Amber Turns Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had masturbated while naked up on the table before. And she had let James tie her up and explore her body. But she had never been naked up in the attic with the attic doors open. Naked up in the attic with the doors open and her clothes downstairs. Not having her clothes next to her where she could grab them made all the difference. She wasn't just naked where someone might have a quick peek, she was vulnerable.

After she had teased and rubbed her clit to a climax, Amber wandered back downstairs.

Pulling her clothes out, a button caught on the bottom of the chest that had rotted out. It took her a moment to realize, but there was a hidden compartment at the bottom. Lifting that out revealed two wooden boxes she recognized as the type her granddad used to store negatives in, both 35mm and large format, from his black and white photography. Not thinking too much of it, except perhaps it was a bit of a weird location, she tossed them into her bookbag and slowly walked the rest of the way home.

She couldn't stop thinking about the events of the day. Amber masturbated to sleep thinking about her science teacher staring at her spread, naked crotch in the center of the front row. She twitched awake to dreams of suddenly finding herself masturbating naked with her science teacher and the whole rest of the class gawking in stunned silence. Waking up for good in the morning, with a dream about someone walking in on her while she held her skirt up for Cindy and James to look at her pussy, seemed almost mild in comparison.

***

In the morning, Amber was still thinking about her science and history classes and the previous day's events. She couldn't believe the feeling she had gotten. The fear had been intense. How could something that frightening have made me so aroused?

She got so embarrassed and horny, she masturbated again before getting out of bed. While taking a shower, she fantasized that James hypnotized her during science class and made her strip and masturbate in front of the class. She didn't know how she was going to be able to look at her teacher. Cindy and James, after having to hold up her skirt for them, were also going to be hard. She thought about staying home sick, but that would only delay the inevitable and let them know how mortified she was. In fact, she was mortified, but no reason to advertise it. 'Hold your head up, let it bounce off you', her dad had always told her. She had not inherited his easy-going confidence to give big sale presentations to a high-powered, dubious audience, or high-pressure negotiations over large amounts of money and investments.

Just thinking about seeing Cindy, James, or her science teaching, was still keeping her embarrassed and slightly aroused. This could be a long day. Amber groaned to herself as she tried to think of something to be distracted by. Grabbing her bookbag, she remembered the boxes she had taken from the chest. Taking one out and opening it, it had negatives like she thought. But when she started holding them up to the light from the window, Amber was dumbstruck. Although looking at the small negatives still felt pretty weird, what with the white colors showing up black and the black parts showing up white, what was clear was that it was a lot of naked, lewd, and tied up women and women being fucked while tied up. She wasn't sure, but one of the guys looked like it could be her granddad when he was younger. After regaining her senses, she put it back in her bookbag. Well that's one way to forget about being naked, exposed, and vulnerable. And it definitely got my mind off being horny. Amber sarcastically told herself as she headed to school. When she got to the clearing, Amber wanted to head straight to the barn, but that would have made her late.

Sitting in her morning classes, all she could think about were the negatives. That and having to face her science teacher and at some point of having to talk to Cindy and James. But the negatives actually were a pretty good distraction - although, whether she was thinking about the negatives or thinking about science class, she was thinking about sex and squirming with arousal.

Her granddad had done black and white photography, including developing his own prints, all his life. He had even showed her how everything was done, and she had developed her own prints as part of a science project the previous semester. There was a walk-in supply closet in the back of the science lab her science teacher (yes that teacher), had let her set up as a small darkroom for making prints. Assuming nobody had thrown anything out, it would be a simple matter to make high quality prints from the negatives. She had watched her granddad make new prints from very old negatives. Unlike color, the black and white negatives lasted almost forever.

Amber felt like a burglar as she unlocked the door to the science lab, during her lunch break, with her student ID. She frequently used the science lab, so nobody else should think it strange. That notwithstanding, Amber felt strange and knew she was skipping out on lunch. She didn't always eat with Cindy - or Cindy and James as the case may be - but she expected her absence would be noted, nevertheless.

She glanced furtively around and worried. Am I about to be busted?

Opening the closet, the darkroom supplies were still up on the shelf just where she had left them. She developed four prints to look at. Two were of her granddad, one was not, and one she wasn't sure.

Amber waited until the last moment, to walk into her science class. Cindy and James greeted her normally as she sat down. She knew she was blushing as she hid her face in her phone until the teacher started lecturing. Amber felt flushed all through class. But her mind didn't wander off on any crazy adventures, she didn't get called on, and her panties were still in their correct place when the bell sounded. She rushed off to the bathroom - to avoid talking to anyone but also to dry herself between her legs.

Amber had, somewhat, calmed down by the time she went to history, and even talked to James and Cindy before and after class. Nobody made any mention of panties or holding up skirts. Amber didn't know what to make of it. Was yesterday a dream?

Leaving school, her nerves were on edge. If someone had said something, anything, or even dropped some hints about her prior activity, she would have been embarrassed. But the mysterious silence felt even worse. Are they just giving me some space so as not to rub it in? She really wanted to know.

After taking off her clothes in the barn, Amber started to head upstairs, but then stopped. She put just her skirt and blouse on, leaving her panties, bra, and shoes in the chest. Leaving the barn, she walked up to the clearing where the path was. As close as she could, she found the spot where she imagined she had been standing when she was fantasising about James making her strip in the clearing. Just like in her dream, she stood facing the large, broken off dead tree.

She imagined James was standing behind her and talking. She couldn't quite make out the words, but the tone was soothing. She absentmindedly unbuttoned all the buttons on her blouse. She opened it up and pushed it part way off her shoulders and down her arms. Pretending she had taken it off, she tucked the bottom into the back of her waistband so it would stay wide open in the front. Not knowing what was going on or why, she pretended she was pushing her skirt off over her hips and down her legs. Lifting one leg and then the other, she imagined she was stepping out of it as she lifted the front of her skirt up and tucked it into the waistband to keep it up.

She spread her legs apart and arched her stomach, as she remembered he had commanded.

She had been in a low state of arousal all day. What with the embarrassment of seeing Cindy, James, and her teacher, and also waiting for another shoe to drop. It had increased as she walked to the barn. By the time she had undressed, partly redressed, and gotten back to the clearing - she was wet enough to feel the ooze coming out of her pussy. The light breeze - as was typical in the afternoon - felt naughty on her exposed pussy. She could already smell the familiar aroma coming up from between her legs.

Using the tip of one finger, she started at her mid-section and then lightly ran it up her the side of her breast before she made teasing circles around her boobs.

She had a strong urge to be completely naked, but fear held her back. She had an okay view of where the path left on one side of the clearing. However, the other side she could not see at all. She wouldn't know anyone was there until, or unless, she heard them. It was also the side any students leaving the school would appear from.

Amber thought about how strong her fantasy of being teased by James in this clearing had been, while she had actually been sitting in her science class. She had been lost in daydreams before, but that really seemed to be on a different level. And, well, something seemed to have changed. Somehow her panties had gone from being where they should be worn, to being in her book bag. And then grabbed by Cindy. She grimaced.

And that had led to her holding her skirt up, in between classes, in front of Cindy and James. Her chest was pounding and adrenaline was shooting through her again. She started pinching and pulling her nipples.

Amber wondered if her sex life was changing - like having her first orgasm, or the first time she was fingered by a guy, or the first time she gave a guy a blowjob. Or the first time she obliviously went commando under her skirt, gave her science teacher a front row seat of her wet, bare, exposed pussy, lost her panties to Cindy, and held her skirt up for 20 long seconds with her back to the door while Cindy and James watched.

Or maybe it was the first time she stood in the clearing by the barn - with her blouse halfway down her back and tucked wide open, stomach arched out, and boobs and nipples on display - the front of her skirt lifted up and tucked into her waist band, legs held wide apart, and bare, wet pussy spread and dripping down her leg - orgasming so hard and long from frigging her clit that someone could have walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder before she would have had the slightest inkling they were there.

Yes, that may be it. She decided as she tossed and turned in bed - all the time wondering what was happening.

***

The next day at lunch found Amber, again, in the darkroom. After developing the third print, she gasped. Putting away the print film, Amber turned a real light on and stared in shock. There was her granddad anal fucking a young tied up woman that looked like it could be Amber herself. The woman was lying on her back on a table with her butt at the edge and her knees and wrists tied up above her shoulders. He was standing up and buried deep inside her. Her pussy was neatly trimmed short and fully on display. She was holding a riding crop in her mouth, and the marks showed it had recently been used on her. Her long hair was pulled back into a tight, braided, pony tail. Even with the braids, it went up over her shoulder, across her armpit, and down her side past her breast, almost as far as her belly button.

Amber knew it was actually her mom. She never thought the resemblance was as strong as her relatives always said, but she couldn't deny the fact she did take after her. The black and white print hid some of the superficial differences in skin and hair color and emphasized how much their faces, bodies, and hair type looked the same. Amber had paler skin, and her natural hair was a lighter, more strawberry blond color than her mom had, but you couldn't tell that from the black and white photograph. Since her last haircut, Amber's hair wasn't as long as the hair in the photo, but only a couple of months ago it would have been similar.

Based on the length of the hair and the age her mom looked, Amber figured it had to be fairly soon after she had gotten married. She was letting her father-in-law tie her up and fuck her while Amber's dad was no doubt out of town working on some big contract. Not that Amber felt too bad for her dad, his multiple out of town affairs had finally become public knowledge. But it had never crossed her mind her mom had cheated, let alone cheated first (?), let alone cheated with her granddad, let alone cheated with a man who tied her up, whipped her with a riding crop, and sodomized her butthole.

She would have slumped into a chair, or even against the wall, if there had been someplace to slump that wasn't a shelf full of supplies. Amber started to build another fantasy.

She was spread out, blindfolded, and tied up on the table up in the attic in the barn. But it wasn't her cousin James that was playing with her body. It was her granddad. Only he appeared more spritely and was still able to climb the stairs. He was lightly running his hands and fingers around. Sometimes he was making her squirm by tickling under her rib cage.

Like most granddads, he had enjoyed tickling her, Amber recollected.

Not content with her ribs, he made her really squirm by tickling the sides of her pussy. Through it all Amber heard the tell-tale click of his camera. At first she thought he had it on a tripod with a timer. However, it was from all different angles and even when he was rubbing her body with both hands. So then she had begun to wonder if there wasn't a second person who was holding the camera.

Amber was still wondering who was holding the camera, and how long she was going to be tied up when the bell once again brought her out of her fantasy. She wasn't in the science lab closet over lunch.

She was sitting in the front row of her science class.

Closing her legs with a bit of a sigh, she looked toward her teacher who caught her glance. He had clearly been looking between her legs before they made eye contact. Both looked away in embarrassment.

Amber knew he was going to, once again, think she was intentionally giving him a show. That's as bad as the show itself, she thought.

At least she had carefully checked before class she was wearing panties and, fortunately, could actually still feel them.

She must have been in another daze when she had walked out of the science lab and into the science classroom. She couldn't remember talking to anyone or saying a word in class. Thankfully, her science teacher hadn't called on her. Did I do anything weird? Or did everybody think I was normal? Amber had no idea.

After class, lifting her skirt up in the bathroom stall, she found her panties were pulled up as tight as they could be and were plastered on with a very wet camel toe. Amber rolled her eyes again thinking about her teacher watching her. While staring at the picture of her mom and granddad, she had masturbated in the photo closet to orgasm right before class. She had hoped it would reduce her sexual fantasies at least for an hour, but it didn't seem to have worked. Her panties hadn't been pulled up like that at the start of class.

That meant sometime during class I must have reached inside of my skirt and pulled them up tightly, camel toeing myself in the process. Amber reflected. Why can't I remember any of that?

Amber couldn't stop thinking about her mom and granddad. In addition to her horrified fascination regarding anal sex, seeing pictures of either one of them having sex felt really icky, but she had spent most of her lunch hour staring, and then masturbating, to just that one pic. She knew her granddad had had a reputation for being a womanizer. Or at least he hadn't been shy about boasting he had been. But she was still having a hard time with it. It certainly made his obvious adoration for her a little creepy.

And how could my mom have left me alone with him? Amber asked herself. Outside of rather general parental warnings to be careful about 'aggressive males', her mom hadn't ever said anything about anyone in particular.

Outside of the camel toe, she made it home without any other incidents. She didn't even stop at the barn on the way home - just no time.

***

It was a busy evening, and she also had to catch up on the previous day's work. Her prior evening she hadn't been able to accomplish anything. It had all been spent thinking about lifting her skirt for Cindy and James, exposing herself to her science teacher, and masturbating outdoors in the clearing. Being busy was a welcome distraction. Nevertheless, that didn't keep her from sitting up, suddenly wide awake in the middle of the night, with a vivid image of masturbating, to the picture of her granddad having anal sex with her mom, and suddenly realizing she wasn't in the dark room closet but was standing in the lunch room with everyone cheering her on.

It also wasn't long before she was back tied up and blindfolded on the table being teased again. Amber couldn't tell how many there were as the voices were indistinct, but it must have been a half dozen or more. The clicking camera was still moving all around. The riding crop was being rubbed around and then lightly flicking against her exposed and vulnerable body - the sides of her breasts, her stomach, and inner thighs. Occasionally even rubbing and then landing directly on her pussy. The riding crop was spun around and the leather handle was used to roughly fuck her pussy to orgasm. In the aftermath, Amber drifted off to sleep.

Coming back to history class again, she realized Cindy must have kicked her desk to wake her up. Amber felt the corner of her mouth and wiped off a little bit of drool. She felt really sexually aroused and suspected her face was red. She was usually aroused when she came back out of a fantasy, but this time it was more than normal. She felt wet between her legs and she could even smell her arousal.

She looked over when Cindy kicked her desk again, Cindy pointed to her phone. Amber glanced down at her own phone.

Smell your brush handle. The message had also been sent to James.

She was surprised to see that her right hand was gripping the bristle part of her hairbrush, and she was stunned to see the rubber handle was glistening. Amber didn't think she needed to hold it up to her face to know where it had been. In fact, she had already smelled her own excitement. But looking over, Cindy mouthed 'do it'. Amber quickly held it up and gave a quick sniff before putting it in the backpack, another chuckle coming from behind her. I hope nobody besides James or Cindy can smell that. Amber shuddered.

Cindy clicked her tongue to get Amber's attention again. In her left hand she was twirling a pair of panties while she thumbed out a message. Amber's blush deepened as she read the message that also included James. Want to watch hot video? Girl strips in class fucks hairbrush.

Amber gasped out loud. Had she actually recorded me doing that?

It certainly wasn't the first time Amber had been a little alarmed by her conduct in class. And once again, she also found it more than a little alarming she wasn't more alarmed. But her world hadn't come crumbling down, at least yet. The teacher was still droning on about this or that war battle.

Is this nothing more than teenage hormones everybody always seemed to be talking about? She asked herself. Just how weird can I have been acting. For history class, her desk was off to the side, so the teacher didn't have a good view of her. But could she really have frigged her hair brush without anyone else noticing? Amber flinched at the thought of someone watching her. But none of the other students, outside Cindy and James, seemed to be paying any special attention. Is this another dream I will wake up from? And if it isn't a dream, does nobody else have a sense of smell?