Among Us - Zenith

Story Info
Adam makes his last stand... will it be enough?
23k words
4.8
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
170 Followers

My apologies for the time it took me to finish part 4 (I know there's a least a dozen of you who have been waiting). Along with the usual life and health stuff, I have to admit that I struggled at times completing this. The ol... I may have bitten off more then I can chew... feeling crept in more than once. If you've come back for the 4th installment, thank you for sticking with it. I hope I was able to wind this up in a way that was entertaining at least.

This story is part four of a spinoff from my series, It's a journey, not a destination. Some characters are carried for continuity, perspective, and to enhance the storyline. While it wouldn't be imperative for you to read the other series first, some of the prior nuances may be missed. I tried to supply a brief post narrative for clarity, when it was necessary, but I purposely didn't try to rehash too much from the series as I want this to stand on its own.

It's my first story published under Novels and Novellas. It stretches through many of the categories including straight content, lesbian content, transsexual content with a dash of sci-fi and fantasy. If any of these are not your cup of tea, please heed the tags and perhaps click a different story. I realize my tastes are not shared by everyone... again, that's ok!

Like all my other work, I've done my best to catch grammar and spelling errors, so please excuse any misses. I hope you enjoy the conclusion to Adam's story. Cheers!

Series order:

Among Us - Contact

Among Us - Revelations

Among Us - Uprising

Among Us - Zeneith

C_T

"Oh, sweet mother of Jesus." Adam muttered as his eyes rolled back into his head. Supine, Sarah was planted between his legs, her lips smooching with his pubic bone at the base of his cock, all while she sucked and swallowed his entire length. She had been at this for the better part of thirty minutes and showed no sign of slowing down.

She found an enjoyable rhythm that took him to the brink, only to back off enough to ease the urge... then started building the cycle again. Sucking his magnificent, monster of a cock, had quickly become a passion and if things were different, she'd be more inclined to spend her entire night feeding from him... but the pending events coming tomorrow, gave her other needs too. She slowly pulled herself up his shaft and released it with a long suckling kiss over the huge helmet. She smiled at the distorted bliss on his face, eyes scrunched tight, mouth stuck open, his breathing short and laboring.

Taking advantage of the moment, she quietly pivoted herself around, so her hips were up by his head. With a silent but quick movement, she slipped her right leg over, so her pussy was just inches over his mouth. He opened his eyes and just before he could say anything, Sarah placed her sex on his lips and ground gently. "I thought you might be hungry..." She snickered.

Adam groaned in approval and inhaled her sweet musky scent through his nostrils as his tongue explored the slick and tasty folds of her labia, causing Sarah to instantly hiss in pleasure. It boggled her mind that despite his virginity in everything sexual, he was able to rock her world like no other. He was attentive, intuitive, and oozed curiosity, willing to try anything to please her. His cock was truly made for a god, but the man was the complete package. He made her feel like she was the sexiest woman in the world and only had eyes (lips, tongue, fingers, cock, etc.) for her. The old Sarah would declare he was too good to be true. All men, especially the hot ones had secrets, dark tendencies, or multiple women on the side, but her ability to trust him entirely, was freeing.

Momentarily lost in the erotic sensations his mouth was causing her, she held his cock at the base and licked the head like a big ice cream cone. She slipped it between her tightly suctioned lips and reveled in how he stretched out her mouth. She was about to journey back down his fleshy pole when he nibbled her clitoris between his tongue and lips. She moaned heavily with her mouth full as her orgasm was right there, just hanging in the balance. He was teasing her now and she thought of complaining, but it felt so damn good. There was a sudden pressure at the entrance of her ass, as Adam carefully slipped his thumb past her tight sphincter, setting her off with an orgasm that threatened her sanity... it hit hard and carried forward through mini peaks causing the redhead to pause her cock worship.

"You good bear? That seemed like a big one?" Adam lowered his mouth enough from her pussy to speak.

It took a few minutes for Sarah to catch her breath and when she did, she turned herself until her straddle brought then face to face. She pushed his cock up with her ass and crushed his mouth with a deep passionate kiss, her own essence adding to the sensual moment.

"How do you do it? You always know what to do to send me over the mountain." She whispered while looking deep into his eyes.

"It was a calculated guess honestly. An ass as incredible as yours deserves attention too." He smiled as her cheeks turned red.

"You know just what to say you sweet talker." She laid flat on his chest and kissed his neck slowly making her way to his ears. "You know... I'd wouldn't object to something a little bigger in my ass." She whispered and giggled when she felt his erection throb against her cheeks. "Hmmm, I think someone likes that idea." She snickered.

His hands went straight to her perfect globes and squeezed them affectionately. "I didn't think it would be something you'd consider... considering, you know, my size."

"If it was any other man, you'd be right. But I trust you with my heart and my life." She kissed him deeply. "And the thought of you buried deep inside my ass... is kinda hot!" She rolled to her right and pulled him, so he'd follow and ended up on top. "I have some lube in my kit, in the bathroom. Would you be a gentleman and go grab it for us?" She giggled at his huge grin.

He didn't want to ask why she carried lube with her, but at this point he was really happy that she did. Adam made his way into the bathroom and quickly procured the lube and headed back to his beautiful girl. He was about to make some kind of sarcastic quip about greasing the caboose but was stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that she had positioned herself at the end of the bed, head down ass up, grinning in the sexiest way.

Temporarily lost for words, Adam slowly made his way to her perfect posterior and just took it in. He gently massaged her cheeks and lowered himself to his knees at the end of the bed. Slowly spread her cheeks and lowered his mouth to her hypnotic star. After a few tentative licks he began making out with her asshole causing her to moan like an animal in heat. Momentarily lost in this element, he remembered to apply some lube to his cock while he ate her ass out. Now generously covered, he stood with his cock between her legs, pressing into her soaked pussy and applied the lube to her saliva-soaked hole.

"Oh Jesus Adam! You're driving me crazy!" She mewed, sliding her pussy on the top of his shaft. She grabbed and bit the comforter as he worked one then two fingers inside her and continued slowly until he had all but his thumb inside her bottom.

"Adam, please! I'm ready!" Her voice raspy with arousal.

Not wanting to tease her too much, Adam pulled his fingers out and slid his cock back from between her legs until his huge crown was kissing her pucker. He gently prodded her tight knot, waiting for the right moment to challenge her natural resistance, but he didn't have to concentrate too hard because Sarah was pushing her ass back with impatience.

"Ok Bear... here we go." He muttered as he pressed the huge crown into the sphincter and watched it slowly expand around his girth. Sarah hissed as she pushed herself up to all fours. He heard her suck in a breath and was about to pull back when she pushed back hard, slipping the head and first inch past the barrier.

"OH FUCK!" She began panting to ease the pain.

Letting her set the pace, Adam massaged her ass cheeks and waited for a sign that she was ready for more. The sign came shortly, as she pushed back, taking more of him. He began a slow assault and retreat rhythm, corkscrewing inch after inch deeper inside her tightest places. He watched her sheath cling to his cock every time he pulled out a little, only to have it stretch further with the next thrust. He had no concept of time, just the incredible sensation her tight passage was giving him. He closed his eyes and continued his journey of pleasure deeper and deeper as Sarah moaned in appreciation. It wasn't until he felt the softness of her cheeks against his pelvis, did he realize he was completely, balls deep inside his love.

"Sarah... you feel so... FUCK... I have no words!"

"I have 10 for you." She looked back at him. "You feel amazing, now fuck me like you own me!" She dropped her head back down and grabbed the sheets with her fists.

Watching his massive cock disappear into the depths of her magnificent ass was intoxicating. Equally marveled at how her ass could actually take him, and how good it felt when he bounced off her pert cheeks. He kept a firm grip as his tempo increased. With her hole so lubricated now, the uncomfortable friction was gone and all that was left was the feeling of warm hug on his cock.

Sarah didn't realize she was drooling until she licked her lips. Sure, she had tried anal before and it wasn't bad... but this was unbelievable! She could easily get hooked on this. She giggled to herself as she realized she felt that way about everything. The way he fucked her pussy, sucking his cock and now butt stuff! He was playing her like a fine instrument, knowing how to get the best sounds and feelings from pushing the right buttons.

"Oh Adam..." She moaned and slipped forward until she was lying on her stomach. She put her hands underneath her body. One played with her clit while the other could feel his cock push into abdominal walls. She arched her back to meet his thrusts, enjoying the domination.

The room's humidity rose from the sweat and panting going on. Thunderous slapping noises bounced off the walls as Adam reached his peak until, with one final thrust that threatened to push her through the mattress or break the box spring, both moaned and groaned as their respective orgasms racked their way through their bodies.

**

Putting on the last of his clothes, Adam slowly made his way back to the bed, leaning in, giving Sarah a lingering kiss on her forehead. She shifted a little and smiled before opening her eyes. The two lovers shared the rest of the evening making love and cuddling, knowing that the events of the next 24 hours would be life changing to many. Neither talked about the risk to Adam or even the risk of failure, which would doom all humans on earth. Instead, they focused on the time they had together and made good use of it... several times.

"Off to save the world, are you?" Sarah lightly whispered.

"Well..." Adam looked like he was thinking about something. "My goal is to save my parents, and protect you, my aunties and all my family and friends. If saving our planet is required for that to happen, then count me in." He smiled.

After a brief, silent pause, Sarah sat up on the bed and embraced him deeply. All the worry and emotions they dared not talk about last night, channeling through her body to his. A small tear escaped the corner of her eye and dripped onto his shoulder. "You come back to me Adam Cooper. Do you hear me?"

"I hear you bear. I will not fail, that's my promise to you."

She noticed that he didn't promise he would come back, but she knew better than to point it out. He meant what he said, and she had to find the silver lining in that.

*KNOCK* KNOCK*

"Adam? Sarah? You gotta come out and see this!"

Jade's excited voice heeded their presence in the family area and Adam helped Sarah cover up her still nude state with a hotel bathrobe. The couple made their way into the large sitting area, only to observe Veronica and Jade's eyes glued to the 80" TV screen.

"You said it, Mary. This is truly an unprecedented moment." Adam could see the two news anchors bantering on the large screen while a big red banner scrolled across the bottom of the screen. Aliens reveal themselves. Asked for public appearance. Prime minister Reynolds and a small gathering of military brass to meet at 3pm. Watch live coverage from Nathan Phillips square.

Sarah turned to Adam and his eyes told her what she already expected. This was what he was waiting for. She kissed his cheek and quietly moved to the couch beside Veronica and Jade.

Adam kissed the cheeks of his two aunties, who barely registered his goodbye. With one final look and wink at Sarah, he made his way to the door and headed home to prepare.

**

Adam's parents had walked all night through the darkness, but the terrain was flat and void of much of anything that could be used as cover. As the sun came up, they could still see the sizeable structure they had escaped from, but the source of lights they saw in the distance from the rooftop last night, still hadn't revealed itself. The trio were currently sitting on the backside of a mound of some kind, hoping if they couldn't see the building and pursuers couldn't see them. Katie was huddled between Isabel's legs, resting her head on her familiar boobs, slowly caressing the skin along her arms. It wasn't meant to be erotic or intimate... the act was like a soother to both women. Inseparable for most of their life together, the weight of the past three years was beginning to take its toll. While danger was still lurking behind them, the adrenaline rush began to retreat, and their emotions were becoming more palpable... more fragile.

"I still can't believe you're here." Katie whispered as she let her head roll up so she could see Isabel's face. "I tried so hard to be strong for the girls, your parents; our Adam." She choked up. "I did my best Izzy, but I just wasn't strong enough to help them with their pain... to help them move on. I couldn't even move on."

"Katie-bear... I'm so sorry. That was a lot for you to take on. But I think you're being way too hard on yourself. Everything you tell us about Adam, makes me think we couldn't have done a better job."

"Here I am wallowing in my self-pity... it must've been hell for you two the last three years."

"Actually, in a way, we were somewhat fortunate." Jason whispered from the top of the mound, turning towards the pixie.

"How could being held captive by Aliens for three years be fortunate?" Katie was almost exasperated by his phrasing.

"Well... what you and the others had to deal with for three years far outweighed our situation. You see Katie, we only became aware of our situation about a week ago. We were placed in cryogenics. We basically slept through most of it."

Katie went silent as she let that sink in. Isabel gently ran her hands through the woman's soft blonde hair, a soothing gesture she'd done her whole life.

"Wait... you guys were frozen for 3 years?" The tiny woman finally spoke up. Jason nodded his affirmative and Isabel gave her an uhm hum. "So... I'm like three years older than you now, you lucky bitch." She pouted mockingly only to be squeezed in a big hug from her best friend.

"That's right Katie-bear... and don't think I will ever forget to remind you!" Isabel taunted her bestie, causing an impromptu wrestling session.

Jason smiled as he watched the two most important women in his life re-connect and pick up like none of this had happened. His peripheral vision caught something moving in the distance. "Shhhhhhh." He whispered, instantly stopping the happy reunion. "There's something moving back there."

"What is it?" Isabel asked as the women snuck behind him on their hands and knees.

"Looks like they have a few of them looking for us."

"A few is better than an army." Katie added.

Jason watched from a distance as the first three turned into six. The number was growing as they moved over the first hill right behind the building. "I stand corrected... there's more than a few."

"How many more?" Isabel inquired anxiously.

"Let's go with a shit load. We must get moving again." He gently ushered them to the bottom of the mound. "We have no darkness for coverage, so we have to stay low, move carefully, and find us some place we can hide or better yet, call for help."

Jason crouched down like a soldier moving along the frontlines and tried to pick the safest direction for them to go. After a brief, eenie, meenie, minie, moe... the girl's hunkered down and followed him.

**

The scene at the huge public park was a spectacle to be seen, with media trucks set up in rows upon rows, and the space packed with spectators from all walks of life. Signs were carried by many. Some were welcoming in their handwritten script, while others were offensive, demanding the aliens to go home. The doomsday group was present, as usual, gathered in their ceremonial robes, chanting and praying over their religious books.

"You still think we are a worthy race to interact with?" Adam reached out to Esta from his rooftop view.

"You are not a race without problems, but you are also so very young. Truthfully, there is so much promise on this planet Adam."

"I'll take your word for it." He replied. "So... these darts. What are they for?"

"The projectiles are infused with a neurotoxin that will temporarily render a Barkkwa host immobile. They will lose the ability to move, speak, or communicate in any manner. It will allow me to scan for information without risk of an incident."

"You mean like me killing a bunch of these assholes right here?" Adam chuckled.

"Sadly, you will have more than enough opportunity to kill the Barkkwa Adam. Ideally if you could get to the Grand Director and neutralize him, you would break all the bonds to the Terran hosts, ending their existence simultaneously."

"By neutralize, you mean kill right? I can't wait to get that piece of shit."

"Make no mistake Adam, he is expecting you. Not you personally, but someone tethered to us. He knows we are here and that we are aware of his plan. He is like no other Barkkwa. He is the alpha... the apex of his kind. His death will not come easily. Make no mistake... your very life will hang in the balance too."

Adam snickered. "That's the worst pep talk I've ever heard."

"Pep talk? I am unaware of the term, but I assure you I speak the truth in my caution."

"Yeah, yeah. Ok... I'm heading down." He looked at his watch. "You're on in 10 minutes... you nervous?"

"Of course not."

Adam smiled to himself, as he adjusted his Gi. He really wanted to wear the tenugui with it, but a full-fledged ninja outfit would attract too much attention. The Gi would pass as a robe or pajamas, neither would garner a second glance. He checked his Graytorth, put his Serengeti's on to cover his white, opaque eyes and began scaling his way down the back of the building using the corner section of the brick for grip and traction.

After his descent, Adam slowly walked towards the crowd, gently pushing his way through towards the front of the platform where the reveal and interview would take place. He stood still for a moment, trying to scour the massive crowd, looking for any feeling that would be related to the Barkkwa. In his assessment of the large group, he was able to get a fairly accurate read on the number of people jammed into the public square and the side streets associated with it. The park already had a massive jumbo-tron media billboard, but the city had quickly set up another half dozen temporary ones for the occasion.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
170 Followers