Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie laughed as she remained turned. The taxi driver was glancing into his rearview mirror but remained silent too. "Lexi, you're the only one out of us who'll tell a man within ten minutes that you have a girlcock, then after five minutes, get it out to show them."

"And you know most of them are eager to leave so I can fuck them, Jamie," Alexa retorted.

Cindy giggled, shaking her head, though she knew Jamie was right. It had taken a long time for Alexa to feel comfortable in her skin after everything, but now her confidence was simply astounding. She was Alexa, she was in your face, she didn't care what you thought about her, and she was going to live life to her own rules.

In many ways, Cindy found it inspiring, but also worried that her friend might one day bite off more than she could chew.

Arriving in the city after an hour or so in the taxi, they stepped out, four beautiful women dressed to the nines. Though they would generally visit the same sort of clubs at the end of the night, they loved visiting different pubs and bars before they felt the urge to go dancing. The first pub they visited wasn't particularly interesting. They were rarely made to feel unwelcome as, in language Cindy didn't particularly like but accepted, was that all four of them 'passed' as women. Alexa always told Cindy that if you placed her a line up with what she'd call 'bio-woman', many men wouldn't pick her as the transwoman. Jamie was equally as passable according to Alexa, mostly due to her similar stature and her curvy body.

The second bar was more interesting, the four women enjoying a couple of drinks, and Cindy noticed that a couple of groups of men glanced their way more than once, and they were glances of men who liked what they saw. But none of them approached, and the only one of the four friends confident enough to approach a man, at least without some liquid courage, would be Alexa.

It was around 10pm when Alexa announced, "Okay, girls, time to hit our favourite club. I need to dance and find me a man to flirt with. And maybe even fuck if I'm lucky."

"Never change, Alexa," Cindy stated, hugging her friend closely, before she felt her friend and gasped. "Um..."

"I'm horny already," Alexa whispered.

Cindy looked up to meet the emerald green eyes of her friend and felt herself blush. "Well, I think you're sexy too," she joked.

Then she squealed as Alexa squeezed one of her butt cheeks, the pair breaking into laughter as they joined Michelle and Jamie outside. The four walked slowly towards their usual club. It was your typical gay club, but there was also a variety of people. Cindy knew they were never the only transwomen in these clubs, but they were always outnumbered by gay men and lesbians. No real surprise, when she thought about it.

Once inside, pleased they didn't have to stand in line for too long, the four of them headed to the bar first to buy a round of drinks. Alexa told them she was immediately heading out to dance. She was a like a predator, immediately looking for a young man to take back to her apartment later that night. Michelle and Jamie kept Cindy company as they talked when they could, the pumping music making conversation difficult at times, and they did dance together. Being transwomen in a gay bar, they didn't really draw the attention of too many men, and most lesbians were not interested in a girl with something other than a pussy between their legs.

Michelle and Jamie did the usual womanly thing of heading to the bathroom together. Cindy was more than aware that the pair were intimate on occasion and fooled around all the time. She didn't care as they were both single and, if they enjoyed time together in such a manner, she wasn't going to judge nor criticise.

Left by herself, she wandered back to the bar to grab another drink. While stood there, a man captured her attention for some reason. There were around half a dozen stools for those who wished to sit at the bar. He was sitting alone, nursing what look like a spirt mixed with cola. He glanced her way and she immediately noticed the blue eyes, almost similar to hers, but the word she would have used for his was soulful. A smile briefly flickered on his face before he turned back to looking at nothing.

Ordering her drink, she carried it towards the solitary man. He didn't look lonely, but he looked like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Cindy thought he looked sad, and was wondering how anyone could be sitting in a club like this feeling sad, when everyone else was clearly having a great time.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked, gesturing to the empty stool next to him.

He turned and seemed surprised that anyone would want to talk to him. He wasn't exactly giving off the vibe that he was interested in conversation. "No, take a seat if you'd like," he replied.

It wasn't exactly a welcoming invitation but she wasn't going to judge him. First impressions might count but she could read when someone had a lot on their mind. "Are you here alone?"

She almost giggled at the smirk that appeared on his face. "Well, I'm sitting here alone, though I'm not lonely. Yeah, I'm here with a few mates. Funnily enough, I'm one of only a couple of straight guys in our friend group. Go figure, so that's why I'm sat at the bar. I think my vibe is warning most people away. Guys hit on me and I'm polite enough when turning them down flat." He took a sip of his drink and glanced her way. "Are you here by yourself?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, a woman as gorgeous as yourself is either in here with her girlfriend, hoping to find herself a girlfriend, or you're a straight woman in a gay bar hoping to avoid being hit on by douchebags."

She giggled. She couldn't help it, as he hit the nail on the head, if she wasn't a transwoman. "No, I'm here with three of my friends. Two of them are indisposed, the other is on the dancefloor, hoping to pick up."

"I would ask..." He paused and shook his head before offering his hand. "I'm Mark."

She took his hand and immediately knew they were the hands of a working man. "I'm Cindy. It's nice to meet you, Mark."

"It's nice to meet you, Cindy. In fact, it's nice to talk to a flesh and blood woman. But I'm also not going to sit here and complain."

"Rough night?"

"No, rough few years. I'm sure you don't want to hear about it. But it's the rough few years which is why my friends are enjoying themselves tonight and I'm happy to sit here for a couple of hours, nurse a couple of drinks, and then just go home."

When she rested a hand on his shoulder, he glanced her way and managed to a slight smile. "Anything you care to share, Mark? Sometimes talking to a complete stranger is the best thing in the world."

He almost scoffed and laughed, a strange mix of sounds, before he sculled his drink and gestured to the bartender. "Jack and Coke and whatever the lady is drinking," he stated.

"Rum and Coke, please." She moved her hand down his arm, feeling the muscles in his bicep and then his forearm. "Thank you, Mark. That's very kind."

"You're the first woman to ever sit next to me in this club, in all the times I've been here with my friends, and not look at me like I'm a piece of shit because I'm quite clearly straight."

He kept calling her a woman and never once insinuated anything else. She found herself smiling despite herself. Granted, he had glanced at her, but perhaps... She shook her head at that thought. She looked in the mirror and saw a woman. That's what mattered. But still, it was nice to hear him call her a woman without any doubt in his tone.

The bartender placed the drinks in front of them, Mark tapped his card on the little machine, and he offered his glass to clink with hers. "To sharing my life with a stranger," he stated.

Taking a sip of her drink, she turned her body so she was facing him. Only then did he take a moment to look her up and down. Handbag strap was between her boobs, and her cleavage was obvious. The hem of her dress rode up her thighs so the top of her thigh highs were just about visible. Crossing her legs, she ensured one of her shoes was just about brushing his leg. Very subtle but she couldn't help herself.

"Sure you want to hear about this? Last chance to make your escape and enjoy your evening."

"You bought me a drink, Mark. I think a fair exchange is hearing your story."

He sipped at his drink again before taking out his wallet, taking a small photo from inside. He passed it across. It was the photo of a beautiful little girl. If she guessed, perhaps anywhere between five and ten years old. "Who is this?"

"My daughter. Emily. She's seven years old. The only thing that's basically kept me going the past couple of years."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, it's what makes coming to places like this with my friends more difficult. They're aware, of course, but I won't let my personal problems stop them from having fun. And I appreciate the fact they actually give a shit about me, and they pretty much drag me out of my house each time, otherwise I'd never leave."

"What's difficult about places like this?"

She noticed him scull the drink again. He coughed and shook his head. "I won't order another one yet." When she sculled her drink, he looked at her and grinned. "Another one?"

"My round, Mark. Fair is fair."

"Well, if you're going to listen to my sob story..." He gestured to the same bartender and simply stated, "Same again."

After paying for the next round, she shuffled her chair closer and ensuring she was touching his arm the entire time. Her eyes took in his face before gazing down his body. Broad shoulders. His arms were thick as the shirt was tight to his biceps. But when she looked at his left hand, it was immediately obvious what likely made him feel sad. The lighter skin colour of where his wedding band once sat wasn't hard to miss.

"My ex-wife had an affair with another woman. I had no idea she was bisexual. No, it wasn't that. She did a complete turnaround regarding her sexuality. Heterosexual to what she is now. I don't hate her for that part. Hell, I feel I have to support her because I know how difficult it is regarding sexuality and all that stuff. Doesn't stop me feeling bitter about it though. I'm entitled to my feelings that my marriage collapsed and I'm left feeling she lied to me for years. At least the divorce was amicable and I got joint custody of our little girl."

"I'm sorry," Cindy whispered, squeezing his forearm.

"Not your fault. Hell, as I said, I can't even really blame her, though there's also that part of me that does. The only positive thing I can think of when I now think of our marriage is that she made me a father. But though I support her finding her way, I can't bring myself to forgive her. Probably not healthy, but she lied to me for at least a year regarding her affair. I saw the signs but buried my head in the sand, until she finally sat me down and told me the truth."

"How often do you see your little girl?"

"We agreed she would spend a fortnight with me, and then a fortnight with her." He sipped at his drink. "What really pissed me off is that I agreed to move out. I didn't really want to stay in the house anyway. But within a month, her new girlfriend, the affair partner, was living in my house." He sighed and shook his head before glancing at her. When she noticed the smirk, she almost giggled. "I told you it was a sob story, Cindy. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"How long ago was that? If you don't mind me asking."

"Divorce went through eighteen months ago. I'm sure many would think 'Well, just start dating again'. Finding it hard to trust anyone after that sort of betrayal. That might seem a strong word to many people, but we made our vows to each other and I have zero tolerance for cheaters. Man or a woman as the affair partner, I would have divorced her anyway, but it was the fact she carried on behind my back. It was lie upon lie. Comes back to the fact I can't forgive that. Because of that, because of all those lies, the only reason I still have any sort of relationship with her is due to Emily. If we didn't have our daughter, I'd have nothing to do with her. But I still can't bring myself to hate her. I look at my mates and see how difficult it was coming out of the closet, embracing who you really are at your heart and soul."

He sighed and sipped at his drink. "Well, despite the heartache, Mark, you still sound rather understanding in regards to your ex-wife's new journey," she stated.

"Well, that's enough about me, unless you want the other bullet points about my life. What's your story, Cindy?"

"Oh, my life isn't really that interesting," she replied, curling her brunette hair behind her ear. She did it on purpose, and Mark certainly noticed the subtle clue. "I work in an office five days a week. Live alone in an apartment. Been single for six months."

"I would have said I'd find that hard to believe, but then again, it's been proven I know nothing."

"Jon Snow."

He glanced at her and the smile warmed his face. Cindy felt a flutter in her chest as his eyes had life in them for the first time. When he chuckled, she couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her. That sound forced him to laugh louder, leaning against his upper arm as she giggled. "Game of Thrones fan?" he wondered.

"I was until that awful season. Notice how no-one talks about it anymore?"

"Well, they made a mess of it so it's no surprise."

"So what do you do?"

"Engineer. Work for the state government. Mostly on the road network. Thankfully, I spend most of my time in an office rather than being sent out around the state."

"I work with financial documents all day."

"One of the Big Four?" She felt herself blush as she knew their reputation. When she heard that chuckle again, she ran her hand down to his forearm and gave it a gentle squeeze. "It's okay, Cindy, I won't hold it against you too much."

"Where are your friends?"

He stood up on the stool and gazed over to the dancefloor. "Well, I can see three of them over there. Two of them are a couple, the third is busy hitting on some younger bloke. And trust me on this, I know all the lingo, Cindy." He sat back down and looked at her. "Young blokes are twinks. Older blokes are sometimes 'daddy'. Hairy blokes are bears. And I learned for myself that there are gloryholes in the toilets. I didn't think they were real until I walked in one evening and, well, I'm sure you can imagine." She giggled again as another smile formed. "You have a cute giggle, Cindy," he stated, "Only laughter I hear most of the time is from my little girl."

She wasn't sure why she did it, but before she could stop herself, she was leaning across to leave a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm glad I made you smile," she said softly.

When their eyes met, she almost shuddered as she could see the interest, but there was also hesitancy. Considering all he'd been through, she understood why. Before he could make a decision, she leaned back but moved her stool even closer so their upper arms were touching.

"Sooo..." he stated before trailing off, "Um..."

She giggled again. "Trust me, it's been six months for me too. I think we're both out of practice."

"Is it like riding a bike though?"

"I've been told that sex is like that, at least." He choked on his drink and started coughing. She was giggling while rubbing his back as he coughed a few more times. "Sorry!"

"Not your fault, I just didn't expect that word or subject so quickly."

"Look around, Mark, I think most people are here intent on hooking up, whether it be with someone they love, a good friend, or a complete stranger. I know for a fact my friend, Alexa, won't be leaving here alone. She'll have some poor bloke back at her place tonight."

"Why some poor bloke?"

"Let's just say my friend has a voracious sexual appetite. Like a sexual vampire, just drains her victims."

"Hell, I should introduce her to my mate, Scott. Shame he's gay though."

They shared another couple of drinks but never moved from their stools. She learned a few things very quickly. He had a dry sense of humour, a quick wit, very intelligent, a kind heart, was very handsome, absolutely loved his daughter, and once he was out of his shell, could easily share stories of his life. And he never stopped asking questions about her, showing as much interest in her in return.

It was only when the last two of his friends told him they were leaving that he sighed, letting her know that he would be joining them as they all lived close to each other. But before he left, he asked for her number. She was ready to ask for his anyway, so she put her number into his phone, then he sent her a message.

"I'd like to see you again, Cindy," he stated. Sliding off the stool, she hugged him without hesitation. And she knew exactly what Alexa was talking about when he wrapped his arms around her. Resting her head against his chest, she was fairly sure she heard his heart beating, and it was certainly not at resting rate.

They only pulled apart because one of his friends cleared his throat, stating the taxi was outside. Taking a chance, she leaned up and left a soft kiss on his lips. She knew there was an attraction, and wondered if he'd want a longer kiss. But she pulled back from temptation.

"Call me," she whispered.

He smiled, caressed her cheek with his right hand, gazing into her eyes, and then he was gone.

She sat back on her stool, sipping at the rest of her drink, barely alone for ten minutes before Michelle and Jamie appeared at her side. Glistening with sweat, cheeks rather red, it was obvious they'd been dancing for quite a while, considering both were now barefoot, heels in their opposing hands as they held hands with the other.

"Finished talking to your boyfriend, Cin?" Jamie teased.

"What?"

"You've been talking to him for hours," Michelle stated, "It's nearly 2am. Alexa has already left."

"She has?"

They giggled at her. "Cindy, she did speak to you, letting her know she'd met someone. She said you barely acknowledged her, focused on your new boyfriend as it was."

"Oh... um..."

They both hugged her. "He looked handsome," Jamie whispered.

"Get his number?" Michelle wondered.

"He has mine too," she replied, feeling her cheeks get warm, "He was so... Yes, he was handsome, but he was also so... He just saw me as a woman, and he was so kind, and sweet, and funny. But there's also a damaged heart and soul, and he seemed to really like me, and maybe even trust me a little bit so quickly..."

"Uh-oh," Jamie said, chuckling, "Michelle, I think we've lost her."

"Oh no!" Michelle exclaimed, "We're going to have to find a fourth now!"

"Are you going to wait for him to call?"

"Or will you be a little bit brave and call him first?"

"Why don't we just go home first?" she retorted, finishing her drink and standing up. It's only when she stepped outside that the booze did hit. Jamie and Michelle had drunk even more, so they were rather woozy. Thankfully, they'd organised a taxi, which was already waiting at the kerbside. She made sure her friends were dropped off at home before she arrived at home.

Stripping naked, she stepped into her bathroom for a quick shower, drying off once she felt clean, and slid under the blankets of her bed. Opening her phone, she felt her heart flutter when she noticed a message from Mark.

M: I was in the taxi home and I was left wondering if I shouldn't have just stayed...

C: I'm home safe and sound, Mark. Are you home now?

M: Yeah, I got the other two home first. Fresh air plus lots of booze equals two very drunk men.

C: I looked after my besties too. Got to look after your friends.

M: Any plans for tomorrow? Or today, considering it's past 3am?

123456...9