All Comments on 'Ambiramus Ch. 11'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 2 years ago

My votes for walking through the door, if that door is her joining the harem,a incestuous threesome, being set up with one of the friends,being a seroget/breeding slave or any combo of the above then I say go for it. This series always makes me happy after reading a chapter and I can't wait to read the next fourteen chapters to come. Keep up the great work.

UltimateSinUltimateSinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

There won't be a harem of lovers. That's for some of my other stories!

As for opening the door regarding the other thing, I skirt boundaries but never actually cross them regarding anything regarding that other topic and with these characters. I'll keep it for actually posting stories in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was relieved that you understood that you can’t please everyone because I have spoken to many authors who let it get to them when they should realize it should be treated as nothing more than background static at best.

You continue to keep this story so interesting and you manage to address what I am sure many people think about whether they date someone trans or are trans or actually even if they believe they are heterosexual and that is self doubt, worry and just plain wondering or worrying what others think. I think you nailed it perfectly when you said basically that it is easier to seemingly not care what others think but in reality, it is something most care about since it can affect you in different ways. I love this story and have so much emotionally invested that I am always excited to see a new chapter and have not been disappointed with any of it. I shall continue to await your next chapter anxiously. As usual, a big thanks for all your time, creative energy and effort you put into this wonderful story.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 10 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info