Amber Turns Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her irritation at failing her dare was immediately replaced with that tingling sexual fear of being even more exposed and vulnerable. Not counting the headlamp, she was only wearing shoes and socks and nada else. Even if she was biking quickly, it would be way more apparent that she was naked. Her head started to spin in a moment of dizziness and she realized she was still pretty stoned. As if I could ever have gotten myself to take my dress and top off and stand here naked if I was sober.

Looking around, she could still see bike lights flickering in the distance from the cyclists on the paved trail. If they only knew how close they were to an exposed, young naked female. She giggled to herself.

Getting back on her bike, she rather recklessly biked over to the barn. It felt so free with the cool night air on her skin. She stood up on the pedals to allow a breeze to pass between her legs.

As she expected, she did not encounter any bike or pedestrian traffic between the tunnel and the barn. She rarely did. She saw one car while crossing a road, but decided it was far enough away to just plunge across without waiting for it to go by first.

As soon as Amber got to the barn, she ran inside and up to the attic. However, with the safety of being inside, her irritation at failing her dare came back. Quickly making up her mind, she grabbed the blanket off the couch and went back downstairs.

Even after biking over from the tunnel naked, stepping back outside triggered the familiar butterflies in her stomach. Of course, that could also be explained by what she was planning next. She slowly walked up the clearing and spread her blanket out where the cyclists crossed. Facing toward the barn, with the bike path on either side of her, she laid down on her back and looked up at the sky.

It was almost a full moon. Without the headlamp and bike light, her eyes adjusted until she could see clearly.

Pulling her feet up almost to her butt, she spread her legs wide and looked down on herself. Her pussy and upper thighs glistened in the moonlight. God I'm so wet. Amber thought to herself as she inhaled her musky scent. And crazy. A cyclist could pop into the clearing at any moment.

It took less than a minute of rubbing herself before she was lost in orgasm.

***

"Really?" She sounded incredulous. "I actually have to prick my finger and sign in blood." She thought about it for a moment and then added. "Does this mean I'm supposed to be selling my soul?"

"No." He slowly answered. "You actually don't have to do anything. This is really your choice. As shocking as it may be" - and he didn't sound like he expected her to be shocked - "you wouldn't be the first to cast aside my offer. There's no thrill to the chase, when the outcome's known. So if you demur, I'll ride away. Leaving only a tease of eros forsaken, as you watch me turn and wave goodbye. A final, Parthian shot from Cupid's bow." He let that hang while she felt a chill pondering the meaning of the double allusion.

"But as far as selling your soul if you accept..." He chuckled quietly. "I don't believe people have a soul. At least not one that can be sold, I certainly don't know what I'd do with it if somebody sold me one." He held his hands in front of him and rhythmically tapped his fingers together. "The blood part is theatrics. But it serves the point."

"And I get everything I desire?" She quizzed him.

"Of course not." He boomed as he belly laughed loudly and leaned back. "Nobody gets everything they want. You can have some of what you want." He chuckled again. "Maybe even more than what you want." Leaning forward, he grew more serious. "Of course, it will be tinged with what I want."

"Oh." She exclaimed. "And just what do you want?"

"Being free of remorse, would be nice." He looked away as he spoke and then looked back at her. "But I don't get everything either. Let's leave it at a chance to work my craft with an illusion of honor, some companionship for a time, maybe with luck, even a friend at the end of the day..."

She lightly rubbed the tip of her finger against the sharp metal point as they both grew silent. Her thoughts swirling furiously back and forth - something about 'be careful what you wish for' mixed with fear of one day, once again, regretting the safe but boring choice.