Amber's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Young ladies like the BBC too!
2.8k words
4.22
6.1k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Day 4 in the evening

...

"AAAaaa!!"

"Oh my fucking god!!"

"Ijeeee!"

"Slurp, Grk, Schlorp...mmmmm, Slurp..."

The moaning and sounds of excitement and pleasure from 4 college-aged girls dominated the locker room and the shower that Thursday evening. It was, so to say, a private meeting between some close friends.

With their shoes still on and their cheerleading skirt and panties down around their ankles, both of Amber's daughters, the blonde Sindee, and the jet-black-haired Mandy had their nude upper bodies bent over the filthy massage lounger.

Their asses pointed in different directions, while each ass was occupied by one of the tall black, African basketball players that joined the team a few months ago.

Having their beautiful face so close to each sister's pussy and ass, each lady could loudly hear the smacking of their sibling's soaking wet pussies each time the 12-inch-black-cocks of their two lovers penetrated it.

And not just that. They could also smell the pure sex irradiating from their steaming genitals. Every time one of the guys decided to switch from their pussy into their tight asshole a splosh of pussy juice sprayed right onto the lounger and onto one side of their faces.

Right at that moment both guys decided to give the bubble buts some heavy pounding and let both their cheerleaders have another last orgasm in unison, what Sindee thought was her third of that session but she seemed to have lost count because sometimes she was riding from one climax right into the other and could not tell if this was one orgasm or 4, she just knew that she felt incredibly good.

For Sindee and Mandy, it did not matter if the guys put their monstercocks into their wet pussies or their gaped assholes. Both holes were fine with them. To be honest, they enjoyed the switching, and mostly they had their most intense orgasms right after the black guys cocks rotated and the girls could feel how their "regenerated" holes got surprised and filled out completely once again while imagining how the other hole was nothing more now than a big, pink, glistening cavity slowly trying to regain its original size which could have been described as "VERY TIGHT".

The orgasmic squeaking of the Twin daughters softened after 30 seconds and returned to their usual, rhythmical heavy breathing and moaning, from time to time interrupted by words like "holy shit!", "OMG, it's so fucking big!", "I love big black dick!" or some other kind of homage they paid to their rock-hard black members and their foreign owners that used them to give them all that pleasure on earth.

"Me close!!!"

"Me too!"

Groaned both basketball players.

And hearing those words, both girls startled up on their elbows like two deer, both were now unconsciously liking their already strawberry-glossed lips.

Mandy and Sindee stopped the moaning and were just breathing heavily, being very attentive now.

"Where you want the juice bitches??!!"

"I WANT TO SWALLOW!" Mandy yelled and in an instant was shocked by how loud she was answering.

"IN MY MOUTH PLEASE!" The blonde Sindee said simultaneously, not as loud but loud enough so her lover reliably received her wish.

The next minute the two Africans intensified the plowing into their white sex partner's pink assholes while the female counterparts patiently gave them all the time they needed and waited for the anticipated grand final.

When Sindee felt the vacuum-like emptiness of the BBC leaving her anal cavity she quickly wanted to spin around to receive her prize, but instead he got held back by her blonde hair, from the guy that was fucking her sister's ass furiously.

Sindee wanted to break free but did not have the slightest chance so she could just give the guy an angry stare and a pouty face though the black guy gripping her hair did not even watch her and could not care less at that moment.

She was expecting a geyser of warm cum that was going to burst out all over her back and her asscheeks every second now...

"All that sperm-rich, delicious liquid...just wasted, painting her back instead of her willing tongue where it should be," the thirsty hotty thought.

But Sindee realized that she was completely mistaken when she suddenly heard her sister Mandy squeal in surprise and suddenly Mandy's heavy breathing changed into a pleased and steady, soft moaning of delight. While being interrupted by several wet gulping sounds it turned into a sound of wet sucking and smacking lips.

"Now that's what I call a big load baby!" followed by a sexy giggle was the last evidence Sindee needed, to know for sure, that her sister got the cumshot that she was expecting to receive.

She exactly knew what that meant for her and immediately focused her gaze on the guy whose 12'' cock was still balls deep in her sister Mandy's arse and gently cupped his hen-egg-sized balls with her tiny hand.

The moment the guy opened his eyes he was looking down on Sindees' gorgeous face, with her shiny blue eyes and her widely opened mouth, her pink tongue stuck out and begging. That sight finally brought him over the edge.

He gripped his giant black cock at the base and squeezed it together with his long, unclean fingernails, and carefully pulled all out of Mandy's rear.

Wet, glistening, jet-black, and rock-hard. All that 12 inches, coated by thick veins were throbbing right before Sindees' impatient mouth. That sight made her cervix tingle like hell and she was trying to extend her neck and tongue even further to reach her object of desire, but his grip was still unbreakable.

All she could do was moan in anticipation, her big eyes crossed and fixed on his black meat pipe.

The basketball player pivoted his cock 90 degrees, approaching Sindees' glossy lips...breathing heavily, focusing on holding back.

The moment his grip loosened on Sindees' hair she instantly clamped her lips around the mushroom tip and started to swirl her tongue around on its underside. Her tiny right hand released his scrotum and grabbed the middle of his shaft, there was still a 2-inch gap of black skin between the red-colored fingernail of her thumb and her index finger, although her grip was tight.

When she was sure that the black cock was right where it belonged...in her warm mouth, his glans laying on her soft tongue, secured in the tight but loving grip of her petite white hands, she looked up at the black guy standing before her.

With a questioning look, she started to jerk on his dick for a few strokes to signal him to let go...and he did release his grip at the base with a loud, deep sigh of relief.

Within 3 bursts her cheeks were already bulging out and Sindee swallowed her first mouthful without time to savor its taste.

"Gulp!" Sindee in her position, lying on her chest with her head facing up had a hard time swallowing, but that did not downsize her relish.

Now there was a steady stream of thick, heavy strands of cum that slowly painted her tongue again and made the nerve endings of her tastebuds fire to her kinky brain.

"Mmmmmmmm!!" was all she could "say" now to show her appreciation to her provider and she sincerely hoped that he liked that wonderful moment as much as she did.

The stronger she squeezed her palm around his cock the more she could feel it pulsing, and after each pulse, she felt another splotch of nearly hot goo on her tongue. After a few more seconds she did not feel any more cum sliding over her tongue after the cock twitched, but that did not mean that this guy was spent...it just meant that her mouth was full again.

Sindee carefully let her lips slide back over the smooth, black glans and kept her mouth closed tightly when she disconnected her lips from the pee slit.

With glassy eyes, she looked up into her lover's exhausted, sweaty face and when she met his gaze she gave him a saucy smile (literally). Sindee slowly tilted her head aside and opened her mouth as far as she could without spilling his seed. Smirking even more now she accidentally released some gargling sounds and started flickering her tongue around in her full mouth to show her hookup the amount of slimy, white-yellowish bounty he fed her.

All the while Sindee was holding the black immigrant's 12-inch cock upright and now felt a tickling on her right hand. A big stream of spunk was slowly running down, from his pee slit right across the back of her hand.

The white beauty immediately looked up at her black guy again, closed her mouth, and with two wet, noisy gulps let the millions of little swimmers join the pool party in her tummy.

With pleasure, she stuck out her pink tongue to show him that her mouth was empty, before slurping up the dollop of sperm from her right hand up to the jet-black cockhole and swallowing it also before locking her pacifier in her mouth again.

Her eyes locked on the face of her African partner she took both her hands and slowly but forcefully mangled the black dick from the base right to the tip while at the same time twisting it until her right thumb reached her nursing mouth.

"MMmmm!" Sindee moaned, partially out of pleasure and partially out of surprise at the amount of tasty aftershock cum her black lover was able to feed her.

"Mmmmhhh! Mhmmmm!!!" Her voice pitched in delight every time another wad of sperm fell on her tongue but after milking him for a few minutes her bull's balls and other sex glands were finally spent.

Sindee let the goo roll around on her tongue, taking her time, savoring the richness of the black guy's body fluids, and enjoying the sight of the completely spent, sweaty, panting African athlete in front of her.

She sucked one more time on the tip of his cock, headed back, gently licked one more time over his pee slit, once more opened her mouth to show him a white tongue, swallowed her third and final mouthful, and ended her lovemaking with showing him a pink tongue again.

Showing her open mouth and tongue BEFORE AND AFTER swallowing her oral creampies became second nature for her. When she started watching interracial porn a few years ago, she observed that most women liked to do that after they had a black bull cum in their mouth.

Sindee found it kinky and started to love that provoking act, it made her feel like a pornstar snow bunny herself and as a side effect, it seemed that seeing their loads motivated her black lovers to produce even bigger cumshots.

They sometimes even refused to jerk off to save up their sperm in case it might have the chance to end up in Sindee's mouth...and Sindee was completely fine with that because swallowing was one of her favorite parts of the lovemaking.

Giving a last gentle kiss on the tip she let the now semi-hard dick fall out of her hands. It was bouncing up and down before her face at around 10 inches now, completely cleaned up while still glistening from her spit.

"Your cock is awesome and your cumshots taste delicious Baby!" She said to her black partner with a bright and admiring smile.

Her black stallion was now whipping his face and body with a towel:

"Negt time if I know early I have bigger shot fo u! This time just 2 mouth" he said, knowing that he would be able to save up more than 3 days' worth of cum in his balls next time.

"OOOH you're so sweet, but that was at least 3 big mouthfuls overall, I was just a little surprised that you were the one to cum in my mouth.

Usually, I am on my knees when I am about to receive the cumshot. Kneeling and finishing you off by myself with my hands and mouth makes it easier for me to catch it and swallow while being spread across this bench with my hair in your fist and you jerking off into my closed mouth makes it harder for me to suck it all up.

I just have more control when I am upright with your dick pointing right at my face, still, I will not complain, it was exciting, you fucked the shit out of my sister's ass and pussy and your cumshot was a feast for me..." Sindee's fast torrent of words ended with a warm, satisfied, and exhausted smile.

Speaking of her sister she glanced over to raven-haired Mandy who was now on her knees in front of the black guy that had been fucking Sindees' holes over the last hour. Mandy had received her cumshot a bit earlier than Sindee, so she was killing some time by giving the guy lavish post-coital head while Sindee was busy swallowing her protein.

"C u than bitches" said the black guy whose sperm Sindee could still taste in her mouth. He pulled up his sweatpants and his wifebeater, took his bag, and gave both young ladies a hard smack on their voluptuous bubble-butt.

Sindee raised herself, her back hurting, her knees jelly, and escorted the black basketball player to the locker room door to lock it up behind him again.

Watching back into the room there were not that many people left.

There was Becky, the innocent-looking, slim Blonde beauty with her short hair and braces she was still alternating in a minute cycle between struggling to make a downcurved 11-inch Somali cock fit in her small bumhole and sucking it to lube it up again for over an hour now while he was lying on the shower tiles and enjoyed her ambitious attempts.

In the corner of the shower, there was the 6'6'' hulking black center of the basketball team trying to keep his balance by holding tight onto the armature.

Through a hot steamcloud Sindee could see the reason for his wobbling knees.

It was the two athletic soccer hotties. Both had a similar body type: fit, toned, long legs, perky natural C-cups, flawless skin, and perky little booties. Playing forward position they both were on the smaller side around 5'3''.

One, Ashley, had long brunette hair, and big hazel eyes and was more the Spanish/Italian type

The other, Cora, was a green-eyed blonde looking very Nordic.

Even though the two beauties had very enduring legs, the hourlong assfucking they both received from the Center's 12-inch picker took its toll on them and they got weak knees too.

A solution was soon found when they willingly decided to drop down and spend the last phase of their satisfying threesome ON their knees instead.

They were completely cock-drunk and were going to town on the black center's rod with their lips, tongues, and hands as if there was no tomorrow.

They had witnessed, that Mandy and Sindee already got their bedtime treat so now the moaning of anticipation for their own protein shake, which had to come any minute, filled the room.

"Hey, Sister!" Mandy called Sindee. "It looks like the girls still need some time to finish so I promised our MVP another start-to-finish blowjob. You are free to join if you want!"

With exhausted steps and a big smile on her face, the blonde Cheerleader picked up her small panty and her miniskirt from the ground and put them on so she would not even come into the temptation to hump this magnificent black dick again.

Though she stayed topless, her ample, firm breasts slightly bouncing from side to side as she approached the couple because a lavish double start-to-finish blowjob could get messy.

While Mandy was still on her now red knees, Sindee decided to squat down to have the black rod right in front of her mouth.

"Hi, handsome! BTW thanks for the good pounding!" Sindee looked up sincerely thanking the black guy/cock in front of her.

"Tell me, baby, may I have the pleasure to know how your jizz tastes this time?" Sindee did not wait for an answer from the basketball player, nor did she expect one, she already knew that she had to arrange that with her sister, so instead she turned to Mandy with a big smile and said:

"I wonder what he tastes like!!!"

And Mandy answered: "I wonder how much gunk is still in there!"

Both girls snickered and without further ado, they avidly attacked the jet-black male genitalia in front of their faces.

Sindee caressed the African's thigh and ass cheek with her delicate, red-nailed, white hands while she borrowed her whole face in his scrotum gently licking his big balls.

Mandy took the big black knob in her mouth and tongue-bathed it while jerking his already spit-wet shaft with both her hands.

Now another black basketball player was sweating and struggling to stay on his feet while the number of fit, young beauties, filling the room with slurping and sucking sounds accompanied by their moans of pleasure and anticipation increased from two to four.

...to be continued