Amy, Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure yet," she said. "I haven't even thought about it,"

"Maybe you should think about moving down here and making this your home," Rick said looking back up at her. "I kind of like having you around".

"Why?" She asked looking at him. He was smiling and chuckling quietly.

"I know we just met, but I feel a connection with you," He said. "Some things are just meant to be and this is one of them."

Rick made her take her clothes off again later that evening as they were sitting on the couch watching the television. He held Amy next to him as she curled into a tight bundle beside him. Later he carried her into the bedroom and climbed into bed next to her. She felt safe and protected as she felt his strong arms pull her even closer. She fell asleep that way.

Rick was gone the next morning when she woke up. Pullin her robe on she made her way to the kitchen. She could smell coffee and it made her mouth water. It was a couple of hours old but it tasted good just the same. There was a note on the table in Rick's handwriting.

"We are going into town Friday afternoon," the note said. "Pick out a summer dress but make sure it is a good one. It is all you will have on. No playing with your clit and no enemas till then," Amy smiled as she read.

"I need to go to town and find a couple of dresses," Amy thought to herself. "I didn't bring any with me and it would probably be better to run around wearing one of them than running around here naked."

Amy drank another cup of coffee and made her way to the shower. An hour later she was filling up her little car at the gas station in town. She found the clothes store and a friendly lady helped her pick out several summer dresses. She could feel herself getting wet and she tried not to think of what Friday afternoon would bring.

Friday morning Amy awoke to the sound of her phone receiving a text message. It was from rick telling her that he would be there at noon. Amy went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee then made her way to the bathroom for a shower. She sat on the toilet for several minutes. Rick had told her no enemas but that didn't mean she couldn't poop.

But her efforts were disappointing. She couldn't make herself go no matter what she did. She could feel things building higher in her intestines but nothing low enough in her bowels to make her need to go. "This is going to be an interesting afternoon," she thought to herself.

Rick arrived a couple of minutes before noon pulling up in his Dodge pickup. Amy met him at the door wearing the bright yellow sundress. She had yellow panties and bra on under it but she knew she would be losing both soon enough. Rick kissed her hard when they came together and Amy knew she was going to be in for a rough time.

Inside the kitchen Rick asked Amy if she had her nozzle. Amy nodded and pointed to the counter where the inflatable nozzle lay. "Good, let's go," he said. Amy nodded with a bit of confusion in her mind. "Your enema is in the truck and I will stop and give it to you on a little side road I know about halfway to town."

Rick helped Amy to the passenger side of his pickup and helped her climb inside with the help of the running board. She found herself sitting on an oval travel pillow holding her weight on the outside of her ass cheeks. Watching Rick walk around the front of the truck and climb in behind the wheel.

"The pillow is for the nozzle when you have it in," he explained. "You're not going to be able to sit on the balloon so it has to have somewhere to go." Amy smiled nervously and nodded. Rick started the engine and started up the rough drive.

Town was 12 miles from Amy's house and after about 7 miles Rick turned off on a small side road that one would miss if you didn't know where to look. Driving in a few hundred feet he pulled into a small clearing that was hard to see from the main road. Climbing out Rick walked around and opened Amy's door helping her out making sure she didn't slip on the running board.

She could tell Rick's mood was changing and she could feel her wetness starting to spread between her legs. "Get your dress and your underwear off," he commanded her reaching into the floorboard of the back seat. Turning around he held a full two-quart red enema bag. There was a steel hook in the eyelet on top of the bag to hang it from.

"Get your clothes off," Rick repeated. Amy pulled the dress over her head and felt the soft breeze kiss her bare flesh. She watched as Rick hung the bag from a low limb as she slid her panties over her hips. She felt her nipples get even harder as she undid the clasp holding her bra together. Her nipples were longer and harder than she could ever remember them being. The river of wetness leaking from her pussy left a slick trail down the insides of her thighs.

Rick walked the few feet back to the truck and picked up the inflatable nozzle from the front seat. "Oh fuck, we didn't bring any lube," he muttered under his breath.

"I don't think that will be a problem Sir," Amy said quietly slipping into her role. "I think there is enough lubrication from my cunt to get the nozzle in me." Rick turned and looked at her and then looked down at her legs. He could indeed see the slickness shining from her thighs. A large grin appeared on his face.

"Get over by the bag and grab your ankles," he told her. Amy walked to the bag and spread her feet. Bending over she grabbed her ankles and presented her spread ass to her master. Her cunt was also spread wide and she could feel the light breeze blowing against it.

She felt Rick step behind her and drop to his knee. She felt his hands on her pussy spreading it wider then she felt his breath on her as he inhaled her scent. She felt and heard him inhale deeply three times and then felt the lightest of kisses on her lips.

She felt the nozzle as Rick rolled it in her wetness. She felt him push it up inside her and move it in and out several times. Then it was replaced by two-finger hooking inside her cunt pulling her slickness out with them and smearing it on her winking rosebud. She felt the nozzle start into her rectum and she pushed out to make the insertion easier. Her ass closed over the large balloon and immediately she felt it start swelling inside her.

Rick pumped until she started whimpering and then inflated the balloon between her cheeks. She could feel it pulling back on the balloon inside her ass. She knew she was sealed tight and nothing was going to come out until the nozzle was removed. She felt the nozzle move and knew Rick was connecting her to the enema bag.

She heard the snap of the clamp being opened and then felt the rush of cool water hitting her bowels. She could feel the enema moving deeper into her colon quickly and from the pressure and the speed, it was moving she knew Rick had opened the clamp to full flow. She desperately wanted to ask him to slow the flow down but she bit her tongue and remained silent. She would take her enemas any way her master wanted her to take them.

She took the enema in under three minutes and knew right away it was more than just plain water. The wave of harsh cramps and the need to push hit her at the same time. She felt her stomach tighten as she involuntarily pushed hard against the nozzle. She felt Rick disconnect her from the now empty bag and let the nozzle hang from her ass.

She straightened up and watch Rick take down the enema bag and put it in a Walmart shopping bag. She stood slightly bent at the waist feeling the enema moving inside her belly. She watched Rick throw her panties and bra into the bag with the empty rubber bag and throw it into the back seat.

"Here, put your dress back on," he said throwing her the yellow dress. Amy pulled it over her head and let the straps settle on her shoulders. The dress was loose so nowhere did the dress actually cling to her form. She was thankful that her nipples had room and would not protrude out against the fabric.

Rick told her to pull her dress up over her hips until she was seated. Seating herself in the seat she looked down at the nozzle hanging over the front of the seat. Rick appeared at her door again with a roll of red tape. Taking the nozzle he had her hold it against the inside of her thigh while he went around the tube several times just above the inflator bulbs. The nozzle was now secured to the inside of Amy's thigh just above her knee. The dress hung down several inches below her knees so it would be hidden from sight and she didn't have to worry about the nozzle swinging as she walked.

Rick climbed back behind the wheel and turned the truck back to the main road. He spoke, "There are three ounces of Castile soap and six ounces of glycerin in your enema today. It should give you terrible cramps and make you want to push every few minutes," he continued. "When we get to town you will carry yourself as if nothing is wrong. If you do anything to embarrass me in any way shape or form I will stop right there and bend you over. Your dress will be pulled up and everyone that wants to watch will be able to see your ass with that nozzle in it while I spank you," "Is that clear?" he asked sternly.

"Yes Sir, I won't embarrass you," Amy said meekly. She could feel another wave of cramps start down through her colon. She could smell her sex drifting up from between her legs and wondered if Rick could smell her too. For some strange reason she wanted Rick to be proud of her. She wanted him to know he could use her however and whenever he wanted.

Rick pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store and parked in the far corner. Amy felt herself pushing hard and more cramps. She felt her ass cone out as she pushed hard against the nozzle but it held fast. A few seconds later her stomach relaxed.

"We are going to go into the store and get a couple of good steaks and a few other things for dinner along with a case of beer," Rick told her. "Then we are going to walk down to the hardware store for a couple of things."

Amy sat quietly dealing with the war going on inside her bowels as she watched Rick walk around the truck and open her door. He helped her out once again and she realized that she was going to be dealing with another issue whether intentional or not. When Amy reached her foot down to reach the ground from the running board on the pickup she gasped when she felt the nozzle pull hard on her rectum. Her ass pulled the nozzle back in when her feet were back together.

"What's the matter?" Rick asked hearing her gasp. It took Amy a couple of seconds to figure out what had happened. Turning she took a tentative step with the leg the bulbs were taped to. She felt the pull on her rectum again. She felt the need to push with her bowels at the same time. She felt her stomach tighten and then felt the added strain on her rectum as she pushed hard till the urge stopped.

"The nozzle is going to pull on my asshole every time I take a step with my left foot," Amy said Breathing deeply. She looked up into Rick's face and saw a glint of a smile on the corners of his mouth. The cramps had backed off for now and she felt no urgent need to push. Amy felt her pussy getting wetter as she thought about the walk they were about to take.

"Did you know that was going to happen?" she asked Rick in a quiet voice. Rick was grinning now.

"I was hoping that would happen," he said. "Remember," Rick said taking her hand. "Do not embarrass me."

Rick led her towards the main door of the supper market. He made her walk at a normal pace. Every time she took a step with her left foot the nozzle pulled down hard on her rectum. Then she would feel it slide back into place as she continued her stride. She knew her nipples were hard as nails and hoped no one could see them through the loose-fitting dress.

She walked with a smile all through the store. Rick even made her walk while she was dealing with the several rounds of harsh cramps and the very strong need to push with her bowels. She could feel her wetness making the insides of her thighs slick. A couple of times she actually had to reach down with her hand wipe the wetness so it didn't trail below her dress line.

She stood beside Rick at the checkout talking pleasantly with the cashier. Her stomach suddenly tightened and she found herself pushing hard against the nozzle. The smile never left her face as she fought the war that was going on inside her. Rick smiled at her when he felt her hand tighten in his and he knew she was feeling her enema again.

They stopped at the drug store and at the hardware store before they finally climbed into the pickup for the last time and headed back home. Amy had been carrying the enema inside her for almost an hour and a half. Her nipples never softened any at all only ached more. " You did very well today," Rick said with a broad smile on his face. Amy wanted desperately to drop her hand down to her clit and give herself some relief, but she sat still until they were bouncing through the ruts in her driveway.

Amy opened the door before Rick could get around to the other side of the truck. She was pushing almost nonstop now. The cramps were getting more painful by the minute. She was reaching onto her purse looking for the keys when Rick grabbed her arm. "Where do you think you're going?" Rick asked in a rather stern voice. She looked up suddenly at him. "Get that dress off. I want to see what that nozzle looks like in your ass while you're walking," he added pulling out his phone.

"I want you to reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart and walk normal, I want to video it," he said. Amy felt the wetness wash down her legs even more now. Turning her back on Rick she pulled the dress over her head. His arms were around her before she could turn back around. His hands cupped her breasts and his fingers closed on her long hard nipples pinching them painfully.

Turning her slightly he dropped his head down and pulled the hard nipple into his mouth. Amy felt the hard pressure as he tried to smash the nipple against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Sudden pleasure shot through Amy's tits and she felt a small trickle of urine wash down the inside of her legs as Rick switched nipples. Leaning her head back against his shoulder she breathed deeply through her open mouth.

She could feel Rick's hard cock through his pants and reaching back with her hands and ran them down the hard outline. She had momentarily won the battle with her bladder but the war inside her belly still raged. She felt Rick push her away when his mouth dropped her nipple. Opening her eyes she reached down and pulled her ass cheeks open like he had told her to do and started walking towards the back of the house.

The nozzle pulled on her asshole every time she extended her left leg to take another step. As she brought her right leg forward her rectum pulled the nozzle back in. She was in a way, fucking her own ass as she walked. Rick was behind her as she walked holding his phone down low so he could capture the in and out movement of her asshole.

Amy could hear Rick's breathing deepen as she walked. Her stomach made her push down hard wanting to push the nozzle out of her rectum but the nozzle held. Her mind was in a haze now, But through her clouded thinking she knew what she had to do.

Walking onto the patio she picked up one of the heavy chairs and carried it out on the terrace. Rick had stopped to watch what she was doing. Turning she walked back to him. "Let me service you Sir. Like I should have long before this," she said looking into his eyes. Taking him by the hand she led him to the chair.

She got down on her knees in front of him and undid his belt and opened his pants and slid them down over his hips. Pushing him down into the chair she pulled his boots and socks from his feet and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. Pushing herself up on to her knees and hands in a 4 point position she looked into his eyes again.

She hoped he could see the balloon between her cheeks and remind him she was still carrying the enema he had given her almost 2 hours ago. In the position she was in Rick could see her back actually hump up as her stomach made her push hard again. Rick gave a long slow nod with his head and Amy closed her eyes again.

Leaning forward she found his cock with her mouth. She needed him to know how much she wanted to be on her knees in front of him. She kissed the underside of his cock and then let her mouth find the tip. She heard his deep intake of breath as his cock felt the pleasure of her mouth. She kept waiting to feel his hands on the back of her head but they never came.

"Play with your clit Amy," she heard him say. "When you are on the verge of cumming I want you to deflate the nozzle." She moaned as her fingers found her clit and she began making fast circles on the hard nub. Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes as her mind told her that this was where she was supposed to be.

"Let your body do what it needs to Amy," she heard Rick tell her. Her climax was fast approaching and she knew her Master was getting close too. She tried to convey everything she was feeling for Rick through her mouth. Her hand found the bulbs and held them as she worked herself closer to orgasm. With a loud moan her climax hit.

Piss sprayed from her spread pussy and she pushed the button on the bulb at the same time. The nozzle in her ass shrank and she pushed it out along with a long brown stream of smelly water. She was screaming but she held her mouth tight around Rick's cock as she felt him unload long squirts of semen into her mouth. Not down her throat like the other day, but into her mouth.

Her mouth was full but she held still until Rick stopped jerking his hips. She sucked hard on the tip trying to get every last drop into her mouth. She kept her back swayed so Rick could watch the long brown fountains arch from her ass. Piss was still spraying from her pussy every time she pushed.

She looked up into Rick's eyes again. and pushed hard. A short brown fountain of shit water flew from her ass followed by several wet sloppy farts. Her mouth was still full of semen. Rick looked into her eyes as she closed her mouth and swallowed the full load. He watched the muscles in her neck work as she took it into her stomach.

She felt like she was floating as she watched the slight smile crease the corners of his mouth. She stayed like that for several more minutes while her bowels pushed the rest of the enema out of her. Rick sat there and stroked the side of her face as she laid there with her head on his leg. Several times she reached her neck so she could kiss the side of his cock.

Rick was gone again when Amy woke on Saturday morning. Other than her asshole being a little sore she felt great. She found the red enema bag Rick had used on her the day before along with a note on the table that had his phone number on it. It said he would be gone till Sunday evening and She could call or text him any time. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down.

She smiled as she thought about what had happened to her in the last week. She found she loved having her stomach painfully filled with water. She had found a man that loved doing that to her and loved seeing her that way. And all because she couldn't make herself shit. Grinning from ear to ear she made her way to the shower.

Sunday evening she heard the rumble of a large vehicle coming down her drive. A large white truck pulling a horse trailer behind stopped in front of the house. Rick Climbed out from behind the wheel and walked around the front to stand in front of her with a big grin on his face. She wasn't sure what to do until he stepped forward and wrapped his strong arms around her and gave her the deepest kiss she had ever had.

Her pussy was wet in an instant but she kept herself composed. "I wanted to introduce you to Mike and Molly," He said with a bit of excitement in his voice as he walked around to the end of the trailer. Rolling the trailer door up over his head he stepped into the trailer. It shook as the ass end of a big horse stepped down on the ground.