All Comments on 'Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 08'

by donalde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Best story ever

These characters are awesome. I can't wait until they get their hands on whose really behind this. It's hard to believe that Andrew and Amelia are newbies and not ancient. Either way they both kick ass. Is it too soon to beg for chapter 9? 5 stars of course, but you deserve 500.*****

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Awesome as always. Whoever killed Shannon and kidnapped his son may have the upper hand right not but it will suck to be them once Andrew finds them. Andrew and Amelia don't even know what their full abilities are so I wouldn't want to be on their shit list.

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Wonderful chapter

I totally agree with everything that Iread2relax said their comment five stars are simply not enough!

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago

I'm loving this story can't wait to read more!!! Couldn't put my phone down until i read all of them

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 11 years ago
Woot

Your back yay love it

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
DAMN

I LOVE AMELIA & ANDREW CHARACTERS VERY MUCH AND I AGREE WITH ARIESGIRL WHOLE-HEARTLY. I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THE BAD GUYS WHEN THEY CATCH UP WITH THEM. I'M TOTALLY LOVING THIS STORY A HELLUVA LOT. KEEP UP THE WRITING. IMPATIENTLY WAITING ON THE NEXT KICK-ASS CHAPTER.

GOOD LUCK.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Please do NOT self-edit

If I had to guess, I'd say that you're doing it either to save time, or because you cannot find an editor.

Please, please, please, PLEASE.

GET AN EDITOR.

I can guarantee that far more people will be not only willing, but ANXIOUS to read the next chapters if the errors are caught.

People are much less likely to catch their own mistakes while writing, as the brain subconsciously knows what SHOULD be there, and simply skips over the errors.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Actually, you know what?

When I get a chance, which should likely be over the course of the next couple weeks, I'm going to edit your self-edited chapters, then send them to you via your contact tab.

I'll put my skills where my mouth is, just to show you how much an editor can polish things simply by looking at a chapter with a fresh set of eyes.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
*open mouth, insert other foot*

Okay, so I wanted to edit your stuff for you.

Heh. *facepalm*

In the month since then, I've gotten a grand total of the first 3 chapters of this series done.

=/

That's pathetic, considering how fast I read.

It really sucks that I actually managed to do that little. Here's hoping I can finish the rest of the chapters you said you didn't have an editor for, maybe sometime before the next ice age hits...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous