Amy, Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
164 Followers

She felt the wine enema follow his cock back down for a couple of inches. Then back in and several short brutal thrusts as he tried once again to force more of his cock into her colon. Tears flowed freely from her eyes now as she held tight to the edge of the table. She was smiling at the same time knowing how Rick wanted to be so deep inside her body.

Amy felt Rick's strokes start getting longer as he got even more aggressive. She felt his cock slide out until just the head remained inside her rectum. Then the brutal thrust back in. Small squirts of her urine still bathed Rick's balls when he bottomed his cock in her colon. She could feel her rectum softening as Rick plunged in and out of her ass.

Rick's speed was increasing and he was indeed driving his cock deeper into her colon. Small squirts of wine were starting to work around Rick's cock when he pulled almost out of Amy's ass. Rick's fingers found Amy's hard clit and started making fast circles on it. She could feel her climax coming on like a freight train and she could tell Rick was getting close too.

Amy was about as drunk as she had ever been in her life. The discomfort she felt in her bowels as Rick used her only drove her closer to her climax. Rick's finger never stopped making circles in her hard clit. In her drunken state Amy could still tell Rick was getting close. She could feel his cock drive into her colon relentlessly.

She heard his breathing getting deeper and he was pressing hard on her clit wanting her to cum with him. Gripping the edge of the table harder she tried to tighten her rectum down so he would have his most powerful orgasm yet. She could feel herself tightening her ass as Rick drove into it again and again.

With one last brutal push, Rick pushed his cock even deeper into her colon and held there as he unloaded his balls. Amy's climax hit her hard. She lost control of her rectum when she went over. Her colon and bowels were pushing the wine out around Rick's softening cock. Holding for a few seconds he gathered himself and gave a hard pull as he ripped his cock out of Amy's ass.

Amy screamed again as he held her down. Red wine mixed with brown shit that had been pulled from deep inside her intestines splattered between her feet. She laid there not trying to stop anything that her body was doing. Loud watery farts mixed with wine and shit continued for several more minutes. Pushing herself up Rick helped steady her and with his arm around her waist the walked naked back into the house.

She was still light-headed when Rick got dressed to leave. "Are you going to move here? Did I do a good enough to convince you?" Rick asked. She smiled from where she was laying on the couch.

"Yes. But I have to give the power company a 2-week notice so they can find someone to replace me," she said.

"I kind of figured that," Rick replied. "I have to go to another pull this weekend but I will stop by before you leave in the morning," and then he added with a big smile on his face. "When you get back here you might as well get yourself naked when you climb out of the car. I'm going to have that big bag filled and waiting to go up your ass out on the patio."

Amy was smiling while she watched Rick walk across the room and kneel down and kiss her softly on her lips. "Do you need any help getting to bed?" Rick asked when he straightened. Amy shook her head as she closed her eyes. "I'll see you in the morning," he said walking towards the door.

Amy woke the next morning actually feeling fine. She had expected she would have a headache from the wine. She packed the stuff she wanted to take back to Chicago in her suite case. She was about to close it up when she smiled and walked into the bathroom. Taking down the 2-quart bag she walked back ant put it in her suite case with her clothes.

She heard Rick's truck coming down the drive and ran outside hoping she would be able to pet Mike and Molly. She was wearing one of the summer dresses she had bought last week. Rick was already out of the truck when Amy got there and was petting Molly's nose through slats of the trailer. Rick's arms were around Amy the second he walked up behind her.

He kissed her neck and whispered into her ear that he had a surprise for her. "Is it nasty?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, it is," Rick said. "And right now I want you to get your ass naked," He added. Amy smiled as she pulled her dress over her head.

"He wants me again," Amy thought to herself as she felt the clasp on her bra let go. She was still sore from yesterday but if her master wanted to use her again he could use whatever hole he wanted. Her panties joined the dress and her bra on the hood of her little car. She had come to love the feeling of being naked outside at her new home.

Rick pointed with his chin to the patio and Amy kicked off her flip flops so she was barefooted. She walked ahead of her master so he could watch her ass sway. Her pussy was wet again as she reached the patio table. "Get the Vasaline," Rick told her. "I want to use your ass again."

Amy felt her rectum tighten involuntarily as she slid the door open. She was back in just a couple of minutes. "Do you want me bent over the table like yesterday Sir?" Amy asked. Rick nodded as he sat down and started pulling his boots off. Amy laid over the top of the table and gripped the edge on the other side. She spread her feet like she had done the day before.

Her ass was still sore but she wanted to feel Rick's cock buried deep in her colon again. Rick was behind her in no time. She felt his hard cock move between her spread ass cheeks. She felt his fingers at her hole when he pulled his cock away. First, the soft circles then the steady push until she opened her ass to him. She held her breath as she felt his finger push full length into her. She felt his finger exit her rectum and the head of his hard cock replace it at the entrance.

Amy felt a slow pressure As Rick pushed. Not hard and brutal like the afternoon before but steady giving her ass time to open for him. Her breath caught in her throat when she felt the head force it's way through her sphincter. Rick stopped pushing when he felt the head of his cock breach Amy's ass. His eyes closed and he smiled when he felt Amy trying to close her ass down tighter on his cock to heighten his pleasure.

Amy kept squeezing down as she felt Rick start pushing again. She felt it sliding deeper into her bowels and then slowly into her colon. Gently but firmly he pushed until she felt his huge balls laying against her spread twat. His movement was slow as he pulled his cock back out giving Amy the chance to enjoy it too. He Paused when he felt her tight hole holding the head just inside. Reversing direction he started pushing it back in slowly enjoying the feeling.

Rick laid his weight over Amy's back and moved his hips in long slow strokes. "Cum with me Amy," he whispered into her ear. Amy moved her hand down to her hard clit. She moaned as the pleasure shot through her body. Rick was still fucking her ass slowly and she could feel his entire length through her rectum. When the head of his cock reached the tightness of her anus he stopped and thrust back in.

Her cunt was running juice now and she could feel her orgasm growing quickly. She started moving her ass so that Rick would know to start fucking her harder. Rick felt what she was trying to convey. He started driving his cock up her ass harder and faster. Amy could hear the loud splat as Rick's huge balls slapped her wet twat.

The strength of her climax took her by surprise. She felt herself squeeze down on Rick's cock involuntarily which caused him to moan and give one hard brutal thrust and bury himself deep in her colon again. Amy felt her foot leave the patio as Rick unloaded his semen deep inside her. Rick laid over Amy's back for almost a minute. Amy could feel his cock softening. Then she felt him tighten his stomach muscles. He kissed her neck as he held her still.

Amy felt the warmth before she felt the pressure starting to build in her bowels. "Oh my God, he's pissing in me!!" Amy thought to herself. Her eyes were wide open as she felt her bowels filling with Rick's urine. "Don't move," Rick whispered in her ear just before she felt him straighten.

She felt his soft cock sliding out of her now. Clamping down tight as the head of his cock left her anus she held still. She suddenly felt something cold and hard pressing against her asshole. She felt Rick's hand go under her chest and raise her into a standing position. The cold thing against her asshole never left.

Rick turned her to face him with his free hand. "I want you to hold everything that I just put inside you till you get back to Chicago," he said to her. He leaned down to kiss her and she felt her ass start to open again. She pushed her lips harder against his as she started feeling the pain in her anus as it was being forced open. She could feel Rick's arm curled around her and his hand held whatever was being pushed into her ass.

Her asshole was on fire but Rick was no longer forcing the cold thing into her. His lips never left hers and she moaned as she started dropping her own weight down. The pain was slowly increasing as she felt her rectum being forced even wider. She felt herself starting to shake as the pain increased and she could feel Rick starting to lessen the pressure on her rectum.

Shaking her head no several times Amy dropped herself even faster. Rick held her to him. His kisses softening as Amy started whimpering. Her asshole was screaming for her to stop but she continued to drop more weight on her asshole. Suddenly her asshole closed and she could feel cold metal between her ass cheeks.

"A little present I got for you, it will help you hold everything," Rick said. Amy could feel the large metal thing inside her. "It's a large butt plug and it has a pretty red stone for between your cheeks," he added. Amy smiled and hugged him tighter.

"Thank you Sir," she said.

"I want you to hold that till you get home this afternoon," Rick told her again. "I want you to send me a picture from your phone every hour so I know you still have it in." Amy smiled and nodded. "I have to get going now if I'm going to make it down there this afternoon," he said.

He put his clothes back on and squeezed Amy tight one last time. His kiss was soft and warm. "remember the pics," he said over his shoulder as he walked back to his truck. Amy smiled still trying to adjust to the large metal plug in her ass. She heard his truck fire up and then the sound of it laboring up her steep drive.

Amy walked back to her car feeling the weight of the plug against her rectum. Her asshole was sore from the use it had received over the last 12 hours but she felt content. She felt a small wave of cramps wash though her stomach as she pulled her sundress over her head. Her bra and panties she through into the back seat not really caring if anyone would be able to see them or not as she drove back. Making one last trip through the house making sure everything was in order she locked the doors and walked to her little car.

She could feel the plug going in deeper as her ass took her weight as she folded herself behind the steering wheel. Starting the engine she started moving up the driveway. Amy knew it was going to be a long 2 weeks as she looked into the rearview mirror. Her asshole tightened around the plug in her ass as she felt another small wave of cramps move through her bowels. Looking at her house moving farther away in the mirror she thought to herself, "Home Sweet Home."

Astro1544
Astro1544
164 Followers