Amy - A Second Chance

Story Info
Blake gets together with Amy, a famous porn star's daughter.
2.1k words
4.47
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy- A Second Chance

The date had been wonderful, a success from the start.

Amy was excellent company, well informed on many subjects and issues so the conversation just flowed.

At Patty's urging I'd finally agreed to call Amy, another former babysitting client of hers, and was now glad I did.

Patty was tearing up Porn Valley establishing herself as 'THE' go to mature, milf/cougar porn star and why not...she had the looks, the body, and of course a nymphomaniac's desire for sex.

I'd met Amy a couple of times but never one on one. She wore a black turtleneck sweater with a simple, white stone pendant around her neck. Her short, green and blue tartan kilt skirt showed off her toned legs in black stockings. A simple pair of black wedges finished her apparel.

Her make-up was done simply and her blue eyes shined when she smiled. Her short blonde hair was swept back on her head- a truly lovely woman.

We'd enjoyed an appetizer and drinks at a local bistro, had strolled through the park catching the last couple of numbers by a jazz quartet at the band shell, had enjoyed a light breeze while sitting on a park bench near the pond, and got to know each other a little better.

Patty was right, Amy and I were close in age, enjoyed the same music, had many mutual likes and dislikes and just felt right together.

Walking her up to the door of her apartment building she wondered, "Would you like to come up for a bit?"

"Not tonight Amy, after all it is our first date."

"But we've already been together..."

"Let's take it slow and see where this goes. Maybe next time?"

"So there's going to be a second date?"

I embraced and kissed her with a sensual, tongue enveloping kiss. Her pert body fit against me like it belonged. It felt like a wonderful eternity before we parted from this sexy embrace.

With my heart beating I gave her a peck on the lips. "Until next time...I'll call you."

I watched her sashay across the lobby to the elevator. Amy blew me a kiss as the sliding doors closed.

The restaurant lived up to its reputation. The food, the ambience, service, and of course the present company had led to a delightful evening.

Amy looked dazzling in a light blue dress with a deep 'V' diving to her cleavage. A piece of turquoise rested where her subtle breasts began to swell. White hose accented her legs with her white pumps adding inches to her stature.

Her make-up was more evident this time the black mascara on her lashes making her blue eyes pop. Her blonde hair was swept back as before and a pair of dangling turquoise earrings accentuated her neck.

Taking her hand as we waited for the valet to bring the car she laid her head on my shoulder.

"That was an amazing meal Blake, thank you. And, you're pretty good company too!"

I kissed her pink glazed lips and responded. "I kind of like you too..."

"Would you like to come up this time? I've got something I'd like you to see?"

"I was hoping for an invitation." I held the door for her.

She turned to me after closing the door to her abode. Embracing we kissed deeply, sloppily, our tongues intertwined in earnest. Amy's perfume wafted lightly from her neck and I breathed it deeply.

I re-acted as any man would while making out with a beautiful vixen, I began to develop an erection.

"You're a good kisser Blake! I've seen the look in the eyes of The Ladies Lunch Club as you prepared each of them with foreplay-they all looked a bit dazed after kissing you, even my Mom."

"The Ladies Lunch..."

I've seen all of the videos Blake. You treat them respectfully and gently fuck the hell out of them."

My face obviously registered shock.

"It's ok Blake because that's what I'd like-make love to me! Undress me and take me-let's celebrate this feeling between us!" Taking me by the hand she led me to her bedroom. Standing next to the bed she offered herself to me.

Unzipping her dress as we canoodled, it slipped from her shapely body to the floor.

Amy was sheathed in a half cup white lace bra, white lace top stockings, and a little matching g-string panty. "I know how you like women in lingerie Blake, so I dressed for the occasion. You like?"

Amy was stunning in her white lace. "Ummm," was all I could muster.

As we kissed I lightly ran my hands up and down her body pausing to squeeze her delicious tits and her heart shaped ass. "I think you want me as much as I want you Blake. Take me baby, I'm all yours."

She slowly undressed me kissing my body as she went. Kneeling in front of me she slowly lowered my briefs. My now rigid cock sprang to attention. "There it is, that big, beautiful cock of yours!"

Instantly I was in her mouth. I watched her fellate me with gusto. One hand held the base of my dick, the other massaged my balls gently. Her long nails were white and her hand encircled my dick. Her tongue and lips slid up and down my length. She couldn't accommodate my entire length and my girth looked amazing with her pink lips around it. Using both hands she slid them up and down my length like a tunnel of love, a tunnel of pleasure. "Does that feel good Blake, your length being encased like that? Wait until you're in my vagina..."

Amy's tongue circled my cock head as her hands continued her sexual assault on my erection. Her eyes met mine holding the gaze as she worked.

"I need to see your enticing outfit again..." Taking her hands I helped her to her feet.

Kissing passionately I tweaked her exposed nipples one at a time. Lowering my head I licked her tits and pert nipples a couple of times each. "Oh Blake, that's nice. I wanted this to be special-so far it is!"

She helped me disrobe entirely and when I reached for her to do the same she stopped me. "No, leave the lingerie on! I know how much it turns you on which is good for me too. I've watched the videos..."

"You look so sexy, so feminine- makes me want to please and pleasure you!"

"I really like you, have feelings for you...so the sex we have should affirm that."

"God you're beautiful." I nuzzled her neck. Taking another look at her white lace radiance, I reached for my cock and stroked it while observing the inviting vision of her.

Helping her lie back on the bed I went to my knees kissing and licking her inner thighs, pausing to spend time at her panty covered pussy. Putting her hands on my head she whispered, "Eat me baby. Lick me. Run your tongue up and down my pussy. Make me wet Blake!"

Pulling her sexy little panty to the side I feasted on her womanhood. Her pussy oozed moisture, her pink labia lips parting at the invasion of my tongue.

Smiling and watching as I attacked her pussy and clit she spoke, "Oh yeah, that's it, oh that's good, fuck me with your tongue, put your fingers in me, yeah, just like that."

I poked one, then two fingers in her twat and simulated fucking as I continued licking her lady parts. Reaching up I cupped her breasts, her hands on mine, her back arched, eyes closed. "Ummm. This is better than I remember Blake. God that's good."

"Don't forget, that was pure sex. This...I don't know but having feelings for you too...this is special."

Standing, my cock stood out straight, a dab of pre-cum on the end. Reaching down I slid her dainty panties off and lowered my mouth to her again. Pulling her legs up I ventured to her ass and gave it a lick.

"There'll be time for the kinky stuff later Blake, right now I want you in me. Make love to me Blake!"

"Later eh? So there will be another time?"

"Bet on it."

Rising to my feet again I lined up my big, nine inch cock with her now wet cunt and slowly, deliberately eased myself into her honey love pot. She was tight well lubed and I slowly, with a slight in and out motion, reached the apex of her vagina. Pausing as she accommodated me we looked deeply into one another's eyes. Amy really was a beautiful woman the short blonde hair accentuating her pretty face.

Closing her eyes she began to push back against me, began fucking me with her pretty, trimmed vagina.

The feeling surrounding my cock was heavenly and I returned her gyrations with thrusts of my own.

We enjoyed my penetration of her pussy, slowly at first increasing my speed then backing off, thrusting to the hilt then teasing with the tip like Patty had instructed me when pleasuring her.

"Oh Blake- fuck me!" I pounded her for a few minutes before easing up and pulling out of her pudenza. "Don't stop!"

"I'm not, trust me. Get on top of me- ride me Amy."

Switching spots she lowered her mouth to my cock and fellated me long and slowly before straddling me and lowering herself onto my rigidness. Her wetness welcomed me as she writhed and moaned above me. Her hips circled in a slow, sexy display of her pleasure.

Amy kissed me then offered her hanging fruits to my mouth. I kissed and caressed her grapefruit sized breasts her nipples hard and elongated.

Amy rose up and down my stiffness her hands on my chest, her eyes closed, and her body hungrily consuming my long hard cock.

"Amy- you feel so good. I want to cum for you but I'd like this feeling to last forever."

She smiled. "Yes, yes- keep fucking me. Make me cum Blake!"

Switching positions I stood behind her and plunged into her pussy as she knelt on the bed. I pounded her hard then slow, hard then slow.

"Play with my ass, I'm almost there." She pushed against my advances with reckless abandon. I lightly rubbed her cute, tight pink anal ring barely inserting the tip of my thumb. She took off like a rocket.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck..." Her body shook with her orgasm.

Encircled by her love, my cock remained stationary as she let herself go, still riding me like a bronc pushing against my advances.

Holding her shapely ass in my hands I thrust deeply into her gushing cunt. Falling forward on the bed Amy turned over and spread her legs. Reaching between her lace ensconced thighs she rubbed her slit slowly, sensuously, inserting her middle right finger. "Fuck me some more Blake- you need to cum for me. I want to taste my reward for being such a good slut!"

"Amy, you are a vision and a particularly playful partner. Yes, I'll continue fucking you and finish in your mouth." I bent down and kissed her while re-inserting my raging hard-on in her soaked pussy.

I fucked Amy with abandon, sucking her tits, French kissing her luscious mouth, and reaching for the stars. We found a mutual rhythm and my engorged rod felt heavenly, her inner tissues surrounding my cock and feeding my pleasure and sexual satisfaction.

Before long I felt my climax building. "Oh Amy, I'm close, oh god you feel so fucking good!"

Pulling from her I grabbed my stiffness as she sat up. I shot my first blast on her lace supported tits before zeroing in on her mouth and pretty face.

The thick semen splayed across her chin and face before she put me in her closed mouth. I pumped my seed into her mouth, watching as some jizz oozed from the corners of her lips.

"Oh, oh, oh god that was good." I held my cock as she grinned then swallowed my bounty.

Amy looked beautiful with shining eyes and a big grin. I couldn't resist and kissed her cummy lips.

"Amy, baby, that was out of this world!"

"Mmmm, even better than I remember. Care to spend the night, see what might happen?"

"I'd love to Amy but I think I'm going to relish this in my mind for a bit...maybe get together tomorrow- see how we feel in the afterglow?"

"If that's what you need baby...I think I'm already falling for you Blake, you're an amazing guy- and lover!"

The night washed over me in waves of clarity. What an evening, what a wonderful woman!