Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C: Nursing a little hangover, I reckon. You?

M: I was wondering... How about a coffee this afternoon? And cake as a proper lure!

C: You had me at coffee, Mark. Cake will just be a bonus.

M: Sweet dreams, Cindy. I'm shattered. Thanks for making my night so much more pleasurable.

C: See you later today, Mark. Text me the details when you wake up!

To her surprise, she woke up without much of a hangover, cooking herself a little bacon and eggs, and with a pot of tea, she felt okay and ready to deal with any leftover chores from the previous day. Mark text her at midday, letting her know of a little coffee shop in Parramatta that he would sometimes visit. She knew it as she would sometimes stop there on the way to the train station.

She tried not to think of it as a date, but Cindy always loved wearing dresses and skirts. Sure, she rocked a pair of jeans, and her legs and butt looks fantastic in trousers, but she loved the warm weather as it meant she could show off her legs some more. Selecting a red and white sundress, she chose a pair of flat red shoes, applied a little light make-up, put her hair up in a ponytail, before heading outside and choosing to walk instead of catching a bus.

He was waiting for her outside the coffee shop. When her eyes met his, his face lit up in the sort of smile she hadn't seen the night before. Walking up to him, the kiss on each cheek almost had her blushing. "How very European, Mark," she stated softly.

"I thought kissing you on the lips would be rather forward."

She hugged him and smiled when he immediately wrapped her up in his arms again. "Well, I could get used to his very quickly," she stated, giggling and hearing him chuckle.

"Don't tell anyone, Cindy, but I'm a man who likes a hug and cuddle too. Don't let the demeanour fool you."

He bought her a coffee and cake, just like he said. Choosing to sit outside, she was amazed at how easy the conversation immediately flowed. He was around five years older than her, and had obviously led a very different life to her own, but they also shared some similarities regarding their outlook on life. He still spoke about his daughter a lot, even apologising at one stage. That's when she grabbed his hand and told him never to apologise for showing how much he loved her.

"I'd love to meet her one day," she blurted out. He looked at her for a moment, feeling her cheeks grow warm, before he took her hand and gently squeezed it. "I just thought, well, she sounds adorable."

"Maybe one day soon... Would you like to go on a date, Cindy? I mean a proper night out, dinner, drinks, dancing, just the two of us?"

She loved the sound of it but the nerves hit immediately, too many bad memories of men who had hurt her before. There was something about Mark that had her wanting to trust him immediately, but it was hard to fight off the negative thoughts. Then there was the fact she'd only met him the night before and he didn't know her secret.

"Cindy, if it's too fast, we can stick to the occasional coffee..."

"I'm sorry," she whispered. She looked away, forcing herself not to get upset in front of him. She heard the scrape of a chair and felt his arm wrap around her, leaning against him, feeling foolish but she knew he wouldn't judge. She wanted to tell him so much, about all the hurt she'd suffered for so long. She was sure he'd understand everything but it was far too soon. He came across as a good man but didn't want to rush to judgement, make a leap that could turn out to be disastrous.

"Coffee again next weekend?" he asked, "I have Emily from next Friday night. I take her to netball on Saturday morning, and we can head somewhere central after that. She'll be intrigued as to who you are but it's easy to just say that, for the moment, you'll be daddy's new friend."

"It's not too early?"

"My ex-wife moved her girlfriend into the house a month after I moved out. Emily is still dealing with that. All I'm doing is having coffee with a friend next weekend. Emily will just ask you a lot of questions."

She smiled at him. "I'd love coffee again next weekend. Saturday?"

"Saturday afternoon. We'll find somewhere that I can also buy a milkshake or something for my little girl."

Finishing their coffees and cake, Mark offered to walk her home. She appreciated the offer and they walked hand in hand towards the river and where she called home. They continued to chat away until they stopped outside her apartment building. Still holding her hand, she turned towards him, unable to stop gazing up into his handsome. Those blue eyes were a definite win, but there was ruggedness she couldn't help feeling a little weak-kneed at. And she loved the stubble. She was always a sucker for groomed stubble.

"So, um, keep in touch?" she finally asked, feeling like a schoolgirl at the end of a date, wondering if he'd kiss her.

When he leaned down and their lips touched, she had to hold herself back. His lips were soft, but he kept it chaste, but when that arm snaked around her waist, pulling a little closer, she almost melted into him and would have just given into temptation. But he read the room and pulled back first, though she loved the smile on his face.

"I'll message you later if you'd like."

"You'd better, otherwise I won't be very happy!"

"Then I'd better message you when I get home then."

She hugged him again, enjoying one last squeeze, before she turned and walked towards the door of her building. He waited until she was safely inside, exchanging a polite wave, before he turned and walked away. Walking into her apartment, she felt like she was walking on air, dancing around the living room and into her bedroom, stripping off and looking down to see her girlcock was hard. She knew it was only because of him.

Before she could think of anything else, she heard her phone ding. Unlocking the screen, she smiled at seeing who the message was from.

M: I enjoyed our coffee today, Cindy. As I'm sure you've realised, I've been out of the dating game for a while. Coffee, dinner, a walk in the park. I just know that I'd like to see you again, get to know you better, and maybe see where this goes.

C: I'm in the same boat, Mark, about not dating a lot lately. Meeting you last night was just what I needed, and I found talking to you so easy today, it scared me a little bit. But I want to get to know you much better too. I just need time.

M: I have no problem with taking it slow, Cindy. I was left thinking we're both nursing wounds.

C: I don't want to see either of us hurt, Mark. If slow is okay...

M: I just know I'm already looking forward to seeing you again next Saturday, Cindy. I'm fairly sure I'm going to be distracted all week at work!

C: I'm surprised my phone hasn't been blowing up all day about the fact I was talking to you all last night.

M: Same with my friends. Maybe we'll have more to share next time we enjoy a coffee together.

In bed later that night, she stroked her girlcock to orgasm for the first time in a few days, a regular sized toy inside her at the same time, imagining the entire time that her new friend was the one inside her, feeling his kisses on her lips, his tongue inside her mouth, his hands moving across her body, his eyes gazing into hers...

"Mark," she whimpered as she came harder than she had in a long time. By the time her orgasm passed, laying back with a smile on her face, she was left feeling that maybe, just maybe, she'd struck gold when it came to romance.

*****

One month later...

"So are you bringing your girlfriend tomorrow?" Mark glanced at his good friend, Scott, a sideways look that had his friend chuckling to himself. "Well, you've been out for coffee at least twice a week, and you were out for dinner for the first time last Saturday night. And though you've never talked about your sex life, you have this way of smiling that we all know, Mark. You're falling in love with her. And you've definitely kissed her, at least."

"It's very early to be using a word like love, mate."

"Bullshit," Steven stated from his other side, "I knew I was in love with Brad at the end of our first date."

"That's because we ended up in bed, Stevie," Bradley retorted, "You just fell in love with my dick first."

"I eventually loved the rest of you too."

"Anyway, is Cindy coming on Saturday?" Scott asked again.

"Yeah, she's coming. Who else is coming?"

"Tim's coming with Lisa, Robbie is bringing Kate, so you won't just be surrounded by a bunch of gay dudes," Scot replied.

"Should I tell Cindy to bring a bikini or swimming costume at least?"

"Yeah, the weather is meant to be quite warm, so it'll be the usual barbecue, music, drinks and the occasional dip in the pool."

"I'll be driving as I'll be picking Cindy up from her apartment."

"If you want a drink, you can stay in one of the spare bedrooms."

"Um, we haven't done that yet," Mark admitted.

He wasn't embarrassed by it. They'd agreed from the start to take things slow. He'd been in her apartment once, only when he arrived early to pick her up, while she hadn't been to his apartment yet. Both agreed they'd likely give into temptation far too quickly if they did stay the night with each other. Mark would admit that, although he thought Cindy one of the most beautiful women he'd ever met, he wasn't your typical man just thinking with his dick. He would admit he just wasn't ready and didn't want to leap into bed too quickly. He thought having sex too early might damage what was a slow-burning relationship. Slow and steady would work in the end.

Returning home after a couple of more schooners of beer, he headed to bed after a quick shower, sending Cindy a quick message that he was home safely and didn't drink too much. She immediately replied with a selfie, her brunette hair splayed across her pillow, and she was wearing one of his favourite accessories he'd learned she wore at work. Her thin black-framed glasses.

Mark would admit he was rather vanilla in his outlook on sex. A few positions, he loved eating pussy, wouldn't turn down a blowjob, but when it came to the appearance of a woman, he loved a ponytail, he loved a woman wearing a skirt with thigh-highs and heels, or a gorgeous dress with the same on her legs and feet, and he loved a woman who wore glasses. Cindy did need to wear them at work, but meeting her for a drink after work one evening, she was still wearing them and she noticed his reaction.

So she'd taken to wearing them more often, just for him.

C: Missed you tonight, though Alexa did keep me company here at home.

M: I would have invited you tonight but you'll meet all my friends properly tomorrow.

C: You needed time with your friends, Mark. It's okay, but thank you for thinking about me.

M: They're looking forward to meeting you. They say I'm looking and sounding far happier than a month ago.

C: I think I'll take some of the credit. Alexa was very jealous of the flowers that are sitting under my television. I still love them, by the way.

M: I'm just glad I picked the right flowers. I never did ask if you had a favourite.

They continued messaging until Cindy admitted she was tired, sending one last selfie of her snuggled up in bed. She was so damned cute, he almost messaged how he was really feeling about her. But it was too soon and he didn't want to scare her off, particularly as they hadn't even spent the night together. But it had been far too long since he'd felt anything like this. Hell, the last few years of his marriage, about two or three years after the birth of his daughter, had been going through the motions as he hadn't noticed how distant his wife slowly but surely turned away from him.

Waking in the morning, he laughed as he already had a morning selfie from Cindy. With each passing day, they go a little more risqué. Nothing of her naked just yet, not that he expected nor asked for that, but this one was of her wrapped in a towel, bending towards the mirror, and the cleavage was unreal. There was a simple message underneath it.

C: Care to explore my valleys, Mark? xxx

M: I always wanted to be an explorer when I was growing up.

C: Could you handle a topless shot?

M: I could but I'd rather see you in person like that.

He thought he'd pushed it too far before his phone dinged.

C: Me too!

He smiled as the next selfie was of her with her back to the mirror, showing the curves of her very pert butt cheeks. He knew she had a fantastic arse, as she often wore tight skirts that highlighted how toned her butt was, and he still loved her legs, letting her know how great they were whenever she had them in thigh-highs or stockings.

Pottering around the house as he normally did on a Saturday when his daughter wasn't around, he was receiving the occasional message when Cindy sent him one that surprised him.

C: Lunch at mine before we got to your friends' place?

M: What time?

C: Is half an hour okay?

M: I'll pack what I need and be there shortly.

Wearing just a t-shirt and shorts, he was smiling when she opened the door, greeted by Cindy in a sundress that showed off her lightly tanned arms, tight to her body, and the hem was incredibly short, showing off most of her lightly tanned legs. What surprised him was the fact she almost leapt on him, her mouth eager for his, but when he didn't hesitate sliding his tongue inside her mouth, the whimper she released made him harder than he could remember. She felt it pressing into her and had to break the kiss, needing to giggle.

"Um... Hello..." he managed to state.

"Just a little excited about today, I guess. Well, I'd call it nervous excitement anyway. Are you hungry?"

"I am, and the barbecue won't be starting until it's near dark for dinner anyway."

"It's nothing much, just a little finger food and snacks, but I thought..."

When his fingers caressed her cheek, she noticed her eyes close, the sweet smile form, moving her head into his palm. He knew his hands were rough, years of physical work before he finally earned his move into an air-conditioned office, but she still seemed to enjoy his touch, each and every time. Leaning down to kiss her, this one was far more intimate and tender, but expressed more of his feelings for her, and she replied in kind. Pulling her tight, his hands caressed her body, moving down to give her arse a gentle squeeze.

"Mark?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I know it might seem early, but I'd love to introduce you to my family already. I've just got a really good feeling about this. Scare you off now?"

"I'd love to meet the people who produced such a wonderful young woman."

He noticed her lower lip tremble as she gazed into his eyes. "There you go, being all you again!"

Chuckling to himself, he pulled her close, inhaling the scent of her shampoo. He knew she loved strawberries in her hair, at least in regards to the scent, but her perfume was always more of a floral scent. Whatever it was, she always smelled fantastic, and he ensured to compliment her all the time. Occasionally, he's sniff a new scent and she'd always smile at the fact he noticed.

Lunch was relaxed, neither of them drinking as he had to drive later that afternoon. After filling but not over-stuffing themselves, they remained sitting at the table, enjoying a coffee each as they discussed their week, what his daughter was up to, how each other's families were. He wasn't surprised to hear all her friends were eager to meet him, having agreed that he'd be doing that the next weekend. She'd already had assurances that his friends would be delighted to meet her.

"Whoever she is, they've put a smile back on my face," he'd told her.

He carried her small bag down to his car, placing that next to his on the backseat. As he drove as automatic, he held her hand nearly the entire drive before she rested her hand on his thigh. Lightly stroking it was enough to get blood flowing in a certain direction. She noticed his reaction and giggled, eventually resting her hand only a couple of inches south of his crotch, giggling as he mentioned it was somewhat dangerous territory.

Walking hand in hand towards the gate that led into the backyard, Scott was the first one to see them. He felt his hand gripped tighter as she was slowly introduced his friends. Glancing at her each time, she was smiling but seemed to be having trouble relaxing. He knew how nervous she was, so once she'd met everyone who was already present, he led her inside so they could grab a drink and place their things in a bedroom, if they wanted to change for a swim later.

"Are you okay?" he asked, as he was a little concerned.

She hugged him immediately, resting her head against his chest. It was something he'd already learned about her, that she loved doing it. "It's always nerve shredding meeting new people, but if they're your friends, Mark, then they're bound to be good people."

Lifting her chin with a finger, he met her eyes and was thankful they simply dazzled him in return, leaning down to kiss her soft. "As long as you're okay. If at any time you feel uncomfortable..."

"I have no problem with gay men, Mark."

"I didn't mean..."

She kissed him again. "That came out completely wrong. Sorry. I just mean it's the meeting new people that makes me nervous. I'm twenty-eight and still feel like an awkward young girl in new situations."

"I'm not going anywhere, Cindy. Hold my hand and, if you need to escape, give my hand a couple of squeezes."

The next couple of hours were relaxing, and Cindy eventually cuddled into his side as she wrapped an arm around her, holding her tightly in return. He was fairly sure she was comfortable in everyone's presence. She enjoyed a glass or two of wine, while he stuck to beer, hoping he'd be right to drive when all was said and done. He didn't particularly want his first night with Cindy to be at his friend's house.

After the group ate, and the drinks really started to flow, Mark and Cindy remaining sensible, a few suggested it was time to enjoy the pool, spa bath and jacuzzi that was on offer. Mark was keen but noticed the slight hesitancy from Cindy. Asking her if she was comfortable, she bit her bottom lip before nodding it was okay.

He stripped and put on a pair of tight swimming shorts that didn't particularly leave much to the imagination. Cindy had disappeared into the bathroom for privacy. Exiting wearing a bikini top that showed off her lovely breasts, when he noticed the shorts she was wearing, he would admit to slight disappointment, as he knew Cindy would have looked sexy as anything in a two-piece bikini.

What he didn't realise is that his slight disappointment likely reflected on his face and in his eyes. He noticed his reaction provoked one in Cindy. Before she could cry or run away, he was stepping forward, ensuring she was in his arms, thankful she didn't fight him off.

"Sorry, sweetie, I'm sorry. It's my inner caveman, the man in me that wanted to see my girl in a bikini, showing off her absolutely stunning body for me."

She jerked her head up, not seeing tears but wearing a smile. "Your girl?" she whispered.

That made him blush as he'd just said what he was thinking. "Well, yeah..."

She smiled at him before lowering her head, feeling her forehead against his chest. "It's too soon, Mark."

"What's too soon?"

Remaining silent, he was wondering what she could possibly mean. Hugging her again, she relaxed against him, enjoying the fact he could feel her soft skin at her fingertips. "Next weekend," she whispered, "With my friends. I can't tell you now, Mark. It's too soon. Do you trust me?"

123456...9