber kept asking herself over and over. When it felt like her thoughts were going to overwhelm her, she tried to distract herself.

Walking home from school Amber's thoughts raced between the days events and her wild fantasies. Coming to the clearing (yes that clearing), she turned and stared at the front of the barn. Feeling in a trance, she walked slowly over, got the key, and let herself in. The lower, main entrance also had large barn doors that slid to open. But there was a smaller, normal sized door built into the sliding door everybody usually used instead. Whenever someone was in the barn, this door was usually left open to let light and air in.

Amber just couldn't shake the image of lying naked on the table with the attic barn doors open. She was so aroused. She desperately wanted to masturbate for relief. She had wanted to masturbate at school, but something had stopped her. Not just anything, two things had stopped her. First, it was the fear that Cindy might be keeping tabs on her and could somehow catch her. But second, she also wanted to relish the moment. She wasn't in just her usual state of high sexual arousal - instead she felt like she was walking on clouds ready to explode. A voice in the back of her mind had told her not to waste it.

Without really knowing what she was doing, she decided to strip off her clothes before going up the steps. Looking around for a clean place to put her clothes - amid all the dust, junk, and dirt - she spied an old chest. It once had old vinyl records in it. It used to be up in the attic where the old record player had also been, but she had helped her granddad move both down after he became more reluctant to go up and down the stairs. The chest was heavy, and they had used the hoist to lower it down. The inside was now empty, the records were long gone, but it wasn't too dusty inside after wiping things down with an old cloth.

Standing nude in the attic with both hands on the handle of one of the hay bale doors, Amber wondered.

Am I just having another daydream in class?

But this one didn't feel like a daydream either. Sliding one then the other door open, she blinked in the strong daylight. Looking out at the clearing, somebody stepping out of the trees would have a great view of all her glory. Of course, as she kept telling herself, they wouldn't automatically look over, and she could jump back into the shadows. But she was so wet and turned on, she couldn't help rubbing herself.

She turned around so her back was to the clearing and stared into the attic at the couch and table. They held a lot of memories for her. There were the naughty games, of course, she had played with James - letting him explore her body. But she also had memories of time she had spent alone in the attic. It had been her secret hiding spot. A place where she didn't have to worry about being the good little girl that everyone always seemed to expect. Where she could slouch on the couch and read a novel and pretend to be something she wasn't.

Letting James into her secret world had felt like a bigger deal than having a boy hang out in her bedroom. Everyone knew where her bedroom was. There was no mystery with that. But her secret place... Once she had told James, he would know forever. Even if he wasn't in town, it was no longer just her place. And even if she had thought he was out of town, it was always possible he might have visited her grandmother without her knowing. He would know to look for her there.

Amber started to shiver as she realized she was still standing in the attic opening with her back to the path. Someone could be staring right now at her naked butt. They might even be coming down the driveway to the barn. If they were being reasonably quiet, she wouldn't even know it. If she did hear them, she could jump out of view. But she was naked up in the attic and her clothes were downstairs. The downstairs door was open. So what could I do if I heard someone? She asked herself. My clothes are all downstairs. They would get to the door before I could get down and grab my clothes. If someone comes in and then they came up the stairs, I suppose I could crouch behind the couch. But if they walk into the room I will surely be discovered.

There was a sheet and a blanket on the couch. The couch itself was on the ratty side, so Amber kept a supply of fresh linen to cover it. She could wrap herself up in a blanket. I suppose that would be better than being discovered stark, raving naked. But it would still be clear that she was up to something naughty.

Stepping back into the room with trembling legs, Amber shook her head at her ability to get lost in daydreams. On the one hand, she had a breath-choking fear of someone seeing her naked in public. But on the other, she could totally forget that she was standing naked in the attic opening.

She lay down on the table with her feet pointed toward the open doors. She couldn't see the clearing, and she didn't think someone in the clearing would be able to see much more than her feet, if even that. But it was very unusual for the attic doors to be open. So even if she was out of sight, someone might investigate why the attic was open. And if they came down the driveway, they would see the barn door downstairs was open. And if they came into the barn and started up the stairs... Amber shivered again.