Photography 101

Story Info
Bad pussy makes the best kind of student.
3.3k words
4.4
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor took one last look around the room at his students. It was late afternoon. It was time to wrap up todays class.

"There is one last area of discussion for today's class. School policy does not allow us to teach pornographic photography although as a profession it can often be one of the most financially rewarding careers in photography. That said it's a career that comes fraught with other problems and if you choose this route for your career path the college will not help you."

At the word pornographic all my male students' ears had perked up. The female reaction would be different. It was their reaction I watched for closely. My class was small, only twelve students, nine males and three females, all about twenty years old. They called me "the professor" but I never trained as a teacher. I was a professional photographer who had spent many years in journalistic endeavors before deciding to open my own studio. Teaching was a sideline.

"Another line of photography that can be just as profitable is erotic photography or boudoir photography. Do not mistake this for pornography. Erotic or boudoir photography is very similar to high class professional portraiture, only with little or no clothes. Where pornography clients are generally male, boudoir clients are generally female. It's a difficult business requiring finesse, strong people skills and imagination."

While speaking I was watching for Leah's reaction. I knew the other two girls in the class would not react. They always sat quietly in the back. Leah had recently begun sitting in the front row. From this position she would stare at me while spreading her legs. She knew when she sat at the front only I could see her white panties visible under the short skirts she wore. Leah was a tease and she did not disappoint me. She slowly licked her lips and placed a finger on them while she made eye contact. I ignored her and cast my eyes around the group.

"I do offer an opportunity to class members outside of school hours to experience a session at my studio. This will happen this Saturday night at eight o'clock. If you're interested sign the sheet at the back on your way out. Class dismissed. Leah, I need to speak with you before you go." I looked down and sorted some papers as I heard all the males dash for the paper at the back. As predicted Darlene and Jennifer got up and left.

Leah waited a minute until I looked up. My memory cast back to the first day of class when I had asked each student to submit single page paper describing themselves. Leah had submitted a point form list. It listed her attributes as; soft pale skin, around 5'5 maybe 5'6, sparkling blue eyes, and reddish blonde hair, in ok shape, creative and always very horny.

"Yes Professor, what can I do for you," she said.

I got straight to the point. If she was going to behave like the seductress, I was going to give her the opportunity. " I need you to be at my studio Saturday night forty five minutes early. Don't be late."

Leah tilted her head and, smiled at me. She nodded then left. I watched her short skirt swaying across her ass as she left. Saturday night was going to be interesting.

****

Saturday night Leah arrived early. She was dressed to kill in a tight sweater and short skirt. I took her directly into the studio area where the set and lighting was already in place. In the middle of the room was a large bed with dark green satin sheets and matching pillows. A plush low rise bench sat the foot of the bed. All of this was on a raised floor almost two feet off the ground. It was the only area in the studio that was lit. The perimeter around the set was in darkness.

Leah walked to the bed and then turned to face me.

"Why did you need me early professor? Did you have something in mind?" Her sultry voice left no doubt of her intentions.

"Tonight Leah, you're the model. Tonight we are going to photograph you while teaching your classmates the art of erotic photography. You start with a bath. "I tossed a plush bath robe on the bench by the bed and looked directly at Leah. She stared back at me.

"You'll need some time to prepare," I said taking her arm and guiding her to a door on one wall of the studio. It led to a large dressing room with a bath. Steam floated off the tub and a glass of wine sat on the table beside it. I watched her walk to the tub and slide her hand into the water.

I left the room. I needed to ensure none of the other students had arrived early and I wanted to check a few more things.

When I returned several minutes later Leah was naked in the tub. Lifting one arm high she brushed a wet soapy sponge slowly down her extended arm and over one breast. She turned to face me and moved the sponge down between her breasts. Watching me she pushed the sponge down her stomach and into the water. Seconds later the swirling waters indicated the sponge was now between her legs.

My cock strained for release, expanding inside my pants. Leah watched.

"I think the professor wants to fuck me," Leah said. "Do you want to fuck me professor?"

Her nipples seemed to be pointed directly at me. My eyes drifted down to the water. Her question had aroused me intensely. But I had other plans. Instead of replying I walked up to the tub, adjusted my pants then sat on the side. I checked my watch.

"In twenty minutes your fellow students will be here. I will meet them in the studio and inform them about the basic rules. You will be able to hear me on the speaker over there. I'm wearing a microphone to ensure the entire class hears me. When I call for you, you will enter the studio wearing whatever you like from the selection in that rack over there. "

I leaned over the tub into her face, my face mere inches from hers.

"Wear the robe on the chair over the outfit and keep it closed until I tell you otherwise."

Leah stared right back at me and winked. Before I could react she reached over the edge of the tub, squeezed my cock and then blew me a kiss. My cock throbbed. I took a moment to recover my composure and left the room.

Twenty minutes later all my students had arrived and were in the studio. I handed out a sheet of paper to each student which explained they would own the pictures they took for personal use only and could not publish, sell or otherwise give away anything they shot tonight. If they did not agree they were to leave. They all signed and waited for me to begin. I gave them time to start up their cameras, check out the set and discover different angles.

The final preparation was a short lecture on etiquette and how to behave when working with scantily clothed women. One of the students made a loud comment about how he had noticed all the female students were absent tonight. I used that as my cue and asked the model to enter the room.

The door open and Leah entered wearing the robe, stockings and heals. She strode confidently to the bench at the base of the bed where she raised one leg up on the bench and ran her hands along one stocking covered thigh all the way down to her heals. Then she looked up and glanced around the room.

"Hello boys." All eyes were fixed on Leah.

She turned and sat primly on the bench ensuring her robe was closed and then waited. I walked over to the bench and offered her a glass of wine.

"It's important to quickly establish a rapport with your client and to make her comfortable. Offer her a drink. Talk to her before you start taking pictures. Ask her what she expects or wants from the encounter." I looked down at Leah who smiled up and winked. "Give her a chance to talk. In this case, since we are training, I will forgo that aspect of our encounter. Leah, please stand up."

Leah stood. I untied the robe's belt and turned her around. Then I reached up and pulled the robe down over her shoulders and pulled it away. Leah stood before me in a black silk teddy, black stockings and heels. The back of the teddy was open to her waist and crisscrossed with spaghetti straps. The legs were a high French cut and showed a generous portion of her ass and hips. The stockings were topped by six inches of fine lace. It was a classy look. I heard murmurs from her classmates behind me. I asked Leah to turn slowly. The front was as low cut as the back and there were barely any sides. The loose material hardly covered her breasts. Where the back looked classy the front was pure sex. I instructed her to place her hands on her hips, thrust her tits forward, her ass backwards and tilted her head slightly down. It was a provocative pose. She stood facing me a moment then slowly turned in a full three hundred and sixty degree circle before looking up at me.

"Like this professor?"

Again my cock jumped in my pants but thankfully all the other students seemed to have the same problem and did not notice. I nodded to Leah and stood back, threw her robe aside and began the class.

"I'm sure none of you will disagree with me that a half dressed women can be as sexy if not sexier than a naked woman.

After a brief hesitation I continued." This is a photography class so I expect you all to take a lot of pictures. You may start as soon as you're ready. Leah please take a seat on the bench. Let's begin. Often one of the most erotic poses is the seated position, legs spread wide. Spread them wide please Leah, arms down by your side, hands on your knees, elbows tight."

Leah opened her legs. The loose material barely covered her and only the shadows prevented everyone from seeing her pussy.

"This is a sexy pose but like all sexy poses two things make or break it. They are the eyes and the general facial expression. Eyes gentlemen are the window to the soul and can make or break your picture. Most women are self-conscious at first. Tell them how great they look. It will make them smile and build confidence."

I began to move around as I spoke.

"A lot of women are having their picture taken as a present for their man. Ask them to think about that man and how he would react if he could see them now. If they want to look seductive or sexy another trick is to ask her to imagine or remember her greatest seduction of a man she wanted and got. This generally will get the look you need for a successful session."

I turned to check on Leah' s pose. She was only several feet away. She smiled and looked me directly in the eyes then whispered in a voice too low to be heard by her fellow students.

"I want you professor." I coughed to cover my reaction and Leah uttered a low laugh.

Cameras were clicking constantly now. I instructed the students to try different angles, to shoot higher or lower, shoot from the front or the back. Leah watched me exclusively as I walked around the room, twisting her head to follow me as I walked.

"Try different positions. Remember, in boudoir photography your client is looking for that one special shot to frame or perhaps a small group of shoots. So you need to try different poses to find the one that works. One that says I' m sexy or do you want some of this? Leah, move up onto the bed please. Get on your hands and knees. Bunch one of the pillows up under your head and raise your butt up. Doggie style gentlemen, is a classic pose."

I walked up behind Leah and took a good look at her new position. She had raised her ass high and lowered her shoulders and was looking over her shoulder to find me. When she did she reached one hand back between her legs. A smile crossed her face as she placed her hand over her pussy and pushed aside the material but left her hand covering herself. A series of gasps came from behind me and then I heard the sound of shutters in continuous mode. I smiled back.

"If your client is as comfortable with her body as Leah is you might find yourself wondering where is the line between pornography and boudoir photography? A good question. Remember, she is the client and if you want to stay in business the client is always right. ln such cases you can ask the client for more risky poses in order to get that one good shot. Leah, would you mind exposing one of your breasts? "

Leah replied loud enough for her fellow students to hear this time. " Certainly professor, but my one hand is busy at the moment and I need the other to balance myself in this position. Please pull it out for me."

I hesitated a brief second then pulled aside the material on her closest breast leaving the other covered. The nipple was hard and erect and I felt it brush against across my palm as I withdrew my hand. Leah let out a soft moan I knew the others would not hear and again my cock strained hard in my pants.

My students camera' s continued to click but I remained silent for a few minutes. l was beginning to wonder if my plan was getting out of control. Leah for the first time was not watching me. Her eyes were shut and her head was hanging down. With a frown of deep concentration she sunk two fingers deep inside her clit and began to slide them in and out.

I stared.

The camera' s stopped. I did not need to look behind me to know where every male eye in the room was staring. After a minute Leah pulled her fingers from her pussy and turned over lying on her back. One hand went back to her pussy and began to slide slowly in and out while the other rose up and pulled the material aside to expose both breasts. Taut nipples stood straight up as that hand began to kneed and massage them.

"Uhh mmmmmm," I coughed. " Gentlemen, are we not supposed to be taking pictures?"

The sound of clicking resumed although at a much slower pace. I moved to the side of the bed and looked down at Leah. She looked back up and mouthed clearly the words " fuck me." I stood still beside the bed.

After a few seconds Leah sat up on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. Her pussy was slick and wet. I could smell her perfume mixed in with her body scent. She reached up to me and pulled me closer to the bed by my belt. I heard my zipper being pulled down.

The class noise increased when I felt her hand wrap around my hard cock and pull it from my pants. She leaned forward and began to blow me. I looked down and saw her head bobbing back and forth over the length of my cock. I could feel her wet tongue sliding over its tip as her mouth danced over its length. She wrapped one hand around it as she slid her mouth up and down and used the other to cup and gently squeeze my balls.

I lasted about two minutes. As my cock began to throb Leah rammed her head forward and sucked almost my entire length deep in her throat. Expertly she milked every ounce of cum as I groaned before the class. When I finished she slowly licked every trace of cum from my cock. Wordlessly she lay back on the bed and raised her legs wide on either side of me.

Her desire was clear to all. I kneeled down and began to lick the edge of her pussy lips. Ignoring the rest of the class I concentrated on Leah. First moving the tip of my tongue slowly up one side of her clit until I almost reached the top and then switching to the other before repeating the motion. Leah began to moan and told me she wanted more. I ignored her and continued to lick each side lightly avoiding the top of her clit. Her hips began to push up into my face and she grabbed the back of my head to try and force me where she needed me.

Camera' s clicked around me. l wondered if they were recording the end of my part time teaching career. It also surprised me nobody approached the bed. Finally I moved my mouth up and sucked Leah' s entire pussy into my mouth. She moaned loudly how good that felt. I began to probe inside with my tongue searching for her sweet spot. I knew I'd found it when she pulled my head hard into her pussy and began to scream she was going to cum. I tongued her harder alternating between probing in and out and running the entire flat surface of my

tongue hard across her pussy li ps. Her body began to shake and convulse.

"AHHHHAHhh hhhhhahaaaa, I'mmmmmm cummmmmmng. AAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

I continued harder and faster until Leah came. It took several minutes before Leah's shakes finally subsided. I stood and looked around the class. Nobody was moving. I looked down at Leah. Again she mouthed silently the words " fuck me". I stripped off my clothes and let them drop at my feet. My cock had recovered and was now pointing directly between her legs. As I lowered myself to her body Leah reached up and guided me. My cock sank blissfully into her warm wet pussy. I could feel her breasts against my chest, her nipples hard against me.

I kissed her and our bodies began the dancing motions of sex. I felt her tightness around my cock as it sank deep into her and the pressure of her legs wrapped around my back trying to hold me in before I pulled out for the next thrust. As the speed of our in and out motions increased I again became aware of the increased sounds of continuous shutters.

Leah's moans now mixed with mine. My cock again began to throb and Leah's body began to shake.

"000000000000oooooooOHHlhhhh hhhhhh, I'mmmmm cuuummming agggaaain!!! FUCK Meeeee!!!!!!!! FUCK ME PROFESSOR!"

With Leah moaning loudly in my ears I lost control and felt wave after wave of my cum unloaded in her belly. We shook together and a minute later spent I collapsed on top of her my cock still deep inside. Leah whispered in my ear. I reluctantly pushed up my upper body and looked around at the class.

"Gentlemen, class is over. Let yourselves out please and make sure the last one locks the door." Then I lay back on Leah and whispered in her ear.

"You need to stay for some extra tutoring."