Amber Turns Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course, she could also say she stripped off all her clothes, on school property just after classes got out, purely on her own volition, because it made her super excited and horny and led to a great masturbatory session afterwards. It had the advantage of being true, but the downsides of that approach were too scary and comical to even think about.

Amber felt disappointed for being a chicken. Nevertheless, looking down at her pussy, she appeared to have accomplished her goal. Dropping the front of her skirt and buttoning up her top, but leaving her panties and bra off, she turned and headed for the barn.

Going to bed at her usual time, she didn't feel sleepy. Maybe I do need a dare to make this work. She got back up and sat down at her computer. Trying various combinations, she finally succeeded with an email address on a variation of AmbersSecretAdmirer@ - it appeared there must be many Ambers that had lots of secret admirers. Afterwards, she typed up an email and sent it to her phone.

By Wednesday morning, her trepidation was even greater than it had been at the start of the week. She had created a dare based on the persona of her secret admirer. The rules of the game, that she had just invented, said the dare only needed to be performed if nothing happened by Wednesday at the end of school. Even just a daydream, without any mysterious movement of panties, would be enough, if it was intense like the James-in-the-clearing or the hanging-from-the-hoist had been.

She stared at the message she had sent herself:

'I dare you to take off all of your clothes, within 1,500 feet of the school property, within 30 minutes of school letting out. And then walk completely naked at least 100 feet away from them'.

She hadn't actually thought she would make it through Tuesday and Wednesday without something happening. But here she was. And a dare's a dare. She commanded herself to obey as she tried to build up courage.

In the forest surrounding the school, there were various dense clumps of trees and bushes. So a protected spot shouldn't be too hard to find. But she had purposefully not searched any out and 30 minutes didn't leave a lot of time.

Choosing a direction away from the main road and away from the direction most students would walk or bike, she set off. Using the GPS on her phone, it didn't take long to reach her 1,500 foot limit. 1,500 feet isn't as far as I thought. Amber moaned. On the other hand, 100 feet suddenly felt like an eternity.

Looking around, she could see places that looked protected enough to scrunch down and take her clothes off. Someone could be nearby, and she would still be out of sight. But then there was the part about going a hundred feet away. She realized, now that it was too late, that walking 100 feet through the densest thickets completely naked, would be painful. Without any clothes, she would get really scratched up. If the dare had only been to 'take off all of your clothes', leaving shoes on would still be within the spirit of the rules. However, the second part said 'completely naked'. Feeling like she was both judge and jury, she ruled that leaving the ring in her belly button was fine, but wearing shoes was not. The sharp twigs and debris, even in the open parts of the forest, would be problematic on her tender, bare feet.

She scouted around until her time was almost up and then came back to the best spot she had found. Dropping her bookbag, she again used her phone to mark 100 feet away. Coming back, she looked at her phone and saw she had less than two minutes to meet the 30 minute deadline.

Scouting around had been a distraction from the task at hand. Letting things go to the wire also helped her silence any internal debate. And anyway, I'm just following orders. Amber told herself. I would be breaking a promise to renege now.

With a last look around, she let her autopilot take over. Sitting on her bookbag, she took her shoes off. Quickly unbuttoning her blouse, she slid it off and the bra soon followed. Her skirt and panties she pushed down at the same time and pulled them off her leg just making it in time.

Sitting completely naked with her arms around her knees, she tried to take a deep breath. Her arousal was going back through the roof. And even though there was no one else to enjoy it, she was again grinning madly.

In the unlikely event she got caught - that is really unlikely, isn't it?, she tried to convince herself - she could truthfully say it was a dare. When they, of course, asked who dared her, she could honestly say her secret admirer. When they asked who that was, she could answer, 'if I said, it wouldn't be a secret anymore now, would it'. If they asked if she knew, she could admit she did. If they threw out names as guesses, she could just stand there grinning without giving anything away. Hopefully.

At the time, she had thought it clever. Now she wasn't so sure. The 30 minute deadline had been a good idea. But she hadn't given herself a deadline for the 100 feet away. She could wait until dark, if she wanted, but that would mean hours of sitting in one spot naked. When she had created the dare, she had imagined it would only take seconds to dash 100 feet and back. But now she was afraid her feet would be shredded if she tried running barefoot.

She wished she could vape some cannabis or chug down a well drink. Either, or both, would do wonders for reducing her fear.

She finally forced herself to get up off her bookbag. And then she stood, hunched over with her arms in front of her. Being inside the dense thicket, was great as far as hiding from anybody that happened to be wandering by. But as she tried to look out, it also meant she couldn't see very far. Nevertheless, as far as she could see, and hear, she was alone.

Even with no one else around, she was amazed by how much a person's perspective could change with the removal of a few items of clothing. She could spend hours walking alone in a forest, dressed normally, and not thinking anything about it. Bumping into a friend, or encountering a stranger, would be nothing to think twice about. But being naked changed everything. She could hear every sound, her senses felt supercharged. Her pussy was also supercharged and letting her know about it.

Amber cautiously took a few steps and wished she could wear her shoes. Being barefoot was a mixed blessing. Looking down, closely at the ground, made it harder to keep a lookout as she walked, but it was a perfect distraction.

Before she knew it, she had made it to the marked spot. Turning around, she hurried back to her clothes as fast as her tender bare feet would let her.

***

Wednesday evening, Amber created two more dares. The more serious was if nothing happened on either Thursday or Friday. The easier was if something happened on one but not both days. And, of course, she wouldn't have to do anything if something happened both days.

She just didn't think she could get through a whole week of school without an incident, and she was right. Going to the restroom after her literature class, she discovered her panties were now in her book bag. She hadn't even made it to lunch. Stranger still, something had happened in a class that did not include Cindy or James. The literature classes were kept really small. This gave students a lot of choices on what to take, and the small class size allowed every student to have plenty of opportunities for discussion. Neither Cindy or James had been all that keen on a class devoted entirely to ancient literature.

However, nothing happened on Friday. Amber was too busy over the weekend to do anything, but that didn't keep her from thinking about it.

Sunday evening she took a couple of hits from her vape pen, and then she biked over to the school at sundown. As she expected, she didn't see any activity. Standing at the edge of the woods, next to the back parking lot, she took a final look around before pulling her sundress up and off over her head. Underneath, she was wearing a fine mesh, nude black crop top. From far enough away, it might look like an ordinary piece of clothing. But from up close, it was completely see through. The only other thing she was wearing was shoes and socks - she was completely bottomless.

A surge of adrenaline rushed through her body as she imagined school had just let out, with all the people and activity in the parking lot. Amber felt the familiar mixture of vulnerability, naughtiness, and dread - vulnerability, naughtiness and dread but also arousal. The arousal that made her nipples stand up straight. The arousal that would make her panties wet, if she had been wearing any. The arousal that made her dizzy and lightheaded.

Taking her sundress, she wadded it up and looped her bike cable through it several times and locked it. She then put that into her bike bag and locked her bike bag. If she completely chickened out, she would be able to get to her dress. The catch was, it would take a couple of minutes to open the combination lock on her bike bag and then open the combination lock on the bike cable and then unwrap the sundress and put it on. Certainly not something she could accomplish if she was within seconds of being discovered.

The first part of her dare was to bike across the back parking lot within 30 minutes of sunset. She had thought the darkness would give her more cover, and she might even be able to see any approaching cars from further away because of their headlights. However, she hadn't realized how bright the parking lot lights were going to be.

Glancing at her watch, she could wait another five minutes, but she decided to get it over with. After looking around as best she could, she hopped up on her bike and pedaled as furiously as she could across the parking lot. Once she got safely into the woods on the other side, she got back off.

Holding her bike upright, she tried to catch her breath. Her heavy breathing wasn't just from her sprint across the parking lot. She could feel that her bike seat was already slippery from her pussy grooling on it.

Taking a deep breath, Amber again considered her options. The second part of the dare was to bike over to the old barn. On the paved bike path, it wouldn't take very long. But it was still early enough in the evening, and the bike path got a lot of activity. Plus, the paved bike paths were also lit with lampposts. Leaning forward on her bike and cycling briskly, she had imagined she could whiz by an oncoming bike without them being any the wiser. It would look like she was wearing a normal top and they wouldn't notice she was bottomless.

But that idea had seemed better while it was still abstract. She wouldn't be able to pass a cyclist going the same direction - a cyclist overtaking her from behind would also be a disaster. She could be pinched between a slow cyclist in front of her and a fast one behind her.

Passing a pedestrian walking the same way she was biking was also going to be a no-go.

The other option was to stay on the various dirt paths that snaked through the woods. It would take longer, especially since you couldn't bike very fast at night. Or at least, you couldn't bike both fast and safely at night. Her chances of encountering someone would be reduced. If she saw a bike light in the distance, she might be able to take an alternate path. In the worst case, she could just pull off the path and turn off her own light.

Nobody walking on the paved path would use a light. But the forest canopy was dense enough, even a pedestrian would want a light while cutting through the woods. A light she would, hopefully, be able to see in the distance.

Amber clicked on her bike light and the headlamp on her forehead. When biking in the woods, it was good to have a bike light that always pointed in the direction the bike was going. But it was also useful to have a light shining in whatever direction you were actually looking. She also had a second reason. If she pulled off the dirt path, she could lay her bike down and rush deeper into the woods. When the coast was clear, she would still have a light to make it back to her bike.

Getting back on her bike, she felt really squishy. She took a moment to savor the feeling before slowly cycling off.

The less traveled trails were rougher. Even with a mountain bike hybrid, she had to watch closely what she was doing.

Before she got over to the highway, she would have to cross two major roads and, depending on her path, a couple of minor roads. However, by circling far enough around, she could avoid the dense neighborhood blocks and stick to where the upscale houses were really spread out on the huge wooded lots.

Crossing the first minor road made her heart race, just like biking across the parking lot. But she didn't see anyone, and it was over in a moment. Still she had to get off her bike to catch her breath and regain her balance. She would have liked to wait longer, but the fear of someone coming along was too intense.

Biking up to the first major street, she flinched to see two bike lights in the woods. But they were on the far side of the street and not headed toward her.

The road had more traffic than she expected. Nonetheless, she had intentionally chosen a spot where she could see a long section of the road in both directions. It didn't look like she was going to be able to wait until there were no headlights at all in either direction.

The road was wide enough that the trees didn't shade it. Amber was surprised how brightly lit it looked in the moonlight.

From a long distance, they won't be able to see anything but the reflectors on my bike. Amber argued with herself. Even from a short distance, would they really be able to tell she was bottomless? Probably not. She was trying to think it through rationally.

And what if she did cross in front of someone who suspected she was bottomless? They wouldn't know who she was. She had tied her hair up to make herself less recognizable. What are they going to do? Stop the car and chase after me? They couldn't catch me on foot.

She thought about intentionally standing in the open on the side of the road as a car went by and shivered. A sudden image lept into her mind. She was hanging nude from a tree branch with her knees pulled up to her shoulders. The tree branch location had been strategically chosen. A passenger train was slowly rumbling toward hers. It was right before an unusually sharp bend and the train had to slow down to only 10mph. Her exposed pussy and tits were up at window height and only ten feet from the tracks. The train conductor gave her a friendly double hoot on the train horn as he slowly rumbled by. She could see the shocked expressions on those passengers that happened to be looking out the window. And she...

Get a grip. She couldn't believe she was spacing out on a fantasy while standing bottomless next to her bike. She was far enough in the woods where car passengers would not be able to see her. But her biggest fear was somebody on a bike surprising her from behind. Looking behind her, she couldn't see any lights. But the woods were pretty thick. Somebody could be pretty close and still out of sight.

With a car approaching from either direction, but comfortably in the distance, she jumped on her bike and sped across.

Phew. As she already knew, she successfully got across without incidence in a matter of seconds. Nothing to worry about.

No, that isn't true. Her mind started to race. She was standing next to her bike wearing shoes and socks and a see through crop top. She was completely naked from her belly button to her socks. It might be inconceivable that she would get caught. But she couldn't help but think of Inigo Montoya. "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shining her headlamp on her bike seat, she could see how wet she had made it. Just standing next to her bike for a few minutes was enough for her lubrication to start trickling down her legs. She shivered and squeezed her legs together thinking about being discovered in her present state. It was one thing to streak through the woods naked on a dare. Yeah, getting caught was a risk but a dare's a dare. But it was another to get caught with sharply erect nipples and a wet, swollen pussy that could be smelled from 20 feet away.

Crossing the next minor and major streets was worrisome, but not as intense as the first time. This brought her up to the four lane highway.

This is trouble. She sighed to herself. The four lane highway plus the adjacent railroad tracks were a lot wider than she had remembered from being in a car. And the thick traffic and high speeds looked more dangerous than she had imagined. But the bigger problem was the chain link fence.

She knew that a chain link fence had been added to make pedestrians and cyclists use the tunnel, but she didn't realize it extended this far out of town.

She could bike away from town until the fence stopped, but she didn't know how far that would be. Or she could leave her bike and climb over the fence and continue to the barn on foot. But her dare hadn't been to make it to the barn, it had been to bike to the barn. And she didn't have much time left. The rougher bike paths at night had been slower than she had expected. Dawdling around before crossing the first major street hadn't helped.

Her normal bike route between school and getting to either the barn or home, was to take the bike tunnel that crossed beneath the highway and the railroad. But that would still have a lot of bike traffic. The tunnel was very brightly lit. Once she was in it, she would have no option to veer off into the woods. Another option would be to go past the tunnel and closer to town until the first street intersection. It had a traffic light and a railroad crossing at ground level. Not only would that be a long way, crossing closer to town at an intersection sounded scary. Who knows how long she would have to wait for an opportunity to cross without being seen.

I still have a little bit of time, might as well check out the tunnel. She was wondering if she could get a good enough view of traffic on either side to risk making a crossing. Although, some cyclists, and most pedestrians, would not be using a light.

After she had biked about halfway to the tunnel, she discovered she was being pinched between the highway on one side and houses on the other. Zooming down the highway in a car, it appeared there were thick woods on either side. In reality, there was only a thin strip of trees hiding the houses. If she encountered someone, she might not be able to get far enough off the trail to avoid discovery.

Coming to a stop as far off the trail as she could, she got off her bike and unlocked her bike bag and got the sundress out. Muttering the whole time, she felt like a failure but didn't know what to do about it. She hadn't ever chickened out of a dare before. The peer pressure and shame of failure had always been enough.

Approaching the tunnel, with her dress on, she contemplated what her punishment should be. There was still the more 'serious' dare she had created. Although in retrospect, maybe it wasn't. As she was just about to leave the tunnel, she encountered a middle aged couple walking toward her. Oh what might have been. She grinned to herself. Even if a voice in the back of her head continued to argue that if she had just ridden by at full speed, they would have never known.

As soon as she could get back off the paved path, she stopped and quickly took off the offending dress. She was still cross with herself as she started to run the bike cable through the dress. After thinking about it for a moment, she took off her top and ran the cable through both the dress and the top and locked it. And then locked both into her bike bag.