Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your back when we make love, want you like this now," he told her, "Got to get my tongue into you first."

"Yes, baby. Eat my little butt," she whispered.

Closing her eyes, she savoured the sensations, his strong grip on her cheeks, his tongue delicately probing her, his fingers soon joining the party as his tongue moved away and she felt two fingers slowly sliding inside her. Moaning softly, she moved back against his finger, laughing as he lightly slapped each cheek.

"Good things come to good girls," he stated.

"Am I your good girl?" she asked innocently.

"You're my wife and love of my life. Yes, you are my good girl, Cindy."

"I'll always be your good girl, unless you want me to be bad."

Feeling him lean forward, a third finger joining inside her arse, hot breath at her neck, she shuddered as he nibbled at one her ears. "Oh, I like it when you're a bad girl too, Cindy. I'm thinking I'll hire you as my sexy little secretary," he breathed into her ear, "I'll buy you an entire new wardrobe."

She knew he would, and she'd wear anything he wanted as it would make them both happy.

Taking his fingers out, she moved to the middle of the bed, rolling onto her back. Smiling as he slowly slid inside her, they made love, their eyes never breaking gaze as she savoured the feeling of his cock inside her, knowing it would be a feeling she'd get to enjoy for the rest of their lives together. She stroked her girlcock at the same time, climaxing all over herself quickly. She thought it might urge him on, but he told her that he was taking his time, that he wanted their first time as a married couple to last.

"Fill your wife up!" she exclaimed, both of them chuckling as he thrust a little faster.

"Doing that every morning going forward so you carry my cum around all day."

She knew she'd do that for him too. She'd do anything for him, as much as she knew he'd do anything she wanted for him. There were limits, of course, and most of it was simply dirty talk, caught up in the moment.

The idea of being his secretary, though. Spending all day in his presence, the idea of taking trips away, naughty sex in hotel rooms, perhaps acting out even more fantasies. He took her hands and held them above her head as she wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck me," she whimpered.

"Well, it is my duty as a husband to leave my wife happy and satisfied."

She smiled as he really started to pump her and knew he was getting close. Leaning down to kiss her, she moaned into his mouth as he growled, the sort of growl that warned her an orgasm was imminent. Despite his thick cock, she still managed to squeeze his cock, his eyes lighting up as he growled again, fucking her harder for the last few seconds before she felt that familiar warmth spreading inside as he came.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, his hips still pumping as his orgasm seemed to last a while, "Jesus, Cindy, you feel as tight as ever. You're wonderful."

He relaxed on a forearm as he let go of her hands, wrapping her arms around him as he rolled onto his side, his cock still inside her as she cuddled into his chest. The only sound was of their breathing as they recovered from their exertions. It had been a long day, full of joy, happiness and love, but in those moments, naked and joined together, that was when Cindy would admit to feeling hopelessly in love with him.

After a shower together, they returned to bed, spooning back against him as always. His fingers caressed her body as she felt her back rest against his broad chest. His cock was semi-hard resting against her, but in his arms, she felt safe and loved. It was a feeling she'd enjoyed since that very first night they'd shared a bed. It was a familiar, comfortable feeling by now.

"It's been quite the journey to here, Mark. What does the future bring?" she wondered.

"Whatever it does bring, we'll be doing it together, sweetie." She felt him kiss her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you. Goodnight, husband."

"Goodnight, wife."

*****

Epilogue...

It was a beautiful summer's day. Not a cloud in the sky. The waves broke along the shore, sometimes drowning out the noise of the few family's that were enjoying their time on this stretch of isolated coastline. He was wearing a pair of shorts, his chest bare. Some of his dark hair was now turning a little grey, as was the hair on his head and on his face.

Leaning back against him was his wife of over a decade. In his eyes, she was as beautiful today as she'd been the day they met. Turning her blue eyes towards him, they shared a soft kiss, before she snuggled back against him.

"Daddy! Mummy! Did you see me ride the wave?!" one of their daughters called.

"Yes, sweetie. We saw it," Cindy replied, "It was very impressive!"

"Are we going home yet?"

"You have more time, munchkin," he called out, "Just stay between the flags."

"Okay, Daddy." Then she ran towards them, her little legs struggling in the soft sand. She kissed them each on the cheek. "Love you, Daddy. Love you, Mummy."

They returned the love as Cindy moved further into his back. They'd adopted the twin girls when they were under a year old, their birth mother far too young to raise on her own. They'd met her more than once and the authorities were happy for the adoption to take place. The agreement was that they would raise the girls until they were eighteen, then they would be told the truth and it would be their decision whether they pursued a relationship or not. But unlike many adoptions, they had agreed to keep the young woman up to date. Cindy knew Mark almost viewed her as another older daughter, as she had been left with very few people in the world to rely on.

Emily was nearly eighteen and had been living solely with her father and Cindy since she was fifteen. Though she still had a relationship with her mother, Emily had admitted she'd never truly forgiven her mother once she'd found out the truth. Not about her sexuality, she'd long accepted her mother being in a same-sex relationship, but the cheating and the lies that surrounded her infidelity. Mark did his best to repair the fractured relationship, but part of him also thought his ex-wife reaped what she had sowed.

Emily also knew that Cindy was transgender and had never cared for a second, stating Cindy was a beautiful woman and that her father was lucky to have such a wonderful woman as his wife. To say his daughter and his wife were now incredibly close wouldn't be an understatement. Watching his oldest daughter look after her younger twin sisters made his heart swell. He knew Cindy was loving the show as well. Their three daughters were beautiful young women.

Alexa had finally found a man that kept her satisfied. He verged on being a femboy. Shorter than even Cindy, pale, slim, but he was a gorgeous young specimen, and seeing the pair together, Cindy knew Alexa was head over heels in love with him. And he practically worshipped her. Alexa did tell stories about their bedroom antics, but outside of the bedroom, it was mutual respect. In fact, Alexa doted on her soon to be husband whenever they were out in public.

Michelle and Jamie finally admitted to each other, and everyone else, that they were in love. Considering they already lived with each other, nothing changed except the fact Jamie moved into Michelle's much larger bedroom, and that was it. They had eloped to get married, hosting a party upon their return, and everyone simply got on with their lives.

Standing up, he called the three girls back as he helped Cindy to her feet. He looked her up and down as Cindy giggled though he couldn't see her eyes. "See something you like, husband?"

"I do, but we'd best wait until we get home, otherwise we'll get arrested."

"Could always send the girls back into the water?" She dug into her handbag and showed him what she always carried. "I'm always prepared, baby."

She was probably thankful to be wearing a sarong that covered her bikini bottoms, as knowing his wife, she was probably hard herself. Pulling her to his body, they shared a soft kiss, running his hands down to her perfect little butt. Once she'd hit thirty, she'd started attending the gym. He went with her to keep her company, and they were both now fitter than ever, but she'd kept those curves he'd fallen in love with long ago.

They managed to calm down as their daughters put on t-shirts and shorts, something on their feet, before they walked back to the car. He never walked anywhere without holding her hand, knowing how much such a simple gesture meant to her. They were always cuddling and kissing, their three daughters used to their parents expressing their love for each other.

Gathered around the dinner table later that night, after he'd gone out to get takeaway from the nearby fish and chip shop, he was busy biting into a juicy burger, the best burgers you could get in the city, when Emily cleared her throat, and for the first time he could remember, she looked nervous.

"Daddy. Cindy. I need to tell you about something."

"You can tell me anything, sweetie," he replied.

"It's about... um..." She blushed before lowering her voice, "Daddy, I have a girlfriend."

He couldn't stop smiling as he'd always wondered as his daughter rarely ever mentioned boys. "That's wonderful, sweetie," Cindy replied, "But why are you so worried?"

"Um... Because... Well, I really like her and all, but she's..." Glancing at her sisters, it dawned on him that perhaps this wasn't something for younger ears.

"Girls, would you like to eat in the living room?"

They loved the idea, making sure they wouldn't make a mess, before quickly returning to the table, noticing Cindy was now sitting next to his oldest, stroking the back of her head to provide comfort. "She's beautiful, Daddy, but she's the same as Cindy. She started transitioning in Year Seven, and came to our school last year. I didn't even realise she was trans until she broke down and told me, thinking I'd hate her because of it. But I love her, Daddy."

He moved to hug her and Cindy held her from the other side. "When can we meet this beautiful young woman?" he asked.

"Um, well, I was thinking she could perhaps come around for dinner next weekend? I've already met her parents and they're wonderful. Just like Cindy's parents, they immediately accepted their daughter as the wonderful person she is."

"Once we've finished, call your girlfriend and let her know she's more than welcome in our home, and we'd love to have her over for dinner."

"Thank you, Daddy!" she squealed, kissing his cheek, kissing Cindy's cheek, before she stood up and ran to her room.

Sharing a glance with his wife, they enjoyed a chuckle as she cuddled into him. "One could say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree regarding a certain thing," she stated.

"All we want is for our children to be happy. If my daughter finds love with someone just like her beautiful step-mother, then I'm not going to complain."

"Kids to bed then to our own so we can make love."

"Hmmm. Can't think of many better ways to finish a Saturday, to be honest."

The two little girls were exhausted after a day at the beach, Mark carrying one then the other to their bedroom, kisses from each parent, before they wished Emily goodnight. She was excitedly chatting to her friends on the phone, kissing both of them on the cheek again, wishing them goodnight, not embarrassed to tell them how much she loved them both.

After making love for a couple of hours, Cindy was snuggled into his side. "Well, it looks like another journey is about to begin," he stated.

"Ours is still ongoing, handsome. Wonder what will happen next?"

"Whatever it is, I'm certain we'll face it head on, side by side, hand in hand."

Kissing his cheek, she whispered that it sounded wonderful, and that she loved him even more with each passing day. Returning the love he felt for her, he wasn't surprised that she fell asleep before him. He'd worn her out for the past hour or so, the lovemaking as fresh after over ten years as it was the first time they'd been intimate.

The last thought to cross his mind before sleep was long may the journey continue.

*****

A/N - So a mixture of reality and fantasy, or that was the idea when I started writing it. Hope you enjoyed it, and keep an eye out for further instalments of 'Ambiramus Collections'. The next one will likely focus on Alexa, and the idea is that she'll either be a more dominant transgender woman (which seems a popular trope) or she'd just be futanari (so complete fantasy but a lot of fun to write about, and I will probably write further futanari stories in the future, for anyone that might be interested.)

1...456789