Amber Turns Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be that as it may, Amber couldn't ever remember dreams feeling so real or going on for so long. She had dreamed before about being naked at school, but never like this. If she couldn't control, or even remember, her actions in class, where was it all going to end up?

Amber was sure, she thought she was sure, she was wearing panties when history class started. She definitely wasn't now. Nothing unusual had happened during her science class - her panties had stayed where they should.

Cindy ran out of class as soon as the bell rang, and Amber couldn't stop her. She did manage to delay James and keep him in class until everybody else was gone.

She wanted to ask him to not let Cindy show anyone, if she had indeed recorded her. But she was so flustered all she could get out was, "Please help me with Cindy."

"What sort of help?" Was his wry answer. But perhaps seeing her panic, he added with a more understanding tone. "I'll talk to her if you play along."

Amber nodded yes, as she wondered just what he meant.

After James left the room, Amber took a deep breath. Get a grip on yourself? She advised herself.

She rotated the waistband of her skirt so that the back part of her skirt was on her side. Looking down in shock, her worst fears were confirmed. There was a giant wet spot. It looked like she was a little girl that had peed herself bad. But it wasn't urine. If someone in class had seen it and thought she had pissed herself, would that be better or worse than the actual truth? She didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream.

Had anyone seen that when I stood up after class? She was glad her desk was on the side of the class away from the door. James had been behind her when she had tried to stop Cindy. Everyone else, as they usually did, quickly left the classroom when the bell rang.

Even though she was now alone in the classroom, Amber knew she was grinning with embarrassment. Fortunately, the style of her skirt still looked okay with the back rotated to the side. Holding her book bag in her hand to hide the evidence, she rushed off to the bathroom and quickly dried herself as best she could.

Rushing to get to her last class, there were already two students there. One student sat in front of her. The other student was mostly behind her, but like most students who were sitting by themselves, she had her face buried in her phone. Amber rotated her skirt back to its original position - no reason to make a second wet spot - and sat down. She grabbed some tissues out of her bookbag. Nervously looking at the student in front of her and keeping an eye on the door, she put her hand inside of the skirt and stuffed the tissues under herself. She pulled her hand out just as two more students walked in, but they were talking to each other and hadn't looked at her.

Amber pulled her own phone out and held it up to her face. She pretended to be deeply engrossed in it - she really didn't want any of the other students talking to her. Slow, deep breaths - slow, deep breaths. She advised herself.

She jumped when the message popped up on her screen, 'meet after class back of school AC unit'. Cindy had again included James.

Amber was on edge as the classroom filled up. Any moment she thought someone was going to point a finger at her and announce - 'Amber's not wearing panties! Look at that wet spot!' As the teacher started her lecture, she imagined all the ways things could go wrong. What if she got called on her and she had to go write something on the white board! Some of the tissues would probably stay plastered to her pussy, but some of them would likely fall out of her skirt as she walked to the front. And the wet spot that was already there would be visible to everyone, anyway. She didn't remember anyone in this particular class having to write on the white board, but what if she was first!

What if she started masturbating again? She didn't even have James to shield her or Cindy to kick her desk. She was still really wound up. If she had been willing to use the full break between classes, she could have gotten some release by making herself come in the bathroom. But she didn't have time, she had wanted to get to class before everyone else.

And what was going to happen when she met Cindy after school?

The hour passed slowly, but fortunately, the bell rang without the teacher calling on her. Amber pulled her phone out and stayed seated as most of the students rushed out. She winced as she saw her best friend Sally approaching. Sally wanted to walk part way home with her - it appeared she had something on her mind. Amber said she had to meet someone after class. She wanted to say she had to meet a teacher, but she hadn't ever been able to tell a convincing lie. She wondered why she couldn't have just said she had to talk to Cindy. There wouldn't have been anything unusual about that. Instead, she had acted weird and evasive. Sally told her okay and to text when she got the chance.

Amber knew that Sally was good at reading her. No doubt, Sally would have seen her nervousness as she gave such an evasive answer. Maybe that's just as well. Hopefully Sally would just think it was one of her weird moods, and wouldn't think that her friend was trying to 'dis' her. Thinking it over, Amber sent Sally a text saying Cindy had texted her about meeting after school.

After school, Amber apprehensively headed to the back of the school. As soon as Amber got there and saw Cindy, Cindy darted out of sight into a walkway between the school and the huge air conditioning unit/utilities building.

The school had a swimming pool that had been added on, and it stuck out from the side of the building near the back where the AC unit was. The AC was actually a separate building that housed more than just the AC unit.

One side of the AC building was next to the wall of the original school and one side was next to the pool. The AC building was about eight feet away from the school and the pool. From the back of the school, you could enter the space between the original school and the AC building, walk forward, then turn left, then walk between the pool and AC building, and then exit out and end up out in the open on the side of the school. On the one hand, it was a sort of protected, semi-private spot. On the other, it was a spot that used to have a reputation, especially among the pot smokers and the school administrators looking for the pot smokers. Actually though, the prep school had a relaxed policy on smoking and vaping. If you were getting good grades and weren't causing a disturbance..., well the prep school wasn't looking to go out of its way to create additional conflicts and get rid of high tuition paying students. Vaping was so discreet any more, the students didn't have to try very hard to hide it. But the AC/pool location had a naughty reputation, and she didn't know if anyone went there anymore or not.

With a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach, Amber followed after Cindy to find James already there.

The deal was she could have her panties back. But first she had to strip off all her clothes, except her shoes and socks, and give them to Cindy. Cindy would then give everything back including the panties.

Amber was dumbstricken. Strip off all my clothes? Her brain was having a hard time making meaning of the words. She was standing outside the school building! She could hear the students streaming out, happy to be done for the day. Cars were honking and leaving the parking lot.

How can I strip off all my clothes, out here? She asked herself. In her dreams, she would suddenly realize she was naked in public. She hadn't ever dreamed about stripping in public.

"I dare you to do it or else!" Cindy demanded. Cindy pointed to where she wanted Amber to stand.

Thinking about it later, Amber couldn't figure out why she was so desperate to get her panties back. She could have just gone home. If Cindy had shown them to somebody, how would she prove whose they were? But then again, if she had been recorded during class. What exactly had I done? Amber stood there in shock. She honestly couldn't even remember making up her mind to strip. It was all such a blur.

With a deep breath, she started removing clothes while trying to keep an eye out for kids looking for a place to smoke, and teachers looking to bust kids looking to smoke. Her trembling hands took some fumbling before getting her blouse unbuttoned, but it didn't take long before both it and bra were on the ground. She tried to keep an arm in front to hide her erect nipples.

Amber was standing in front of Cindy and Cindy had her back to the parking lot. So Amber was also facing toward the back parking lot, but at least Cindy provided some shielding from any students that were out back.

With even more trembling and fumbling, she started to slowly push her skirt down, then quickly stepped out of it and held it in front of her for covering. Not surprisingly, Cindy wasn't having any of it. Amber dropped it on the ground where Cindy pointed. Perhaps surprisingly, Cindy didn't complain about Amber holding her left arm across her breasts and her right hand in front of her crotch.

Instead she commanded. "Turn around and face away from me. Spread your legs - count one, one thousand up to twenty - your panties will be here when you turn back."

Why did I agree to strip my clothes off? Amber was screaming to herself.

Amber turned around and started slowly counting to 20, expecting to be back in class at any moment. But she didn't come out of a fantasy before getting to 20 and turning back around. As promised, her panties lay there on the ground, but the rest of her clothes were nowhere to be seen. Neither were Cindy and James.

Amber was standing nude, facing toward the back parking lot - Cindy was no longer there to provide any cover!

Suppressing a shriek, to find both Cindy and the rest of her clothes were gone, Amber grabbed her panties, pulled them up as quickly as she could, and looked around. The rest of her clothes were lying in a heap about 50 feet away and completely out in the open.

Amber was completely petrified. She was terrified that someone would see her. She was naked, nearly naked. Although she was in the shadows, she could see other students. To get to her clothes she would have to run out in the broad daylight. She was horribly ashamed. Anyone who saw her would know who she was. Word would get around and if students confronted her about it later... She was no good at denying the truth.

As the feelings of shame and fear grew, so did her growing appreciation of the seriousness of what was happening. Her emotions started to spiral out of control, her heart pounded so hard in her chest she felt it would burst, her ears were ringing from the rush of blood, and she was gasping for breath.

Her legs felt so weak, she put an arm out against the school wall to steady herself. She tried to take a deep breath and looked down to stop the world from spinning.

My nipples are large, hard erasers. What happened to the little girl with the puffy nips. She wondered, not for the first time. She wondered too how she could be so excited at a time like this when she was so afraid and hating every moment of it. Looking further down, the front of her panties were soaked through. Although, she was already wet before she had even stepped outside the school after class, so maybe that wasn't a surprise. She suddenly wondered how she could be calmly looking at her nearly naked body while standing outside of school with students still leaving. The good news was that she no longer felt like she might pass out. The bad news was that the seconds were ticking by. She was so vulnerable in her predicament.

A few times, she had seen female classmates of hers topless at parties. (Or male classmates who were only half hidden in the backyard getting a BJ.) Briefly flashing their tits on a dare or someone having their bikini pulled off at a late night, drunken pool party - it had made Amber squirm in discomfort just to watch. But for Amber in her current predicament, there was no alcohol to blame her behavior on. It wasn't a dark, late night - it was a bright, afternoon. It wasn't a party restricted to the most popular students. It was the back of the school where all the students were parked. The only ones who ever lost their clothes on school property during the day were the designated losers that were being bullied.

Amber looked back up at her clothes that looked an impossible distance away. She felt somewhat protected, standing in the shadows. Although if someone looked closely, she was worried she could still be seen. But her pile of clothes looked like a giant sore thumb. They were visible, and if somebody saw them and decided to investigate... She felt her throat tighten and her world started to spin again. Easy, easy, she tried to calm herself. She was still terrified, but no longer felt so weak and petrified.

She had been fervently wishing. Her first wish was that it was all a dream and she would wake up. Hopefully not while masturbating in class. Her second wish was that James or Cindy would pop up, run and grab her clothes, and then give them back to her with a laugh. But that didn't seem to be happening either, and her fear of someone seeing her or the clothes was constantly growing.

Her heart was thundering in her chest and the blood was rushing in her ears again. Crouched over, she timidly worked her way up to the entrance. She now had a better vantage to survey the goings on at the back of the school, but she herself was far more visible. Both because she was in view from a wider area, but also because she was no longer as deep in the shadows. Peeking around again, she could see some other students in the distance, but nobody was too close, and nobody seemed to be looking her way.

There were classrooms that faced out toward the back parking lot. Amber wondered if anyone was still in the classroom closest to her and whether they would be able to see her pile of clothes. Her clothes were 25 feet or so away from the edge of the school building. With the sun shining directly on the windows, there was no way Amber was going to be able to see into the classroom to see if it was empty. But doesn't everyone, including the teacher, usually leave right after the bell rings?

Putting one arm across her chest and her hand in front of her crotch, she rushed out.

It did seem like she was in a dream. It felt like she was trying to run through water. Her stride felt awkward - she didn't think about the fact that she wasn't used to running with one arm across her chest and one arm held against her front - and her speed was so slow. At one point, she felt she had left her body and was looking down on it from above as the nearly naked girl stumbled out into the sunshine and struggled to reach the pile of clothes.

***

Amber tried to distract herself Saturday morning by going through more of the negatives. There were some she really wanted to make prints of, but she didn't have access to the school over the weekend unless she arranged it in advance.

Mostly she thought about the events of the prior week. She could barely remember dashing out to grab her clothes, it had all been so surreal. But she did remember going up to the attic again on her way home. Playing with herself, up in the attic, her body had felt on fire. She felt on fire and so, so alive.

Amber couldn't get her thoughts off of what would have happened if someone had seen her. Actually, she wasn't yet sure nobody had. The image of standing completely naked outside the school and then running out in the open to grab her clothes wearing just panties, would build up until it felt like it would overwhelm her. When that happened, she would have to try and think of something else for a while just to calm down.

She also felt upset with Cindy. Amber really didn't like being upset at people, especially those she thought of as friends. Not counting James - who was family after all - Cindy was her oldest friend. And although Amber now spent more time with Sally than she did with Cindy, she couldn't imagine not being friends with Cindy.

Cindy had always been there, through thick and thin while they were navigating the challenges of growing up. And Cindy had always been the one to push her. Some of the things Cindy had talked her into doing, she was really glad about later - some things, not so much. But Cindy had never pushed her to do something she wasn't willing to do herself, and Amber had always given her the benefit of the doubt about having good intentions. Cindy occasionally acted in a mean way, but Amber had never thought of her as a mean person. She had always been a true friend.

Amber imagined running out in the open to grab her clothes, this time completely naked without even panties. Thinking about it all, left her hot and horny all day long. She wondered how she could get the same rush without the same fear.

When she had time to sit down and think, time passed slowly. But mostly she was busy, the way well-to-do middle class teenagers are.

Monday heading to school, her fears and apprehensions returned. But school passed with no unusual incidents, and she walked out the back with the other students. When no one was next to her, she detoured over to the AC building and walked into the shadows to where the corner was. She was overcome with the memory of stripping off her clothes and standing there naked.

Hiding, just around the corner, was the most protected from view. She could no longer be seen from the back of the school. The only direct line of sight was to the side of the school property, and it didn't really have any pedestrian traffic. Anyone walking there probably wouldn't look over and might not be able to see much into the shadows, anyway.

Amber reached up under her skirt and pushed her panties down. Stepping out of them, she stuffed them into her bookbag. She peeked around the corner so she could look toward the back. Students were leaving the school and leaving the parking lot, but she couldn't see anybody coming her away. Not that she could see much of the back lot from deep in the walkway.

Her heart was racing as she unbuttoned the top half of her blouse. Leaving the bottom half still buttoned up, Amber pulled her arms inside her blouse, removed her bra and pulled it out. This also got stuffed into her bookbag.

She grabbed the sides of her skirt and started to wiggle it down her hips, but stopped. This is too hard. Amber realized. She pulled the waistband back into place and then lifted the front of her skirt up.

She had already stripped off her clothes behind the AC building, on the side exposed to the back, even. She had thought that between being on the more protected side, not having to put on a show for Cindy and James, and having control of the process - it was going to be easier. It wasn't. It was easier to be ordered around when she didn't have a choice. She also realized that if she had gotten caught before, as embarrassing as it would have been, she could say that Cindy had dared her. Her exact words had been, 'I dare you to do it or else'. So she could honestly say Cindy had dared her. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to talk about the 'or else' part as long as Cindy played along (she wasn't worried about James).

But what would she be able to say if she got caught behind the AC building when she was naked and alone? Of course, she could say it was a dare or a bet. But she didn't think she could get away with that. Besides being bad at lying, she would have to say who had dared or bet her. Cindy might not play along - as for James? She didn't want to go there.