Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do."

"I trust you too. I know that's a big thing for both of us."

Taking her outside by the hand, they joined a few of the others in the pool before they moved into the spa bath. She sat on his lap, leaning back against him, and she giggled when feeling his excitement. Wasn't the first time she'd excited him and wouldn't be the last. He ran his hands up and down her body. When they were alone, she took his wrists and ensured he felt her breasts for the first time.

"Do you mind if they're fake?"

"Of course not, sweetie. If you wanted to enhance what you had, that's entirely your decision."

"Do you think they look good on me?"

"Cindy, trust me, can I put this bluntly?" She turned and nodded. "You're absolutely fucking beautiful."

She turned and straddled his lap, the next kiss they shared more passionate than anything they'd shared until that moment. She could obviously feel his excitement as he ran his hands up and down her back, tempted to undo the string of her bikini top and free her breasts. But he didn't want to see her naked the first time in front of his friends. Such an event should be somewhere in private.

He wasn't embarrassed to be one of the first guests to leave. His friends knew he hadn't been drinking too much so was safe to drive. Cindy was relatively sober as well. Wishing everyone goodnight, he noticed the women present all hugged Cindy, and there was more than one whispered comment into her ear that had both women grinning. As for his friends, they simply said he'd done well for himself considering he was an ugly bastard.

Driving them back to her apartment first, he parked up and walked her to the door. Sharing a very long kiss, he felt her mould into her body, neither of them wanting to break the kiss first, before they finally parted at the same time to catch their breath.

"Dinner during the week? Maybe a movie?" he asked.

Cindy nodded before stepping into him, resting her hands on his chest. "Next weekend, you can meet my friends. We'll go out, have dinner, a couple of drinks. They already know everything about you, but they are very excited to meet you in person. And considering how I feel..."

"How do you feel?" he asked bluntly.

He savoured the blush as he knew what it meant. She didn't have to say anything. "I really like you, Mark," she whispered, "I just want to keep taking things slow for now."

"So I best walk back to my car?"

"Part of me wants you to stay. But..."

He hugged her tight to his body. "I'll message you when I get home, Cindy."

They shared a last kiss, and Mark would admit that he wanted to confess that he was already feeling far more than just 'really liking her'. But when he thought about it, maybe that's what she'd meant by 'too soon'. Maybe she was already thinking of the L word too.

*****

The next weekend...

Cindy couldn't decide what to wear. It wasn't so much she was meeting up with her besties. She smiled as she knew she had to look good for Mark. She loved dressing up, see his face light up in a smile, life in those beautiful blue eyes, whenever she turned up for coffee or dinner with him. She loved feeling sexy, but he always called her beautiful or gorgeous, though she knew he was also thinking 'she's fucking sexy' but was perhaps too polite to say it.

"Cindy, you always look great in black, girl," Alexa called through the phone.

"I know, but Mark really loves seeing me in red. Or blue."

"Well, tonight is for the both of you. What are you thinking?"

"My little red dress. Red stockings. Red heels. Definitely some red lipstick... "

"Get it done and show me, girl."

She giggled and started sorting through her closet, taking out everything she needed. Everything was red, including her lingerie. If the night finished on a positive note, she'd have Mark in bed next to her. Maybe not to have sex, but she was tired of living alone. What surprised her is how trusting she was of him. She just hoped it didn't blow up in her face like all the other times before.

Once she was ready, having chatted away to Alexa while she was dressing, doing her hair and applying make-up, she finally showed Alexa the results. "What do you think?"

"Girl, that man is going to propose to you tonight!"

"Or he's going to freak out when I tell him. Or at least tell me he's not interested," she muttered.

"Cindy, from everything you've told me, this is a man who will understand. Do you love him?" She dared not answer that question, otherwise she'd start crying. But she'd felt strong feelings for him from almost the first couple of days. "Okay, Cin, you don't have to answer that," Alexa said softly.

"I'm getting ready to leave, Lexi. I'll meet you outside the station."

"Okay, gorgeous. I'll see you soon."

Taking a last look in the mirror, she loved her own reflection but could only hope that Mark loved it even more. The taxi was waiting outside to take her to the train station, Alexa already waiting for her, only waiting a couple of minutes for Michelle and Jamie to arrive. The restaurant wasn't too far away from the station, and she wasn't surprised to see Mark was waiting for her. Dressed in dark trousers and a button down long sleeved t-shirt, it was tight to his chest and arms.

Hugging him immediately, they exchanged a soft kiss, and she couldn't help smile and gaze up at him as he wished her a quiet hello. Then came the introductions to her friends. "Mark, this is Alexa, Michelle and Jamie. Girls, this is Mark."

No handshakes for her girlfriends, hugging and a kiss on each cheek. She almost giggled as even Alexa seemed surprised by the greeting, before he asked if they were ready to eat. Opening the door, he was ever the gentleman, stating they had a reservation with the greeter, and made sure their seats were pulled out and they were sat down before he took his seat next to her.

Ordering drinks and then their meals, conversation flowed easily as her friends interrogated him in a friendly manner, lots of jokes and friendly repartees exchanged, and she could see that her friends liked him immediately. She held his hand the entire time, only letting it go when they needed to eat their entrée and then their main.

"Dessert?" he asked, glancing at her, "Maybe you'd like to split something?"

That meant they fed each other, and for a few minutes, they were the only two people in the world. She giggled almost constantly at his comments. The restaurant wasn't the place to share a private conversation, though they already knew of a quiet bar they could gather together, share a drink or two and chat.

Taking her hand as they left the restaurant, she leaned into him as they walked along, hearing the whispered gossip of her friends behind them. The bar was busy but it wasn't too noisy. Mark had booked a table for them, the five gathering in a semi-circle booth. After ordering drinks and then arriving rather quickly, Cindy took a sip of her wine and he didn't miss her hand was shaking.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She took a deep breath and turned towards him. She felt confident that her friends were by her side, but she just had this feeling that, even if he reacted poorly, he'd still be polite and friendly. But she hoped he'd see her for the woman she was and love her as she was.

"I need to tell you something, Mark," she stated, trying to sound as confident as possible.

"You can tell me anything, Cindy."

"There's a reason why I've taken this relationship slow. I've been hurt before by more than one man. They get what they want out of me then dump me immediately. I'm just a notch, a tick off the bucket list. I'm fetishized by others. Chased by men who don't care about me as a person."

She noticed the confusion on his face as he probably didn't quite get what she was referring to. Taking both of his hands in hers, he asked, "I understand you've been hurt, Cindy, but I'm not quite sure what you mean."

Taking a deep breath, she squeezed his hands, almost pleading with her eyes as she said, "Mark, I'm trans. I'm transgender. A transwoman. Do you know what I mean?"

What she didn't expect was the smile that formed. When she felt him lean forward and his arms wrap around her, she almost burst into tears. "I know what you mean now, Cindy, but what I see and what I have in my arms right now is a beautiful young woman."

She wept against his chest as it was the almost perfect response. She heard her friends sniffling at the same time. Her previous boyfriend had been shocked and she should have realised how it would have ended. Guys behind that were over-excited by it and experience showed the warning signs. "You don't mind?"

"I have questions but I'm not sure how to ask them without being insensitive. I don't know much about trans issues, to be honest. But I'll do my best to understand." He lifted her chin with a finger, feeling his fingers softly wiping her cheeks dry. Then his lips touched hers and it almost set her off again. "What you need to know about me, Cindy, is that I really like you for who you are at heart. We'll figure out the rest going forward."

"Okay, so when the hell are you two getting married?" Jamie joked, and that caused all five of them to chuckle.

Alexa ordered them another round of drinks before conversation continued. Mark looked around and he smiled. "I don't wish to be presumptuous, and you can tell me it's none..."

"I definitely am, Mark," Alexa replied. Jamie and Michelle nodded their heads.

"I'm a lucky man to be surrounded by four beautiful women."

"You mean that, Mark?" Cindy asked softly.

"Of course. The most important thing is that my girl is next to me in a stunning little red dress, she's wearing those glasses that make her look as sexy as anything, gorgeous stockings on her legs which make me think naughty things..."

She kissed him hard, moulding herself into his body. Feeling him smile as they kissed, she pulled back just enough to gaze into his eyes. "Any questions about me?"

"I'm thinking I'll find out as we go along, Cindy. I just want to make sure I don't disrespect any of you by asking the wrong question, or doing something I don't realise would upset any of you."

Taking a deep breath, she took his hands in hers again. Feeling his gripping hers, feeling the strength in a simple gesture, it calmed her down. "I was born a boy, Mark, and I still have boy bits," she stated, hoping humour would help.

"I assumed as much. I'm not bothered by that. I'm sure when we see each other naked for the first time, I'll still be surprised but, as I said, we'll figure it out as we go along."

"You seriously don't mind?"

"You're a woman, Cindy. If that's what you feel in your heart and mind, then that's what I'll see too. I've heard people suggest sex and gender can be a minefield." Glancing around, he asked, "Is that what you feel too?"

"I'm a woman with a big... um..." Cindy was amused when Alexa reined herself in for one of the few times she could remember. "Let's just say men enjoy what I have to offer," she finally added, "But in here, at heart, I'm a woman. I've lived as a woman for more than half my life. And I won't let anyone judge me otherwise."

"As long as you're happy in your own skin, that's all that matters," Mark said.

Cindy swooned. She'd thought he'd be understanding but, when she thought about it, the fact many of his friends were gay, he'd seen what life would have been like for them as they were growing up. Trans issues were simply more at the forefront thanks to social media, plus the fact transgender issues were now being taken seriously. It had just taken a long time for the rest of the world to catch up.

"Mark, can I ask one simple question?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Can you come back to my place tonight? I don't want to sleep alone."

"I was going to invite you back to mine, if you were interested."

"You've been to my apartment, I haven't seen yours. Can I stay at yours?"

"As long as I see you in this shirt I'm wearing and nothing else when we wake up tomorrow morning. Nothing sexier than seeing a woman wearing her man's shirt the morning after."

"Okay, seriously, when's the wedding?" Jamie teased.

They enjoyed another drink before her friends knew they needed to leave, to give her and Mark time together alone. Heading outside in the night-time air, she wished her three friends goodnight, noticing all three gave Mark a long hug, whispering something into his ear at the same time. Flagging down a taxi, he had the driver take them back to her place first so she could grab a few things for the next morning, before they were then driven to where he lived in the next suburb over.

She was a little surprised to see how modern and warm the apartment was. The one thing she noticed was all the photos of he and his daughter everywhere. And it was obvious everything was in place with his daughter in mind. It was certainly no bachelor pad. Taking her bag, he dropped it on his bed before asking if she wanted a drink.

Instead of answering him, she replied by kissing him hard. His tongue slid into her mouth as she moaned softly, feeling his hands run down to her arse. It was a bad idea turning each other one, she still wasn't ready for sex, at least penetrative sex, but she was ready to do something for him she knew he'd enjoy.

When her fingers went to the buttons of his shirt, that's when he grabbed her wrists. "Are you sure?"

"We're not having sex, at least not exactly... But I want... Need to do something for you, Mark."

"Can I see you naked too?" She felt the blush form as she glanced away, smiling to herself. "Too much?"

"No, I want you to see me. But I'm scared too. Scared of how you'll react when you see the truth of who I am."

"A beautiful woman with something extra? I can ignore it if you want, Cindy, or I can simply embrace that it's part of who you are and that just means there's something extra of you that I'll eventually love, just like the rest of you."

Hearing the word 'love', though it wasn't quite 'I love you' was enough to set her off. She almost tore his shirt off before helping off his trousers, while his fingers worked at lowering the straps of her dress, before moving to the zip at her back. Her dress ended up pooled around her ankles, stepping out of it as he kicked off his shoes and socks, left only in his boxer-briefs.

She couldn't help shudder as he kissed her again, moving to her neck as his fingers easily unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts for the first time. She moaned softly more than once as his teeth ever so lightly nibbled at the sensitive skin. When she whimpered, he chuckled as he pulled her into his body.

"You're so fucking sexy," he whispered into her ear.

Pushing him back onto the bed, she turned around to show off her tight little butt, hooking her fingers into her panties, bending over as she lowered them down, leaving her in only her stockings and heels. Turning around, she covered her groin area with a hand, knowing she was still tucked but she was now hard. Asking him to standing up, she fell to her knees as slowly lowered his underwear, his thick cock springing out.

"Oh god!" she cooed, "Wow, Mark. I had no idea!"

"I take it you approve?" he asked in humour.

She stood up and met his eyes. "Want to see me?" she asked softly.

"Only if you're sure, Cindy."

Spreading her legs slightly, she felt her girlcock pop out. They glanced down together to see his cock was thicker and longer. Hers was average length and thickness, smaller than his. She would admit to relief that she wouldn't outshine the man she knew she was going to fall in love with. When their eyes met, he smiled at her.

"That's a cute little girlcock, Cindy. Well, not too little, but it suits you perfectly."

She giggled. She couldn't help it. It was stated with such humour, even love, she pressed into him as they resumed making out. Slowly kissing down his body, he sat on the edge of the bed as she ended up on her knees again. It had been quite a while since she'd blown someone else. Hand at the base of his cock, she made sure she gazed into his eyes as she ran her tongue along his thick shaft. He'd clearly showered before heading out, as there wasn't that usual taste and scent of sweat. He still smelled like a man though.

"Fuck," he murmured as she teased his cock, noticing his pubes were trimmed incredibly short. Using her other hand to fondle his balls, they were almost smooth at the same time, "Cindy..." he gulped before continuing, "It's been a while..."

"I know, baby," she whispered, "Think this will be the only time tonight?" She kissed the head of his cock, enjoying the gasp he made, his cock throbbing at the same time. "You're still young to get hard again at least once or twice more tonight."

He snorted. "Cindy, you're probably going to keep me totally hard all night. You're so fucking hot right now..."

That deserved her mouth, lowering her lips and wrapping them around his shaft, savouring the feeling of a new cock in her mouth, but she knew this cock was attached to a man who loved her. She knew he loved her already. She loved him. But it was too soon. Telling him the truth was one thing. Admitting love was another.

But making love to him with her mouth was the perfect was to end the day. He almost whimpered as she buried most of his cock in her mouth. She could only remember one cock she'd had that came close to his size, not that she'd had many. The last three who she'd been intimate with had nothing on Mark.

When his fingers caressed her hair, she gazed up again to see him looking down at her, and that's when she noticed his eyes again, that small smile of pleasure, but it was his eyes. Yes, there was that lust you'd expect, but there was no missing how devoted he already was. She moaned as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, ensuring her lips provided a seal, using her tongue to tease the sensitive underside of his cock.

"I'm going to make you cum, baby," she whispered, licking up and down his cock, teasing the thick head, giggling as it throbbed angrily at her, "And I'm going to swallow everything you give me."

When she swallowed his cock again, feeling the head at the back of her throat, she took a deep breath and relaxed, swallowing more and more of his cock until it was in the tightness of her throat and her nose bumped into his groin. "Oh fuck!" he cried out, "Fuck... Cindy... I'm close..."

Pulling back, her eyes never wavered from his as he closed his eyes, breathing heavily, smiling around his cock as she noticed his body already glistening with sweat. She could feel it trailing down her back at the same time. It was a warm night, and even warmer in that bedroom. She felt his cock throb again, moaning and moving her head faster. She needed to taste his cum. She wanted to drink it down for him.

His fingers gripped her hair tighter, though even in the throes of near orgasm, he was never rough with her. Opening his eyes, it was all non-verbal communication. She hoped her eyes spoke of her own desperation to finally taste his cum.

He moaned and almost whimpered before he finally released that first spurt. She moaned herself, pleased she'd got him off so quickly, swallowing down each creamy spurt that flooded into her mouth. Using her hand to keep milking him, her other fondling his balls again, he groaned again and again as she made sure he was completely empty before finally relenting. Removing her mouth, she cleaned up his cock before sitting back on her knees, knowing she smiled at him with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Come here," he said quietly, Cindy lifting herself up and straddling his lap. She knew she was hard, and when she felt her girlcock press into him, she tensed for a moment. Feeling his fingers caress her back, he simply looked into her eyes with a half-smile before kissing her softly. "That was wonderful, Cindy," he whispered, "Normally I'd return the favour by, you know, eating pussy but... um... This is where I'm a bit lost and I don't want to upset you or be insensitive."

123456...9