Amy, Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her belly getting fuller with each passing second. Her fingers were flying over her clit as she felt the pain in her guts slowly increasing. Rolling her head from side to side she started moaning. The pain felt so sweet.

Before this afternoon she had never had anything in her ass before. Now here she lay with her swollen belly slowly getting bigger. The cold water forcing her colon to open more with each passing second. Tears started running down her cheeks as her climax peaked. She closed her ass tighter around the hose and screamed.

Her climax left her shaking. Grabbing desperately for the hose that was still filling her belly she pulled slowly but firmly. Relaxing her ass she pulled the brass coupler from her still sore hole. Straining she swung her feet off the lounge. Feeling the cold water in her belly shift as she moved.

She was starting to feel the harsh cramps now that her climax was done. Standing slowly she found she could not stand straight. Her hands dropped down immediately to her full belly. It felt hard and cold to her touch. Her asshole strained to hold the load inside.

Walking bowlegged she waddled over to the faucet and turned it off. Turning she walked as fast as she could to the french door. She could feel cold water running down the back of her legs. Her rectum was losing the battle. She reached around with her hand and squeezed her ass cheeks together as she scampered across the living room.

She made the toilet just as her asshole gave out. Sitting she relaxed her anus and let the flood gates open. Cold water shot out of her for several seconds before there was a pause. She shivered with the cold her body was feeling. Breathing deeply and closing her eyes Amy felt the pressure leaving her stomach.

A feeling of blissfulness came over her at that time. She loved the feeling of having her stomach filled. Before this afternoon she had never dreamed she would feel this way about something so nasty. But she found herself thinking about the equipment she had ordered.

When she finished Amy wiped her ass and flushed the toilet. She couldn't believe how good she felt. Her stomach felt light and she felt somehow euphoric. Climbing into bed she slept like a baby till morning.

The next morning Amy poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. Opening her laptop she found the websites she had looked at the day before. "Enemas for pleasure," was the one she clicked on first. It listed several herbal enemas for relaxation and a couple for detoxification. Then she one saw that held her attention.

She loved wine. But she had never thought about taking it up her ass. She read how to dilute the enema with water and the risk factor. She wrote wine down on a piece of paper. She would have to get a couple of bottles when she was in town. Hitting the back button she clicked on "Punishment enemas" and scrolled down until she found the article that she had been reading yesterday.

There seemed to be several different enemas that were used for punishment listed. As she read she found herself starting to get aroused. Remembering what she went through yesterday and what she had done to herself last night. She read about the milk and molasses enema and put molasses on her list. Then the club soda and cinnamon oil enema with the notation that an inflatable nozzle was needed to help the slave hold the enema.

She put club soda on her list and wondered where she could find cinnamon oil. She wrote baking soda and lemon juice down on her list. Checking the routing app on her phone she saw that her package was scheduled for delivery that afternoon.

Grabbing the keys to the pickup she headed out to the garage. Heading into town she made her way to the grocery store. Putting everything on her list into her cart she made her way to the produce department. Her hands were shaking as she ran her fingers over the large cucumber. She felt herself getting wet again. Taking a deep breath she made her way to the checkout.

The package was leaning against the post that held the mailbox when she got to the gate. Grinning from ear to ear she threw the package into the seat and drove through the gate. Once the pickup was back in the garage Amy grabbed the three plastic bags of groceries and the package and went inside.

Forcing herself to put the groceries away first she stared at the package. She felt the wetness again between her legs. Opening the padded envelope she reached inside and pulled out the nozzle. It was in a sealed plastic sleeve. She smiled and laid it on the table. Picking up the envelope again she turned it upside down and let the rest of the contents drop onto the table.

The large blue bag was also sealed in a plastic bag. The long white tube was coiled with the two nozzles and a long thin tube lay on top. With shaking fingers she opened it and pulled out the rubber bag. Picking up the instruction pamphlet she read how to assemble everything.

Pushing the white tube onto the barb at the bottom of the bag she held it up and let the tube uncoil. Laying it back on the table she picked up the clamp and slid it onto the other end of the tube. Next Amy picked up the one-way check valve. Looking at the arrow indicating the flow she pushed it into the end of the tube.

She could feel herself getting wetter by the minute. Opening the plastic sleeve that held the double-balloon nozzle she let it slide out into her hand. It felt soft yet firm. Squeezing one of the bulbs that hung from the nozzle she watched the large balloon start to swell. She squeezed it several times and then grabbed the other one and squeezed it.

Amy laid the inflated nozzle on the table wondering what it was going to feel like in her ass. She remembered back to the article she had read about the slave being made to perform tasks while she was holding the enemas. Thinking for a couple of minutes she smiled.

"I'll bet the lawn needs mowing again," she thought to herself.

Walking through the house she stepped out the french doors. Looking around the edge of the terraces she found what she was looking for. A small tree with a strong looking limb several feet above the ground stood on the edge. She had remembered the tree from when she had mowed the terrace before. Smiling she walked to the garage and started the riding mower.

The mowing went faster this time. She was more familiar with the mower now so she mowed at a faster speed. Within two hours she was backing the rider into the garage. She pushed the walking mower to the patio and stepped back inside the house. She got a cold beer from the refrigerator and opened it.

Sitting down at the table she drank half the can without putting it down. The inflated nozzle was still laying there. Picking it up she studied the nozzle until she figured out how to deflate it. Pulling the white tube to her she pushed the nozzle onto the check valve. Picking up the steel S hook she slipped it through the brass grommet on the neck of the bag.

Stepping to the sink she let the water run until it was warm and then held the bag under the faucet till it was full. She noticed how heavy the bag was when she picked it up from the bottom of the sink. Holding the nozzle in one hand and the full bag with the other she walked outside and across the patio and terrace to the tree limb.

Reaching over her head she slipped the S hook over the tree limb and let the weight from her hand. The limb lowered a few inches from the weight but held the bag. Looping the nozzle back over the neck of the bag she stepped back and looked at the hanging bag. She was wet again thinking about what she was going to do.

Walking back into the house Amy took her clothes off and threw them onto the couch. She thought for a minute if she was missing anything. She was going to need some kind of lubricant. Walking back into the bathroom she found a jar of Vaseline in the towel cabinet.

Opening the lid she scooped out a large dollop on the tip of her finger. Reaching back between her legs she found her asshole. Pushing her finger up inside she moaned. Smearing the remaining ointment around her ass she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. Dipping her fingers back into the jar she scooped out another dollop.

Sliding the french door open she stepped back outside. Her eyes were transfixed on the bag that hung on the other side of the terrace. She could feel the Vaseline between her ass cheeks as she walked towards the hanging bag. Taking the nozzle down Amy spread the Vaseline all over the nozzle.

Breathing heavily she bent over and reached behind herself. She felt for her hole with the nozzle. Pushing slowly she felt her ass start to open. She felt the balloon start in and she pushed outwards like she was trying to take a shit. She moaned as she felt her ass close around the balloon. Her pussy was wetter than she could ever remember.

Gripping one of the bulbs she squeezed slowly. She felt the balloon between her cheeks start to swell. Finding the other bulb she squeezed slowly again. This time she felt the balloon inside her ass start to swell. Giving it five more good hard pumps she felt the balloon swell with each one. Reaching for the other bulb she gave it five good pumps also. She smiled when she felt her ass cheeks start to spread. She could feel the balloon in her ass being pulled down sealing her asshole.

She paused for a few seconds looking at the big blue bag and then reached for the clamp. Opening the clamp she heard air gurgle out the top of the bag. Then she felt the warm water as it started into her bowels. She wanted to take one-fourth of the bag to start with. She left the clamp open till she had what she guessed was about a quart inside.

Closing the clamp she disconnected the tube from the check valve. She could now move without having to take the bag with her. Walking back to the mower on the patio she liked the way the nozzle felt between her cheeks as she walked. Slowly she started relaxing her rectum and discovered she didn't have to strain to keep her ass clamped tight. The nozzle held everything in.

Amy pushed the mower onto the terrace. She had to pull the rope three times before the engine caught. Pulling the bar down against the handle she started out briskly following the mower. The nozzle felt good between her ass cheeks as she walked. The water she carried inside was not bothering her too much. She felt a mild cramp every so often but she was smiling as she walked.

When half the terrace was mowed she released the bars on the handle and let the mower die. Walking back to the hanging bag she reconnected the tube to the nozzle in her ass. Opening the clamp again she took another quart of water then closed the clamp. She could definitely feel it now. Disconnecting again she walked back to the mower. It started on the first pull.

The insides of her thighs were wet. She could feel the weight of the water sitting on the nozzle. She was starting to feel waves of cramps now as she pulled the bars back against the handle. She walked fast to keep up with the mower. She was more aware now of the bulbs hitting the back of her legs as she walked. She could feel the enema moving inside her too.

Several minutes later the terrace was mowed. She only had one side left. Letting the mower die again she pushed it to the other side. Taking a deep breath she walked back to the hanging bag. She told herself that she had to take half of the water left in the bag. Just like a good slave would do.

Opening the clamp again she bent over and grabbed her ankles. She could feel the strong surge of water being forced into her colon. She could feel her belly swelling and it was becoming more uncomfortable by the second. "But a good slave would take it," she thought to herself. When she figured she had half of what as left in the bag inside her she closed the clamp again.

She was still bent over when she disconnected the tube again. Slowly standing upright she felt the enema shift. Reaching between her legs she gave her clit several hard circles with her fingers. She could feel her orgasm starting but she stopped herself. "A good slave would not be allowed to climax until her task was complete," She said softly to herself.

She walked more slowly now. She could see her stomach swelling just above her pelvic bone. The cramps hurt now but she had a task to do. Sweat was pouring down her body when she reached for the starter rope. Breathing deeply she pulled the rope and felt the water inside her belly shift suddenly. She was thankful the mower started on the first pull.

Pulling the bar down the mower lurched ahead. She felt herself stumble before she got her bare feet going fast enough to keep up with the mower. She could feel the enema in her belly moving as she walked quickly keeping up. A wave of strong cramps hit her and caused her to stumble again. Regaining her stride she made three more rounds before she was half done mowing the terrace. Again she let the mower die.

Looking down at her grass-stained feet she took a deep breath and started walking back to the hanging bag. "A good slave would take everything that was demanded of her," she thought. She reconnected the nozzle to the bag again and opened the clamp. Getting down on her knees she dropped forward onto her elbows. The remaining water surged deep into her guts. She was in pain now as the last of the water forced its way into her colon.

She forced herself to slowly stand. Her once flat belly was now swollen and hard to the touch. She pulled the tube off the nozzle and turned back towards the mower. Her hands cradled her belly as she waddled back across the path to the other terrace. Reaching down she grabbed the starter rope and pulled. Her belly jerked from side to side and sent a wave of agony through her guts. But she didn't pull hard enough to start the mower this time. Whimpering she let the rope recoil and pulled harder this time.

Tears were running down her cheeks when the mower engine caught and sprang to life. She pulled the bar down against the handle and waddled after the mower. She was sobbing nonstop and tears were flowing freely down her face. Amy gritted her teeth determined to complete the task she had laid out for herself. She lost control of her bladder on the second round. She felt her piss splashing down the inside of her thighs as she waddled after the mower.

"A good slave can piss while she's walking," she thought to herself. "And a good slave won't stop no matter how much she is hurting."

Finally, she was on the last round. When she saw the last of the longer grass go under the mower she released the bars and let the mower die. Stepping to the side of the mower she dropped to her knees. Leaning forward she held herself up with her hand. The other hand shot to her clit. She could feel the enema making her belly hang lower under her.

The agony was sweet. She felt her climax building fast. Amy found herself rocking quickly forward and backward making the enema move inside her belly. Wanting the pain to drive her over the edge! She heard herself screaming and felt several squirts of urine hit her hand as she climaxed. Her body went rigid for several seconds before she started to relax. Amy forced herself to slowly stand again feeling the full weight of the enema against the nozzle again.

"My God you have a beautiful ass," a voice said from behind her.

Amy squealed and spun around. Her hands springing to cover her breasts and crotch.

"Who the hell are you!?" she screamed, asking through a haze of confusion.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything," the man said. "My name is Rick and I live up on top of the ridge."

Amy's heart was racing as she stared at the man. The agony in her guts reminded her that she was still holding the massive enema. She whimpered and felt her legs bow a little more.

"You should probably go and let that out," he said quietly.

There was a look of confusion and indecision on his face.

"I'm going to sit out here on your patio until you come back out because if I leave now I'll never have the guts to come back," Rick said quietly.

Amy whimpered again and nodded her head. She turned quickly back towards the house and waddled as fast as she could. She could feel the bulbs hanging from the nozzle hitting the back of her legs. She knew that the stranger could see them too but at this point she didn't care. She needed to get this enema out of her belly now.

Amy never even looked back as she slid the french door open. Stepping inside and sliding the door closed behind her she scampered to the bathroom. Grabbing the nozzle she pulled it back between her thighs as she sat down on the toilet. Pushing the release button on the bulb she felt the balloon inside her start shrinking. As soon as it was small enough the pressure blew the nozzle out of her ass.

Water gushed from her ass for almost a full minute before there was a break. With the painful pressure in her stomach lessening her mind cleared. The man had scared the hell out of her. But he hadn't tried to hurt her or take advantage of her. And she realized that she would have been helpless out there if he would have wanted to.

Amy sat on the toilet for almost a half-hour before she felt safe enough to stand. The light euphoric feeling she had felt before was back. Pushing the release button on the other bulb she watched the small balloon shrink back to its normal size. Placing it in the sink and washing her ass and pussy with a wet washcloth she stepped into the living room and pulled into her jeans on. Pulling her shirt on she took a deep breath and stepped to the french doors and slid it open.

He was still sitting there. Her blue bag laying on the table in front of him. He looked up when he heard the door slide open. His blue eyes locked with hers' for a few seconds. Looking at the bag he said, "I wanted to see how big this thing was. That's a whole gallon."

"Would you like a cold beer?" Amy asked.

"That would be great," he replied.

Amy walked back into the kitchen and got two beers from the refrigerator. Popping the tops she walked back through the living room and out onto the patio. He was smiling as she handed him the beer.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

Amy nodded and sat down in the chair next to him. He noticed her looking down at her green-stained feet.

"Fresh cut grass has a tendency to stain. But they will be pretty as ever in a couple of days," Rick said quietly.

Rick took a long drink of his beer. Sighing he said "Damn that tastes good."

Amy took a swallow of her own beer. Smiling she nodded.

"I'm Amy," she said holding out her hand.

"Glad to meet you Amy. Like I said I'm Rick," he replied shaking her hand gently.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you like that, but I had to do it that way," he said.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Because from the first time I saw you, I knew I had to meet you," Rick said.

"When did you see me?" Amy asked.

"Yesterday," He said quietly.

"When?" Amy asked him trying to think back.

There was an awkward silence for several seconds. Amy felt her breath catch in her throat and she stared straight ahead as she waited for him to continue.

"When you used the water hose," he said quietly.

"Oh my God," Amy said softly as she dropped her face into her hands.

"I know I shouldn't have been watching you, but I couldn't help myself," Rick said.

"Roger used to let me hunt up there on his land where it butts up against mine and I used to look after the place when he would go to the casino on occasion," he continued.

"I usually ride the quad runner when I come over but yesterday was a nice day and I wanted to see how the squirrel population was. I was going to come down and introduce myself and see if you needed anything," he said.

"I was about a fourth of the way down the hill when you came out the first time. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when you stepped out on the patio bare ass naked," Rick said