Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,264 Followers

He replied by running his tongue over her rosebud. She moaned softly as he slowly spread her cheeks and buried his tongue again. "Oh baby," she moaned, "If I'd known you loved it so much..."

"Because it's you, sweetie," he replied before returning his tongue. He knew how to tease her. Though he'd done it before, it had been a long time. So he'd been doing a lot of reading. What amused him was that people seemed to think eating arse was a new phenomenon. He shook his head at that. People had always eaten arse, it was just something people felt comfortable admitting nowadays.

He ate her arse until she was begging and whimpering for something else. But he didn't relent, burying his tongue in her arse as he slowly started to stroke her girlcock at the same time. When she released a loud moan, that's when he made her giggle as he placed a kiss on each of her perfect little cheeks.

"I love your arse, Cindy," he whispered, "Are you ready for more?"

"I've been ready for weeks, Mark."

Lubing her up a little bit more, he slowly slid a finger inside her. He knew it had been months since she'd last had sex, but she'd turned him on something fierce with masturbation story and was aware she loved to use toys on herself. One finger turned into two, lifting himself up as he leaned forward, Cindy turning to kiss him as he slowly finger-fucked her. Her eyes dazzled him, pleased that even in bed, she would keep wearing her glasses. He'd cum on them more than once and it was a real turn on. Cindy perhaps didn't quite understand but she did it for him.

Three fingers inside her, she whimpered and begged for his cock. Lubing up his cock with his other hand, he fucked her with three fingers for a couple of minutes before she was pleading with him to just slide his big cock inside her. Wondering what she'd do, he took his fingers from her and offered them to her to suck. Even he felt his eyes go wide when she didn't hesitate, moaning as he felt her tongue and mouth suck his fingers like a cock.

"Dirty little girl," he murmured. Then he kissed her, rubbing his cock along her crack. She whimpered again before he sat back and rolled her over onto her back. She smiled at him, spreading her legs, as his eyes took in her body. Including her girlcock, which was leaking pre-cum of its own. Grabbing a pillow to place it underneath her, she pulled her legs back slightly as he lined up his lubed cock at her tight hole.

Leaning down to kiss her softly, he kept his eyes on hers as he slowly pushed his cock inside her. She gasped as he slowly spread her, her fingers running up to his back, digging in slightly as the head of his cock popped inside her. When she smiled, he knew she was okay, slowly burying the rest of his cock inside her until he had nothing left to give her.

Kissing her again, he slowly started to move inside her. Slow, gently thrusts, letting her get used to having a real cock inside her. She moaned softly with every thrust. Still having boy bits meant she still had a prostate. She'd told him she could make herself cum with a toy touching it. Adjusting his angle, when she moaned loudly, he knew he'd found the target.

"I love you," she whispered.

He stopped and kissed her softly. "I love you too, Cindy," he whispered back.

"You do?" she asked, hearing hope in her tone.

"Cindy, I think I was falling in love with you that first night. There was just something about you..."

"I felt the same way."

Mark would admit he hadn't enjoyed such intimate with sex with anyone in a long time. Even his last few years with his ex-wife had been going through the motions, though it made sense considering what happened. But this first time with Cindy was something else entirely. Her arse was incredibly tight, warm and beyond satisfying. He was already loving how her body reacted, the noises she was making, the look of love and lust in her eyes.

When her legs wrapped around him, he moved one hand down to her arse, pumping her slightly faster. "Oh god, fuck me," she groaned, "Love your big cock, honey."

"Going to fill you in a minute, sweetie. I'm so fucking turned on."

She leaned up to kiss him, running her fingers through his hair. "We'll have to talk about living together soon as I'll want this every night."

"Definitely." He pumped her a little faster, enjoying the smile that formed on her face. "I'm going to fill you up tomorrow before we go see my family."

"That's very naughty, Mark." She moved her lips up to his ear. "Is that after you cum on my face when I blow you in the morning?"

"Oh fuck," he growled, "I'm close now."

"Definitely fucking me every night going forward. My god..."

Mark kept going until he simply couldn't stop, growling as he buried his cock and blasted deep inside her. He felt her arsehole squeezing his cock as she moaned, looking down to see her belly was glistening, meeting her eyes and smiling. "You came already?" When her lower lip trembled, he knew she'd not just had an orgasm, but it had been a good one, and it had meant the world. "I didn't realise..."

"I love you so much," she whimpered.

Leaving his cock buried after his orgasm had passed, he was surprised she didn't want him to pull out, aware that it might have been a little uncomfortable. Only when he felt himself soften did he finally sit up and carefully extract his cock. She looked ready to move to him, and a raised eyebrow actually made her blush. "Something on your mind?" he asked.

"I was wondering if... Well, I know..."

"Oh, you wanted to..."

"I would for you, honey."

He gently pulled her up so she was on her knees too, kissing her softly as he caressed her body. "Maybe next time, if you want to, but I don't expect anything, sweetie."

"I know, but I'd do it for you, Mark. I love you so much, I'd do anything for you."

Hugging her tightly, she giggled as her head rested against his chest, feeling her soft hands on his back, caressing him in return. "I'm glad I made you cum," he whispered.

"First man to do that to me. First time I felt genuinely loved while having sex."

Lying down together, he rolled onto his back, taking Cindy with her. As she straddled his lap, she leaned down, a hand to either side of him, as they resumed making out. He was already feeling a familiar stirring as he was still horny, just needing a few minutes' recovery time, while he sat up enough to take one of her breasts in his mouth, making her coo as he gently sucked and nibbled at a very hard nipple.

"Fuck, what you do to me," she moaned softly.

"Make your girlcock hard and you might cover me in girlcum?"

She leaned back and smiled. "You'd like to see that?"

"I'd love to see you really enjoy yourself when you're on top."

Neither of them really needed lube, though there was no such thing as too much lube. She stroked him back to full hardness rather quickly, moaning in unison as she easily sank herself down onto his cock. He watched as her girlcock flopped around for the first few minutes, resting her hands on his chest, slowly riding his cock. He wasn't going to cum again anytime soon so this was just about sex, enjoying being joined together, and he wanted to watch the woman he loved riding him.

Watching her girlcock slowly get harder made him smile, and her smile was rather shy once she was hard again. But she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed, it was a sign of how turned on she was, and how much she loved feeling his cock inside her. When she lubed her girlcock and started to stroke herself, he loved the noises she made.

"Going to cum for me, sweetie?"

The smirk that formed almost made him laugh. "Do you want to see your girlfriend cum all over you, honey?"

"I wouldn't complain if you did. I think we'll definitely need a shower once we're done though."

She leaned down to kiss him. "Particularly if you leave another load or two in my tight little butt," she whispered.

"You're head down, arse up next time and I'm going to fuck you into the mattress," he growled. Noticing her shudder, he caressed her face, the smile forming on her face immediately. "You loved the sound of that, didn't you?"

"Making love is wonderful, but I've also fantasised about you just pounding the shit out of me, Mark."

She sat back and stroked her girlcock faster. He would admit to being mesmerised by it. What had surprised him the most, from the moment she'd confessed to the first time he saw her naked, was the fact that the fact she had what she called 'boy bits' didn't bother him in the slightest. In his mind, matching her mind, she was a woman. Yes, many would claim biology would differ, but as he'd said, this was where sex and gender argued with each other. And, in the end, all that mattered was the fact he loved her, she loved him, and the sex was already fantastic.

"Mark," she whimpered, riding him faster, her hand now stroking her girlcock faster.

Hands at her hips, he bent his knees to push her forward slightly. She rested a hand back on his chest, other hand stroking herself faster and faster. "Cum for me, sweetie," he said softly, her eyes staring into his, "You can cum for me, sweetie. I want to feel your warm sticky cum splatter on me."

"Then you'll cum in me?" she asked, an almost desperate tone to her voice.

"Of course I'm going to cum in you. I'm so fucking turned on right now."

When he started to properly thrust up into her, he grinned as she had no chance of holding back now. She moaned. She groaned. She whimpered. He loved hearing her make that sound. Desperation and need in one noise. She couldn't hold back, feeling her squeeze his cock again as he felt that first spurt of warm cum land on him. Before he knew it, she was both climaxing and crying, waiting until she was finished before she looked at him, bottom lip trembling, cheeks wet with tears.

Sitting up, he held her close as she held him tightly, fingers digging into her back. "Oh my god!" she cried softly, "I haven't felt anything like that ever." Kissing all over his face, she leaned back and smiled as he used his thumbs to wipe his cheeks. "Now you need to lie back and cum in me."

He lasted five minutes before he left another load inside her. She'd almost screamed with delight as he grabbed her arse and fucked her, laughing away as his cock throbbed with each spurt, joking that, with a third load later, it might just start dribbling out of her nose, she'd be so full of his cum. "And I'm going to have a mouthful in the morning too," she stated, lying down on his chest.

She needed to sit up and eventually lie down next to him, resting a leg over his and an arm across his broad chest, snuggling into him as he held her close in his arm. They lay together in silence for a few minutes, catching their breath. "Well, I think that makes up for some of the self-imposed celibacy," he joked.

"Mark, trust me on this, once we're living together..." He turned to meet her eyes. He was expecting a blush, but her eyes spoke of determination. "We're doing this every single night. Well, mostly making love, but the one thing I can promise is that our sex life is going to be absolutely fantastic."

"I might hold you to that promise, Cindy."

"If you don't get my arse, I've got a perfectly good mouth for you to use. And I think it's quite obvious already that I love sucking your cock, Mark."

She wasn't lying about that considering it had been a couple of months of purely oral sex before this first time being intimate. "I've certainly grown to appreciate your skills, sweetie," he said softly.

"And I love the fact you were willing to return the favour, but also the fact you were concerned about how I'd feel. I know you're still learning about my life, and also my friends, but I know you do everything for me because it's out of love."

She got up and sat on her knees, glancing back at him, before lowering her head to the mattress. Wiggling her little arse in his direction, he sat up on his knees, enjoying the dribble of cum leaking out of her. Resting his hard cock between her cheeks, he gazed up and down her body, enjoying the curves he could see. She glanced back and smiled at him. "Loving what you can see?"

"So fucking hot, Cindy," he murmured, making her gasp as he easily buried his cock inside her. He didn't hesitate in leaning forward, mounting her like he often saw in porn films. With his mouth next to her ear, she moaned softly as he kissed her cheek. "Okay?" he asked, not wanting to hurt her.

"Fuck me, lover. I can handle it." When she met his eyes, he knew she would be okay. Smiling at him, she kissed him lightly on the lips. "If it starts to hurt, I'll let you know. Promise."

The first two times had been making love, getting to know each other's bodies, and just focusing on how they felt together. This was nothing but carnal lust and desire, but he wasn't surprised by the fact Cindy was willing to just let him fuck her senseless. The sound of his thick cock pumping her tight arsehole, the slap of his skin against her cheeks, her moans and his grunts, pushing her body lower and lower as he drove his cock deep with every thrust.

"Oh god," she cried, as he fucked her even harder, "I'm fucking hard again, Mark!"

"Good thing?" he managed to ask.

"Your cock is slamming my prostate!"

He chuckled into her ear. "Then cum all over my sheets. I love hearing I can make you so fucking hard, sweetie."

"Slam that cock deep, lover. You own my arse now."

Neither had any idea how long they fucked that third time, but by the time he came inside her again, she'd cum again, not in any great quantity, while he pulled out and collapsed to her side. She lay flat on her chest, her head facing in his direction, a dreamy smile on her face. "Holy shit," he muttered.

"I think we definitely need a shower now!" she exclaimed, giggling away.

Both of them would admit to being exhausted, considering it was the middle of the next morning. As soon as they returned to bed, they were fast asleep within seconds. Waking up the next morning, she was spooned back against him, no doubt feeling his erection pressing into her. She woke up not long after he did, turning her head enough to they could kiss. Then she joked about feeling rather tender, and he admitted to actually feeling a little sore himself.

So there was nothing sexual that morning. Instead, they got up and dressed, cooking breakfast together before lazing around the living room for a couple of hours. Perhaps a little making out, but Cindy spent most of the time cuddled into him as they watched some television. The one phrase going through his mind was 'domestic bliss'.

He could sense how nervous Cindy was during the drive to his parents' place. He'd been just as nervous meeting her family, but her nerves were certainly far more understandable, as they'd agreed that they wouldn't keep her secret for long. She would tell them the truth and they'd deal with the fallout. He'd assured her they might be curious, but after everything with the ex-wife, they'd be happy just to see their son and brother happy again.

Getting out of the car upon arriving, he needed to cuddle her as she started to get nervous and a little upset. He understood why, holding her in his arms until she calmed down. "I'm being silly," she whispered into his chest, "I'm sure they'll be fine."

Lifting her chin with a finger, he gazed into her gorgeous eyes. "Sweetie, they are going to absolutely adore you. But all you need to do is hold my hand the entire time. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not leaving you."

"I love you," she whispered, that shy, adorable smile he loved seeing on her face.

"I love you too, sweetie. Ready?"

She took a deep breath and nodded. His father met him at the front door. Shaking his hand, he introduced Cindy as his girlfriend. His father hugged her immediately, inviting her into his home, calling his mother to meet her too. His mother hugged Cindy as well, immediately asking a million questions, which didn't surprise Mark whatsoever

His siblings showed just as much interest in Cindy, though he wasn't surprised that she never let go of his hand except when being hugged by one of his family members. They made polite conversation as his mother prepared some side dishes for the barbecue his father already had going, cooking plenty of meat, aware Cindy loved to eat meat like the rest of them.

Conversation flowed as they ate. Cindy enjoyed a glass of wine with her meal, Mark taking the offer of a beer, though he reminded everyone he was driving so would limit himself to one or two at most. Everyone caught up with each other's lives. His parents were still working, though his mother only part-time. His two sisters were happy. Being the oldest, he had always looked after his two younger sisters. The oldest sister was a teacher, now divorced but a happy mother of two. His youngest sister was some sort of researcher, single and had insinuated more than once that she was unsure about her sexuality. He didn't ask and she didn't tell, but he always assured her he would lend an ear whenever she needed.

It was only when lunch was finished that she took his hand, clearing her throat. "I have something to tell all of you," she stated, "I love your son and brother. Mark is the best thing to happen to me in a long time." She gazed at him lovingly as she spoke. "I've spent a long time looking for a man like him, someone who goes out of his way to make me feel so special. I'm already thinking about the day we live together so I can return all the love I know he has for me. But there's one other thing I feel I must share about myself as I don't want to keep this sort of thing a secret."

He noticed her hand shaking as she took a sip of wine. "I'm here, sweetie," he whispered, "Take your time. They're going to love you regardless."

She looked around the table, shuffling closer to him, feeling her grip his hand even tighter. "I'm transgender," she stated after taking a deep breath, "I'm sure you've heard the term transwoman on social media or perhaps on the news. I was born, you know, a boy but I've lived as a woman for over fifteen years, but I've always been a woman as far as I'm concerned."

There was silence for a few seconds before his mother stood up and walked around the table, immediately taking Cindy in her arms. "I've had one daughter-in-law, but I think Mark is making one hell of an upgrade falling in love with you, Cindy," she whispered.

"Um, does that mean..."

"It does, Dad," Gabi stated, his youngest sister, "Remember me telling you about Mary, that girl you called a 'tall drink of water'?"

"Oh..." His father looked at Cindy for a few seconds before he stood up and followed the example of his mother, giving her a cuddle. "I can admit I don't understand it all, but if you make my son happy, and he makes you happy, then that's all that really matters. Welcome to the family, Cindy."

She leaned into Mark once his father released her. "Told you so," he whispered.

"So when's the wedding?" Suzy asked, his other sister.

"We have to live together first," he replied.

"But I'm already thinking of what dress I'd love to wear," Cindy whispered, cuddling into him, "I would make a wonderful wife for him."

The pair remained with his family until early in the evening. Upon leaving, she was hugged by each member of his family again, his mother whispering words of love and affection into her ear. She was almost as bitter as he was about how his ex-wife had ended their marriage, and she'd been waiting for him to meet someone new.

Driving them back to his apartment, he wasn't surprised she made no mention of returning home. They made love before showering and heading to bed, cuddling together, keeping their passion under control as they needed to work the next day. They were chatting about nothing in particular when he finally asked, "When would you like to move in? Or would you like me to move in with you? Or should we get our own place together? Or maybe..."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,264 Followers
1...456789