Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

Story Info
Man meets woman. Woman has secret. Man doesn't care.
31.5k words
4.65
10.8k
10

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,290 Followers

A/N - Hello! So I'm sure many have seen the title of this and might be left wondering 'What's going on with Ambiramus?'

This author can admit when he's got that one a little bit wrong. I should have kept it as a simple romance between a man and a transwoman and left it at that, but I went adding more partners, and my imagination then went into complete overdrive, and well, even I'm not particularly happy where it is right now. Frankly, it's far too long as it is. I actually have ten further chapters written, but they go all over the place, and it loses its romantic impact, though it does end on far more romantic note than might be expected considering the state of the story now.

What's the point of these stories then? This one, being about Cindy, is simply a re-imagining of the first couple of chapters from 'Ambiramus' but this time from a third person perspective, focusing mainly on Cindy and her life, and it will be different to the original story while giving it the resolution it should have had in the other story already.

The next few stories under 'Ambiramus Collection' will be a mix of romantic or romantic-lite content, while also focusing on one of the other characters from 'Ambiramus' in a romance with Mark. The chapters will not relate to each other at all, each being in their own individual world, though characters may appear in more than one story.

As this is a one chapter story of what 'Ambiramus' perhaps should have been originally, it is going to be rather long!

So, if all that sounds good, I hope you enjoy the next few stories under the title 'Ambiramus Collections'. Comments and feedback appreciated as always.

*****

The slap of more files onto her desk almost made her jump before she turned and glared at her colleague. She almost shuddered as he looked her up and down for a moment, feeling like a piece of meat, before his lips turned into a sneer. She knew the look well. Someone who knew the truth about her and didn't like her for it. Didn't know her from Jane, but that didn't matter to someone like him.

"Boss wants these sorted out by the end of the day, Cindy," he stated.

She was ready to ask who the hell made him her boss, but life was hard enough as it could be without making enemies at her workplace. Plus, her boss likely did pass him the files for her to sort out, it's just the messenger was an arsehole.

"Of course, Danny. I'll get those sorted out for Graham immediately," she replied as nicely as possible.

Cindy enjoyed the fact his face fell slightly as she responded with a smile on her face. It was a fake smile, but Cindy had practiced to plaster a fake smile on her face half her life. Only those she loved in her family, and her best friends, ever saw a real 'Cindy smile'.

Danny walked away, no doubt muttering something offensive about her under his breath. She had no idea how he'd found out the truth about her and was thankful that it seemed he hadn't spread it as gossip. It wasn't something she stood up on her desk and shouted about. Even the HR department didn't know the real truth about her. According to them, she was a woman, and that was the only thing that actually mattered.

She finished the files in double-quick time. It was the sort of work she found beneath her. Three years at university and then two years of experience before joining her current company should have resulted in at least one movement up the rung. But like so many of her colleagues, she was stuck at the same level. That hadn't stopped her fishing for a plum new role elsewhere. The only problem with that is that other companies want references, and if they contacted her company, it would be known she was looking at a possible exit.

Might work in her favour, in that she'll get a pay rise or a new position, or the company might do what is popular and try and force her out.

Finishing work for the day at 5pm like usual, she joined some of her colleagues in the elevator heading down to the ground floor. Getting on the train at Wynyard, it was a packed train that took her back west to Parramatta, before a bus ride towards her apartment block to the north-east of the second CBD of the city.

Entering an empty apartment sometimes felt wonderful in the fact she could dump her things then immediately strip off her work clothes, get into something more comfortable, then decide if she wanted to cook something for dinner or just throw a quick meal into the microwave or oven. But as she sat back, chewing on her oven ready meal while watching the evening news and whatever trash television took her fancy.

If she thought about it for too long, she realised it was a rather solitary experience most of the time. But while she had a loving family and a circle of close friends, she still spent the majority of nights during the week alone at home. Her last relationship had ended around six months earlier and she was nowhere near ready to even considering a new one.

Cindy had thought he might have been the one. He'd been incredibly sweet when they started talking in a pub one evening. As always, she took things slowly as he obviously had no idea about the secret she carried. He took her on a date at least four times a week, spending each Friday and Saturday together, sometimes only as a pair, sometimes with her circle of friends. It took a month before she even kissed him. Two months before she told him the truth, remembering how he'd assured her it was absolutely fine, that he was attracted to her, not what rested between her legs. Three months before they had sex.

She never saw him again after they had sex. He messaged her, stating he wasn't interested in her. But she knew the truth. He'd fucked a transwoman, ticking off something on a personal bucket list, then didn't care that he'd left her broken hearted. All her friends knew about what happened and threatened to go find him and sort him out. Though she appreciated it, Cindy simply took it as a lesson learned. A very small part of her admired him for actually putting in all that time and effort to get her into bed.

But she had spent the past six months avoiding dating.

Her phone started to ring, immediately smiling as she knew it was her father. "Evening, Daddy."

"Hello, pumpkin. How are you?"

"Oh, you know. Same old, same old. Fun day at work then a lonely night at home."

"Hello, sweetie!" her mother yelled in the background.

"Your mother says hello, pumpkin. Heard from your brothers lately?"

"Mike calls me every second or third day, Daddy. You know that."

"And Peter, has he kept in contact?"

"Sometimes, Daddy, but you know they lead their own lives."

"While true, they should still keep in contact with their little sister."

Cindy couldn't help smile. If anyone on the planet was her biggest supporter, it was her father. She had been so scared when approaching her parents nearly fifteen years ago, admitting she felt different, that she didn't feel like a boy, that she liked wearing girly clothing, and wanted to look like a girl. She felt like a girl, she wanted to be a girl, and she wanted to see a girl in the mirror.

Her parents immediately supported her. As for her brothers, it took time for them to understand, but she remembered days at high school when she'd been teased by both girls and boys about the fact she was trans. Her older brothers quickly put a halt to any teasing, and even after they both graduated, the fear of them returning meant she was left alone by those who may have made her life hell.

"Are you busy this weekend, Cindy?" her father asked.

"I'm off out with the girls as usual, Daddy. Maybe one or two bars before we hit a favourite club of ours to dance the night away."

"Be safe as always, pumpkin. Don't go anywhere alone and make sure share a taxi with a friend when you go home."

She loved how her father still gave the same advice even though she was much closer to thirty than twenty. "I'll be safe, Daddy. You should know me well enough by now."

"You're my little girl, pumpkin. I don't care how old you are, Cindy. Your safety will always be my paramount concern."

Though it had been over fifteen years since that day she sat in the kitchen with her parents and told them everything, since then, her entire family had supported her. Mother and father kept themselves up to date with any trans issues, and with each passing year, it seemed issues regarding herself seemed to be coming more to the forefront in the media. Sometimes, she felt it put a target on her back, but she was also pleased that her issues were now discussed seriously by even those who needed to learn and understand why she felt like she did.

Ending the call a few minutes later after a quick conversation with her mother, she wandered into the bathroom to have a shower. Stripping off her clothes, then taking off her bra and panties, she stood in front of the long mirror to look at her body. Her brunette hair was kept at shoulder length. She loved keeping it in a ponytail, knowing that men loved women in ponytails. Ocean blue eyes stared back at her. Small nose. Full, kissable lips. She knew the few men who had kissed her liked her lips. Her cheekbones were one of her best features, incredibly feminine and completely natural.

During hormonal therapy, she had developed a pair of small breasts, but finally gave into temptation and went under the knife so she had a pair that suited her small frame, considering she barely topped five-seven on a warm day. She was pleased to see womanly curves though she was rather slender. She'd always thought she had a great butt, while her stomach was mostly flat but not toned. She ate well but would admit to being a little lazy at times.

And then it was the thing that many other girls like her hated but she'd learned to live with it. She still had what she called her 'girlcock'. She thought that, one day in the future, she'd perhaps get surgery so she'd not see it any longer, but there was part of her that simply accepted her body as it was. She'd only got the breasts because it's what she wanted. She'd had other minor surgeries because it's what she wanted. She didn't care what other women like her did to their bodies. She lived by the theory that her girlcock didn't define her nor her femininity.

The only problem with not changing herself is that most men who might have been interested in her would freak the fuck out when they learned she still had the same genitalia as them. For most potential partners, that was simply something they couldn't comprehend. And for her own safety, she'd only ever admitted to a partner in a public place, usually with a friend or two to support, somewhere she'd feel safe admitting she was transgender. She'd heard of more than one horror story of a secret being shared with subsequent police investigations and hospital stays.

"Probably jerk off before bed," she muttered to herself before stepping into the shower. Like any young woman, she had a libido and masturbating the 'old way' didn't bother her. She didn't cum as much as a man, the consistency and thickness was different, but she could still get hard quite easily. No interest in being a top with a man as she thought of herself as a woman. The man should make love to her. That didn't mean she was passive though.

And it didn't stop a possible lover from playing with her girlcock while they were making love. The boyfriend prior to her last had enjoyed going down on her. And, if she was honest, she had enjoyed being on the receiving end of oral sex. It made her feel special.

The next couple of days were a repeat of that day. Wake up, breakfast, shower, dress, travel to work, eight hours at the office, including lunch, travel home, dinner, chill out, shower, bed. Her parents or siblings would call. She'd constantly message her best friends. She loved taking selfies in the mirror. She would browse the internet for things to buy.

On Friday night, her best friend, Alexa, dropped by to share a bottle of wine, chat about their week, discuss their plans for the next evening, and just enjoy the company of each other. The two women had known each other for well over a decade. Her best friend was an over six-foot tall Amazonian. Or that's what Cindy thought of her anyway. Long dark red hair. A pair of gorgeous green eyes. She had big fake tits, a real arse that you could bounce a dollar coin off, the sort of curves you'd love to drive a sportscar on, and she knew she also nursed a big, thick cock between her legs.

Alexa was a target for what were usually known as 'chasers'. Unlike Cindy, Alexa loved the attention, and had no problem taking a different man home at the end of most evenings out. She would regale Cindy with stories of her nights when she'd fuck a man and leave them either begging for more, or regretting their decision the morning after, usually moaning about having a sore bottom.

"We both get what we want. They get to experience a night with a dominant transwoman, and I usually get to fuck a tight virgin arse," Alexa would state nearly every single time Cindy would question her, then she'd make a gesture at her groin, "Let's be honest, Cindy, you've seen this thing between my legs. It would be a shame to get rid of it, right? I know I'm a woman and fuck what anyone else thinks." Alexa would then cuddle into her, and Cindy always felt tiny when Alexa wrapped a long arm around her. "I know it's different to you, sweetie," she'd add softly, "But you're still my best friend and I love you to bits. It was only thanks to you that I had the courage to go through with it all."

That Friday evening, Alexa was in fine form, telling her a story about one of her co-workers who suspected she was trans and almost going out of his way to find out if she was or not. Like Cindy, Alexa was simply another woman at the office, but her tall frame did make her stand out, and if she was honest, Alexa was a little broader than the average woman. Put Alexa in heels and she would tower over many men at the same time.

The one thing Cindy knew is that Alexa turned heads wherever she went. She was a force of nature and Cindy loved being swept up alongside her. She made life interesting and a hell of a lot of fun.

"He should be glad I don't haul him in front of HR for trying to follow me into the bathroom," she stated, "But I thought I'd have some fun with him in return. We had to take the elevator to the ground floor and it was rather crowded. Made sure I stood behind him as he ended up pressed against me. Now, in my heels, he's around three or four inches shorter."

"What happened?"

"Well, I just thought of the last small man who wanted to take on Alexa and it got me nice and hard very quickly. And let's just say my new friend felt it. The look in his eyes when he glanced back at me was one of fear. Leaning down to his ear, I almost nibbled his earlobe. 'Like what you feel?' I asked. What almost made me smile is that he gulped but nodded.

'I'm sorry,' he whispered to me, 'I was curious, and I thought... I'm sorry.' Thing is, Cindy, I was left thinking he was genuine. So I suggested we have coffee today at lunch and he'd explain to me what the hell he was doing. He said he wasn't following me in there, he just wanted to talk, but he's interested in me but also nervous about trying to approach me. I know the sort of demeanour I can give away at times."

"So what did you say to him?"

"Cindy, I'll admit, the guy is very cute. And he's also very young."

"How young?"

"Nineteen. Explains why he's awkward. Never dealt with a woman like me."

"Will you do anything with him or just warn him off?"

"I haven't been with a boy that young in a long time. As I said, he cute and while he's gone about it all wrong, I'll admit, part of me would perhaps enjoy breaking him in."

"Is he a chaser?"

"I don't think he is, Cindy. Don't get me wrong, I think he's interested in me because I'm a woman and also trans, and I don't particularly hide who I am. I'm out there and don't give a fuck. And I'm left thinking I won't just be another notch." Cindy felt her friend cuddle her again. "I know it still hurts, sweetie," her best friend whispered, "But I think you need to get back on the bike soon. You can't keep living your life alone."

"I find it difficult trusting anyone after what happened last time, Alexa. And you know that wasn't the first time someone used me then dumped me." She had to wipe her cheeks, feeling her friend wrap both arms around her, holding her tight. "I just want a man to love me for me. Is that too much to ask?"

"He's out there, Cindy. But you have to be looking for him, otherwise he might just pass right by you."

Alexa stayed until near midnight, Cindy escorting her friend downstairs when the taxi arrived. Sharing one last hug, they wished each other goodnight and exchanged words of love. They always told each other they loved each other. Alexa didn't have any siblings so Cindy was the sister she always wished she had. Cindy loved Alexa for the woman she was and hoped she'd never change.

Saturday was always the day to get things done around the apartment. Doing laundry. Going grocery shopping. Cleaning the apartment. All the things she couldn't really be bothered during the week, and Sunday was the day of rest. Or to recover from a hangover. Giggling to herself, she would admit it was usually both, particularly after a night out with the girls.

They kept in touch all day as they exchanged photos of outfits they planned to wear that evening. Cindy would admit to have various different styles. Taking Alexa's words to heart from the previous night, she eventually chose a little black dress that would allow plenty of cleavage and show off her legs. Though only five-seven, Cindy was complimented often on her long legs, and in a short dress, the hem at mid-thigh at most, she'd either wear some very nice thigh highs or leave her legs bare.

Getting ready later that afternoon, she'd already showered, had taken care of her hair, and was now applying her make-up. Looking into the mirror again, she gazed at her reflection and couldn't help sigh.

"He's out there, Cindy. The man who'll genuinely love you for who you are. It won't be a fairy tale. Reality isn't like that. But I'll find a man who will love me."

The pep talk to herself actually made her feel much better as she finished getting dressed. It was an early spring evening, so the she needed a light jacket to go with her strapless dress, and she chose to wear thigh highs and some small heels. She loved seeing her legs in thigh highs or stockings, though she didn't wear them all the time.

Alexa called to let her know the taxi was downstairs. Locking up her apartment, the click of her heels echoed as she walked down the three flights of stairs before walking outside. Alexa was in the backseat of the taxi with another friend, Michelle, with another friend, Jamie, riding shotgun. As soon as she was buckled in, the taxi moved as Alexa passed her a can.

"Bacardi and cola for my favourite girl," Alexa stated.

"Hey!" Jamie exclaimed from the front seat, turning to look back. Then she looked at Cindy and shrugged. "Am I your second favourite, Lexi?"

"Equal second with Michelle. You know I love you both."

Jamie narrowed her eyes for a moment. "Hmmm, I think I can accept that. How are you, Cin?"

She took a long gulp of the can, thankful it was cold, before she replied. "Much better now that I'm with my three besties."

"We're going to have a great night," Michelle said, "A couple of bars to loosen up, then we're hitting the club and going to dance the night away."

"And hopefully we can snag ourselves a man," Alexa stated.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,290 Followers
123456...9