Amy - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to make love to me, David," she demanded.

I ignored her and continued my journey up her body, kissing her belly, sucking her nipples, and finally kissing her mouth.

"Please David, I need you."

I started to run my cock up Amy's slit, teasing her clit as I did. I rumble started in her throat and as it grew in crescendo I began to put more friction on her cunt.

"Please David. Please don't make me beg."

I almost said, "too late," but I thought better of it.

I adjusted my aim and slowly, bit by bit I sank into my sister's cunt. She let out another growl as I felt my balls come into contact with her ass.

"Oh there," she cooed, "there there there there there. Stay right there." Amy wrapped her legs around me, pinning me in place. Her eyes showed pure bliss. She felt like pure bliss.

"This is actually the first time we've made love on a bed," I said. Yeah, I know. Stupid observation. Apparently, that genius level I.Q. I had drained out of me when I was balls deep in my twin.

Amy released me from her legs and I began to move in and out of her slowly. I felt every inch of her insides. Her breathing became ragged and I felt her muscles begin to contract. My sister grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in her mouth to keep from crying out.

As Amy's muscles tried to pull my cock deeper into her, her orgasm rolled through her and her whole body shook.

I picked up my pace and I felt the tingle deep in my balls. Perceiving my growing urgency, Amy began to thrust back up against me. So much for me doing all the work.

"Cum for me, baby. Give your sister your seed. It is all for me."

When my orgasm struck, she growled, "Yes! I can feel your cum flooding me."

My orgasm triggered another in her. She barely got the pillow in place before she screamed my name. When everything eventually subsided, how long that took I can't tell you, I rolled off of Amy trying to control my breathing.

"You're right," she said. "It is going to suck going home."

"As far as I'm concerned," I said, "you're home right now." I kissed her again.

She curled into my side, placing her head on my chest and a few moments later that is how we fell asleep.