Ambiramus Collection - Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This apartment is much nicer than mine, plus your daughter is here for two weeks a month."

"But maybe we'd need a bigger place when we get married."

She knew what he might be referring to, hugging him tighter as she whispered, "Why?"

"I know this is still all new, Cindy, but I'm guessing discussing the big things isn't a bad idea. So I'm wondering if you wanted children?" He felt her hot tears landing on his skin as she gripped his body even tighter. "Sorry, I don't mean to make you cry," he whispered.

"Happy tears, because I'd love to have kids, but I can't."

"So we adopt a couple of children to call our own. I'm sure we have enough love to share with my daughter, and then a couple of our children."

"We'll have to get married first."

"If I said that idea didn't scare me for a second, would that surprise you?"

"I already daydream about walking down the aisle towards you, Mark." She kissed his cheek and snuggled into him. "I love you, and I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

*****

Six months later...

Looking around her empty apartment, she felt some sadness that she would be saying goodbye to somewhere she'd considered her safety net, but that was outweighed by the excitement that she was moving into a house with the man she loved. They'd started looking for their own place barely a month after they started seriously talking about finding their place, and with the housing market as it was, selling both their apartments and pooling their resources made the most sense.

His daughter, who she now loved as if she was her own daughter, was just as excited about the fact her daddy had bought a house. It was a four-bedroom house, large living room, modern kitchen and dining room, large bathroom, en-suite for the master bedroom, an office for Mark so he could occasionally work from home, a large backyard with an in-ground pool.

His ex-wife was now aware of her existence. She had apparently inundated Mark with questions and he'd rightly told her to fuck off. The only time she ever saw him loose his cool was in regards to her. He was never rude about his ex-wife in front of his daughter, but he was also aware his daughter wasn't happy living with her mother. She knew Mark would have loved sole custody of her, but the courts would never agree, and one thing Mark would insist is that his ex-wife was a good mother.

"Ready to go, sweetie?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her neck. She wiped her cheeks more than once, not said to be leaving, but happy to be moving in with the man she hoped to call her husband one day.

"I'm ready. I've loved living here, but I'm more than looking forward to living somewhere else now."

"I wasn't as sad to leave my apartment, but I know what this place meant to you, Cindy."

She turned in his arms and kissed him hard, moaning softly as his hands ended up on her arse. She loved feeling his hands all over her body. She loved being so desired by him. She loved the idea that she turned him on all the time. The fact he constantly pressed into her with his hard cock suggested he hadn't tired of her yet. Their sex life was fantastic. Every night they were together was wonderful.

Finally breaking apart, the realtor knocked on the door. Handing over the keys, she knew the apartment wouldn't be empty for long. The last things had been moved out of the apartment hours ago. Taking his hand, they walked downstairs and outside towards his car, turning to look back at the apartment block one last time.

"Going to miss this place?" he wondered.

"No, because I'm now making a home with the man I love," she replied.

They had agreed to buy a house that was close enough to his old apartment that it wouldn't be too awkward for him to drop his daughter off at school each morning and collect her from after school care. She would have loved to help out, but she didn't have her own car. In fact, though she had a licence, she hadn't driven a car in years.

Arriving outside their new home, Mark, his father and some of his friends had already moved everything they wanted inside the previous weekend. Opening the door, she found herself lifted in his arms as he carried her inside, giggling away as he carried her through their new house straight to the master bedroom. Sitting her down, he practically ripped her skirt off before lowering her panties, turning her over and burying his tongue between her cheeks.

"Baby," she moaned.

"Emily won't be here for another week. We're christening every other room except hers before she gets here," he whispered into her ear, his hot breath making her shudder with excitement.

They stripped each other off before they resumed making out. Lying on his back, she spun around and was greeted by his hard cock. She swallowed most of it easily, and moaned when she felt his lips wrap around her girlcock in return. They didn't enjoy a sixty-nine too often so it was the perfect way to start their first night in their new home.

Wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft, she loved the moans he made as she fondled his balls at the same time, slowly but surely swallowing more and more of his cock until he would have felt the tightness of her throat. She loved taking his cock as deep in her throat as possible, and sometimes, he couldn't help slowly thrust into her mouth at the same time.

His lips around her girlcock was a pleasant distraction, though he soon left that alone to bury his tongue inside her arse again. After months being intimate, she'd learned he loved eating her arse before he made love to or fucked her. When he spread her cheeks and buried a couple of fingers, she worked his cock and balls even hard, hoping to earn a load of cum before knowing she was going to be fucked later.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned, "I'm going to blow, sweetie."

"Finger my arse, honey!"

She felt another finger inside her arse as she used all the tricks she had to earn her man's cum. His fingers eventually disappeared as she spun around so she could see his eyes as he was about to climax. His hand, not previously inside her, ended up on the back of her head, knowing he was about to blow.

"Fuck," he growled, "Oh fuck..."

She squealed when that first spurt went straight down her throat. Moving back up his shaft, the next spurt filled her mouth, tasting his cum again, eagerly gulping down each subsequent spurt. She stroked her girlcock at the same time, feeling her orgasm about to arrive. As soon as he was empty, she sat up and straddled his lap, his hand replacing hers, whimpering as she couldn't help love his touch anywhere on her body.

"Baby," she whispered, "I'm close too."

"I love watching my girl cum."

"Oh baby..."

She collapsed on his chest once her climax was over, both of them chuckling as they'd only just walked into the house, and were already naked and fooling around. It was a good excuse to re-test the en-suite shower, at least. Putting on what they called 'house clothes', neither of them bothered with underwear as they wandered around the house together, hand in hand, smiling away as this was now theirs. The first step to building a real life together.

They were practically living together before moving into their new house, as she was spending nearly all week at his apartment. She only returned to her apartment to collect more clothes and give Mark time with his daughter when Emily was with him. Mark assured her that Emily already adored her, and that Cindy would always be welcome to stay.

That first week living together was a dream, at least to her. She woke him up each morning with a blowjob, swallowing down his cum, before they showered together. How they were not both late for work, she didn't know, as they couldn't get enough of his each other. Three mornings out of five, he ended up fucking her in the shower, barely having time for breakfast before he was driving her to the station, dropping her off, as he drove in another direction to his office.

His daughter arrived to stay for her usual two weeks after netball on the Saturday. She hugged Cindy tightly as always. Mark always watched with a smile, having told her that the only concern he'd had was that he wanted to see his daughter have a good relationship with the woman he chose as his next partner. The fact Emily had known Cindy as daddy's friend first, and was now daddy's girlfriend and living with him, showed to Emily that her daddy was in a serious relationship. Even at now eight years old, she was still very young but understood the changes taking place.

Cindy knew things had to scale back slightly whenever Emily was living with them, but it never stopped herself and Mark making love every night, they just had to be a little quieter, though Emily had chosen a room further away from the master bedroom than expected. Cindy had helped Emily decorate her room, which had only brought the two closer together.

Mark had asked if she was okay with organising a little housewarming party while his daughter was with them. Cindy thought it was wonderful, so both had organised with their friends to come over two weeks after they'd moved in. She always joined Mark and Emily when he took her to netball on a Saturday morning, standing on the side of the court next to him as they cheered her on. The ex-wife and her new partner was there, and she noticed that the two former partners barely exchanged pleasantries. It wasn't uncomfortable, Mark being polite when necessary, but it was obvious to anyone watching that the two were not friends.

On the way home, Mark picked up a couple of friends for Emily, aware his daughter would be bored being surrounded by daddy's friends, while she hadn't met any of Cindy's friends before. Arriving home with three giggling little girls, Mark asked them to behave when more adults were around, but they were free to mingle as he didn't want his daughter not to feel welcome in their home.

"I'll be good, Daddy," Emily stated, hugging him tightly, before she walked over to hug Cindy too, "Are your friends coming here soon too?"

"They are."

"Are they as pretty as you?"

It wasn't the first time Emily had called her pretty. The first time Emily told her, she'd burst into tears once Emily was back in her room, Mark hugging her for a few minutes as she wept in his arms, feeling a surge of love for the young girl who she knew she might end up being a step-mother to, if what she truly wanted finally happened.

Returning to their own bedroom, Mark shut the door and leapt on her. She giggled as she ended up bent over the bed, Mark resting on his forearms over her, feeling his erection pressing against her. Breathing against her neck, she pushed back against him, giggling again when he growled. "Should leave a load in your arse and ensure it's dripping out when our friends arrive," he whispered into her ear, "Or maybe I'll cum in your mouth but make sure there's a bit of cum left around your mouth so no-one misses it."

"Just cum on my face and you know I'd wear it for you, honey."

Standing up, he spun her around as they ended up in the middle of the bed, her legs wrapped around him, as they made out like a pair of horny teenagers. She felt him pressing into her again, and it was the only negative she could think about their relationship. They couldn't just strip off and make love. It took time to get her ready for his big cock. She'd never complain about the fact, and she made peace with it, having told him more than once that nothing stopped her from sucking his cock whenever she wanted.

They only stopped when her phone made a noise, reluctantly pulling apart as they knew it was a message from her friends. Both of them needed a couple of minutes to calm down as she was quite obviously tenting in her panties. She never hid the fact she had a girlcock in front of him any longer, but was still careful around Emily. They'd agreed she was perhaps still too young to be told her secret.

After they changed clothes in preparation for their afternoon party, her three best friends were the first to arrive. Mark greeted them with a hug and kiss on each cheek as always, calling his daughter from her bedroom so she could meet them for the first time. Being a child, Emily didn't have a filter. She immediately said Alexa was really tall, which made her laugh out loud, replying that was over six-foot and nearly as tall as her daddy. Michelle and Jamie were similar to Cindy, Emily asking if Michelle was related to Cindy as they both had similar hair and eyes, and were equally as pretty.

"Okay, she is far too adorable," Michelle whispered once Emily disappeared back to her room.

Both families arrived over the next half an hour, in addition to three of Mark's best friends. The place was soon busy with conversation, bottles of beer being handed out to most of the men, glasses of wine for the women. Music played softly to provide background news, Emily and her two friends appearing when Mark called them out, stating they could be the first to use their new pool.

The squeals of three young girls added to the cacophony of noise, Mark, his father and Cindy's father gathering at the barbecue. Cindy watched him as she talked to her friends and his, unable to stop smiling as Mark was in his element, surrounded by family, friends, with his daughter enjoying herself with her two friends in the pool. It was just what he wanted, but whenever he looked in her direction, she saw one thing in his eyes.

Complete and utter unconditional love.

Everyone stuffed themselves with all the food that was on offer. She sat next to Mark, continually touching his body whenever she had the chance. She'd read some books about the language of love, and hers was touch. She just loved to touch him, and she loved feeling his hands, or his lips, anywhere on her body.

Excusing himself to go to the bathroom, Cindy was chatting away with her three besties when she noticed silence had descended upon the rest of the table. She turned to see Mark standing at the sliding door that led outside, smiling with eyes only for her as he walked towards her. Wondering what he was up to, her offered his hand, standing up as he hugged her closely.

"You know I love you, Cindy," he stated, "I was at my lowest ebb when I met you for the first time. But you were the first person, except my wonderful daughter over there, to raise a genuine smile on my face in months. And I know I fell in love with you that first night, and I've fallen in love with you even more every single day since then. We now live together, we've bought a house, and we're going to build a life with each other. But while you're a partner in my life, and everyone around us knows that we're meant to be together forever, I would like it to be official."

She covered her mouth as she knew what was coming, seeing his smile broaden as he slowly lowered himself to one knee, taking the box from his pocket, opening it to show her the utterly gorgeous engagement ring he'd selected for her. "Cindy Williams, will you do me the greatest honour possible by becoming my wife?"

Somehow, she wasn't sure how, she managed to choke out a "Yes!" before nodding vigorously, holding out her left hand as he slid on the ring. She shouldn't have been surprised that it was sized perfectly for her finger, standing up and kissing her. She heard the applause and cheers from everyone around her, not feeling silly for a second as she cried in his arms. All the dreams she'd had as a little girl were now coming true. A home with the man she loved. Now engaged to that same man. And, if they were lucky, they could start a family together.

The fact the parents knew about his proposal wasn't a surprise. She loved him even more when learning that he'd approached her father, asking if it was okay that he proposed to his daughter. It was an old-fashioned sentiment but one she appreciated. As for his family, they were delighted as they treated Cindy like a third daughter already, and the two families were already incredibly close.

Her friends, her mother, his mother and sisters, all gathered around and immediately discussed wedding plans. She could barely keep herself together as they all had their own ideas, but smiled as Cindy finally stated that she'd spent the last fifteen plus years planning her wedding. She didn't want anything too big. All she wanted to do was walk down an aisle in a white dress, guided by her daddy, to take the hand of her soon to be husband, exchange vows of love and fidelity, before spending the rest of her life trying to make him as happy as he made her.

The gathering went late into the night, and many tearful hugs were exchanged when family and friends finally called it a night. Emily was having a sleepover and had gone to bed a couple of hours earlier. With the last guests departed, the pair quickly tidied up the house, though she wasn't surprised that the mothers had spent an hour or so helping clean up before they'd departed.

Taking his hand, she led him to their bedroom, shutting and locking the door, before falling to her knees before him. He caressed her cheek as she gazed up at him, slowly taking his cock out, smiling at the fact he was already hard. He was always hard for her. She knew how crazy she drove him sometimes, but no-one had ever made her feel so wanted and so beautiful.

"I'm going to blow you until I get you to the edge then I want you to make love to me," she stated, "Is that okay, or do you want me to swallow your cum?"

"Sweetie, whatever you want right now."

"Hmmm. I'm thinking the second thing, then we just make love later anyway." She licked his cock from balls to tip, teasing his head and savouring the pre-cum that immediately dripped onto her tongue. "I love you so much, honey. I can't wait to be your wife."

"I want to be involved with the wedding. I wasn't much the first time. It's meant to be our day together."

"Of course, baby. The only thing I really want is to exchange rings and vows, and end the day signing a certificate that says we're husband and wife. I want to be your wife, Mark. That's all I've wanted since that afternoon we shared coffee the first time."

"Really?"

"I knew I loved you at the end of that coffee date."

She made love to his cock with her mouth and tongue, always enjoying the moans and groans he made, loving the fact he wasn't a quiet lover. He let her knew what felt great and they both loved to talk dirty when they made love. Swallowing his length until it hit the back of his throat, he groaned again, his fingers gripping her ponytail, his eyes lighting up when he realised she'd done that before she'd escorted him into the bedroom.

"You're totally getting nailed after this," he growled, "Is that what you want?" He grinned as her eyes lit up. It was the exact reason why she'd put on her glasses and put her hair up. She wanted him to fuck her. "Fuck, you're so hot when my cock is in your mouth."

"I'd suck you all day, every day if I could, baby," she replied, licking up and down his shaft again, "But I'd also take your cock being inside my arse all day as well."

"Amateur porn films. Fuck on camera, sell them for lots of money. Men would love to see you and they'd be jealous of me."

"I'd fuck on camera just for us, baby. I'd be your little porn star."

When his fingers gripped her ponytail tighter, she almost moaned involuntarily, loving it when he took control of her in such a manner. He glared down at her before his eyes softened immediately, moving his hand down so her caressed her cheek again. She smiled despite the cock in her mouth. "I'm close, baby. Going to swallow?" She nodded eagerly. "Get ready..."

She was ready. She was always ready to swallow her lovers load. Pulling back so only the head and an inch or two rested in her mouth, she squealed when spurt after spurt of his hot cum flooded her mouth. Feeling he was empty, she kept sucking him until he softened in her mouth, releasing his cock so she could lick it up and down again.

1...456789