Amy, Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his mouth close over her hole again. She felt the flat of his tongue and then the tip. She pushed gently feeling her hole yield to the tip of his tongue. Then pleasure unlike she had never felt before. Amy felt Rick force his tongue deep into her rectum. Her hand shot to her clit. She had to cum.

Swaying her back she changed the angle of her ass. She felt his tongue force it's self even deeper into her rectum. Rubbing hard on her swollen clit she started shaking as her climax started to peak. "Thank you master!" she screamed as she shook uncontrollably.

Rick gently pushed his tongue in and out of her ass until she stopped shaking. Then he gently kissed her hole and stood up. "If I'm your master what does that make you?" Rick asked quietly from above her.

"Your slave, if you'll have me Sir," she said.

"Which means what?" he asked

Amy kept her head down and her eyes looking at the grass beneath her not wanting to look at him in case he rejected her. Taking a deep breath. "I want you to use me for your pleasure. Any way you want to. I know I seem like a freak to you because I love having my stomach filled with water. But I want you to make the enemas hurt. I know I'm a long way from beautiful but I would love it if you would allow me to be your slave when I'm here Sir," She said.

There was a long silence and Amy was expecting to hear laughter or a smirk. She closed her eyes and waited. Then she felt his strong hand on her back and then down her side and finally cupping her breast. She felt him take her nipple between his fingers and then the sharp pain as he pinched it.

"Is this mine?" he asked whispering in her ear.

"Yes Sir, both of them," she answered quietly.

She felt his hand move down her back and then between her ass cheeks. It moved on down till she felt his fingers close around her swollen clit. "Is this mine?" he asked as his fingers squeezed pinching the sensitive nub between them.

"Yes Sir," she whimpered as a jolt of pain shot through her. Then she felt his fingers spread her lips then curl and push up inside her.

"Is this wet cunt mine?" he asked as he pushed his fingers in and out several times before moving them to her quivering asshole. "And is this tight asshole mine to use when I want to?"

Amy felt her anus suddenly spread open as he shoved his fingers in deep. "Oh, God Yes!" Amy squealed trying to catch her breath. He pumped his fingers in and out several times spreading them as he did so. Amy felt her ass being forced open as the fingers moved.

"Good," he whispered down by her ear again. "And Amy, to me you are beautiful. Now get your ass spread again so I can get that nozzle in you."

A feeling of joy washed over her and a small sob escaped before she could stop it. Reaching back with her hands she pulled her cheeks as wide as she could. She felt her anus open just a bit and hoped that Rick would see how much she wanted the nozzle in there.

She heard the cap as he popped it off the jar of Vaseline. A minute later she felt the nozzle at her ass. She felt slow steady pressure and the feeling of her hole yielding to the nozzle. She forced herself to push out and smiled as she felt the nozzle slip inside and her hole close around the balloon.

"How many pumps do I give this thing?" Rick asked. Amy could feel the nozzle moving in her ass. "And how do you tell which one inflates what?" She heard three quick puffs and felt the balloon inside her ass suddenly swell.

"That's the one inside. I give them both 6 pumps and they seem to hold," Amy said over her shoulder. She heard 3 more puffs and felt the balloon outside her hole swell.

"That's not very big," Rick said.

Amy felt the nozzle move in her ass again and then heard 5 fast puffs. The balloon in her ass swelled so fast it made her gasp. Then the outside balloon swelled as 5 more pumps were given to it also.

"That's better," Rick said as he gave the nozzle a long hard pull. Amy felt her ass cone out as he pulled. "Yeah, that will work."

Amy heard the click and a couple of seconds later felt the cool water start filling her bowels. The flow was hard and fast as Rick had opened the clamp all the way. Her stomach involuntarily tightened rebelling against the fast flow being forced into it. Breathing in deep short breathes she fought the urge to ask Rick to slow it down.

"My master is filling my ass the way he wants to," Amy thought to herself. "My holes are for his pleasure." Her hands closed on the grass as a wave of harsh cramps made its way through her colon. And then the feeling of relief as her stomach accepted it's load.

Amy heard the clicks of the clamp as Rick closed it and then felt him pull the tube off the check valve. "Okay, let's go," he said as he helped Amy stand. His hands dropped immediately to her long nipples. He rolled them gently in his fingers as he smiled down at her.

Taking her by the hand he started towards the pea gravel path that led down to the deck. She walked gingerly as she felt the gravel on the bottom of her bare feet. The enema was moving down inside her and she felt the weight on the nozzle inside her. After several slow yards she was glad to feel the smooth boards of the deck on her feet.

Amy was sweating from the sun beating down on her and the stress her body was enduring. She watched as Rick sat down on one of the chairs and pulled his boots and socks off. She watched him stand and undo his jeans and push them along with his underwear over his lean hips.

The cock that had not so long ago been down her throat was hanging limp between his legs. His big ball sack hung down behind it. To Amy he reminded her of a bull. A smile spread across her face. He was her bull.

Together they stepped out onto the dock and walked to the end. The water was clear and looked so inviting as they looked down. A wooden ladder was mounted to the end of the dock and several steps disappeared below the water. Rick smiled at her and jumped off the end of the dock.

"Use the ladder," Rick said swimming up to it. "I'll help you in till we see what is going to happen."

Amy nodded and stepped to the ladder. Turning around and holding the rails she started lowering herself down. She felt the cool water as she stepped down. Rick's arms were at her sides as she lowered herself down between them. The two bulbs started floating the second they made contact with the water surface. She felt the slight tug on the nozzle as she took another step down.

"Let go now. I've got you," Rick said.

Amy let go and let Rick's arms go around her. He pushed back a few feet and then let go. She started swimming and could feel the constant tug of the nozzle on her anus. The weight and discomfort in her belly seemed to be almost gone. She found herself smiling as she moved through the cool water.

"How does it feel?" Rick asked from several feet away.

"It feels awesome. The weight in my stomach is gone and I love the pull of the nozzle in my ass," she said swimming several more yards. You should have made me take more Sir."

"Next time," Rick said. "Take a deep breath." He dove out of sight and a few seconds later Amy felt a hard pull on the nozzle. She felt herself being pulled under and gulped a lungful of air as she went down. She started swimming trying to get back to the surface.

She felt Rick's arm pushing the back of her legs not allowing her to kick with them. She stopped fighting and let him push them up towards her breasts. Then she felt herself being pulled through the water by her ass. Her anus was coned out as her entire weight was pulled by the nozzle.

A few seconds later she broke the surface of the water gulping for air. Rick was behind her a couple of seconds later. She loved the feel of his arms going around her pulling her to him. "I thought you were trying to pull it out at first. That felt so awesome," she said laying her head back on his shoulder. "Do you have enough strength to do it again?"

Rick kissed her neck and nodded. She heard him take a deep breath and let go of her. She took a deep breath herself when she felt him take hold of the nozzle. She didn't fight this time and let her body go limp. He pulled her down several feet and then she felt herself being turned. Her body being pulled by her asshole. After almost a full minute the pulling stopped and she swam to the surface.

Rick was there to greet her gasping for air along with her. They swam for several more minutes before Rick started swimming towards the dock. She followed him and watching his tight ass climb up the ladder. She climbed out after he stepped off the ladder. She felt the weight of the enema as soon as her belly cleared the water. His strong hand guided her as she stepped off the ladder making sure she didn't slip.

"Thank you for that Sir, it was awesome and I loved it," she said. "I hope you make me do it again."

Amy shivered as Rick wrapped his arms around her. The sun felt good as it started warming them. Amy felt Rick's cock stir against her belly. He was quiet as he led her by the hand back to the terrace. For several yards the gravel hurt her feet again and she noticed Rick was having the same issue.

Rick held her hand as she stepped back onto the soft grass. She could see that his cock was starting to get hard. He led her back to the blue bag hanging from the limb. Reaching between her legs he grabbed the nozzle and reconnected it to the bag. Her heartbeat quickened as she realized that her master was going to use her.

"Lay down on your back," he commanded her. Looking into his eyes she lowered herself to her knees and then her hip. Rolling onto her back she looked up at his hard cock. Her pussy was instantly wet. A wave of cramps moved through her bowels almost filling her with a feeling of dread.

"A good slave takes care of her master," she thought as she watched Rick step over the tube that connected her ass to the blue bag. "You've taken that whole bag before. Now you can take it while your master takes his pleasure from you too,"

Rick dropped to his knees his hand stroking the thick cock. Amy curled her legs back and rolled her hips so he had a good angle into her cunt. Dropping down on his hand he guided the cock head till it rested between her lips. The head just starting to spread her open. He was looking hard into her eyes. She felt a new wave of fluid run down between her ass cheeks. He felt the new wetness too.

"Use your slave, Sir," she said quietly to him wrapping her arms around his shoulders. She opened her legs wider and wrapped them around his hips. Locking her ankles she pulled him down and lifted herself at the same time. She felt her pussy being forced open as she pulled herself onto his hard cock.

Pain streaked through both her pussy and her ass. The balloon in her ass not wanting to make room inside for his cock. She felt him shift and her back was down on the grass again. "Use your slut Sir, I can take it," she pleaded to him.

Amy felt him start pushing. She felt the balloon in her ass compress as he forced more of himself into her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tightened her legs around him trying to tell him that she was his to use. Slowly she took more and more of him into her until at last she felt his ball sack sitting on the nozzle. His hips started making short jabs and Amy could feel the enema inside her ass being forced to move.

Then she felt a deep warmth inside her pussy. and a sharp strong scent filled her nose. Her body had never done anything like this before. Rick's cock was moving easier inside her now. The strokes getting longer and deeper. She felt him pause and then heard the snap and click of the clamp as Rick set the flow from the blue bag that hung above them.

At first she didn't feel anything but the big cock moving in her cunt. Now she felt the pressure in her bowels increase as more water was forced into her adding to the load she already held. Rick was pumping into her faster now. Her clit rolled down hard on the top of his shaft every time he pushed into her. The arousal coming up from between them was getting stronger. Amy felt the warmth coming from her pussy and Rick seemed to be siding in and out of her easier.

The pain in her guts was steadily growing. She could feel the enema moving inside her colon and could feel her climax growing. Wrapping her arms tighter around him she pulled him down so his full weight was on her. "Open the clamp, Rick, Please! Make me hurt," she begged him.

She felt him reach back and then felt the new surge of water. She screamed as he laid his full weight down on her bloated belly. She had never felt or wanted pain like this before but she did now.

She could tell Rick was getting close to cumming and her own orgasm was right there with him. She felt him lift his weight off of her and get ready to pull out of her cunt. She pulled harder with her legs and wrapped her arms tight around him not letting him pull his cock out. Realizing what she wanted he dropped his full weight down on her swollen belly again. His hand shot down beneath her and spread out on the small of her back. Lifting her hard against him he plunged into her one last time. Holding her cunt tight against him he unloaded his balls into her.

Amy screamed when she felt the pain shoot through her belly. She was cumming hard screaming and shaking. She could feel her warm piss wash over the cock buried so deep in her cunt. She clung tight to Rick as she shook and he held her tightly against him. Kissing the side of his neck she whispered "thank you," into his ear.

They lay there together breathing heavily for a couple of minutes. His cock soften and was spit from Amy's wet cunt. The nozzle now winning the battle for room inside. Rick pushed himself to his knees and smiled when he looked up at the now flat bag. Disconnecting the now empty bag from the nozzle he rose to his feet and help Amy stand.

He was grinning from ear to ear as he watched Amy's belly grow right before his eyes as the enema she carried shifted inside her. Amy's hands dropped down to cradle her swollen belly. "Oh my God this hurts. I need to let this out Rick," she said breathlessly as she turned towards the house.

"Get my clothes first," Rick said as he grabbed her arm.

Amy looked up into his eyes. She saw no joking or humor there. "Yes Sir," she said softly as a wave of cramps washed through her bowels. She felt her knees give just a bit and she whimpered as she forced herself to stand straight again.

Holding her belly she started slowly walking to the edge of the terrace. "A good slave does what she is told," Amy thought to herself. She felt a long string of Rick's semen slide down the inside of her thigh. "And your master just bred you. He deserves to see you like this."

Gingerly she stepped down onto the path. The gravel was was uncomfortable under her bare feet. She had to stop as another wave of hash cramps gripped her stomach. Taking several deep breaths she let the cramps slowly passed. After several slow minutes she slowly bent over and picked up her master's clothes.

She watched Rick all the time she was making her way back to the patio. He was grinning and seemed to be enjoying her discomfort. It seemed like it took her forever to make her way back to him. He was sitting in one of the chairs waiting on her. She laid his clothes on the table as she looked into his smiling eyes.

"I need to let this out Sir," Amy said feeling another wave of cramps shoot through her stomach. Her hands were holding her large aching belly. The full weight of the enema was sitting on the nozzle inflated in her coned out rectum.

"And we both need a shower," Rick said standing up. Tucking his clothes under his arm he turned towards Amy.

"The shower is in the bathroom," Amy said as she slid the door open.

"Yeah, that's kinda where I figured it was, Duh," Rick said snickering. Amy chuckled as a sharp wave of cramps rolled through her stomach. She bent over slightly her arms cradling her bloated belly as she walked.

In the bathroom Rick turned on the shower and let the water start warming. Amy was about to head to the other bathroom when Rick Grabbed her arm.

"In here with me," he said pulling her with him into the shower.

The warm water sprayed over them as Rick pushed the glass door closed. Stepping behind her he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back against him. His fingers pinched her still hard nipple making her whimper then dropped to her swollen belly. He pulled in hard on her round stomach increasing the pain she was feeling.

His hand dropped for the inflating bulbs that hung from the nozzle. He continued to squeeze with his other arm wrapped under her bulging belly. Her head was lying back against his chest. Her face turned up and mouth open. He listened to the soft whimpers and he pushed the button down to deflate the nozzle.

Amy heard the hiss of the air escaping and felt the balloon between her ass cheeks shrink. She felt the nozzle move as he grasped the other bulb. She felt his breath on her neck and then his kiss as she felt the balloon inside her ass increase in size. His arm squeezed tighter on her belly.

"How much will you take for me?" he asked in a harsh whisper into her ear. "How much will you take and hold for me? "Do you want me to make you cry when I fill you the next time? "Do you want me to keep going even when you are begging me to stop?"

Amy felt the balloon inside her ass get even bigger as Rick slowly squeezed the bulb again. The size of the nozzle was becoming painful now. She felt Rick's arm squeeze tighter on her swollen belly. Her head was laid back against his shoulder and her tears mixed water streaming down her face.

"Yes!!" she choked out as she realized that that was exactly what she wanted. "Oh my God, I want to cum again!" she sobbed. Feeling her body starting to shake she dropped her fingers down to her clit.

Pleasure shot through cunt instantly. She heard the hiss of the nozzle and felt the pain increase in her ass as the balloon got even larger. She could feel her climax rising inside. Pushing her head back harder against Rick she could hear herself start to scream. She felt her knees start to give out and she could feel Rick's hold on her stomach tighten even more.

She didn't even try and hold her bladder as her yellow urine mixed with the water flowing down the drain. Her world was the pain she felt in her stomach and ass. Wanting more and wanting it to end at the same time. She could feel her stomach tighten as her climax started to peak. Then she felt the nozzle shoot out of her ass and clatter to the shower floor.

Her asshole wouldn't close for her as the water inside her bowels forced it's way out. She could feel it splashing down the back of her legs knowing it was hitting Rick too. She laid back against Rick trying to compose herself. She felt embarrassed when the smell in the shower started changing as the water deep in her colon found it's way out of her ass and splashed on the shower floor.

But Rick held her and his hands were now making firm circles on her belly helping to bring the remainder of the enema down. Amy closed her eyes and let the feeling of bliss come over her.

The day was moving into the evening as Amy made a chicken stir fry for their dinner. She found she liked Rick being around her. He made her feel comfortable and wanted. She watched his face as they ate and he seemed to be thinking very deeply about something. A feeling of dread came over her as she studied him.

"What is your life in Chicago like?" Rick asked suddenly. "Do you like living there?"

"It sucks," Amy replied. "I live in a little 3 room apartment on a shitty side of town. My job is a dead end. And I'm scared pretty much most of the time," she added.

Rick looked down at his plate and raised another forkful to his mouth as he listened. It was good and he found he was pleased with Amy's cooking skills. "Are you going to stay there?" he asked after he swallowed.