All Comments on 'Ambiramus Collection - Cindy'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

It's a little confusing but I've read this story, or a version of it, before. Not everything is the same but there are a lot of that is. After going back and reviewing the original chapters of the story, I find that I like this one much better than the others. In fact chapter 4 of the original only got one star from me.

Read this version through to the end and was very happy with it, lots of love and emotion. I think the part that got me the most emotional was when Cindy met Marks parents and came out to them. Glad both families were accepting and loving. Nice little twist at the end with Emily :)

burkdmburkdmalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to see your take on futanari stories.

While I do love this version of the story, I do kinda prefer the one you had been writing chapter by chapter, purely from a sexiness perspective, this one is much more of a romance than the previous erotica.

Please continue writing these though, I do love the characters getting their own kind of spin off stories. :)

I do wish Mark had gotten past the bitterness towards his ex like in the chapter by chapter version and that Emily still had a good relationship with her mother.

I just like when everyone can be happy. Lol

Are you still continuing the chapter by chapter version? Like are you going to post the continuations you've written?

UltimateSinUltimateSinalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@oldpantythief - Yeah, as I said at the start, I can admit when I've messed up. I think I've given Cindy and Mark the finish it deserves.

@burkdm - Now that I've written and uploaded this, I might just end up posting what I've written and eventually wrap it up. Still deciding. But, yes, I will be continuing the chapter to chapter in one form or another, while also adding more to the 'Collections' by focusing on other characters from the original. I have stories written for Alexa and Melanie, and I'm currently writing a chapter focusing on Cass.

And I love futanari stories. I have a tonne of ideas regarding more stories featuring futanari.

GearheadscGearheadscover 1 year ago

Well written, I very much enjoyed it. But there's so many details that don't add up. Some names aren't the same, some of the characters features, timeline, occupations, family members, etc. Just my .02, though. Keep up the good work!

pope32767pope32767about 1 year ago

This is a sweet romantic story, and if I had read it first, I might have preferred it. But I think that the "long version" is just as sweet and romantic, especially featuring the redemption of Mark's first wife and the way that Stephanie gets to be her sister's surrogate. But it's not like there's anything wrong with this version either. I very much hope for MOAR, especially the Alexa story (which I hope will be realistic rather than futa).

One thing, though: you don't want until a child is 18 to tell them they are adopted! Five years old is more like it. At that age, children need to know three things:

1) They didn't grow in their mother's tummy, but in another woman's tummy, their birthmother.

2) Everybody has a birthmother and a birthfather, whether they live with them or not.

3) There are all different ways to make families, and every single one of them is right.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

I prefer this version, to me it is more rooted in reality. Mark is bisexual, but he is a top and not a bottom.

I hated in the other story Cindy sharing HER soulmate with her friends, true lover do not do that, they do not share. And then to make it worse you made Mark a bottom in Cindy’s shared orgies. That just didn’t sit right in the story, the longer the story got the worse it got. Gratuitous sex for no reason ruined the romance altogether and l switched off completely about half way thru and stopped reading.

It’s good to read that you too understood you had lost your way and couldn’t really satisfactorily finish the story.

So this tale from Cond’ys pov saves the story completely and gives it purpose.

Well done 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ambiramus Ch. 21 Previous Part
Ambiramus Series Info